• 2 weeks later...

I have problem with latest version and I can't change options to on or off for ghouls in the mod MCM menu, and also when my PC is raped by anyone he does not auto re-dress like in all other Sexout mods do. Clean reinstall of the game plus all my mods and new game did not fix it.. The bright side is that the mod is working even with latest beta versions of Sexout and Sexout Resources  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few questions I hope have not been addressed earlier:

1. I've set the Threesome Chance to zero, but still end up drawing a ton of threesome attempts. The problem is that even with the difficulty set to "Impossible", it still seems like the threesome stalkers need to line up just right with another character before the event will trigger. Is there a way to turn threesomes off completely? Barring the ability to disable threesomes entirely, is there a way to make the assault itself trigger more easily or at greater range?
  2. Is there a way to disable the messages like "You feel like you're being watched" and others? I personally feel like it's hotter when the assault happens unexpectedly and without warning.
  3. On a similar note, is there a way to switch the crouched animation to just the normal run animation? It wouldn't signal so clearly what's going on beforehand.
  4. For whatever reason, not one stalker will go for Sunny Smiles (I'm using the mod that makes her a companion). It's a little weird when I have Stalkers set to 10, with a 100% chance, and ten people are crouched around my character while Sunny stands there untouched.

I like the mod as-is and think it's a fun/hot addition to the game, but being able to have the assaults trigger more reliably would improve it even more. Thanks in advance for any answers to these questions.

1. Do you mean threesome animations still happen? You can still get multiple stalkers with the chance at 0%, they should just take turns rather than going together.

2. Open the script named, "SexAStalkerScript", in the GECK (with NVSE loaded) and just delete the lines starting with "MessageEX".

3. Open the package named, "SexAssaultStalkPlayer", in the GECK, click the flags pages and untick "Always Sneak".

4. It should work for any companion if they are player team mate. Could you create a scof log (enable MCM debug, open console in game and type: scof "assault.txt"), then go into some busy areas with Sunny for a minute or so. Afterwards upload the file "assault.txt" from your FNV directory and I can have a look at whats going on.

Can someone give me a download link to download all the required mods at once? It seems like there is a endless list of required mods for required mods for a mod.

I hope not, because you need to get the basics working first before adding everything, so if you have issues you know where the issue is rather than asking for help here from the maker of a mod like this for a problem caused by incorrect installation of the first mod in the chain.

1. Do you mean threesome animations still happen? You can still get multiple stalkers with the chance at 0%, they should just take turns rather than going together.

2. Open the script named, "SexAStalkerScript", in the GECK (with NVSE loaded) and just delete the lines starting with "MessageEX".

3. Open the package named, "SexAssaultStalkPlayer", in the GECK, click the flags pages and untick "Always Sneak".

4. It should work for any companion if they are player team mate. Could you create a scof log (enable MCM debug, open console in game and type: scof "assault.txt"), then go into some busy areas with Sunny for a minute or so. Afterwards upload the file "assault.txt" from your FNV directory and I can have a look at whats going on.

1. When the Threesome Chance is set to zero, my character often still has two people fucking him/her at once.

2. Uh oh, I've never ventured into GECK. One minute...

...I may be an idiot, but I can't seem to get the script to save. Is there some trick to this I'm missing? The "save" menu option in the script editor doesn't seem to do it, and when I go to close the script and it asks if I want to save it, when I hit "yes" it just goes back to the script editor window again.

EDIT: Never mind, some Googling answered the question: I needed to run GECK in Admin Mode, and I needed to run it via NVSE.

3. I at least managed to complete this step, so I'm not 100% incompetent... 

4. I'll give this a shot later tonight and PM you the file.

Okay, I had a bug where the threesomes rate check was reversed, so 0% would mean 100%. Should be fixed in this version.

From your log it also looks like the threesome finder code is still crashing the script sometimes, even after I rewrote it twice. Grrr. I slightly tweaked it and added some more debug.

New Beta - February 3 2015

- Fix for threesomes rate check being reversed.

