She probably didn't loot the tokens, more likely her, her partner, or you left the cell (went through a door/fast traveled, etc) before the act completed. There is a bug in sexout '85 that can break sexout permanently for an actor if this happens. It will hopefully be all resolved once '86 becomes stable, you could try the beta, but you may find you get other problems, since its a beta.

She probably didn't loot the tokens, more likely her, her partner, or you left the cell (went through a door/fast traveled, etc) before the act completed. There is a bug in sexout '85 that can break sexout permanently for an actor if this happens. It will hopefully be all resolved once '86 becomes stable, you could try the beta, but you may find you get other problems, since its a beta.

Ah, I see. Yeah, that is possible. There were two instances where such a thing could have happened. One was where Willow stalked Delilah, and I was unaware of it until I had fast travelled to Novac. The second instance was where I had fast travelled from my stasis house to the wasteland, and got a message that Veronica had failed to fight off an attacker, but didn't see any animation of it happening. I'll just have to be careful of what's going on with my companions. I'd rather not downgrade to a Beta, as I at least know what may potentially cause problems in the current version. Thanks for the heads up, Odessa.

MCM Mod configuration menu : Let you set options for many mods ingame in the ESC Menu.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42507/?

SCR Sexout Common Resources : A requierement for most sexout mods. Check its own requierements too. There is a guide from RitualClarity  on how to install it and links to the requiered meshes/textures/etc. .

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

I'm having a problem with either false messages or stalker-triggered sex acts not initiating.

This is using all the default presets except weapon drop, clothing unequip, theft and drugging

percent set to zero.

I get a message saying I've submitted to my attacker, or that I've been overpowered anytime

I'm being approached by multiple stalkers. So I've got multiple messages popping up saying

I should be getting banged, but no banging is going on. The approachers eventually dissipate,

and I get picked off by a lone straggler at some point. A few times I've heard sex noises trigger, but

I'm still wandering freely. The concede doesn't solve this type of approach related problem (it

doesn't start sex under these conditions but will trigger a message and appropriate sounds under

other circumstances).

It would be nice to have a toggle for 3 ways, and also have the 5101? oral-vaginal animation

added to the safe list. With only a handful of 3 way animations, a little bit goes a long way.

I've got the latest Sexout Beta 10, with the newest NVSE and SCR. 

Here are some screencaps taken when I've gotten a message saying sex should be underway.

post-144391-0-44408000-1411913563_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-28390200-1411913565_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-04766500-1411913567_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I've noticed this. The problem is that the script sometimes crashes during the 'find a threesome partner' loop for no logical reason that I can discern. I rewrote it and made a bunch of efficiency improvements with nvse 4.5. I'll upload it when I remember what else I added and whether it works ;), and I'll make 3-somes optional.

Except for tribadism, I just let the sexout random picker choose animations. I think there are about five 3-some animations that are not in it, but that is because the actor rotation is whack (1 actor is facing wrong way 90 degrees etc), which I believe sexout (/positioning) can't fix, it needs to be done in the animation file. Want to have a go fixing them :)?

Thanks, as always, for having a look at this.

Fixing animations is not in my current skillset; I'd like it to be, and to be

able do up some modest bondage poses with a little bit of struggling and face

expressions. First I've got to take care of all my existing obligations.

I've left a few posts for you in your messenger; I'll keep adding stuff

for as long as you'd like :)

Hello, I quite enjoy most of Sexout's mods and quite like this one as well. However I found a bug in Novac at the McBride's house or more specifically the Brahmin(might be Brahmin in general). If they stalk you and proceed to rape you (or you fail to fend them off) there is a lack of animation(not even a slight pause in gameplay) and I end up reciveing a token that says not to buy or loot thus completely breaking the mod. I have had this happen several times now(at least two different characters) until i just turned off the mod while I was in Novac. Aside from this I've had zero problems with the mod thus far.

I do have the most recent(I think) updates(for SCR 20131227.7z and for NG core I have 2.6.86 and for Data I have 2.6.81)

If my Load order is also desired(I don't see why it is neccesary) then I will be more than happy to post it.(same goes for debug info)

Hello, I quite enjoy most of Sexout's mods and quite like this one as well. However I found a bug in Novac at the McBride's house or more specifically the Brahmin(might be Brahmin in general). If they stalk you and proceed to rape you (or you fail to fend them off) there is a lack of animation(not even a slight pause in gameplay) and I end up reciveing a token that says not to buy or loot thus completely breaking the mod. I have had this happen several times now(at least two different characters) until i just turned off the mod while I was in Novac. Aside from this I've had zero problems with the mod thus far.

I do have the most recent(I think) updates(for SCR 20131227.7z and for NG core I have 2.6.86 and for Data I have 2.6.81)

If my Load order is also desired(I don't see why it is neccesary) then I will be more than happy to post it.(same goes for debug info)

Nope.

