Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

Not quite sure, but slave tats also uses JContainers and currently ver 3.0 of it - which I''m not using currently - but  am sure will be conflict there. Also I'd note am running SL 1.59 ... and after installing Aprospos JContainers it removed all my previous SL stats and SoS configuration. Uninstalling Aprospos restored them.

• 2 weeks later...

Had an idea that might allow a bit more customisation without needing to add a load more txt files (not that I have anything against more txt files!). Not sure if it's possible, but it strikes me as the kind of thing this type of code might allow for.

Is there any way to include some kind of marker in the txt files, like a # next to certain messages, so that they only get cycled into the choices if certain criteria are met?

For example, voyeur messages (the PC watching NPCs have sex) are part of the normal 3rd person lists, but have a marker next to them that prevents them from appearing if the PC is involved.

The same could be done with spouse messages, that are prevented from appearing if the partner is not flagged by the game as married to the PC.

There's probably a load more little things that could be added, but as I said, I'm not sure of the code would allow this, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

About a month ago, Estelles posted an awesome looking mod that enhanced Apropos by adding full screen messages and (even more welcome) FF messages. I did not download it (at least not yet) because:

1) It looks very complicated, 2) it requires Skyrim to run in Windows mode, which I think would drain resources and slow my game, and 3) I was afraid of making my Apropos incompatible with future updates. But Gooser seems to have other irons in the fire (no criticism intended; of course he has the right to set his own priorities) and so far as I am aware Estelles is the only option for those of us who would like the option of lesbian messages. So my question is: what is the best choice if we want FF messages? Are there any other options out there?

There is SkyUILib which simplifies UI element rendering, it _may_ help

A slightly more up-to-date version. Progress with 2nd/3rd person is going slowly, but getting there.

I have also included 2 new tags, {WHORE} & {BITCH}, props to estelles for this idea.

As before, there is a large amount of content in here that is simply not supported by any version of Apropos yet, and has been written simply in preparation.

AFTER INSTALLING MY DB FILE, YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST ENTER APROPOS' MCM MENU AND CLICK THE REFRESH BUTTON, OR A LARGE PART OF THE FILE SIMPLY WILL NOT WORK.

This text is excellent work.

1. I'm trying to translate it in russian but it doesnt work for me. If i write "sdfsdfsd" in description it works well. But if im trying to wrote something in russian it doesnt shows in game. Is there some restriction for language?
2. How can i make work "FemaleActor_Horse_Oral_Stage 6.
3. How can i change the time period for description to make in stay on screen longer.
4. What mod can use "FemaleActor_Masturbation"? 

Thank you.
There is no way to use stage 6 of anything yet, that's down to Gooser. The length of time is something Gooser's been trying for a while, dunno how close he is.
There's a couple of masturbation capable mods. Working Girl and SexLab Release spring to mind, probably a load more.

Thank you.

There is no way to use stage 6 of anything yet, that's down to Gooser. The length of time is something Gooser's been trying for a while, dunno how close he is.

There's a couple of masturbation capable mods. Working Girl and SexLab Release spring to mind, probably a load more.

SexLab Release do not initialaze any text for me  :-/

No text for group sex, no for FemaleActor_Female. It is ok and this because Apropos? Or its something broken in only MY game?

Oh, yeah, Masturbation is not actually working yet, I've just written files for it ahead of time. The full list of what's contained in my db file that doesn't currently work is:

• Masturbation, Handjob, Footjob, Fisting
  • Rieklings
  • Horse Stage 6
  • Stages for Rape (specifically, stages will currently use the consensual stage messages regardless of rape)
  • Female x Female messages

I'm still converting the 1st person messages to 2nd & 3rd person. Well, the 3rd person anyway, estelles has done the majority of the 2nd person stuff, which was awesome. 3rd is more time consuming because it frequently changes sentence structure, and it also needs to work for NPCxNPC sex, so I need to remove references to the participant being the Dragonborn, and 'feeling', since they won't make sense if the PC is watching someone else. So 3rd person has to work both for the PC having sex and the PC watching an NPC have sex. 

