What is this mod supposed to do exactly? I know about the discription, but I have yet to see it work (I think). I can get the stats of NPCs I walk up to by pressing the "N" key, but I have yet to have any NPCs aproach me, and I've had the mod installed for a week or so now.

It does a few things, it tracks wear and tear from having sex. It adds sex descriptions in the upper left corner if you have it on. The wear and tear system now adds debuffs from rough sex or lots of sex or rape. It also just recently added a optional textures so your character will look bruised and battered.

What is this mod supposed to do exactly? I know about the discription, but I have yet to see it work (I think). I can get the stats of NPCs I walk up to by pressing the "N" key, but I have yet to have any NPCs aproach me, and I've had the mod installed for a week or so now.

It sounds like you are on the wrong mod page. Nothing in  Apropos does anything remotely like you suggest.

i have the newest version installed.  yes everything from describe was removed when i uninstalled it.

im using Eiries Ohmes-Raht race

Can you do me a favor - take an in-game screen shot ( I use Steam's F12  feature) of what you see in the Apropos MCM panels? Something isn't right - your papyrus log is clean - and it usually contains very telltale signs of the JContainers failure messages, and yet when I search your log, Apropos isn't there at all.

Something is not adding up. 

Thanks

i have the newest version installed.  yes everything from describe was removed when i uninstalled it.

im using Eiries Ohmes-Raht race

Can you do me a favor - take an in-game screen shot ( I use Steam's F12  feature) of what you see in the Apropos MCM panels? Something isn't right - your papyrus log is clean - and it usually contains very telltale signs of the JContainers failure messages, and yet when I search your log, Apropos isn't there at all.

Something is not adding up. 

Thanks

here ya go post-44559-0-98743200-1414096554_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know how to make Apropos and Radiant Prostitution compatible with eachother? I downloaded the recompiled files linked in the first post, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

3. Activated Radiant Prostituion recompiled resources

Neither of them would show up in the mod configuration menu at all.

Then I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos

3. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

4. Activated Radiant Prostitution

5. Activated Radiant Prostitution recompiled resources

This makes both mods appear in the mod configuration menu, but clicking them does nothing.

Do I not need JContaines? Should I manually install the recompiled resources? Should I manually install everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

You should delete everything and set your computer on fire.

Seriously:

The link for the recompiled RP already contains JContainers: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316

Gah! You don't need the recompiled Apropos stuff (I have not idea where that link is). The latest Apropos here on the main download page works with JContainers. So the install order should be:

Recompiled RP

Apropos_Beta_2014_10_17_01.7z.7z

That's it.

Thanks for the help.

In the first post you linked lordescobar666's post with the recompiled RP. In that post he says:

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Which links to the recompiled Apropos; that's why I thought it was required.

Does anyone know how to make Apropos and Radiant Prostitution compatible with eachother? I downloaded the recompiled files linked in the first post, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

3. Activated Radiant Prostituion recompiled resources

Neither of them would show up in the mod configuration menu at all.

Then I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos

3. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

4. Activated Radiant Prostitution

5. Activated Radiant Prostitution recompiled resources

This makes both mods appear in the mod configuration menu, but clicking them does nothing.

Do I not need JContaines? Should I manually install the recompiled resources? Should I manually install everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

You should delete everything and set your computer on fire.

Seriously:

The link for the recompiled RP already contains JContainers: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316

Gah! You don't need the recompiled Apropos stuff (I have not idea where that link is). The latest Apropos here on the main download page works with JContainers. So the install order should be:

Recompiled RP

Apropos_Beta_2014_10_17_01.7z.7z

That's it.

Thanks for the help.

In the first post you linked lordescobar666's post with the recompiled RP. In that post he says:

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Which links to the recompiled Apropos; that's why I thought it was required.

Ah, ok. Sorry for the confusion.

i think i got it fixed, i took Nutluck's advice and started a new game, intro and all.  the menu showed up before char creation and was still there after.  just wish i knew why it wouldnt show on the other char i made.

Not sure but glad you got it working.

i think i got it fixed, i took Nutluck's advice and started a new game, intro and all.  the menu showed up before char creation and was still there after.  just wish i knew why it wouldnt show on the other char i made.