Try this link, your current version is almost a year old.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

While you are at it. Go through your load order and look at the downloads section of this site. If there are anything in your load order that is older.. updated it. Chances are you have older versions of various mods including this one.

Nope.

While you are at it. Go through your load order and look at the downloads section of this site. If there are anything in your load order that is older.. updated it. Chances are you have older versions of various mods including this one.

I see. Then the link in the download might be off as the SCR Data is labeled as 20131227.7 while the base is labeled as 20140707.4 or was I not suppsoed to download the SCR Data link?(I had downloaded everything listed from the link you posted.) And I do have the SCR 'base file' labeled 20140707.4 in my load order and From what I can tell everything else looks to be up to date.

Ah okay, yeah the SCR data pack is last updated 2013 but the .esm is that july 2014 one. I think this version of SexAssault will CTD if you use a 2013 version of the SCR .esm, because it uses some of the new futures added since.

Brahmin should be blocked because they have no sexout animations, and I added this about a year ago- are you sure you are using this version of sex assault and not Jalil's final beta which is in a different thread?

Ah okay, yeah the SCR data pack is last updated 2013 but the .esm is that july 2014 one. I think this version of SexAssault will CTD if you use a 2013 version of the SCR .esm, because it uses some of the new futures added since.

Brahmin should be blocked because they have no sexout animations, and I added this about a year ago- are you sure you are using this version of sex assault and not Jalil's final beta which is in a different thread?

I have Sexout Assault August-12-2014 downloaded from this thread and have avoided the other one due to this one being said to be its continuation and the only one that get updates/bug fixes. I may be missing something or downloaded something when I shouldn't have. I have posted what I have downloaded in the pictures below. The tryout says 15 Oct.2013  despite the fact that I have downloaded SexoutTryout - 20140316.fomd file. I have also included my Load order and I have also included a debug pic of the brahmin trying to stalk me.

Installed using Fallout mod manager

post-573774-0-35599900-1412366527_thumb.pngpost-573774-0-17888500-1412366529_thumb.pngpost-573774-0-86239600-1412366530_thumb.png

Load order

[o]=checked [x]=unchecked

[o]FalloutNV.esm

[o]TribalPack.esm

[o]MercenaryPack.esm

[o]ClassicPack.esm

[o]CaravanPack.esm

[o]DeadMoney.esm

[o]HonestHearts.esm

[o]OldWorldBlues.esm

[o]LonesomeRoad.esm

[o]GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[o]MikotoBeauty.esm

[o]Advanced Recon Tech.esm

[o]Sexout.esm

[o]SexoutCommonResources.esm

[o]SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[o]SexoutOffSpring.esm

[o]SexoutDrugging.esm

[o]msexBase.esm

[o]msexTopsOffice.esm

[o]SexoutSoliciting.esm

[o]SexoutSlavery.esm

[o]SexoutLegion.esm

[o]SexoutStore.esm

[o]SexoutPregDebug.esp

[o]DK Caucasians.esp

[o]SexoutBreeder.esp

[o]SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[o]Geonoxhardenedarmor.esp

[o]SmallerTalk.esp

[o]NVRefugee Outfits.esp

[x]SexoutASB.esp

[o]SexoutSexAssault.esp

[o]Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

[o]SexoutRapist.esp

[o]SexoutSex.esp

[x]AlienSymbiot.esp

[x]SexoutEpidemic.esp

[x]SexoutSexkey.esp

[o]The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[o]SexoutStraponSex.esp

[o]MikotoBeauty.esp

[o]_Fh hair test.esp

[o]Advanced Recon Armor.esp

[o]Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp

[o]Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp

[o]Ghost Variants Safe.esp

[o]1CazyTestEsp.esp

[o]SexoutMissMoo.esp

[o]SCS - CombatArmour.esp

[o]RaiderChains.esp

[o]Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[o]Advanced Recon Gear.esp

[o]Advanced Recon Tech.esp

[o]Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp

[o]SexoutSCRDebug.esp

[o]msexCourtesan.esp

[o]SunnyCompanion.esp

[o]KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

[o]msexVeronica.esp

[o]SexoutZAZ.esp

[o]SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp

[o]SexoutLust.esp

[o]SexoutSpunk.esp

[o]SexoutFiends.esp

[o]SexoutKhans.esp

[o]SexoutKings.esp

[o]SexoutNCR.esp

[o]SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[o]SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Assault Debug

post-573774-0-31880300-1412370291_thumb.png

Nope.

I see. Then the link in the download might be off as the SCR Data is labeled as 20131227.7 while the base is labeled as 20140707.4 or was I not suppsoed to download the SCR Data link?(I had downloaded everything listed from the link you posted.) And I do have the SCR 'base file' labeled 20140707.4 in my load order and From what I can tell everything else looks to be up to date.

