@gift2: adjusting the conditions in the SexAssaultRR Quest script where it builds the victims array may do it. It may get things a bit confused though, the mod is full of features that revolve around the player. You may be better off creating a new mod, it would be quite simple- All you need to do is:

- Create 1 or more (per max victims) travel packages, and a rapist spell.

- Create a quest which runs a scanner using GetRefs and a foreach loop. For each actor either assign as a victim- use: SetPackageTarget YourPackage, Victim, or cast a rapist spell on them. (SA actually uses a more rudimentary tactic with packages currently, because the NVSE function wasn't around before)

- Create a spell script attached to a base effect attached to that rapist spell. In this you add the package to stalk the victim, then use: if Rapist.GetDistance Victim < 200 // call sexout

-----------

New Beta - November 16 2014

- New stalker threesome code! (Active stalkers are now kept track of via 'pinging', so I don't need the extra scanner and checks which were unreliable before).

- Threesomes also now optional via MCM.

- Lots of efficiency improvements, because SA was one of the heaviest mods. (Rearranged scripts to reduce UDF calls, since I am suspicious of them, and some other stuff).

- Max active stalkers in the loaded cell(s) now adjustable via MCM for performance.

- For panthercom: New sloppy seconds code so the delay timer (5 minutes) doesn't start until sexout is complete- or as precaution, 15 minutes is up (hope thats long enough for your needs, bear in mind there's such a thing as being too slow as well as too fast.. :P)

SexoutSexAssault--November-16-2014--1.7z

Thank you kindly. I will try it out :)

I have been toggling combat off during and just after sex in an effort to keep things under control, and

that gives pretty good results; it also tames some of the idle behavior of the 'bystanders' during sex.

I was still getting jumped too quickly though sometimes even with Stalking turned completely off, so the

new 'timeout' timer might be just the ticket. I don't know if it's possible to automatically toggle combat with

your script, but it's worth trying; things just feel more 'polished' and natural, at least with larger groups of

NPCs.

I tried out the combat sex portion of your update; things weren't working quite how I envisioned.

The sloppy seconds cool down affected all combatants for over 5 minutes real-world time; did

you intend this is or is it supposed to be game time? What I had in mind was about 10 seconds

real world time; which is about enough time to extricate oneself from the cluster and move, and just

long enough to stop Positioning from WTF-ing every time.

Concede wasn't working, console showed it returning a value of zero after it was pushed. I think it

probably wasn't working in the previous version either but I can never be sure if something got corrupted

or not.

The occurrence of 3 ways for combat sex is at least 50%, just using the random picker might be better.

FWIW, animations 5101 and 5102 work fine if using Amra content, 5101 is actually a vanilla

animation; both are spitroasts.. It would certainly be safe to add 5101 to the approved 3 way list.

Weapons Drop happened even though I had it turned off.

I did notice that about 2 minutes were shaved off my load time with the new Sex Assault, way to go!

It had been taking 5 minutes to load New Vegas lately for whatever reasons, savegame bloat etc. I'm

also up to Level 47 with TTW. I've got a really fast computer too; Skyrim takes about 15 seconds to load

in comparison.

Thanks, as always :)

post-144391-0-90229000-1416205218_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-60082200-1416205226_thumb.jpg

Okay, thanks.

Concede: It does work, but the debug prints for companions too and will always be '0' for them. Fixed.

Threesomes: It does use the sexout random picker, but if you feed it 3 actors it will always do a threesome. I have changed the 'Enable threesomes' MCM to a 'Threesome Chance' slider, which affects combat + stalking. (The section headings in MCM aren't entirely exclusive)

Equipment Drop: I can't see anything wrong with it. Not sure why it happened with MCM disabled.

Sloppy Seconds: I added a cool down slider in addition to the ON/OFF. If you leave it ON and set the timer to a few seconds you should get your desired effect. Note: If you want to turn it OFF, I suggest also setting the timer to max, due to the way the scripts update.

To add the sloppy seconds feature I had to modify all the scripts, and have only done minimal testing, so let me know if something seems messed up. Consider this version an alpha and the one from yesterday beta.

New Alpha

(attachment removed, see later post)

Okay, I found the cool down slider this time and set it to 12 seconds, but cool down is sticking on

indefinitely regardless of how the slider is set. Now, I did use the 'stop sexout timer' feature on Positioning, so

maybe that broke something. I'll try it again after work without doing that.

Regarding conceding, I'm pressing X and getting a message saying I'm conceding during combat,

but no conceding happens, and I can't see anything in the console that says anything about conceding

with debug mode on. Maybe the forced cool down is overriding it? Either that or I have the X key assigned

to something I don't remember.

Entering concede mode sets skips the assault defense check (essentially your defense = 0), and increasing the chance of stalking slightly. It still requires NPCs to make an attempt as usual. If the message appears it will have set the variable, which resets after 30 seconds.

