Just posted this on Sex Slaves thread, where it's now a banned mod;

BBLS does two things, it adds in NPC behaviours to allow NPCs to be visitors to Bathouse, and this potentially screws with AIs, mods that expect the NPC to be elsewhere, and so on. It directly conflicts with Sex Slaves (EDIT: And all of Amorous) because there's a more than 50/50 chance that some of the actors needed for the Solitude parts of Save the Virgin is going to be at the Bathouse, or more likely on the 1 day+ long walk between Solitude and the Bathouse. Now multiply that to all the other mods that rely on NPCs. Plus it does this very intrusively by inserting these behaviours into the NPC, potentially messing up mods that also want to change those NPCs. Second, it adds an animation system all of it's own to handle the dancing of the girls in the bathouse, and this conflcits with all animation mods, such as this thing I've heard of called Sexlab Framework. If you had Sexlab and the BBLS installed and you saw animations oturight failing, this is likely why. Plus even the optimized versions are so not optimized at all, expect frequent CTDs in that area, if you're running Ugrids7 like me or above, "that area" stretches out almost to the western watchtower.

Send everyone who's using BBLS over to the Underground Bathouse and Paradise Valley instead, that's perfectly fine and my favorite home, get Uglykidcid's script-fixed version here, where he merged the ESPs and fixed some of the teleports; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog/

What's so gamebreaking about the Luxury Suite, anyway?

alters a loot of npc behaiver. i usally stay away from mods that alter to much vanillia stuff to high chance of fucking stuff up.

aside from that i recommend paradise valley as well its bigger and looks soo much better.

Interestingly enough, I had BBLS in my load order for quite some time with AA and never had any issues. AA ran just fine, and I was able to complete all the quests without a hiccup. I have since removed the mod when I decided to significantly clean up my load order, but it makes sense that a mod like BBLS could cause AA some problems, I'm just glad that I was lucky enough to not have that happen.

Guest squid0767

Interestingly enough, I had BBLS in my load order for quite some time with AA and never had any issues. AA ran just fine, and I was able to complete all the quests without a hiccup. I have since removed the mod when I decided to significantly clean up my load order, but it makes sense that a mod like BBLS could cause AA some problems, I'm just glad that I was lucky enough to not have that happen.

Same here, I've NEVER had an issue. I still have it installed, actually. Don't see a reason to take it out, unless I start a new toon. This is interesting information, indeed!

EDIT: I ended up starting a new toon, since I still got random CTDs. I took out BBLS and all of its derivates (Music and Dancing, etc). We'll see what transpires!

I just updated to the latest version and ran into an issue of sex not initiating after dialogue (tested with Gerdur and Camilla in riverwood).

The rest of Sexlab is working just fine, only amorous adventures is having issues with dialogue sex.

Any help here?

My sexlab is 1.59b and I ran Alternate Start.

I'm thinking of downgrading AA to ver 1.9 but that would be my last option I guess. It used to run perfectly back then.

edit:

Not sure whether this affected it, but I changed the esm master (from 1.sexlab 2.dawnguard to 1.dawnguard 2.sexlab) order since it conflicted with other mods. Also, this was tested with a new game, not an existing save

If you run the Luxury Suite bathing beauties mod, then there could be an issue.  Another person had the exact problem you describe with the animations not playing.  You can read his original post here and scroll down to read the problems he was having.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29971-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v203-20150524/page-126?do=findComment&comment=1177506

So, there's that.

If you are going to re-order the masters then you will need to debug that.  Potentially you will need to re-compile all amorous adventures scripts using the creation kit.  I don't know.

I do know that a lot of people are using it with all manner of mods and it all seems to work fine as is.

Thanks!

Nope, didn't use luxury suite, only underground bathhouse, but even then, AA used to run perfectly fine for me before updating to 2.03

I opened the AA esp in TESVedit and it seems like it attached to sexlab properly.

I'm not savvy with these tools so I'm not sure.

iErcATd.png?1

I found a minor issue, you seem to have done a ref change or other edit on the tanning rack used by the Riften Smithy for some reason lately (I clicked it in console, it's edited last by Sexlab-amorousadventures.esp according to Papyrus Util), and this becomes an issue if you're running a town overhaul like JK's Skyrim. I am currently running that, and it moves things around in the smithy and puts various objects all around, resulting in the tanning rack currently being phased into the tempering table.

I found a minor issue, you seem to have done a ref change or other edit on the tanning rack used by the Riften Smithy for some reason lately (I clicked it in console, it's edited last by Sexlab-amorousadventures.esp according to Papyrus Util), and this becomes an issue if you're running a town overhaul like JK's Skyrim. I am currently running that, and it moves things around in the smithy and puts various objects all around, resulting in the tanning rack currently being phased into the tempering table.

I Can Confirm This On My End As Well, I'll Evan Share A ScreenShot 

post-433536-0-00764400-1433727567_thumb.jpg

It's always been like that,  since the Riften quest was released.

The characters wait around various spots in town to talk about the quest.  That's why they are always there johnny on the spot to advance the story.

Anyways, I'll add an incompatibility with about Riften City Changers on the front page.

Thanks!

so far, it's an amazing mod. i love it. just an idea. could you add Olfina Grey-Mare from Whiterun?

I mean, in my book she's the hottest one in whiterun, it would be a shame to leave this beaty out. No???

once again I love this mod

so far, it's an amazing mod. i love it. just an idea. could you add Olfina Grey-Mare from Whiterun?

