Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

Also... and excuse me for not using the troubleshooting thread, but I sometimes get a reference to a text file, but with no actual text in it. By using Estelle's utility, it shows no text what so ever and the text reader reads off my PC name and nothing else. When I use the utility to find the matching text, it references every text file in the db, and I mean every file, some 521 references, which makes no sense. So I don't know if there is a call being sent out from apropos that is just giving an actor value. Maybe the line of script got inadvertently messed up.

Cheers,

M

I have no idea, I have never used this utility and do not support it. It is a log-scraper type utility and therefore will potentially break everytime I vary the outputs of Apropos. Sorry. 

I'm thinking of adding SkinTextures in next:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28386-skintextures/

It would be tied into Wear and Tear. Currently W&T in Apropos does not really distinguish between consensual acts causing W&T and non-consensual acts causing W&T. I think I will introduce at least a second set, perhaps two additional sets of tracking stats for W&T, bringing the total to three:

W&T stats for consensual sex, humanoid and creature (this is what we have today)

W&T stats for rape sex, humanoid, mapping to one set or two sets of skintextures (probably the "After Effects" and "Tears and Sobs")

W&T stats for rape sex, creature, mapping to one or two sets of skintextures (probably "Scratches, Cuts and Marks" and maybe "Tears and Sobs")

I'm still poking around getting some ideas.

open to ideas

It would be tied into Wear and Tear. Currently W&T in Apropos does not really distinguish between consensual acts causing W&T and non-consensual acts causing W&T. I think I will introduce at least a second set, perhaps two additional sets of tracking stats for W&T, bringing the total to three:

W&T stats for consensual sex, humanoid and creature (this is what we have today)

W&T stats for rape sex, humanoid, mapping to one set or two sets of skintextures (probably the "After Effects" and "Tears and Sobs")

W&T stats for rape sex, creature, mapping to one or two sets of skintextures (probably "Scratches, Cuts and Marks" and maybe "Tears and Sobs")

open to ideas

Yes please!

I seem to remember reading that sexlab treats all creature sex as rape, but maybe that was an older version...?

Consensual + Animal + Vaginal

Consensual + Animal + Oral

Consensual + Animal + Anal

Consensual + NPC + Vaginal

Consensual + NPC + Oral

Consensual + NPC + Anal

Nonconsensual + Animal + Vaginal

Nonconsensual + Animal + Oral

Nonconsensual + Animal + Anal

Nonconsensual + NPC + Vaginal

Nonconsensual + NPC + Oral

Nonconsensual + NPC + Anal

There's some obvious overlap there... and I don't know how complex you want to get.

Do you want to really make some work for yourself, and do different textures for different races? That is, sex with a wolf gives a different set of bruises/scratches from sex with a Lurker? It'd probably be much easier to do consensual/nonconsensual with humanoid races and do it based on "size" or something with animal races...

You'll probably want to do this as overlays, like the whip marks made by weapons (I think they're from zaz pack?), or something like sexlab's cum texture, I'd guess. But that means you'll have to come up with different positions for each texture set for the different body mods...

And I personally would love to see W&T having actual effects on the player, similar to those in consequences or lover's victim, to go along with the text descriptions.

The current release of Apropos has W&T debuff effects. What I propose is to add the textures already made by Ekirts Ykcul in this SkinTextures mod resource so the various stages get added to the player and npcs. I don't really the time (or interest) right now to create my own textures. I've had my eye on them for a while now and been waiting for a time to integrate them. 

open to ideas

Sounds good, as long as it's optional; some people's body/skin textures may be incompatible.

These textures are just the actual tears/dirt/scratches, right, and not the skin, so will fit over the top of existing skin textures?

No idea how you'd do it, but if you could have tears appear for W&T from rape, and scratches from beast rape, that would be awesome.

The mud is pretty cool, but I dunno how that would tie to W&T other than just rape.

As I said earlier, if you create 3 sets of W&T categories, I think I can do a lot more with the message files.

open to ideas

Sounds good, as long as it's optional; some people's body/skin textures may be incompatible.

These textures are just the actual tears/dirt/scratches, right, and not the skin, so will fit over the top of existing skin textures?

No idea how you'd do it, but if you could have tears appear for W&T from rape, and scratches from beast rape, that would be awesome.

The mud is pretty cool, but I dunno how that would tie to W&T other than just rape.

As I said earlier, if you create 3 sets of W&T categories, I think I can do a lot more with the message files.

The textures would be applied similarly to Slavetats, cum textures, etc. Basically the SkinTextures all use alpha transparency. So yes, they are just the scratches, etc. Wasn't thinking of use the mud textures though - those seem more apropos (hah!) to "needs" mods (you need to bathe, etc).

They will be optional for sure. 

Front page post updated to include a more complete db file.

• Full support for 1st and 2nd person.
  • 3rd person has messages converted from 1st/2nd person for all files, but will be refined later. Just a standin right now.
  • MalePC support, including masturbation.
  • No unique animation support yet, and the new Giant Handjob, Horse Anal and Draugr Anal have no messages yet.
  • W&T Increase still has messages that were supposed to be immediately post-coital, which now will seem strange firing later. This will be changed tomorrow.

really faster updates, impressive, i guess its better if i w8 couple days till final release or a stable / more complete version, just reinstall whole game last night, will worth wait a bit more. If i not said yet, ill say so now, really Thanks for that amazing mod.

Deedlit, have you looked at the "Currently Under Development" section on the OP? That will give you an idea of when this mod will be "done". The database is somewhat independent upon the actual mod, although the database will occasionally need mod enhancements to support additional scenarios. But right now the only scenarios the mod doesn't really support that are on this list is Female-Female.

