Ok I played around testing stuff a bit yesterday and installed this. Everything seemed to work just fine I didn't run into any problems.

But, isn't there just always. Anyways I noticed two things that stood out to me, I put them in spoiler tag below.

If you choose the option to have the dialogue broke up in lines it posts them in reverse order. Here is a example of what I mean, it shows up in three stages.

(first message that appears is this)

of her, and begins pounding her.

(a second or two later this shows, up pushing the line above down, so it looks like this)

the bandit forces his dick inside

(finally another second or two passes and the final lines shows up, pushing the first two lines down)

Despite Koschka's swollen pussy

the bandit forces his dick inside

Now the last one in theory is all well and good, the problem is by the time the third line shows up a second or so later the first line aka the bottom line disappears which makes it all but impossible to read them.

Adding the length from 70 to 100 characters helped but didn't completely fix the issue. I suppose there is no way to reverse the way the message show up in order?

This is not a big deal but it was something I noticed. The other thing and this is a bit of a bigger deal, there is no debuff's from wear and tear. By that I mean it might be applying them but they are not showing up as debuffs in the magic effects window. It would be nice if they showed up and showed their current effects.

Interesting and thanks for the feedback. Your comments about the segmentation ordering is well taken and has been observed countless times. It is acting as designed. Within the constraints of Debug.Notification, a mod doesn't have control how long the messages stay on the notification area. It's even possible for messages to be overwritten so quickly by other mods' output that you don't even see Apropos output. The sequencing is the way it is on purpose, because the segments scroll (top to bottom) and fade independently the only solution arrived is to sequence them in the way you have observed. 

Fortunately there is a replacement coming - a custom MCM text widget, completely separate from Debug.Notification. The way it looks currently it will be possible to have more than one on the screen concurrently to support the possibility of more than one description occurring at a time.

Regarding the effects - this is interesting, because I created a brand new character and exercised it to level 12 and consistently saw the debuffs appear in the Magic Active Effects tab in Skyrim. Are  you sure you got up to level 5 at least in your W&T levels?

That cool a new way to display the text is coming.

As for the debuffs, no I got to level 4. In the OP it list level 4 as the first level to have some debuffs, so I expected that is when the debuff would start showing up. But you are saying it starts at level 5? So is the OP levels wrong or in game does level 0 actually count as level 1, so when I saw it saying level 4 it actually meant level 3 as far as the OP is?

No, you're right. i was operating on memory. It should start at level 4. In all my testing my W&T went to a larger level right away. I'll have to test it some more and add some diagnostic log output when the effects start and finish. But they definitely show up. The levels are 0 based (0-9, so level 4 is really the 5th level).

I only seem to have an image for Apropos in MCM and no menus to select from. 

I tried starting a new game and the same happened there.
I also refreshed my MCM menu with console cmd, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, but still no luck. Is this a LO issue?  I'm using LOOT.

Thank you

I only seem to have an image for Apropos in MCM and no menus to select from. 

I tried starting a new game and the same happened there.

I also refreshed my MCM menu with console cmd, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, but still no luck. Is this a LO issue?  I'm using LOOT.

Thank you

Doubt it is related to LOOT at all.

Did you  install JContainers?

post-76197-0-31669300-1412565274_thumb.jpg

Ok, so works on a new character. Is there any way to get it working on my existing character?  If not I'd guess I'd give up soon than later on my existing character which luckily wasn't too far but I had a lot of work setting up my character and followers. 

I tried both Save Game Cleaner and Papyrus script scalpel save cleaner. no luck there
Do you think uninstalling it would help now that JContainers are in but it works now on a new character. The only thing I know I did wrong was install JContainers afterwards.

**Update.  I got it to work with my existing saved game : ) 
 I uninstalled Apropos, used Papyrus script scalpel to clean my save, went into game and saved the game, exited, and installed Apropos, and it worked.

Thank you again.

Not implemented yet. The issue with FF is Apropos being able to determine who has the strapon. They could theoretically be written as is, but that would assume the PC is always position [0], which is the submissive position. The one getting fucked, as opposed to position [1], the one doing the fucking.

