Works great. Only had one ctd when entering windhelm first time I installed but that's it. After that no problems anywhere. Found the Archmage's one since I've already done the questline, she even greeted me as an Archmage, Awesome. I second the clothes idea (at least as an option) although with SD+ enabled I prefer naked slaves, maybe add some male slaves in the slave routes as well and some more hair on some, even tho I understand the shaved look. Great mod, very light too, didn't experience any fps or script lag issues. Looking forward for future updates!

some more hair on some

use EBD(every body is different) to fix that. this will give all npc;s new look so everytime you see a slave she look different, different hair, eye color even body type if you want that.

Pinute, i tried your fix, but all slaves are still on forbidden faction so sexlab has no idea how to work with that and abort acts after that.

So i think it is more then just that. i will try to remove the entire sexlab dependency and see if that forces the fix on all npc. Not even sure why this mod need sexlab to begin with.

ok nvm, i got the sexlab dependency fully removed now they should correctly initate sexlab animation without being blocked at all

SC:

post-160974-0-94999700-1397123687_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-92533000-1397123690_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-98296200-1397123697_thumb.jpg

Clip:

Fixed esp:

hydra_slavegirlsSexlabFix.7z

some more hair on some

use EBD(every body is different) to fix that. this will give all npc;s new look so everytime you see a slave she look different, different hair, eye color even body type if you want that.

Pinute, i tried your fix, but all slaves are still on forbidden faction so sexlab has no idea how to work with that and abort acts after that.

So i think it is more then just that. i will try to remove the entire sexlab dependency and see if that forces the fix on all npc. Not even sure why this mod need sexlab to begin with.

ok nvm, i got the sexlab dependency fully removed now they should correctly initate sexlab animation without being blocked at all

Where'd you get the "Knockdown" option and the pillory sex animation?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this mod ! I've got absolutely no problem with it and it's pretty cool to see slaves running around with so big... collars !

The only problem is kinda immersion problem to me :

slaves can act normally even with the bag on the head : they talk, they see sex animations and are part of the crowd commenting what they see.

slaves and slavers cannot be part of a sexual animation, and this is not very cool. I mean for a few gold given to the slavers, the slaves could be involved in a sexual animation and for a bigger amount of gold given to the slavers, the slaves could be owned by PC.

Maybe v2.0 ?

Keep up the good work !

Just wanted to say, this is a very cool mod that will definitely stay in my roster for the foreseeable future. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with in terms of adding more interactions (though it works quite well just as eye-candy mod ;)).

Thanks for your contribution and keep up the good work!

Thanks for this mod ! I've got absolutely no problem with it and it's pretty cool to see slaves running around with so big... collars !

The only problem is kinda immersion problem to me :

slaves can act normally even with the bag on the head : they talk, they see sex animations and are part of the crowd commenting what they see.

slaves and slavers cannot be part of a sexual animation, and this is not very cool. I mean for a few gold given to the slavers, the slaves could be involved in a sexual animation and for a bigger amount of gold given to the slavers, the slaves could be owned by PC.

Maybe v2.0 ?

Keep up the good work !

someone put a "fix" a few pages back which fixed the "no slaver sex".  

In addition to the problems you stated; what's the deal with the slave walking to her master and keep walking till she has pushed him off the screen or has walked over him, then turns around and does it again.  My PC was in the process of sex with one of the slavers and the stupid ai(?) slave kept pushing him away.

In addition to the problems you stated; what's the deal with the slave walking to her master and keep walking till she has pushed him off the screen or has walked over him, then turns around and does it again.  My PC was in the process of sex with one of the slavers and the stupid ai(?) slave kept pushing him away.

I think that is a bug with the follow package. Maybe he set the distance to low now the npc keeps bumping in the character he suppose to follow instead of keeping it's normal distance.

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE this mod.  Adds lots of great eye-candy to the world. ^_^  Have you considered adding simple slaves locked in cages or crosses at town gates (a warning for what happens to thieves) or in stocks outside inns (bad behavior!)?  It seems like it would be easier than all the path mapping and such, what with them not having to go anywhere.  For the more adventurous, perhaps having a slave dancing at an inn or for a Yarl here and there?  Just more cosmetic additions, as frankly, that is what I love about this mod in the first place. ^_^

Really like this mod, adds a lot of atmosphere! I would second an number of other peoples suggests for dancing slave girls, and slaves in stocks or cages as thieves or captured soldiers. It would also be great if we could pay the owners for some time with the slaves (since I assume actually buying slaves might take a lot more time/be outside the scope of the mod).

Great job, and keep up the good work.