Ah.. Ok I see now. When you posted you used the data's date instead of the ESM. With Sexout you used both dates for the Core and the Data. I thought you were using both an outdated version of SCR and (not mentioned) missing the data pack.. :).. If you have those files there on that link SCR is covered.

Not related to your issue however you have many items installed improperly. SCR requirements don't need to have their esps added to the load order. Also some of the requirments need to be processed and extracted to get the right files in proper order to be useable in the game. BB armors are one such example. Finally installing some of the SCR requirments ( which some seem to be misisng but no big deal) will cause your game to crash as they are FO3 mods instead of FNV. Check out my SCR Resources Tutorial and follow that ( in sig) to set this folder up properly to get the best results of your game play. AS I stated before .. this isn't the cause of your current issue though might cause you some in the future besides add un-necessary esps to your load order preventing you from adding other mods later as there is a limit to the mods someone can install. ( reason for the creation of SCR resources pack) Perhaps sometime after resolving this .. check out my tutorial and properly set up this folder. ( it even comes with all the links as well :D)

Nope.

Ah.. Ok I see now. When you posted you used the data's date instead of the ESM. With Sexout you used both dates for the Core and the Data. I thought you were using both an outdated version of SCR and (not mentioned) missing the data pack.. :).. If you have those files there on that link SCR is covered.

Not related to your issue however you have many items installed improperly. SCR requirements don't need to have their esps added to the load order. Also some of the requirments need to be processed and extracted to get the right files in proper order to be useable in the game. BB armors are one such example. Finally installing some of the SCR requirments ( which some seem to be misisng but no big deal) will cause your game to crash as they are FO3 mods instead of FNV. Check out my SCR Resources Tutorial and follow that ( in sig) to set this folder up properly to get the best results of your game play. AS I stated before .. this isn't the cause of your current issue though might cause you some in the future besides add un-necessary esps to your load order preventing you from adding other mods later as there is a limit to the mods someone can install. ( reason for the creation of SCR resources pack) Perhaps sometime after resolving this .. check out my tutorial and properly set up this folder. ( it even comes with all the links as well :D)

I had flubbed a bit on that, sorry.

I have had no problems thus far while in the Sexout Store or with any other features realted to Sexout aside from this annoying Brahmin stalker issues and some red diamonds/invisible bodies caused by clothing I don't find appealing or simply can't find on nexus nor want to search for(as I'm lazy) or on here and don't have installed(or that aren't listed and again lack the desire to search for them or don't want), I could have done so(again I've had zero problems aside from these Brahmin) and I greatly appreciate the help thus far. Also I'm going to guess that the esp files I have in my load order that are not needed are the Raider Chains Armor, Bouncing Natural Breasts, SCS - Combat Armor, Ghost Armor Adjutant and Safe and the NV Refugee Outfits?

My problem could even be caused by another mod overriding Assualts block on the Brahmin for all I know. But as I'm not savy in the ways of editing/making/coding mods I have no way of checking(Though if FOMM asks me if i want to overwrite something I usuall decline it as its usualy a file that was already downloaded by SCR or NG)

Also I belive I have used your tutorial already as well as Bat *cough* Bruce Wayne's tutorial. I have also downloaded all of the files linked in your tutorial but got rid of some of the clothing due to it not being my cup of tea and others I have the esp deleted but installed while other I had left in that hadn't crashed my game or wasn't sure if it was supposed to deleted after installing them.

So far I've merely been turning stalker off while I'm near any 'free roaming' Brahmin that are able to stalk my character and turning it back on when I'm clear of them.

r issues and some red diamonds/invisible bodies caused by clothing I don't find appealing or simply can't find on nexus nor want to search for

all links of SCR related files are included in the tutorial with a PDF option for more detail on what to do with the files. ( esps). What to delete and what to keep ( which is nothing from the list from Step 3 on.

Also I'm going to guess that the esp files I have in my load order that are not needed are the Raider Chains Armor, Bouncing Natural Breasts, SCS - Combat Armor, Ghost Armor Adjutant and Safe and the NV Refugee Outfits?

No need to guess. The info is there. In red after the link and name.

Also I'm going to guess that the esp files I have in my load order that are not needed are the Raider Chains Armor, Bouncing Natural Breasts, SCS - Combat Armor, Ghost Armor Adjutant and Safe and the NV Refugee Outfits?

I go so far in depth with the PDF as to even give you the name of the file to delete and add a check point on the files needed for the folder towards the end.

My problem could even be caused by another mod overriding Assualts block on the Brahmin for all I know.

