Ah ok, well the body ones look good, and the tear ones on the mod look a bit better and more clear than the images you posted. I wonder if that is due to skins or enb's maybe?

They look pretty good to me in game. Did you see the new screenshots attached to Apropos download page?

Yes the one of Ashley and Mindi naked in the snow, the tears in the picture look very white especially on the first one of just Ashley.

I think I'm going to have to add a MCM option so people can turn the face decals off. The specific "battered... dds" under After Effects looks pretty decent, but you only see if on the upper scale (level 9).

Yes the one of Ashley and Mindi naked in the snow, the tears in the picture look very white especially on the first one of just Ashley.

I think I'm going to have to add a MCM option so people can turn the face decals off. The specific "battered... dds" under After Effects looks pretty decent, but you only see if on the upper scale (level 9).

It might just be the pictures in question, I went and looked at the Skintextures mod DL page and checked those pictures and the tears there look a lot more clear. Maybe the lighting was causing them to look extra white or something.

So quick question. Is there any plans to (if not added in this update) to include Female-Female animation descriptions? Great work so far by the way it adds a much needed level of the dreaded "I" word (immersion) to the SLF.

Yes eventually all descriptions will be added in time, I believe the FF ones are being worked on now and the MM is next, but not positive.

So quick question. Is there any plans to (if not added in this update) to include Female-Female animation descriptions? Great work so far by the way it adds a much needed level of the dreaded "I" word (immersion) to the SLF.

Yes eventually all descriptions will be added in time, I believe the FF ones are being worked on now and the MM is next, but not positive.

That's correct. Check the OP under "Current Development"

It might just be the pictures in question, I went and looked at the Skintextures mod DL page and checked those pictures and the tears there look a lot more clear. Maybe the lighting was causing them to look extra white or something.

Incidentally, I'm using "SG Female Textures Renewal" plus "SG Female Textures Renewal - Wet Body". I think SkinTextures was based on HHaleyy's Fairskin Complexion.

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this, but just a small suggestion I have for this mod: is to add a widget of some sort via SkyUI to pop up with the messages instead so it would be easier to read, or to even run it through the subtitles area if at all possible, keep missing segments, but to have it not separated by segment size makes it to small to read =/

Also not sure if it's part of SkyUI or the mod, but messages seem to disappear really quickly and are hard to read =/

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this, but just a small suggestion I have for this mod: is to add a widget of some sort via SkyUI to pop up with the messages instead so it would be easier to read, or to even run it through the subtitles area if at all possible, keep missing segments, but to have it not separated by segment size makes it to small to read =/

Also not sure if it's part of SkyUI or the mod, but messages seem to disappear really quickly and are hard to read =/

Thanks. From the OP:

CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT

- Female-Female Messages

- Custom MCM Text Widget as alternative to using Papyrus Debug.Notification for displaying messages. Debug.Notification has caused a lot of grief and is a clunky way to display text in an immersive way.

Does no one read the original post??? sigh....

I used to think not, but I'm beginning to wonder...

I always thoroughly read the OP... and then 90% of the time I apparently immediately forget what it said.

So I end up asking questions like "does this sexlab mod, that uses sexlab resources and has the word 'sexlab' in the title, actually require sexlab?"

And then I end up smacking my face when someone responds "yes, read the OP."

It actually happened just five minutes ago with jfraser's "escape the cell" mod.

Derpy derp.

Incidentally, I'm using "SG Female Textures Renewal" plus "SG Female Textures Renewal - Wet Body". I think SkinTextures was based on HHaleyy's Fairskin Complexion.

Yeah the mod is based on Fairskin, so maybe thats why the tears look more white on yours then.

Thanks. From the OP:

- Female-Female Messages

- Custom MCM Text Widget as alternative to using Papyrus Debug.Notification for displaying messages. Debug.Notification has caused a lot of grief and is a clunky way to display text in an immersive way.

I think a big part of that is, it is not always obvious when the OP has been changed. Since if you are following a topic and click on new posts it takes you right to the new posts. So unless you go check the OP every so often you will never see the changes listed on the OP. I think that is part of it.

Thanks. From the OP:

- Female-Female Messages

I think a big part of that is, it is not always obvious when the OP has been changed. Since if you are following a topic and click on new posts it takes you right to the new posts. So unless you go check the OP every so often you will never see the changes listed on the OP. I think that is part of it.

Understood. It's frustrating on both sides. I've experienced it every time a mod that I am tracking has been "updated". But when I do update the actual download, I usually edit the OP... 

Understood. It's frustrating on both sides. I've experienced it every time a mod that I am tracking has been "updated". But when I do update the actual download, I usually edit the OP... 

Yep you do, sadly not everyone does. I understand and agree with your frustration. I was only pointing out one of the issues. It would be nice if LL forums could put in some form of system that would give you a notification when the OP has been edited for a thread you are following. Like how it does it with new posts. I think that would help a lot.

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Gooser, you are a god amongst men. This mod just keeps growing and getting better.

Secondly, does anyone know if the wear & tear slavetats replace previous slavetats when they come into effect? Or does it use different slavetat 'slots'? I currently have all 6 body slots used up, and I'm not sure if I should clear them to make room for w&t, or if they'll just be replaced.

completely agree! Its a great mod, but I keep missing at least part of the messages most of the time, so sad :(

Thanks. From the OP:

- Female-Female Messages

Sorry =/

I hadn't read it the last few times I updated Apropos, just the change log, that part hadn't been on there when I first downloaded it :(

WEAR AND TEAR ABUSE TEXTURES (OPTIONAL FEATURE) EXPERIMENTAL!

For this to work do you need the wear and tear effects option to be enabled? (i.e so you get the debuff based on wear and tear)

2014_10_18_00006.jpg

Or will it work without that enabled so you can just have the cosmetic affect without the debuff?

So far I have only seen Cut 1 and Tear 1 showing up.

All the rest can be manually apply using Slavetats so the game knows they exist.

Is the location based abuse another set of stats as oppose to the old Vaginal/anal/oral W&T stats? Drag a few followers out to get beat up and they are at 9 vaginal W&T and lower for anal and oral, but still the only textures on them are Cut 1 and Tear 1. Tried it with bandits, falmers, bear, saber cat as aggressor.