I mean, in my book she's the hottest one in whiterun, it would be a shame to leave this beaty out. No???

once again I love this mod

that would create a conflict with dat battle-born guy that pass his days outside at do anything at all ^^

but, i guess maybe can implent an story about dat son (olfina brother if i m correct) that the battle-born have captured,etc..interresting idea imo

Amazing mod! My favorite on this site for sure!

might i ask you to Temba Wide arm? and her nasty mood? LOL To be honest all she really needs is to get laid... i would start loving nature more... Or actually meet Ria, because he killed a bear yesterday every time i see her any ways...

Has for Ahlam... Nazeem's realy deserve to be exposed... come on... we all know he is secretly in love with Ufberth War-Bear , and does not tend to his wife's needs has much has Ulfberth does to Adrianne...

Carlotta Valentia would do any thing for her little girl... Including getting close to the handsome dragonborn for protection and wealth.

Jenassa's only arts... cant be silence and death... She is a dunmer after all. I dont know, but she could have a secret, like " I was hired to kill you by Sadia, now that the dragonborn knows who she is... but then i fell in love with you " Tipe of deal?

Helga in Riften? No? :o

Frea! Oh that would be awsome!

Just sugestions... your work is awsome! 

Oh... and please a option just to kiss your lover would be great! :P And to break up! To keep it immersive. And change the "hellos"   :o

Amorous Adventures is on hiatus for now. 

Given the choice between having fun playing games and slaving over voice files in my free time, I'm gonna have to choose "have fun and play some games" right now.

But, the Mod is really in a good place with the addition of Serana.  I mean, it's like its own DLC. 

For just one person making a Mod it's a good effort, I think.  But now that one person needs a rest.  Time to just play games for awhile.

Thanks!

Amorous Adventures is on hiatus for now. 

Given the choice between having fun playing games and slaving over voice files in my free time, I'm gonna have to choose "have fun and play some games" right now.

But, the Mod is really in a good place with the addition of Serana.  I mean, it's like its own DLC. 

For just one person making a Mod it's a good effort, I think.  But now that one person needs a rest.  Time to just play games for awhile.

Thanks!

I really love this mod, thank you so much for it. Have lots of fun playing.

Great mod. Having a blast with it. I'm at the point of threading the needle. already had the ingredients Taarie wanted and gave them to her. Went to the redoubt and found the note about Elisif. Went back to Taarie,  but no dialoge for it. Doesn't seem to recognize setstage sexlabamorouseadventures 200.

A little help please. Really enjoying this, but I want to move on.

Great mod. Having a blast with it. I'm at the point of threading the needle. already had the ingredients Taarie wanted and gave them to her. Went to the redoubt and found the note about Elisif. Went back to Taarie,  but no dialoge for it. Doesn't seem to recognize setstage sexlabamorouseadventures 200.

Check your journal to make sure you gave everything needed to Taarie, one ingredient is only obtainable in the chest at the redoubt and Taarie won't have any additional dialogue until give her all the ingredients needed. Check to Amorous download page for a downloadable text document for each quest that include possible problems, solutions, and a brief walkthrough, as well as prior requirements to complete the quest.

I have to say ....Your voice editing skills are quite impressive.  I thoroughly enjoy hearing the various NPCs say things that the original Vocalist never intended.   ;)   I thank you for your work, it is superb. 

I would like to suggest/ask if you would consider putting your skills to the SexLab voices/sound FX?

One of my favorites is Nusbie Voices and your skill could put together some incredible voice sets.

Regardless, again, thank-you very much! 

Running the console commands

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresTextiles 200

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresTailors 50

will also instantly complete the Finest Materials quest and move Threading The Needle past the point of going to the chest.

If a character needed for the next quest (A Widow Reborn) is dead (like Lisette) then it cannot start.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!

I have a problem with 'Our Blood Runs Red'.

Everytime i am about to have good times with Valerica, i get a CTD or freeze.

I cannot get past that point and i don't know why.

I have all the requirements and placed AA at the bottom of the load order, but i still get CTDs

anyone have any ideas

PS: Now that i think about it i also have a problem with Carmilla from Riverwood

I selected the option to give her both of the letters from Sven and Faendal,

and now i cannot woo her anymore.

I have a problem with 'Our Blood Runs Red'.

Everytime i am about to have good times with Valerica, i get a CTD or freeze.

I cannot get past that point and i don't know why.

I have all the requirements and placed AA at the bottom of the load order, but i still get CTDs

anyone have any ideas

PS: Now that i think about it i also have a problem with Carmilla from Riverwood

I selected the option to give her both of the letters from Sven and Faendal,

and now i cannot woo her anymore.

To skip past Valerica, try

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresDLC1_4 60

That's a known issue with Camilla that was fixed in the last update.  It's noted in the quest documentation on the amorous adventures main page.  Please read those.

I do not know if updating will help since the quest is already started.

Thanks!

There's something really werid about Riften...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/521637162496852164/AAD8E553BC71D02C3978C5649D80B1914941437E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/521637162496851622/2F7A3CB9C4D3DD66F518925BA509332A0AEB2EBE/

It also happened to Maven Black-Briar in Bee and Barb, haven't happened in any other town. Disable/Enable on them in consoles fixed it each time.

There's something really werid about Riften...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/521637162496852164/AAD8E553BC71D02C3978C5649D80B1914941437E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/521637162496851622/2F7A3CB9C4D3DD66F518925BA509332A0AEB2EBE/

It also happened to Maven Black-Briar in Bee and Barb, haven't happened in any other town. Disable/Enable on them in consoles fixed it each time.

Riften and HDT do not seem to get along at all, and it's quite disturbing when you're trying to sit in a chair at the inn only to enter a dialogue tree with the invisible person already sitting there. The only other place I've noticed that it's pretty bad is the silver-blood inn in Markarth, I always seem to bump into invisible actors when I'm there.