And frankly, sometimes I get bored and want to write new content!

Hi guys, I just installed the mod and it says no actors tracked and on the arousal panel there isn't any text.

Is this normal? Do I need to have a sex event to trigger the mod at the first time? Why my player character is not tracked?

If you want help with issues with Apropos, this is not the correct thread. This thread is "Feature Request and Descriptions Submission" and is mainly for people working on authoring descriptions.

For problems, questions, bugs ask here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

Where is the latest and greatest database. I've been gone again (on a business trip this time) and now getting back to Apropos work. I need a copy of the latest curated database. If it doesn't contain 2nd and 3rd person versions, I intend to create those myself. I am going to use this new database for the next release of Apropos.

Please respond to this thread with the previous post # or new attachment.

Thanks

Not quite there yet. I've included my latest version below, which has 2nd/3rd partially done. Estelles' version of my file has 2nd person completed but no 3rd, and is missing a few tag tweaks and additions I've made.

I'll try to get as much as I can done tomorrow and post an update. At the very least I will merge the two files to have 2nd person completed and most of the 3rd person.

Will the next version of Apropos include any of the things I bullet-pointed above? If not, I can skip those for now and complete what's actually included.

Apropos Custom for Beta.7z

Not quite there yet. I've included my latest version below, which has 2nd/3rd partially done. Estelles' version of my file has 2nd person completed but no 3rd, and is missing a few tag tweaks and additions I've made.

I'll try to get as much as I can done tomorrow and post an update. At the very least I will merge the two files to have 2nd person completed and most of the 3rd person.

Will the next version of Apropos include any of the things I bullet-pointed above? If not, I can skip those for now and complete what's actually included.

Probably not F-F, but the others are probable.

I don't think I recall "Stages for Rape" -> is that just a bug in Apropos selecting the wrong set of files?

• Masturbation, Handjob, Footjob, Fisting
  • Rieklings
  • Horse Stage 6
  • Stages for Rape (specifically, stages will currently use the consensual stage messages regardless of rape)
  • Female x Female messages

Right now, stage messages do not distinguish between rape and consensual. You said you'd change that, so I wrote rape-specific files as well as consensual ones.

Okay, Looks like I made that change already 3 months ago in Git, but perhaps it was after the last release. So we should be covered with rape/consensual in the next release.

Cool, cool.

I'm compiling the two dbs right now, and I'll make sure some of the 3rd person is done for each entry.
Any tag changes I should be aware of, for example, Horse getting one of the animations changed to vaginal? Just so I know if I need to rename or add anything.

Cool, cool.

I'm compiling the two dbs right now, and I'll make sure some of the 3rd person is done for each entry.

Any tag changes I should be aware of, for example, Horse getting one of the animations changed to vaginal? Just so I know if I need to rename or add anything.

You mean in the patchups script? You tell me what needs to be changed.

Gooser, I have a request (begging even) for the next release of Apropos.  I know that Female on Female messages are not a priority for you at this time, but it would it be possible for you to activate the F and F feature (even if only it is a duplicate of the masturbation messages) so the more adventurous of us can write messages of our own. I am not looking for a solution to the {ACTIVE} {PRIMARY} problem; just an opportunity to write something (anything) on my screen during girl girl action. If I can write something that works (even if it does not include proper names) I can then post it here for others to use, at least until you or Decauk come up with something better.

Much looking forward to the next issue of this great mod!

Cool, cool.

(Chaurus) Reverse                                                                                From Anal to Oral.

(Giant) Holding                                                                                      From Vaginal to anything else. Handjob probably.

(Riekling) RieklingTest   & Riekling Double                                           Add Vaginal, had no tags last time I checked.

(Draugr) Doggystyle or Missionary                                                        From Vaginal to Anal for variety's sake.             

(Dog) Panicnew, Panicconsensual, Dayelytedogfun                             From Anal to Vaginal.

(Wolf) Panicnew, Panicconsensual, Dayelytedogfun, Doggystyle        From Anal to Vaginal.

