Great to see you back, and very much looking forward to the next version. 

Likewise. This has quickly become one of my "must haves" :)

Likewise. This mod is up there with None Essental NPCs on my must have for ambiance list.

First off all its a great mod, but I was confronted with an annoying "bug" I hear the moanings from gagged females everywhere I go. While I enjoy my PC moaning frustrated it gets weird if you here moans like the girl is standing right infront of you while they are in the prison. I also hear whip sounds (thats why I assume the sound comes form the prison) If anyone can provide a solution it would be highly appreciated.

First off all its a great mod, but I was confronted with an annoying "bug" I hear the moanings from gagged females everywhere I go. While I enjoy my PC moaning frustrated it gets weird if you here moans like the girl is standing right infront of you while they are in the prison. I also hear whip sounds (thats why I assume the sound comes form the prison) If anyone can provide a solution it would be highly appreciated.

The moaning comes from ZaZanimation pack. You can control volume and frequency on its last mcm page.

I've never noticed the whip sounds myself.

Hello Mr or Ms hydragorgon

FWIW, Pinute kindly added an amended version of your file a few weeks back to make the characters Sexlab compatible

Are you able to do the same for any further developments please?  The added interaction makes this mod even better :blush:

The moaning comes from ZaZanimation pack. You can control volume and frequency on its last mcm page.

This is a bug in zap. Sounds are not attenuated properly.

Also, you can disable the gag sounds if you don't want to hear them or change the voice scheme if you don't like the default.

hydragorgon can completely disable those as well. They are there on the default items, but no reason to use the defaults if the sounds aren't wanted.

Create a copy of the item that you want the slaves to wear and remove the zbfEffectGagSound from the copy.

This can be applied to any effect normally provided by ZAP. Copy the item, remove or add the effects you want the item to apply. Problem solved ....

For instance, if for some reason the animation on the shackles break, or you want a different bound animation to play.

zbfAnimHands001 through 004 will play another animation.

zbfEffectRefreshAnim will set a timer to refresh the animation (user configurable).

This is a bug in zap. Sounds are not attenuated properly.

Also, you can disable the gag sounds if you don't want to hear them or change the voice scheme if you don't like the default.

hydragorgon can completely disable those as well. They are there on the default items, but no reason to use the defaults if the sounds aren't wanted.

Create a copy of the item that you want the slaves to wear and remove the zbfEffectGagSound from the copy.

This can be applied to any effect normally provided by ZAP. Copy the item, remove or add the effects you want the item to apply. Problem solved ....

For instance, if for some reason the animation on the shackles break, or you want a different bound animation to play.

zbfAnimHands001 through 004 will play another animation.

zbfEffectRefreshAnim will set a timer to refresh the animation (user configurable).

meh. I just turn them down, reduce the frequency, and figure it's a slave that's behind me 

edit: A bug in ZAP!?! Can't remember the last time I heard that phrase  :lol:

Hydra, I'm sure this would be an utter pain to code, but the idea just struck me. Maybe some of the castle slaves, like Lady Ballwarmer (I love that name btw), could end up being a "reward" for the player after completing a specific quest or a set number (i.e. 10 15 or 20) of the radiant "Bounty Letter" quests. Likely would involve some kind of faction adding/changing which is just all kinds of opportunity for a bug to creep in, but still a fun though. Proventus started sex with Ballwarmer just as I turned in a quest, so I get "Here is your reward" as he shoves his dick in her ass. 

This mod pairs perfectly with TDF Prostitution.  The slave women in your mod are already naked and shackled, which make them perfect to pimp out.  I've only tried one of your Jarl slaves.  Haven't tried it yet on one your wandering slaves that are being transported throughout Skyrim by their masters.

Just tried/trying this out. Slave caravans seem like a nice addition and it was the first thing I saw. Then went by a Jarl and saw another slavegirl and then heard gagged moaning. Thought this might first be a conflict with GagSFX but apparently as xaz points out it's from the animation package and is easy to turn off.

I hope this stays script free for easy future updates, if possible. And although I didn't go further north to check out patrols, I'd imagine the slaves are naked there too. Even if I didn't use Frostfall, I'd find it kind of immersion breaking if that were the case. Maybe add basic fur armor to the girls that accompany patrols in the vicinity of Dawnstar, Winterhold and the like?

Also an idea, and I doubt this is in any way easy to implement. A slave cart? Doubt it's doable without scripts, however, maybe add a static slave cart object outside Markarth or something? Cart would be a standard cart with a cage fitted and a slave inside.

One actual issue though, possibly due to this mod and not a conflict with something else. Ran into two adventurers in Markarth keep, one just sitting there having some beer, the other standing. They had a slave with them, and from time to time the slave would run a movement package or something, and though having to stay close to the adventurers, walked all over the place, including their heads and bodies, with subsequent clipping.

Oh and another one. Dropped by Falkreath, and the slavegirl there kept pulling and putting down a tray. Maybe disable those animations? And so far all the Jarls slaves have all used the same voice?

Hey Everybody!

Thanks for the support... this is the new version.  Its hard for me to get online, so updating this stuff was tough.  But this version is new and tested!

Here's what we got... more in the future.

- double the routes

-double the slavegirls

-triple the vignette supernatural slaves

-improved ai!

-better pathing!

-less CPU drain!!!

Patches

just copy over the main esp

-frostfall patch : adds clothing to many slaves

-sexlab everyone : almost all my npcs are sexlab capable.  about 1/3 are forbidden for pathing purposes.  This patch changes that.  Use at yr own risk!

- sexlab everyone + frostfall : a combo of the above mods

Ok, since it's hard for me to update and chase bugs, please use this version and tell me if anythings CTDing.  Ive tesed it pretty thoroughly for the last week.  I hope to be online to respond and maybe do a patch update within the next week or two.  Thank you for helping me out with this mod.  I download all these responses and read them at home.  Ill be back on in a week or two.

hydragorgon

First of all, thanks for the mod. I might try if it the answer you give me will satisfy me. Although I respect everybody's taste for body structure, I don't see the girls in the picture attractive. So, since I'm using UNP skinny body, does your mod support it?

I've being scrolling through the posts and couldn't find the answer on my not asked public question. (Maybe I miss it, and I apologize in advance. So, here is my 2 questions:

First: I noticed that I can have a sex with some slaves over dialogue, but most of them are unavailable.

Second question: How and where I could buy a slave.

As, I said earlier, I apologize if this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. Thank you.

Second question: How and where I could buy a slave.

This mod is purely cosmetic, you can't use it to buy slaves. S3 had some slave buying options, but that mod has been abandoned as far as I know.

If you use the paradise halls slavery mod you can enslave and sell npc's but i don't think there's any mods that lets you buy one that's already a slave.

Cheers for the update hydragorgon