If not in combat, the script is passive.

If sloppy seconds is turned OFF, the script pauses for 3 minutes if you are having sex.

If turned ON, and the sloppy seconds cool down is active, you will see every 3 seconds:

"SA: CR - blocked victim 'NAME' - Sloppy Seconds Cool down active",

If you are 'available', you will see every 3 seconds something like:

"SexAssault CR: Defense = X, weaptype: Y, Conceding?: Z"

----

If your defense check fails (tested every 3 seconds)- then if an attacker passes the CR rate check (MCM), sex starts. If they fail they will not be re-checked until you leave the cell and return.

----

What debug is showing during combat?

Here's a combat debug screen. I dropped all weapons, was naked, set chance of combat rape to 100,

defense to the lowest setting, and used the endless warfare mod so that she had around 40 Freeside

thugs chasing after her. Rape happened once, and then the cooldown timer kicked in (set to 11 seconds)

and the timer was still blocking rape 8 minutes later. Left the cell and came back; still no action. The cooldown

blocking effect is stuck 'On'.

My character is high level, melee is at 100, and I think unarmed is around 85 or possibly higher.

post-144391-0-61474700-1416328232_thumb.jpg

It's not the cool down, if the player is cooling down (sloppy seconds) then you get debug:

"SA: CR - blocked victim 'NAME' - Sloppy Seconds Cool down active",

Since you get the CR defense info printed, you are a valid victim. Your defense is 62 (are you sure you put it at lowest level for CR?), so you have a 38% of getting sex every 3 seconds, if someone is available.

For a combatant to be available, the victim must be their combat target and within the MCM distance range- what do you have set?.

If they are cooling down it prints debug, which its not. Otherwise they could be blocked by reserved lists or MCM settings.

MCM distance range is 250 meters. The screencap is from combat before the first rape.

After the first rape happens I do get "SA: CR - blocked victim 'NAME' - Sloppy Seconds Cool down active"

showing in the console over and over and no more rape happens. I set the defense to minus 95-100; all

the way to the left. I do have most of the perks related to melee and unarmed and can easily kill large

predators with a set of spiked knuckles, or do a sneak attack and kill fiends with a single blow, bare-handed.

Maybe she's just too powerful and intimidating, or it could be that underground "Vagina Dentata" mod I

installed that severs attacker's penises and allows you to make your own sausages at campfires :P

I tried various MCM settings for stalkers and companions in case there was some hidden interactivity, but

that made no difference. I did keep my hands off the 'pause Sexout timer' button for Positioning. No effect.

Sexout 2.6.86b10, which I understood turned into the latest stable release?, SCR was up to date as of last week.

The only Sexout mods are Soliciting, Sex, Slavery and Store; I have not installed the very latest Soliciting yet.

Okay, I think I fixed it.. I forgot to actually attach the script to the base effect attached to the cool down spell... urgg :blush: .

It may also have been because I noticed this line at the end of CR:

let fTimer :=  -5 - Sexout.dfTime - Sexout.nKODurationRapee

Meaning- the script stops updating for 5 + default sex duration + KO duration. This could cause problems if sex duration is non default (spunk) or KO duration is set but they are disabled. I removed it, since it isn't necessary anyway.

---

I also removed the sloppy seconds toggle, so there is just the timer instead now. It seemed pretty confusing with both.

---

If you have an unarmed weapon out, with high skill and damage you'll need to be at quite low health before you're vulnerable.

---

This will probably be the last version to support NVSE 4.5, I'm switching to events with 4.6 which will make CR more fun, and simpler scripts :).

New Alpha

(Attachment moved to OP)

The Sloppy Seconds Timer works great! 

I did try out the stalker features last night, and they were also working well; I just

ran into one false positive (where it said I gave in to my stalker, but no sex followed),

otherwise everything is running smoothly and the whole mod feels a lot more realistic overall.

At first, Sex Assault was this:

Then Odessa pulled it out of the weeds and turned it into this: 40+ NPC's and not a single glitch; this is quality :)

About the only improvement I can think of would be to make some of the bystanders face the player; a bit like Sexout Crowds, but without

all the bugs...

post-144391-0-99990700-1416585328_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-47169100-1416585427_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-08345900-1416585470_thumb.jpg

New Stable in OP

(Same as November 19 version from above)

Change log since last stable (August 12)

- Lots of performance improvements, and some options to further tweak it.

- Fixed the threesome finder crashing the stalker script so no sex happened

- Made threesomes optional via MCM slider

- Rewrote sloppy seconds feature, it is now a timer slider in MCM rather than a toggle.

- Honest hearts tribals use the 'Lewd Datura Root' for drugging rather than 'civilized' drugs.

- Added MCM option to block heterosexual sex to pre-emptively avoid accusations of narrow mindedness :P.

