So do we not have to have papyrus logging enabled for apropos to work anymore? I somehow thought it had to be enabled but if not I'd definitely like to disable it.

Thanks

I've read this but I'm not sure what it means "- Custom MCM Text Widget as alternative to using Papyrus Debug.Notification for displaying messages. Debug.Notification has caused a lot of grief and is a clunky way to display text in an immersive way."

So do we not have to have papyrus logging enabled for apropos to work anymore? I somehow thought it had to be enabled but if not I'd definitely like to disable it.

Thanks

I've read this but I'm not sure what it means "- Custom MCM Text Widget as alternative to using Papyrus Debug.Notification for displaying messages. Debug.Notification has caused a lot of grief and is a clunky way to display text in an immersive way."

I don't have logging enabled (its not recommended to play with papyrus logging on all the time) and apropos works fine for me.

I think you need to have papyrus logging on for the apropos logging to work though

I have now a Problem. Not sure it's from Apropos, but the Problem start with Apropos. Only if I have 2 Sexscene same time. Now I'm with Lydia and Sofia in the Guard Barracs in Whiterun. Sofia start her sex and all ok. Than start Lydia and...look self:

e7c247357091102.jpg

Is this reproducible?

So, I have a new install of Skyrim and the Problem is the same.

2 Sexacts at the same time + Apropos = CTD.

1 Sexact + Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

2 Sexact at the same time without Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

Now I wait for the next Version of Apropos.

I'm using TDF, Random and Matchmaker for tests.

A new Test. :)  Now with the new Beta_2014_10_17_01, before it was the Beta_2014_10_03_4.

With 1, 2 or 3 Sexacts at the same Time. All work fine :shy: Thanks for help.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there any known issue of the MCM menu for Apropos showing up but being blank save for an image after opening it?

Type in the console "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" with out the quotes and it should show up then. It is a known MCM bug.

Thank you for the suggestion, but it didn't change anything. It made MCM check for menus again but I already had Apropos showing up, the Apropos menu is just blank minus the menu picture of the anime-ish character.

I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there any known issue of the MCM menu for Apropos showing up but being blank save for an image after opening it?

Type in the console "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" with out the quotes and it should show up then. It is a known MCM bug.

Thank you for the suggestion, but it didn't change anything. It made MCM check for menus again but I already had Apropos showing up, the Apropos menu is just blank minus the menu picture of the anime-ish character.

Can you provide a Papyrus log file?

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Gooser, you are a god amongst men. This mod just keeps growing and getting better.

Secondly, does anyone know if the wear & tear slavetats replace previous slavetats when they come into effect? Or does it use different slavetat 'slots'? I currently have all 6 body slots used up, and I'm not sure if I should clear them to make room for w&t, or if they'll just be replaced.

In the current version of Apropos (2014 Oct 17) I am using slots 1, 2, 3 for body, and slot 1 for face. I left slot 0 for face and body alone. I am using the Slavetats API like another mod is, known as Quick as You Like - hardcoded specific slots. 

The author of Slavetats told me that I should be able to add the decals through Slavetats without having to hardcode the slot numbers, and Slavetats would manage it. It turns out that version 1.0.4 had a bug in the API section that didn't properly manage slots in this way.

But good news! Murfk just informed me a new version of Slavetats (1.0.5) is now available and purports to fix this bug. I will be updating Apropos in the next release to not have hardcoded slot numbers and let SL manage that for me.

I encounter some problem, I installed slave tats v1.04 and also the textures from Apropos download section, everything is ticked in the load order but while in the MCM menu, it still tells me "did not find slave tat"....pls help

I think perhaps there is a dependency ordering that I didn't consider. Did you install Slavetats after Apropos? If so, that is probably the issue. I'm only making the check when Apropos is installed or upgraded (in-place) currently. I'm not checking for the presence of Slavetats everytime MCM is opened.

I'm going to change this in the next release. In the mean time, you could always try a clean save technique to deactivate Apropos, then reactivate it.

WEAR AND TEAR ABUSE TEXTURES (OPTIONAL FEATURE) EXPERIMENTAL!