Not implemented yet. The issue with FF is Apropos being able to determine who has the strapon. They could theoretically be written as is, but that would assume the PC is always position [0], which is the submissive position. The one getting fucked, as opposed to position [1], the one doing the fucking.

One of the other SL mods (Amourous Adventures I think) pops up a box when it detects an F/F encounter and asks if you are the dominant female Yes/No.

Would probably work for Apropos as well

Is that the problem? You do realize that is easily checked by seeing which actor has something equipped in the slot used for strapons?

No that's really not the problem. In order to have full FF support requires delving into the Dom/sub world of non-strap on animations. That is not easy to determine although I have some ideas. The strap on animations are easily determined, and efficiently so, by checking which actor is in the MalePosition. Done. Boom.

Another testing session with some new content, some more bugs:

This db contains unique content for DI Doggystyle, Rough Missionary, Zyn Doggystyle, Zyn Missionary, Zyn Rough Standing & Pillory Sex 1.

Fired up the test character, Riverwood Tavern as normal. Apropos now plays Consensual/Rape stage messages correctly, so I can confirm that that works.

However, only two animations, Zyn Rough Standing & Pillory Sex, played their unique messages. The other just played normal vaginal messages. I checked the tags for each animation that failed, and the UniqueAnimations.txt file, and everything appears to be correct.

The connection between Zyn Rough Standing and Pillory Sex is that these are the two animations I have previously had working, so possibly Apropos is not correctly updating the UniqueAnimations.txt file? I clicked Refresh just incase, no change.

Oh, and for the FF messages, the non-strapon FF animations all have a male position still, position [1].  Although you could debate which side is the 'dominant' position, position [0] is always the receiver and [1] is always the giver. If Apropos can play the right message for whichever positon the PC is in, it should then be a simple enough matter to just write the right files.

Apropos Custom test.7z

Apropos.0.7z

Papyrus.0.7z

Another testing session with some new content, some more bugs:

This db contains unique content for DI Doggystyle, Rough Missionary, Zyn Doggystyle, Zyn Missionary, Zyn Rough Standing & Pillory Sex 1.

Fired up the test character, Riverwood Tavern as normal. Apropos now plays Consensual/Rape stage messages correctly, so I can confirm that that works.

However, only two animations, Zyn Rough Standing & Pillory Sex, played their unique messages. The other just played normal vaginal messages. I checked the tags for each animation that failed, and the UniqueAnimations.txt file, and everything appears to be correct.

The connection between Zyn Rough Standing and Pillory Sex is that these are the two animations I have previously had working, so possibly Apropos is not correctly updating the UniqueAnimations.txt file? I clicked Refresh just incase, no change.

Oh, and for the FF messages, the non-strapon FF animations all have a male position still, position [1].  Although you could debate which side is the 'dominant' position, position [0] is always the receiver and [1] is always the giver. If Apropos can play the right message for whichever positon the PC is in, it should then be a simple enough matter to just write the right files.

Decauk, there are some troubling lines in your Papyrus log which indicate some save corruption:

[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] Cannot open store for class "apropostests", missing file?
[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] warning: Unable to get type apropostests referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] Cannot open store for class "aproposwearandtear", missing file?
[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] warning: Unable to get type aproposwearandtear referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] Cannot open store for class "AproposPlayerReference", missing file?
[10/06/2014 - 04:16:03PM] warning: Unable to get type AproposPlayerReference referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

AproposTests was removed from the mod a while back - yet your save still refers to it.

I'm not sure but it looks like SexLabAggrMissionary is probably configured and I'm not sure why its not picking it up. You should see a line:

'SexLabAggrMissionary is listed as unique'

in your apropos0.log during AnimationStart, yet i don't see it.

Can you try a new character?

These are the only unique animation detections made:

Line 143: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:03PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 150: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:11PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 157: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:16PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 164: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:20PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 171: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:23PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 178: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:26PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique
	Line 190: [10/06/2014 - 04:21:27PM] animation Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01 is listed as unique

Basically that confirms the line is found in UniqueAnimations.txt, and it is enabled (set to true)

I'll try a new character tomorrow morning. Could you take a look at my UniqueAnimations.txt file, check its correct? The registry names are all correct.