I'm sorry, I thought you said you had tried a new character earlier. My confusion. Usually that is my litmus test when MCM doesn't show up. If everything shows up in MCM for a new character, but not a existing game save, then there is some residual stuff in the saved game that didn't  get cleaned up. If, however, for a new character the MCM doesn't show up, then that usually points to a dependency issue, incompatibility, etc.

I'm sorry, I thought you said you had tried a new character earlier. My confusion. Usually that is my litmus test when MCM doesn't show up. If everything shows up in MCM for a new character, but not a existing game save, then there is some residual stuff in the saved game that didn't  get cleaned up. If, however, for a new character the MCM doesn't show up, then that usually points to a dependency issue, incompatibility, etc.

yea i installed it before i started a new game yesterday,  i just started over again a little bit ago. 

i do have a question now that i finally have it working, how do i get the text in game to reverse its self? the end of the sentence comes up first and the beginning comes up last when its broken down. by the time the beginning shows up the end of the sentence is gone.

Currently you can't but a new text system is being worked on.

i do have a question now that i finally have it working, how do i get the text in game to reverse its self? the end of the sentence comes up first and the beginning comes up last when its broken down. by the time the beginning shows up the end of the sentence is gone.

Currently you can't but a new text system is being worked on.

awesome. im glad i can open the console and read them, im slow at reading so it helps.

I see that Stephanie's diary gives her credit for every slutty activity except one: her purity is still "saintly." Same with my character. Grand Master at every depravity, but still "saintly" despite her best efforts to be devilish. (Her naughty acts are off the scale, but sexlab still finds her saintly).

Any ideas why?

Uh, I think you have the wrong mod thread.

I see that Stephanie's diary gives her credit for every slutty activity except one: her purity is still "saintly." Same with my character. Grand Master at every depravity, but still "saintly" despite her best efforts to be devilish. (Her naughty acts are off the scale, but sexlab still finds her saintly).

Any ideas why?

I personally think the whole SL purity system is a bit confusing as no matter what you do it seems to pick something and then never change.

P.S. Love that avatar very creepy, kind of fits the month and the comment.

When I will see SlaveTats marks on my PC? I had rough sex about 6-9 times and nothing happened... weird. No update of my character body textures. Is it working or am I doing something wrong?

6-9 times might not be enough. What kind of acts? What actors (human, creatures, etc).

You need to provide a lot more details. The skin tats do not show until mid-high level of "abuse" wear & tear.

To track your character you  should look in MCM, under Wear & Tear actors. See attached.

For instance, the after effects general abuse tat, doesn't start showing until general abuse average is at least 5.

Creature "cuts and scratches" - same, at level 5.

post-76197-0-82586900-1414125192_thumb.jpg

Any ideas why?

I personally think the whole SL purity system is a bit confusing as no matter what you do it seems to pick something and then never change.

P.S. Love that avatar very creepy, kind of fits the month and the comment.

Thanks.

It's classic Frank Frazetta, "Death Dealer"

whats the diffrence between the texture files?

i would like to know before i install this mod

I just added in the original post, some pictures demonstrating the different textures and their progressions. Just open the spoiler for the SkinTextures part.

I didnt really experiement too much with this until recently and I must say Im impressed with what this mod adds to the scenes.

1 thing that puzzles me though is that the "outside of sex" immersive text sometimes assumes that I am having sex, for instance my character asking whether she should bang the man after the blowjob is over even though sex is finished several minutes ago, it would be cool if this happened while having sex but it almost always seem to happen well after.

Now most of these immersive text bits are usually fitting the situation (basically that my character is horny as hell) and asking whether she should drop her pants let all the men in the tavern have their way with her but sometimes its the "I still think Im having sex" text.

What would be awesome (and almost certainly a nightmare to code) would be if these comments (both in and out of sex) had a "context" key and if you pressed that key, the comment would be acted out.

So if my character wondered to herself "I wonder what his cock tastes like after it has been in my butt, should I do it ?" (or whatever the line reads) then pressing the key would lead to next stage switching to a blowjob animation.

Thanks for a great mod!