- Brahmin blocked via skeleton instead of faction.

- Sexout restricted list check base forms and references

- Stalking blocked inside cells added by source mods: Alice.esp, Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm. Prevents script breaking. (Other mods can be added on request, but if sexout is a master, the author should just add their cells to its restricted list.)

- Some other fixes and tweaks.

Getting a random issue where stalking seems to stop entirely. I haven't pinpointed the cause, but when it happens, I notice in debug that active stalkers is usually maxed out, and when it's happening, I see stalkers checking me as a victim, but never starting to stalk. I've managed a workaround so far by wiping sexout:flags:inuse and sa:fnextstalkcheck variables from the NVSE extender file and reloading the save. I'm guessing one of these is responsible, given regular reloading without wiping these doesn't fix it.

And in case another searcher doesn't know, since I saw someone mention not being able to read NVSE files, .csv files are just comma separated plaintext database files. You can open them with any text editor that isn't picky about extensions. Now making sense of the contents, that's another story altogether.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that I have a problem.

I am unable to get the game to run with this mod installed.

The game crashes when I launch NVSE. I have the latest version of SexoutNG. Only other mod is Sexout NCR CF.

Edit: Never mind. Apparently I miss the shared resources. Need to find them, now.

At first, Sex Assault was this:

Then Odessa pulled it out of the weeds and turned it into this: 40+ NPC's and not a single glitch; this is quality :)

About the only improvement I can think of would be to make some of the bystanders face the player; a bit like Sexout Crowds, but without

all the bugs...

Lol, bet you were just watching for quite a while. Ha ha, loved the old junk car analogy. This mod looks good. Kinda like Sexlab defeat, but without making it a health threshold....

Health threshold actually plays a major part in the mechanics, its just a little more complex, it is: Defence score * health percent.

Defence score is based on MCM base, unarmed skill, various equipped weapon modifiers, and heading angle (if you have your back turned your defence suffers).

You can also enter concede mode to forfeit the check ;).

Health threshold actually plays a major part in the mechanics, its just a little more complex, it is: Defence score * health percent.

Defence score is based on MCM base, unarmed skill, various equipped weapon modifiers, and heading angle (if you have your back turned your defence suffers).

You can also enter concede mode to forfeit the check ;).

Ooooooooooooh...hmm, figures. But I like that it's more complex than the: "welp, seems that your health's a lil' low there partner. So let's fwwwwwuck!" of Sexlab Defeat. This is more like, "oh shit. Damn, guess you just can't fight it now can ya? Reloadin your liddle gun huh? Too late sucka!" I LIKE it! Although I have no idea what distance you have to be in order to trigger the down. I haven't tried it yet, as I'm playing through New Vegas once without mods before I add some, but it seems like this stuff would only be checked with an enemy within a certain perimeter of the character. How does that work exactly? If you don't "go down" because of health threshold, how can an enemy actually make you go down? Do they come up and make a grab attempt? Do they stare you down from 20 yards away and then teleport for sexy time? lol, I'd like to know about that, because I'm just really interested. I have a good imagination, but not that good lol. 

Also, I noticed that you have your hands in a lot of the best Fallout Sexout mods. And your footer mentions that you have put together a tutorial for GECK scripting... I'm considering looking into that and trying it out. Maybe be able to actually script something. :) 

A few questions:

1 Does minimum range mean that at defaut (250) anyone fighting you can rape you?

2 Additionally do they need to bring you to 0 for it to check, or is it on every hit?

3 What creatures work? I remember something about level-list creatures not working, but is that still true? If so which ones do work? I let a coyote hit me until I died like 5 times a while ago, but nothing happened. You've updated a few times since then though.

4 Any incompatibility with TTW that you know of?

Thanks for the help!

A few questions:

1 Does minimum range mean that at defaut (250) anyone fighting you can rape you?

2 Additionally do they need to bring you to 0 for it to check, or is it on every hit?

3 What creatures work? I remember something about level-list creatures not working, but is that still true? If so which ones do work? I let a coyote hit me until I died like 5 times a while ago, but nothing happened. You've updated a few times since then though.

4 Any incompatibility with TTW that you know of?

Thanks for the help!

Not that this means anything, but I read about someone on another topic using this mod with TTW. It was mentioned rather casually, so I imagine it works well. I just wonder if there are enemies that can't use it in DC. Or even in NV, like if coyotes don't work with it like you inquired.

@CataclysmRising:

1/2) If a combatant passes the rate check (MCM) then every 3 seconds during combat, then if they are within minimum range there is a check (0-99 roll) against your defense, if you fail (or concede) then sex starts

3) I think all creatures that have animations and are in the sexout form lists work. The leveled creature issue doesn't affect Sexout since NX was added.

4) I've never used TTW, but various people have said it works fine.