I was afflicted with the 'dead animation' bug too with Sexout; first stalkers stopped

stalking, then rapers stopped raping, then the Bangatron broke down and finally

my poor gal couldn't even masturbate anymore. A clean save did not fix things.

I just use godmode to stop my character from being killed - I'm not into snuff.

I suppose you could rig up a magic navel piercing in the GECK with a really high

armor value if you wanted to reduce the damage. It would make more sense if

the NPCs switched to unarmed when raping is going on.

Is there a way to prevent NPC's from killing your character after the act? Or should I just use "Another kick in the head" mod for that?

Had the same problem, solved this with a mod that adds a spell to SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndS which raises you DT by 1000 and DR by 100 for a few seconds.

Is there a way to prevent NPC's from killing your character after the act? Or should I just use "Another kick in the head" mod for that?

I would let the game play out. Use AKH and keep on playing... If there are several individuals asulting you with weapons. it is very dangerous and how often would they let someone live? I like the immersion. If not run god mode for a few seconds until finished and then return back to normal. Done that with some Skyrim mods and situations where it wasn't good for me to lose or die.

F/F animations work for me. If you mean things like my female courier (stalker)raped by sunny smiles in goodsprings saloon or combat rape by female fiends and raiders. Did you enable lesbian or bi in the sexout ng or scr menu (in mcm) and the lesbian option in sex assault mcm?

Did you update scr and nvse(4.5.7 is out) to resent versions? NX 15 installed?

Only problem i sometimes/rarely get are NGSAN 12.0 errors on sleep/wait rape. Current sexout can sometimes stop to work due to that. Happened to me ones in the last 3 weeks of playing New Vegas my toon was allready halve undressed due to the sexout skripts starting (power armor helmet remained) but no animation happend (abortion due to NGSAN 12.0).

Not sure what happened. I did a clean save and tried to disable and enable SexoutNG, but stalkers and sleep/wait rape won't start an animation. I updated NVSE and all Sexout esm's. All I get is clothes unequipped, drugs forced on pc, but that's it. The picture below shows what I get in console, but I'm not sure what needs to be fixed.

EDIT: Never mind. I might as well start a new game and let everything reset itself.

post-82279-0-75710700-1410929458_thumb.jpg

Guest witchblade

Hey, if someone could help me out I'd be very grateful. I've installed this mod and have played over 6 irl hours and I've not experienced a single attack of any kind, despite purposefully attempting to draw out an attack. Waiting outside constantly, changing the mod options... I have no idea what could be wrong here.
Here are several debug screens and screenshots of the mod's settings.

http://imgur.com/a/InMn8#0

Here is my load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
More Traits.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
FCOMaster.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - DLCs.esm
WME - GRA.esm
wsex.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
NVWillow.esp
Daughters of Ares.esp
UnlimitedTraits.esp
Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp
I5K-TVReplacerLPtopless.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
RSCR-Enhanced.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
Ghost Variants Safe.esp
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
Ghost Variants.esp
Kozzz_SC(en).esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
Camp Searchlight HotFix.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks - NVSE.esp
tkEyelashesFNV_FemalesOnly.esp
Nouk's Hairs.esp
Readius_NV.esp
T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks_Crunch - NVSE.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks_Crunch.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp
RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
FCO - Mikoto Patch.esp
RCSS.esp
Animated Prostitution.esp
DeadMoneyFemaleTuxedo.esp
VegasVariations.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
P0N-3 Radio.esp
mojave music radio expanded v1.1.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp
WME - DLCs.esp
WMEVE - All DLCs.esp
WMEVE - No DLCs.esp
WMEVE - No GRA.esp
WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp
WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp
WME - GRA - Complete.esp
WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp
WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp
WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp
WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
JoanaCompanion.esp
LevelersHouse.esp
SPECIALer_DLC03.esp
K2_PreWarClothing.esp
Western Sky - Darker Nights.esp
Western Sky.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutRex.esp
SexoutRexWillow.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSCRDebug.esp
SexoutSex.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp
EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp
AradiaKatoArmor.esp
ChristieOutfitsforT3.esp
High Roller Suite.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
RaestlozPCIdles.esp
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
Roberts_NewVegas.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Full.esp

@SupaSonic: The NVSE errors are from sexout, not this mod, and suggest there is a problem there. This happened in some old versions of sexout.

@xwitchblade, it would appear stalkers are not finding a valid victim, which would happen if 1) they haven't detected you yet, 2) MCM settings on homosexuality/faction relations are blocking them (but you have that disabled in MCM), 3) sexout thinks your character is in use, or 4) You are they are in combat, or 5) the script is crashing, but its been working for everyone else. 