(Wolf) Dominate                                                                                    From Vaginal to Anal.

(Spriggan) Lotus & CG                                                                          From Anal to Vaginal.

(Flame Atronach) Behind                                                                      From Vaginal to Anal.

If you want to do the 'unique tags' idea for certain animations so that they can be written for animations that are non-standard, here's a list of which animations would require it and the reasons:

(Giant) Harrassment             Stage 1 has no penetration.

Arrok Rape                           Orgasm stage is rimming/teabagging.

Zyn Rough Standing            Stage 1/2 are fellatio.

Arrok Anal                            Stage 1 is rimming.

Arrok Blowjob                       Each stage alternates between oral on penis, oral on balls & handjob.

Arrok 69                                All stages include cunnilingus, Stage 1/2 & Orgasm have no fellatio.

DI Doggystyle                       Orgasm stage has the male kick the female over.

DI Blowjob                            Stage 1 is a handjob. Orgasm stage is forced deepthroat and female ends up pushing male away.

Zyn Missionary & Zyn Doggystyle               Stage 1 has no penetration

Arrok Cowgirl & AP Cowgirl                         Stage 5 has no thrusting, grind only.

(Horse) Doggystyle 2 & Doggystyle 2 Alt    Stage 1 has no penetration (would make more sense to make (Horse) Doggystyle separate)

(Dog)/(Wolf) Missionary                                                          Stage 1 has no penetration, animal licks female's chest.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Panicnew                                                            Stage 1 has no penetration, Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Panicconsensual                                                Stage 1 has cunnilingus, Stage 3 & Orgasm knot.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dominate                                                            Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dayelytedogfun/Dayelytewolffun                        Stage 1 has no penetration, female on top

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dayelytedogspooning/Dayelytewolfspooning     Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Doggystyle                                                          The only 'standard' animation.

Honestly, due to the varying nature of the Dog/Wolf animations, I'd just make Doggystyle the default Vaginal animation, Dominate the default Anal, and give the rest their own files.

As with the rest, files for only 1/2 animations will be fast for me to do simply because they don't need to be as large as other files which cover a large number of animations. It also stops the break in immersion when animations like Zyn Rough Standing show oral but the message describes penetration.

This approach would also be the best way to deal with MFF, MFF, Foreplay & FF specific messages due to their greatly varying nature. Animation names if you want them:

MMF          Zyn Double Penetration, DI Forced Threeway, Arrok Devils Threeway

MFF           Zyn Femdom, Arrok Tricycle

FF              Tribadism, Zyn Lesbian, Arrok Lesbian

Foreplay    Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay

Zaz animations all contain pillorites, and currently activate standard Apropos vaginal messages, which frequently make no sense in these contexts. Would suggest giving them their own tag to remove normal messages from them.

$ZazAP_PillorySex01 & $ZazAP_PillorySex02   Stage 1 has no penetration.

$ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01   Vaginal

$ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02   Cunnilingus

$ZazAP_Torment01                Cunnilingus & fingering at alternate stags

$ZazAP_Torment02                Spanking then penetration with a broom handle.

Zaz also includes bound versions of existing animations:

DoggyStyle (bound) - fem bound

DoggyStyle (both bound)

Blowjob (bound) - fem bound

Lesbian (bound) - fem bound

Lesbian (both bound)

As before, I doubt some of this is your priority, I include all this out of a sense of completeness, to have all this information in one place.

Also, a few things about W&T.

W&T Increase messages trigger at the same time as Orgasm messages, that is, at the start of the Orgasm stage. This clutters the screen a bit. I would suggest putting in a decent delay for the W&T Increase message.

Spriggan & Flame Atronach message increase the PC's W&T even though it's not her body that's being fucked. This can lead to W&T increase messages flagging up stating that her body is the one being 'worn'. Dunno if it's possible to remove these from W&T. That being said, I was contemplating the idea that these creatures' magical nature reflected the 'damage' back to the PC, and writing their files to reflect this.