For this to work do you need the wear and tear effects option to be enabled? (i.e so you get the debuff based on wear and tear)

2014_10_18_00006.jpg

Or will it work without that enabled so you can just have the cosmetic affect without the debuff?

Yes, the textures work with or without the debuffs. They are independent. SkinTextures only depends on: Slavetats, and W&T turned on.

So far I have only seen Cut 1 and Tear 1 showing up.

All the rest can be manually apply using Slavetats so the game knows they exist.

Is the location based abuse another set of stats as oppose to the old Vaginal/anal/oral W&T stats? Drag a few followers out to get beat up and they are at 9 vaginal W&T and lower for anal and oral, but still the only textures on them are Cut 1 and Tear 1. Tried it with bandits, falmers, bear, saber cat as aggressor.

They are a separate set of stats. So now there are four sets:

Wear and Tear for Oral, Anal, Vaginal - capture wear and tear across ALL sex acts, consensual or otherwise.

Wear and Tear, General abuse for Oral, Anal, Vaginal - only increase during non-consensual acts.

Wear and Tear, Creature abuse ... - only increase during creature, non-consensual acts.

Wear and Tear, Daedric abuse ... - only increase during daedric creature (Seeker, Lurker for now), and Dremora race, non-consensual acts.

The skintextures are applied to an average of the body areas:

Wear and Tear, General abuse, average of Oral, anal, vaginal -> that is the index/level used to determine which decals are applied.

Wear and Tear, Creature and Daedric, average only of Anal and Vaginal. Because most creature sexacts do not involve oral.

If you turn on debug and trace level debug, you should see detail information about all the stats as they are adjusted.

For example:

[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposDescriptionDb.GetWearTearDamage(damageClass=Troll,isRapeOrAggressive=TRUE)

[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.ApplyIncreasedAnalWearAndTearAmount(154) for actor Ashley
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(154,0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 172
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] Ashley: Anal Wear & Tear = 172 (value) 5 (state)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] DisplayWearTearChangedMessage(change=Increased, effectiveVoice=3rd Person, bodyPart=Anal)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] Actor Ashley is either in combat, searching for combat, or currently animating
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] DisplayWearTearChangedMessage: Ashley is in combat or searching or animating. Waiting 180sec.
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.IncreaseAnalAbuseWearAndTear(154,TRUE,False,TRUE)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue(154,0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 181
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] Ashley: abuse-anal Wear & Tear = 181 (value) 5 (state)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] AproposActorAlias.CalculateIncreasedWearTearValue final calcuation: 181
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:51PM] Ashley: creature-abuse-anal Wear & Tear = 181 (value) 5 (state)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] Apropos.GetAproposActor(Actor=Ashley)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] Found AproposActorAlias the represents the actor.
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] Vaginal=7(335)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - AbuseVaginal=6(288)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - CreatureAbuseVaginal=6(287)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - DaedricAbuseVaginal=0(0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] Anal=5(ravished)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - AbuseAnal=5(181)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - CreatureAbuseAnal=5(181)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - DaedricAbuseAnal=0(0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] Oral=0(untouched)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - AbuseOral=0(0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - CreatureAbuseOral=0(0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - DaedricAbuseOral=0(0)
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - avg Abuse = 4
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - avg Creature Abuse = 6
[10/17/2014 - 06:30:52PM] - avg Daedric Abuse = 0

The last three lines are pivotal in which textures get applied.

I do plan on exposing the abuse figures in MCM, like the regular W&T stats.

WEAR AND TEAR ABUSE TEXTURES (OPTIONAL FEATURE) EXPERIMENTAL!

For this to work do you need the wear and tear effects option to be enabled? (i.e so you get the debuff based on wear and tear)

2014_10_18_00006.jpg

Or will it work without that enabled so you can just have the cosmetic affect without the debuff?

Yes, the textures work with or without the debuffs. They are independent. SkinTextures only depends on: Slavetats, and W&T turned on.

Cool thanks for the info

That is also an MCM error. Try closing out the menus, wait a few seconds, then open it back up. If it is still the same way then wait a minute to see if it shows the options then. It could mean that you have a lot of scripts to be sorted and the game needs to find the right one. Long story short slower HDD or PC in general.