I have used this and other mods both here and Nexus and Brahmin never stalked or interacted with me regardless of mods installed. I believe from my understanding of the system and some of the lines of code pasted here and where contributors are there are indeed blocks in place for them. Even the old SexKey don't give any action for Brahmin.. Can't figure out in the slightest what is causing that provided you have the current version of SexAssult. Sorry.

Also I belive I have used your tutorial already as well as Bat *cough* Bruce Wayne's tutorial. I have also downloaded all of the files linked in your tutorial but got rid of some of the clothing due to it not being my cup of tea and others I have the esp deleted but installed while other I had left in that hadn't crashed my game or wasn't sure if it was supposed to deleted after installing them.

Good that you used the tutorials. It helps you get a stable game. Well as stable as you can get provided you are modifying the files and selectively choosing files to use and not use. I also am not into some of those armors and such. However I install them to keep those pesky floating triangles and heads out of the picture. The only way to stop those red triangles and floating heads is to not use mod that access those files.. Sorry. Not much more can be done.

@Dartoosh: Strange, brahmin should be blocked based on their faction, but another mod could be changing that somehow. Thinking about it, it would be more reliable for me to check the skeleton rather than the faction, I've changed it in this beta.

---

New beta October 6 2014

- Rewrote a bunch of code to be more efficient using NVSE 4.5. Hopefully it will not fail mysteriously during stalker threesome checks now either.

- Brahmin blocked via skeleton instead of faction.

- Sexout restricted list check base forms and references

- Added MCM option to block heterosexual sex to pre-emptively avoid accusations of narrow mindedness :P.

- Stalking blocked inside cells added by source mods: Alice.esp, Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm. Prevents script breaking. (Other mods can be added on request, but if sexout is a master, the author should just add their cells to its restricted list.)

- Various other minor tweaks/fixes.

(outdated attachment removed)

I'll be trying this out; thanks!

I observed the stalking failures in the older version were related to having

a high number of eligible stalkers in close proximity. So walking into a casino,

with Populated Casinos installed would guarantee this sort of failure, whereas

a cave with as many as 15 NPC's that were widely scattered would be alright.

I think groups of 5-7 worked the way they should but higher counts = disaster.

I will download it. Though I had made sure the mod was up to date and went through the game again and attempted to narrow down the bug and it seems that only the Brahmin in Novac at the McBride's house were the only one's to try and stalk my character.

I just thought about what you said.. Could be Breeder is causing this. Breeder is not compatible any more with Sexout mods. ( SCR, Pregnancy and possibly even the newest Sexout)

In breeder Novac is heavily modified to the point that many quest and such get broken from the main game as well as any mods that rely on that info to run. Breeder also does stuff with Bighorners on a Ranch that was created.

Stalkers are really not working quite right. I've tried adjusting the various controls in the MCM

to find some 'sweet spot' and have not gotten good results. The approach multiplier acts more

logarithmic than linear, and different factions of NPC;s seem to behave differently with the same

approach multiplier settings. The biggest problem is the swarming behavior with the assault

portion not following through. At first I thought the problem was related to the number of available

stalkers, set by the approach percentage, but the problem manifests itself whether there are two stalkers,

or fifteen. I'm wondering if some tweaks to the proximity trigger might keep things under control

a bit better, especially in indoor settings. It almost acts like something is getting overwhelmed from

tracking too much data, producing lag and causing actions to time out. Maybe greatly reducing the 

trigger radius, or giving it an adjustment like combat has. For indoors I might try setting it as low as

1 meter for a minimum, with a range of 1 to 15 meters.

I also have a suspicion that supporting 3 ways as it's currently implemented could be a big part of the

problems that are happening now. The ratio of 3 way to 2 way is about 5 to 1 when entering a new area.

The cool down timer settings don't seem to be working right either. I keep seeing it take 24 hours for

NPC's to initiate another approach, with the timer set to 1 hour in the MCM

Your work on this is much appreciated; this mod has become much more interesting since you took

over :)

post-144391-0-80540700-1413046487_thumb.jpg

I think part of the problem perhaps is that the time of the day makes a big difference. I think from reading the docs that

during the day you chance of being stalked is 1/4 of your setting and during the night its the nornal amount.Also fractonal reputation(if on) , whether you are facing directly at your potential stalker(smart stalking) , gun (pistol equiped etc)male a big difference.I think karma might etect potential stalker(if you have it on?) -  if karma check on might have little effect on evils fractions thugs/vipers/powder gangers but might stop less evil fractions ncr / boomers etc from rapefrest.

I think the dangerous time is 6pm to 6am so make sure you walk around at night necked  with no weapons equiped,ihang out with powdergangers , fiends , ,and freeside thugs. walk slowly cause they sneak attack ,and avoid looking at people (try to keep you back to em), always sleep rough in dangerous places etc. :) good luck! set companions to 'on' as well :)