(Outdated attachment removed)

Okay, I had a bug where the threesomes rate check was reversed, so 0% would mean 100%. Should be fixed in this version.

From your log it also looks like the threesome finder code is still crashing the script sometimes, even after I rewrote it twice. Grrr. I slightly tweaked it and added some more debug.

New Beta - February 3 2015

- Fix for threesomes rate check being reversed.

Thanks! It looks like you fixed the problem: I set Threesome Chance to zero, and with the new file have had no threesomes occur.

I am noticing that now the stalkers for my companion don't seem to engage her reliably; they seem to just materialize near her and then walk away. Is there a way to make a stalker activate even when a Companion is facing them directly? I set the defense incredibly low to get it to trigger more often, and it's triggering just fine for my PC; they can run right up to my face and then start the Assault. However when my Companion turns to face whatever stalker sneaks up on her, they immediately leave. One troubleshooting note: although I altered the "SexAssaultStalkPlayer" to remove "Always Sneak", I did not alter the scripts for Mark 1 - Mark 3, so hopefully my alteration to the Player file isn't causing the problems described above.

BTW, the alterations you suggested to the the "SexAssaultStalkPlayer" and "SexAStalkerScript" files worked out great! Anyone stalking my PC just jogs up or walks up with no text warnings or visual sign of trouble, so it can be very startling when the Assault script suddenly starts! It's just what I was hoping for, so thanks again for the GECK help.

Removing the 'always sneak' from the player only shouldn't matter, but they will still sneak for companions unless you change the mark1-3 packages too.

The bit of code that decides if a stalker gets scared because their victim is looking at them is the block starting at line 353:

elseif rStalker.GetIsCurrentPackage rAI ; this is line 353 in SexAStalkerScript
        if rVictim == PlayerREF && iConcede ; this line skips the scare check if victim is player, and you are conceding
            ; Pass
        else

If you change the second line above to:

if rVictim != PlayerREF || iConcede ; now we skip check if victim is not player, or player is conceding

then it should do what you want, essentially meaning companions are always counted as conceding.

So I just installed the mod, and whenever enemies appear to try and rape me, they unequip their weapons and start running away and crouching. Is there a fix for this? This includes creatures.

EDIT: Ok, I've fixed that, but for some reason the animations will not play. For example, if I am getting raped by a radscorpion, it will show an animation of the Radscorpion walking on top of my body. Has this issue come up before? Am I missing a mod?

Edited by nightshot

No animations for ravens either, but they might act peculiar...

That's normal, unfortunately no one has created any animations for radscorpions (or ants or rats) yet so that's all you get.

I am fine with them being "peculiar" ..

I however draw the line when they come "gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"..

If it does happen I can state I don't want it to happen "never more".. :D

Vincent Price

Christopher Walken.. Awesome..

Ravens are to me creepy "ever more"..

exuse me i have manual installed sexoutNG both file (core2.8.9 and  data). after that i install sex assault but when i run the game. it pop up a text box inform me that " MCM is required for Sexual assault to operate,please down load and install the last version of MCM". what is the meaning of this meddage? Shouldn't MCM come up with sexoutsexassault.esp? thank you for your help.

By the way i have installed CSR and NVSE 4.5 and NVSE extender 1.5 too the one that sexoutNG provide the link for download in first post.

exuse me i have manual installed sexoutNG both file (core2.8.9 and  data). after that i install sex assault but when i run the game. it pop up a text box inform me that " MCM is required for Sexual assault to operate,please down load and install the last version of MCM". what is the meaning of this meddage? Shouldn't MCM come up with sexoutsexassault.esp? thank you for your help.

By the way i have installed CSR and NVSE 4.5 and NVSE extender 1.5 too the one that sexoutNG provide the link for download in first post.

MCM doesn't come with <SexoutAssault>, but it's used by it.

You need to download and install MCM from here first :

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42507

MCM doesn't come with <SexoutAssault>, but it's used it.

You need to download and install MCM from here first :

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42507

Oh really thank you very much for your support. i will looking into it. ^^