(Dragon) Oral triggers W&T increase messages for PC's mouth, even though she wasn't the one giving oral. Dunno if it's possible to have this trigger W&T Vaginal increase messages instead of oral without flagging it as vaginal though.

W&T increase messages are not context sensitive. For example, FF sex with a strapon will trigger the same messages as sex with a cock involved, which can make W&T messages involving cum seem very strange.

Likewise, W&T messages do not distinguish between consensual & rape, human and beast. These variables can lead to more interesting messages. Increase messages to humans can involve speech, and consensual can reflect satisfaction while rape can reflect distress.

If you wanted to tweak this a bit, I would split it into 6 files.

Human male, strapon, beast, with consensual/rape versions of each. Or just human/beast with rape/consensual until FF works.

Ok, quick question; how does W&T work for dudes?
Do they just see the normal FemaleActor W&T increase files from 3rd person for NPCs they bang? Or will it trigger files that would theoretically be kept in MaleActor?

Like, "I make her {PUSSY} {WTVAGINAL}"?

Ok, quick question; how does W&T work for dudes?

Do they just see the normal FemaleActor W&T increase files from 3rd person for NPCs they bang? Or will it trigger files that would theoretically be kept in MaleActor?

Like, "I make her {PUSSY} {WTVAGINAL}"?

Assuming the NPC is a uniquely named NPC, the messages would come out of FemaleActor, and use 3rd person.

Cool, cool.

(Chaurus) Reverse                                                                                From Anal to Oral.

(Giant) Holding                                                                                      From Vaginal to anything else. Handjob probably.

(Riekling) RieklingTest   & Riekling Double                                           Add Vaginal, had no tags last time I checked.

(Draugr) Doggystyle or Missionary                                                        From Vaginal to Anal for variety's sake.             

(Dog) Panicnew, Panicconsensual, Dayelytedogfun                             From Anal to Vaginal.

(Wolf) Panicnew, Panicconsensual, Dayelytedogfun, Doggystyle        From Anal to Vaginal.

(Wolf) Dominate                                                                                    From Vaginal to Anal.

(Spriggan) Lotus & CG                                                                          From Anal to Vaginal.

(Flame Atronach) Behind                                                                      From Vaginal to Anal.

If you want to do the 'unique tags' idea for certain animations so that they can be written for animations that are non-standard, here's a list of which animations would require it and the reasons:

(Giant) Harrassment             Stage 1 has no penetration.

Arrok Rape                           Orgasm stage is rimming/teabagging.

Zyn Rough Standing            Stage 1/2 are fellatio.

Arrok Anal                            Stage 1 is rimming.

Arrok Blowjob                       Each stage alternates between oral on penis, oral on balls & handjob.

Arrok 69                                All stages include cunnilingus, Stage 1/2 & Orgasm have no fellatio.

DI Doggystyle                       Orgasm stage has the male kick the female over.

DI Blowjob                            Stage 1 is a handjob. Orgasm stage is forced deepthroat and female ends up pushing male away.

Zyn Missionary & Zyn Doggystyle               Stage 1 has no penetration

Arrok Cowgirl & AP Cowgirl                         Stage 5 has no thrusting, grind only.

(Horse) Doggystyle 2 & Doggystyle 2 Alt    Stage 1 has no penetration (would make more sense to make (Horse) Doggystyle separate)

(Dog)/(Wolf) Missionary                                                          Stage 1 has no penetration, animal licks female's chest.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Panicnew                                                            Stage 1 has no penetration, Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Panicconsensual                                                Stage 1 has cunnilingus, Stage 3 & Orgasm knot.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dominate                                                            Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dayelytedogfun/Dayelytewolffun                        Stage 1 has no penetration, female on top

(Dog)/(Wolf) Dayelytedogspooning/Dayelytewolfspooning     Orgasm stage knots.

(Dog)/(Wolf) Doggystyle                                                          The only 'standard' animation.

Honestly, due to the varying nature of the Dog/Wolf animations, I'd just make Doggystyle the default Vaginal animation, Dominate the default Anal, and give the rest their own files.