Maybe I have an idea for an feature.

Since we can now use arousal, we could get some out of combat/Sex massages from it. Like the W&T massages just based on your actual arousal level.

Lets say you reach the arousal for Level 2 (dont know what value that is).

You get an massage like "You feel your {PUSSY} is getting {FAROUSAL}."

Maybe trigger it when it reach a new level, or with an random timer (Then "You feel your {PUSSY} is {FAROUSAL}.")

This would bring more immersion aaaand it is nice ;)

Don't like this "mmh.. what is my arousal? Lets hit the hotkey!"

Maybe I have an idea for an feature.

Since we can now use arousal, we could get some out of combat/Sex massages from it. Like the W&T massages just based on your actual arousal level.

Lets say you reach the arousal for Level 2 (dont know what value that is).

You get an massage like "You feel your {PUSSY} is getting {FAROUSAL}."

Maybe trigger it when it reach a new level, or with an random timer (Then "You feel your {PUSSY} is {FAROUSAL}.")

This would bring more immersion aaaand it is nice ;)

Don't like this "mmh.. what is my arousal? Lets hit the hotkey!"

Its an interesting idea for sure. Seems straight forward to implement with one rub: I don't think Aroused publishes any events (ModEvent), so we have to set up a polling interval to actually read the current arousal level every 10 secs, etc.

Yes. Shouldn't be to hard. 

just wondering when it should trigger. When it reach a new level or at a random time. Or both?

When trigger at a new level we would need an exception after sex. Since it would drop to 0 and the first thing you read would be "I feel my pussy is dry" :D 

mmm I thought Aroused occasionally pop up messages when PC "lost desire", "desire satisfy", "need to have sex", etc.

Anyway to hook onto that

Yes. But nothing really.. lets say 'body related' 

And since we have already Arousal descriptions on use.. :)

mmm I thought Aroused occasionally pop up messages when PC "lost desire", "desire satisfy", "need to have sex", etc.

Anyway to hook onto that

That's the Lover's Desire spell inside the Arousal mod. Not something external to Arousal. It uses a technique called Conditions to change the effect on the actor, based on Arousal level, etc.

I would still have to poll Arousal in some way (GetFactionRank(sla_Arousal) probably). Doable, but still polling.

post-76197-0-46379900-1412125529_thumb.png

Deedlit, have you looked at the "Currently Under Development" section on the OP? That will give you an idea of when this mod will be "done". The database is somewhat independent upon the actual mod, although the database will occasionally need mod enhancements to support additional scenarios. But right now the only scenarios the mod doesn't really support that are on this list is Female-Female.

ah nice know that, back to download *.* :)

open to ideas

> As I said earlier, if you create 3 sets of W&T categories, I think I can do a lot more with the message files.

Can you repeat that?

Right now, I have to keep the W&T messages pretty vague; I can't mention if the PC is happy or sad about what happened, or mention anything about her lover being a dude or a beast.

If we have 3 categories, I can be more specific:

• Consensual: I can bang on about the PC being satisfied, or wanting more. I can bang on about regret at letting herself get carried away, or even that she wants more.
  • Human Rape: We can include stuff about the experience making the PC feel cold, disgusted with herself, tearful, angry, sick. She can be worried about pregnancy, or even a desire for revenge (or more likely, satisfaction at revenge since she probably killed the attacker).
  • Beast Rape: Can use stuff like horror and revulstion, or being extra-sore from the 'monstrous' dimensions of her attacker, can mention scratches and cuts, and disbelief 'that a monster would do that to a girl'.

A consensual beast category would also allow further diversity (shame, guilty thrill, hope no one saw me do that, blah blah blah). If you get FF working, it should probably have its own W&T since we couldn't really mention being full of cum.

Ok, I see what you are seeing, I think we are close to being on the same page. But we might be conflating some things. Right now we have the {WTVAGINAL}, {WTANAL}, etc tokens which are substituted with random lookups into the wt descriptors file after determining the actor's current level for that particularly body area. What I had realized is there is a difference between wear and tear on the body area, and general body "abuse" (scratches, bruises, redness, etc.) What got this discussion going (for me) was in the context of adding these textures to the game, to reflect a level of W&T "abuse" not just W&T. There are several sets we could use from SkinTextures, basically grouped into themes - Scratches, Cuts from an animal, redness, etc from humanoid, there's a set of textures to add crying, running mascara to the face, heck - there's even Daedric runes possibly when sex with dremora, seekers, etc. Each of these sets of textures have levels (I think at the minimum three levels) - basically levels of intensity or application (of scratches, runes, crying, etc). So I would like to match these levels essentially to their own set of W&T level variables - based on type. So there would be:

1. One set of W&T variables (W&T for oral, vaginal, anal) - used to feed into descriptions {WTANAL}, etc.

2. One set of W&T variables for creature abuse

3. One set of W&T variables for humanoid abuse

So I could theoretically have a W&T vaginal of 200, but a W&T vaginal-creatures only at 20. The 200 would include, or subsume the 20.

I suppose we could add more tokens {WTVAGINAL-CR}, etc. If we wanted to, but I was only thinking of how to apply the different levels of textures according to W&T abuse variables.

Would love to see visual skin effects added, I wonder if you could use Slavetats? If so, I packaged those textures with Slavetats already. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-52?do=findComment&comment=905390

That certainly is tempting! I've been looking for a shortcut to getting those applied and have been reading the Slavetats source already. 

What's missing however, is "Scratch, Cuts and Marks" as a Slavetats package...

Edit: Sorry, I must have missed that the first time I scanned the above post.