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Gooser, you are a god amongst men. This mod just keeps growing and getting better.

Secondly, does anyone know if the wear & tear slavetats replace previous slavetats when they come into effect? Or does it use different slavetat 'slots'? I currently have all 6 body slots used up, and I'm not sure if I should clear them to make room for w&t, or if they'll just be replaced.

In the current version of Apropos (2014 Oct 17) I am using slots 1, 2, 3 for body, and slot 1 for face. I left slot 0 for face and body alone. I am using the Slavetats API like another mod is, known as Quick as You Like - hardcoded specific slots. 

The author of Slavetats told me that I should be able to add the decals through Slavetats without having to hardcode the slot numbers, and Slavetats would manage it. It turns out that version 1.0.4 had a bug in the API section that didn't properly manage slots in this way.

But good news! Murfk just informed me a new version of Slavetats (1.0.5) is now available and purports to fix this bug. I will be updating Apropos in the next release to not have hardcoded slot numbers and let SL manage that for me.

Thanks for the reply, I'll clear those slots for now - looking forward to the next release!

Does anyone know how to make Apropos and Radiant Prostitution compatible with eachother? I downloaded the recompiled files linked in the first post, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

3. Activated Radiant Prostituion recompiled resources

Neither of them would show up in the mod configuration menu at all.

Then I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos

3. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

4. Activated Radiant Prostitution

5. Activated Radiant Prostitution recompiled resources

This makes both mods appear in the mod configuration menu, but clicking them does nothing.

Do I not need JContaines? Should I manually install the recompiled resources? Should I manually install everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how to make Apropos and Radiant Prostitution compatible with eachother? I downloaded the recompiled files linked in the first post, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

3. Activated Radiant Prostituion recompiled resources

Neither of them would show up in the mod configuration menu at all.

Then I tried this:

1. Activated JContainers

2. Activated Apropos

3. Activated Apropos recompiled resources

4. Activated Radiant Prostitution

5. Activated Radiant Prostitution recompiled resources

This makes both mods appear in the mod configuration menu, but clicking them does nothing.

Do I not need JContaines? Should I manually install the recompiled resources? Should I manually install everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

You should delete everything and set your computer on fire.

Seriously:

The link for the recompiled RP already contains JContainers: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-112?do=findComment&comment=902316

Gah! You don't need the recompiled Apropos stuff (I have not idea where that link is). The latest Apropos here on the main download page works with JContainers. So the install order should be:

Recompiled RP

Apropos_Beta_2014_10_17_01.7z.7z

That's it.

Translate this mod is very hard. With each update need to review all.

Heh, you should try writing it!

Oral unique animations almost done, just converting the 2nd person stuff, should be released tomorrow morning.

I was sidetracked briefly by a different mountain of bugs and glitches, in Dragon Age Awakening, or I'd have been done by now. Anal next, which should be a lot quicker; only two unique animations there and they deviate a lot less from the norm than Oral does.

Seriously, trying to write rape descriptions for a 69 is pretty damn hard...

Translate this mod is very hard. With each update need to review all.

I'm sorry, but that's the nature of the mod. Our mod is primarily text based, so it is going to be a different translation experience from some other mod, which usually are focused on the translation of only menus in MCM, CK dialog strings, etc.

Fortunately, in our case, the text descriptions are completely separate from the mod. In fact the descriptions can be completely changed, customized, even swapped out with a different set.

So, perhaps you should stop struggling with trying to maintain 100% language parity, but just author a database (I suggest you take what's available in the mod today as a baseline) that suits your needs in your target langage?

I've been trying and failing to get the new textures to work.

Tried sex with horse till everything was swollen no texture display

Tried sex with humans till everything was battered no texture display

Tried with W&T effect on and with it off and made no difference (which ties in with that you said gooser but thought i'd double check)

I've tried going into slavetats itself and applying the texture and the texture does appear that way, is there something i'm missing/doing wrong?

Hmm...so what would happen if I install slavetats 1.05 on this release?

The missing textures would turn up?

The fix that murfk made in 1.0.5 is not going to be taken advantage of the current version. I have a new version ready and will be uploading later today.