As with the rest, files for only 1/2 animations will be fast for me to do simply because they don't need to be as large as other files which cover a large number of animations. It also stops the break in immersion when animations like Zyn Rough Standing show oral but the message describes penetration.

This approach would also be the best way to deal with MFF, MFF, Foreplay & FF specific messages due to their greatly varying nature. Animation names if you want them:

MMF          Zyn Double Penetration, DI Forced Threeway, Arrok Devils Threeway

MFF           Zyn Femdom, Arrok Tricycle

FF              Tribadism, Zyn Lesbian, Arrok Lesbian

Foreplay    Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay

Zaz animations all contain pillorites, and currently activate standard Apropos vaginal messages, which frequently make no sense in these contexts. Would suggest giving them their own tag to remove normal messages from them.

$ZazAP_PillorySex01 & $ZazAP_PillorySex02   Stage 1 has no penetration.

$ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01   Vaginal

$ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex02   Cunnilingus

$ZazAP_Torment01                Cunnilingus & fingering at alternate stags

$ZazAP_Torment02                Spanking then penetration with a broom handle.

Zaz also includes bound versions of existing animations:

DoggyStyle (bound) - fem bound

DoggyStyle (both bound)

Blowjob (bound) - fem bound

Lesbian (bound) - fem bound

Lesbian (both bound)

As before, I doubt some of this is your priority, I include all this out of a sense of completeness, to have all this information in one place.

Also, a few things about W&T.

W&T Increase messages trigger at the same time as Orgasm messages, that is, at the start of the Orgasm stage. This clutters the screen a bit. I would suggest putting in a decent delay for the W&T Increase message.

Spriggan & Flame Atronach message increase the PC's W&T even though it's not her body that's being fucked. This can lead to W&T increase messages flagging up stating that her body is the one being 'worn'. Dunno if it's possible to remove these from W&T. That being said, I was contemplating the idea that these creatures' magical nature reflected the 'damage' back to the PC, and writing their files to reflect this.

(Dragon) Oral triggers W&T increase messages for PC's mouth, even though she wasn't the one giving oral. Dunno if it's possible to have this trigger W&T Vaginal increase messages instead of oral without flagging it as vaginal though.

W&T increase messages are not context sensitive. For example, FF sex with a strapon will trigger the same messages as sex with a cock involved, which can make W&T messages involving cum seem very strange.

Likewise, W&T messages do not distinguish between consensual & rape, human and beast. These variables can lead to more interesting messages. Increase messages to humans can involve speech, and consensual can reflect satisfaction while rape can reflect distress.

If you wanted to tweak this a bit, I would split it into 6 files.

Human male, strapon, beast, with consensual/rape versions of each. Or just human/beast with rape/consensual until FF works.

Just remembered - stages don't have tags, only animations. Requests above still stand? Or  just forget the stage specific tags?

This is what I currently patched up, given the limitations with stages. I can see no way, other than patching SL itself to add stage-specific tags. Stages are not a first-class object in SL (something that derives from sslBaseObject). If they were, then AddTag, and AddTags methods that already existing SL would work on the stages themselves.

But alas - a small subset from your wishes:

AnalToOral("ChaurusReverse")

RemoveTags("GiantHolding", Strings("Vaginal"))
    AddTags("GiantHolding", Strings("Handjob"))

AddTags("RieklingTest", Strings("Vaginal"))
    AddTags("RieklingDouble", Strings("Vaginal"))

VaginalToAnal("DraugrDoggystyle")

AnalToVaginal("Dogpanicnew")
    AnalToVaginal("DogpanicConsensual")
    AnalToVaginal("DayelyteDogFun")

AnalToVaginal("Wolfpanicnew")
    AnalToVaginal("WolfpanicConsensual")
    AnalToVaginal("DayelyteWolfFun")
    AnalToVaginal("WolfDoggystyle")

VaginalToAnal("WolfDoggystyle2") ; Dominate

AnalToVaginal("SprigganLotus")
    AnalToVaginal("SprigganCG")

VaginalToAnal("FlameatronachBehind")