I do have on question..........from what I've read of Elder Scrolls Lore, the most commonly enslaved races are the Beast Races (as they are easier to see as "animals" and not "people").  Are there plans to add more Argonians and Khajiit to the slaves wandering around?  There's certainly a market for it, if the popularity of "The Lusty Argonian Maid" is anything to go by! XD

P.S.  Kinda disappointed that something horrifying wasn't waiting for me in Haelga's basement. :P  Considering the stuff she keeps in her bedroom, I'm surprised that I haven't seen a mod put a dungeon down there yet. XD

How easy is it to tag another NPC as one of the slave girl class and tag to something else later?  I am thinking if it is easily done then there could be a very interesting yet easy to implement Slavery quest mod to add on to Defeat/Submit using this mod.  At the end of the Defeat/Submit and their related Devious mod, the Follower(s) should be tagged for one of the slave girl classes and send to the nearest slaver as is (no need to conform to vanilla slave girl NPC).  Programing wise she basically takes the slave class AI package and freeing the Follower should be easy since it is identical to recruiting.  It adds a nice variety.  Personally, I would like to see her as part of the slave trader class.  She will be added as a rescue Quest on my journal after Defeat/Submit and I need to track her down and kill the slaver band she's attached to or using some dialogue options depending on how the modder wants to implement.  A nice touch will be that when PC is within the proximity of the slave girl class Follower, Sexlab aggressive animation is triggered between her and the nearby male NPC to really drive home the rescue theme.  If PC wins(or negotiates using dialogue), the Follower is freed using standard Follower recruit mechanic and if PC losses, standard procedure or Defeat/Submit is triggered and the Follower rescue quest remains.  BTW, the Follower does not change class until she's recruited as a Follower so for those not using multi-follower mod the rescue quest is not finished until you added her as a Follower by dismissing the Follower you use to rescue her.

I cannot program but I would love to play a mod called Slavegirls+Rescue.

Fun idea. Of course, if you're going to set that up, there's a few other things you could do with the idea.

Maybe a useful and/or friendly female NPC has been enslaved for non-payments of debt, or some other minor offence. (She may even be innocent). The DB arrives in Morthal intending to get some alchemy supplies and finds out that Lami is currently running around Skyrim naked except for a bag on her head and some bindings on her wrists. If the player wants to trade with her again, it'll be necessary to find the slaver in question and buy her freedom. Murdering the slavers ought to work as well.

Slightly more work, but still fun, would be to arrive in town to see it all happening. So you'd get to see the poor girl being dragged out into the street and publically stripped and bound and maybe flogged before being marched off. Of course, the DB could stop this at any time by offering to pay her debt or fine on the spot, so how long they spend watching is up to the player :D

Your idea could be fun too but doesn't that require substantial scripting?  I was looking to get something really easy to implement.  I think scripting using a Follower slave girl should be very simple since almost the entire mechanics are done by calling packaged events from either vanilla or other mods. 

The first one is easy enough: you'd need a radiant quest attached to the story manager to start it off. After that there's no scripting involved that you wouldn't need just rescuing a housecarl.

For the second case, I'd use a Scene to handle the dialogue and the NPCs. If you wanted a whipping scene you'd need to call sexlab to kick it off. There's some good examples in the Prison Overhaul. Shouldn't be too hard, even so.

That said, I'm just chucking ideas around :) Flag 'em as possible future extensions if you like, or ignore them entirely. The CK is big enough that it can be a bit overwhelming when you start off. If you work at your own pace you're more likely to stick with it 

I was able to pop on today to download some of the newer mod versions.  If there arent any conflicts Ill be uploading a new version of this mod next week.

thanks everybody for downloading and waiting for a new version

hydragorgon

The first one is easy enough: you'd need a radiant quest attached to the story manager to start it off. After that there's no scripting involved that you wouldn't need just rescuing a housecarl.

For the second case, I'd use a Scene to handle the dialogue and the NPCs. If you wanted a whipping scene you'd need to call sexlab to kick it off. There's some good examples in the Prison Overhaul. Shouldn't be too hard, even so.

That said, I'm just chucking ideas around :) Flag 'em as possible future extensions if you like, or ignore them entirely. The CK is big enough that it can be a bit overwhelming when you start off. If you work at your own pace you're more likely to stick with it 

I was just throwing idea out there as well.  I have no idea how to use CK.

I was able to pop on today to download some of the newer mod versions.  If there arent any conflicts Ill be uploading a new version of this mod next week.

thanks everybody for downloading and waiting for a new version

Great to see you back, and very much looking forward to the next version.