@Both: Make sure you are using: the current version of NVSE (4.5.7), the stable version of sexout ('85) or later, the stable version or later of SCR, and the current version of this mod.

Check that sex works otherwise; what happens if you press 'Y' to masturbate or try and engage in sex from some other mod? If it doesn't work, you may have hit a bug in sexout '85, and unfortunately you need to load an old game, or make a clean save without sexout and delete the .csv savegame file in data/nvse/plugins/extender. This should be fixed in sexout '86.

Latest SexAssault

NVSE 4.5.7

Sexout NG b8

With Lesbian enabled + 25% Sextoys, my own female char acts like a man-role and, odd, uses man-animations too (like man in the cowgirl action, without strapon btw).

Four times on four.

Plus, the female stalker doesn't undress at all.

More tests in progress.

Note: there is absolutely nothing strange in the console debug lines. Could be load order? SexAssault is within the other sexout mods, at the bottom of the load order, before spunk and positioning.

Only other two mods below are CAGE and YUP (esp).

Yeah, they're grinding, it works better with clothes on ;).

If there were specific grinding animations I'd use them, but I have to make do with whats available. Actually, I just remembered there are some fisting animations, I'll add them to the next version too.

Okay, spotted a bug in my sleep/wait script in that I can pick a creature for a threesome if its the first not second found. That isn't causing your problem though.

The 12.0 error is from sexout, it means the actors are in different cells. This is bugged in '85 and isn't reliable outdoors, it will probably be fixed soon.

If 'Y' doesn't work to masturbate then either its a different key- are you using a non QWERTY keyboard, or did you rebind it in MCM?

Or sexout is broken, and won't work for any type.

Can someone tell me how to bind the "concede" key to something other than X?  It says there's a way to do that in MCM, but I'm not seeing any options for rebinding the "concede" key. I use X for the stasis house in Groovatron, and it's become second nature for me to hit it when I need to go home.

@Punchy: its in the MCM under 'stalkers', although it actually affects combat too.

@Nicole: Open:

C:\Users\NicoleDragoness\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\Fallout.ini

Which may be different for non-english- its in the same folder as your saves, not the main FNV.

Search/scroll for the [Menu] section, and change these lines to something like this:

[Menu]
iConsoleVisibleLines=25
iConsoleHistorySize=10000

Alternatively, type into console:

scof "mylog.txt"

Which will write all console print to a text file in your FNV directory.

I have Willow totally unable to have sexout animations sex. At all.

This happened, I suspect, after a failed stalker attempt, or something similar. Several saves ago.

I canot restore old saves and I don't want to do it now. Too far forward in the game.

I tried some CIOS commands on her. Nothing.

Overwrote her esp (main) and the Brucewayne's SexoutWillow (both latest versions). Nothing.

Every time I ask her for sex nothing happens. No undress, no action. Even the "original" doesn't work. She lies on the bed, with strapon weared. Nothing more.

Suggestions?  Maybe a better explain about cios command? Other attempts?

I have Willow totally unable to have sexout animations sex. At all.

This happened, I suspect, after a failed stalker attempt, or something similar. Several saves ago.

I canot restore old saves and I don't want to do it now. Too far forward in the game.

I tried some CIOS commands on her. Nothing.

Overwrote her esp (main) and the Brucewayne's SexoutWillow (both latest versions). Nothing.

Every time I ask her for sex nothing happens. No undress, no action. Even the "original" doesn't work. She lies on the bed, with strapon weared. Nothing more.

Suggestions?  Maybe a better explain about cios command? Other attempts?

@Nicole - I had a similar problem to your own. My animations simply stopped working. I installed everything correctly, and I know this wasn't an issue with knockeddownidles, so I did a little digging and discovered that it was because Willow had looted one of the "DO NOT TAKE OR BUY" tokens from some random NPC we killed. The suggested solution was to remove the item from her inventory with a console command, and while that got rid of the token, I found that I still couldn't get any animations. What I ultimately had to do was delete all the saves where she had the token in her inventory, and revert to an earlier save where no one had the token. I'm sorry if that doesn't help you with backtracking on saves, but I lost a few levels worth of gameplay, too.  We may have separate issues, but I'd recommend checking everyone's inventory, including your own, and seeing if anyone has the "DO NOT TAKE OR BUY" tokens.

@Odessa - If at all possible, is there a way of modifying the tokens so they can't be removed from NPC's? It kind of sucks that Willow's a total looter, and I can't keep track of everyone she takes stuff from. It wouldn't be so bad if her taking a token doesn't seem to corrupt the file if I save the game.  There's also the fact that I have to be careful not to use the "take all" function when looting corpses.

Edit:  It seems it's not just Willow. I just had the same problem again, and it was Veronica who picked up the token, this time.