Apropos - Feature Request and Descriptions Submission

Would love to see visual skin effects added, I wonder if you could use Slavetats? If so, I packaged those textures with Slavetats already. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-52?do=findComment&comment=905390

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't make Slavetats them as an permanent tattoo?

The idea was to make them temporary. Like the Cum effect. 

Edith: Whoop! To slow and I think I misinterpreted the post thanks to bad english skills :D

Yeah, McDoodle, I'm gonna work on this right away. Quick question - do these require CBBE or some other specific body type?

It seems to overlay quite nicely on my UNP character (I didn't try it in game, just merged the "female body" dds and the "after effects 4" together and it seemed to work)...

Would love to see visual skin effects added, I wonder if you could use Slavetats? If so, I packaged those textures with Slavetats already. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-52?do=findComment&comment=905390

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't make Slavetats them as an permanent tattoo?

Well, if they can be put on by a mod, they can come off by a mod...

But I think the idea here is to just use the textures and not the slavetats requirement.

So, technically, you'd have them for slavetats OR/AND you'd have them for Apropos.

At least, I hope so...

I'm already sacrificing some of my precious, precious slavetats slots for QAYL...

Edith: Whoop! To slow and I think I misinterpreted the post thanks to bad english skills :D

Egon, he's referring to using Slavetats as an API not as a user through the typical MCM interaction. As an API I can request the addition and the removal of tatoos. 

Guest Long John

Could some SlaveTats type text be added (for if SlaveTats is installed)?

One of them could comment about the smell of burnt flesh when slave type tatoos (brands) are applied. In addition for a future version a comment could be made about the level of pain during the application (of said brand).

Could some SlaveTats type text be added (for if SlaveTats is installed)?

One of them could comment about the smell of burnt flesh when slave type tatoos (brands) are applied. In addition for a future version a comment could be made about the level of pain during the application (of said brand).

Well, I hadn't thought of adding that kind of support. I'm only using Slavetats as a modders resource, and it isn't really designed to let other mods know when arbitrary tats are applied - I'm using it as a shortcut to getting a specific set of decals (SkinTextures) applied.

It may be worth requesting that SlaveTats adds that at some point in a feature update or if necessary an API update.

Yeah. I also noticed there is some generic messaging (not immersive) in the MCM menu operations.

Apropos was unaware that I had a chastity belt on, and although I was being dry humped by a snow saber cat, it ran as if I was being screwed proper.

I'd like to request that a feature/detection be added in the case of  DD so this could be eliminated.

Not a huge problem, just a little bit out of place.

Oh, later on I got a message about thinking about screwing with all kinds of vile beasts...but I never actually did...but it thinks I did. Could of just been a random flavor text though on W&T reduction.

Again not a deal breaker, just compounds on the original situation.

I thought chastity belts were supposed to prevent vaginal/anal sex scenes?

Pillory/bound wrists/armbinders will be supported, since they have their own animations, but the only chastity belt-specific animation is DD Belted Solo, a masturbation animation. I think this is more of an issue with DD than Apropos. By the same token, you'd probably still be able to get pregnant with Beeing Female.

I think the most Gooser could do is to have Apropos not trigger vaginal/anal at all if a chastity belt is detected, and then you'd really just be using Apropos for Oral scenes if you're a chastity belt user.

Are m/m interactions ever going to be supported?

In code it is not difficult to add support, but it is low priority compared to many other things on the list.

As far as database descriptions go, I'll let Decauk answer that.

1. I thought chastity belts were supposed to prevent vaginal/anal sex scenes?

2. By the same token, you'd probably still be able to get pregnant with Beeing Female.

3. I think the most Gooser could do is to have Apropos not trigger vaginal/anal at all if a chastity belt is detected, and then you'd really just be using Apropos for Oral scenes if you're a chastity belt user.

1. It was with a Snowy Sabre Cat, so I perhaps SL couldn't find any oral animations for it and/or DD takes it into consideration.

I had "You are being Dry Humped!" appear a few times. Funny when Apropos decided that wasn't the case.

2. Didn't check unfortunately. I did notice that Fill Her Up (v 1.00) didn't fire up (dry hump= no sperm= no inflation).

The framework did however say that it came inside...

3. Yes, that would be appreciated, as there shouldn't be any need for regular apropos to fire, as sex shouldn't fire if one is worn.

Where it's a bit tricky is what happens if the belt is stripped by the offenders? Would apropos be able to adapt to that?

Thanks for your reply, as I said it's not a huge issue, but a possible refinement to Apropos so it can adapt to these uncommon situations.

Someone was working on that, I remember reading. They were going to add a ton of sexual idle chat and rumours to the existing game. Looks pretty cool, one of the mods I'm watching and waiting for. You'd never guess, but the written stuff appeals to me.

As for MM, are there even any animations for that? Honestly, I've asked across the two Apropos topics dozens of times what people's preferences for male characters are, particularly in regards to rape actions, and I've yet to get a response from anyone except Gooser, who was just guessing since I guess he doesn't play SexLab mods with a male character either. Honestly, I just don't think there's a lot of demand for male oriented stuff, certainly not MM.

The other part I'd struggle with is that MM really doesn't do it for me, so I'd really just be guessing at what turns people on there. It's what's happening to my MF rape descriptions now, and likely the same that'll happen with the M>Weregal stuff, since I'm not into furry stuff either. Not hating on anyone who is, but I need input from people who are into that stuff and it's just never been forthcoming.

Considering my current plans are pretty expansive, MM is pretty far down that list.

Someone was working on that, I remember reading. They were going to add a ton of sexual idle chat and rumours to the existing game. Looks pretty cool, one of the mods I'm watching and waiting for. You'd never guess, but the written stuff appeals to me.

Are you talking about sexlab stories?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2014-09-07/

It's got a lot of new rumors...

Thanks, I didn't want to be the only one here accused of "Don't tase me bro!" regarding MM.

I would expect that the VAST majority of Apropos users are playing with a female character. In that group, there's a break down between F-M (F as sub) sex, F-Creature sex and F-F sex.

I don't think a huge number, but there are some, playing as a Male character, and want M-F (M as dom) sex.

Also I think most of our users prefer 2nd Person voice.

The dry hump comment is usually when creatures are involved and chastity belts are in placed. Since there are typically no other non-vaginal/anal animation for creatures I imagine the usual animations are played, in the case of Apropos it goes through its usual stages and messages. For other mods like Fill her up it is design to specifically not add belly inflation when belts are involve.

I usually have female PC and use 3rd person

I can see some use for MM. For instance making Nazeem a follower, placing him in some bindings, then dropping him in the middle of a foresworn camp set to essential with defeat running...so he can be raped a few thousand times by a dozen different forsworn....Just a thought though

Seriously though, I am greatly anticipating implementation of FF for my Lesbian Succubus.

I actually prefer 1st person. F x M,Solo,F,C. usually Sub, occasionally Dom for F x M, sub all else. Try to avoid rapes. 98% straight.

I don't mind the sometimes at odds dialogue (you dream of being screwed by all manner of vile beasts) because how could you author one DB to cater for every player's taste?

Yeah, with the belts, if it could be aware of it, that'd be neat-O.

I'd like to see F/F specific narrative - sensual, soft and wet, teasing, licking, nibbling, sub and dom... - and possibly cross-race specific narratives i.e. like pertaining Khajiit's barbed penis described in "The real Barenziak vol 2", etc...