DD Belted Solo's is simply DDBeltedSolo.

I'll try a new character tomorrow morning. Could you take a look at my UniqueAnimations.txt file, check its correct? The registry names are all correct.

DD Belted Solo's is simply DDBeltedSolo.

Yeah, I validated it in Jsonlint and the json_validator.exe. Looks fine to me. Not sure why it wouldn't pick it up. Did you perchance try the MCM "refresh" option in Apropos?

I'll add your test  db to the current set for the next release, and see if I can test SexLabAggrMissionary.

Thanks, I'll add DDBeltedSolo.

Btw, where does DDBeltedSolo come from? I don't see it in zbfSexLab.psc (where all the zaz animations are registered). These are the animations I'm aware of (sans the complicated prefix that gets added later when running):

RegisterAnimation("PilloryBoundSex01")
		RegisterAnimation("PilloryBoundSex02")
		RegisterAnimation("PillorySex01")
		RegisterAnimation("PillorySex02")
		RegisterAnimation("PilloryTorment01")
		RegisterAnimation("PilloryTorment02")

RegisterAnimation("BoundDoggyStyle")
		RegisterAnimation("ArmbinderDoggyStyle")
		RegisterAnimation("BothBoundDoggyStyle")
		RegisterAnimation("BothArmbinderDoggyStyle")

RegisterAnimation("BoundMissionary")
		RegisterAnimation("ArmbinderMissionary")

RegisterAnimation("BoundSkullFuck")
		RegisterAnimation("ArmbinderSkullFuck")

RegisterAnimation("BoundLesbian")
		RegisterAnimation("BothBoundLesbian")
		RegisterAnimation("ArmbinderLesbian")
		RegisterAnimation("BothArmbinderLesbian")

RegisterAnimation("ArmbinderArrokBoobjob")
		RegisterAnimation("BoundArrokBoobjob")

Don't worry about it, I found the problem. NMM for some reason didn't update the UniqueAnimations.txt file, it was still the last test version I used. I even checked the db version I posted earlier, and found that I hadn't simply forgot to update it. I have no idea why it chose that one file not to update.

Reinstalled the db file, all animations work fine. I should have a release with a bunch of finished Unique files tomorrow, primarily the vaginal human ones.

Also, DD Belted Solo is from Devious Devices. There's a button in the first menu to register the animation with SexLab.  It's a single stage masturbation animation for wearing a chastity belt.

Now, I'm almost done with the set of unique animations I'm currently working on, not sure what I'll do next. It's between Oral, Anal, Horse, Giant and Dog. PM me with your preferences, people.

Which files don't have 2nd/3rd person?

The only ones I was aware of were Pillory Sex 1, Arrok Foreplay and Zyn Double Penetration, and they were just made for test purposes. I've been writing all 3 for each animation as I go this time, because frankly, converting them all in one block was a pain in the arse. Pillory Sex 1 will be completed along with the unique vaginal messages. The other two aren't a priority until those animation types are supported.

That being said, it's entirely possible that I've missed a file. If I have, let me know which one(s).

I also quickly fixed the virginity loss messages. No more talking horses. Virginity messages are now aimed at playing at the end, since I've noticed normal messages will now play as well, so they're just a reference to the loss now. 3rd person is also unique, in keeping with the new format.

Which files don't have 2nd/3rd person?

The only ones I was aware of were Pillory Sex 1, Arrok Foreplay and Zyn Double Penetration, and they were just made for test purposes. I've been writing all 3 for each animation as I go this time, because frankly, converting them all in one block was a pain in the arse. Pillory Sex 1 will be completed along with the unique vaginal messages. The other two aren't a priority until those animation types are supported.

That being said, it's entirely possible that I've missed a file. If I have, let me know which one(s).

I also quickly fixed the virginity loss messages. No more talking horses. Virginity messages are now aimed at playing at the end, since I've noticed normal messages will now play as well, so they're just a reference to the loss now. 3rd person is also unique, in keeping with the new format.

Oh, ok. I wasn't sure! That's good to know!

edit: If I run into any gaps, I'll let you know. I didn't know you thought you have capped it off though.