I have CTD everytime in sex. Can someone tell me what is the problem?

Did you clean your .esms ?

The last line of your Papyrus.log:

[10/12/2014 - 10:46:53PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (030177DB)>]OnPackageStart()

A little googling around:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/919240-dlc2pillarbuilderactorscript-060177dbonpackagestart-making-dragonborn-unplayable/page-2&do=findComment&comment=7516840

Other people have had problems with this script (DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript). It would behoove you read that entire thread to see if you can resolve it.

Well im noob and dont know what is "clean your .esm" I checked TESedit, there was some mistale in loadorder.

There is new last lineine in the papyrus.log now  :D

<snip>

Well im noob and dont know what is "clean your .esm" I checked TESedit, there was some mistale in loadorder.

There is new last lineine in the papyrus.log now  :D

It looks like you are using a localized Skryim install. A user about a week ago (egon123) had issues with a version of Skyrim that was localized for German. He ended up using TESVTranslator to convert the strings files to a text encoding known as UTF-8.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/page-75?do=findComment&comment=944250

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/page-76?do=findComment&comment=944428

If you have questions, you should PM egon123, because I have limited experience about the problem, and zero knowledge about the tool used.

Ever since I've installed requiem it replaces body parts in the descriptions as . and my gold I pick up is [...].  Is that requiems fault or apropos? 

"and my gold I pick up is [...]" - not sure what you mean, but Apropos doesn't touch non-SexLab related stuff and certainly doesn't affect messages about gold.

That message is from TDF Prostitution, I believe.

I've noticed that when one actor's wear&tear values goes down i see the related message and description even if the actor is not in the same cell.

Is this intended or is this a bug?

I guess you could view it as a bug. i'm not currently doing anything to detect cell differences/changes when displaying messages. 

I've noticed that when one actor's wear&tear values goes down i see the related message and description even if the actor is not in the same cell.

Is this intended or is this a bug?

I guess you could view it as a bug. i'm not currently doing anything to detect cell differences/changes when displaying messages. 

well, normally it doesn't bother me, but when you have around 4 characters in the T&W list and you do a long quick-travel (ex: Solitude-Rifen) you literally get flooded by all the notifications, which create a mess.

I guess that this is a low-priority bug, but i think that it should be fixed someday :)

Just wanted to toss a quick kudos out to the author and everyone who has helped out with this mod. I had used an old old build of this (probably one of the first ones), and after some time away from Skyrim came back and was floored by all the updates to this mod. I am getting some very awesome descriptions for things I had no idea could be triggered.

My only complaint has nothing to do with the mod, just that the messages often disappear too quickly before I can fully read them. Other than that, top marks. This is a permanent mod in my game.

I hope everyone is voting for Apropos. Because that is how I (and Decauk and others) get paid for all the work. Every time somebody votes for this mod we get paid a boat load of money.

In Skyrim.

Septims.

(that was a joke people).

I have now a Problem. Not sure it's from Apropos, but the Problem start with Apropos. Only if I have 2 Sexscene same time. Now I'm with Lydia and Sofia in the Guard Barracs in Whiterun. Sofia start her sex and all ok. Than start Lydia and...look self:

e7c247357091102.jpg

Is this reproducible?

So, I have a new install of Skyrim and the Problem is the same.

2 Sexacts at the same time + Apropos = CTD.

1 Sexact + Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

2 Sexact at the same time without Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

Now I wait for the next Version of Apropos.

I'm using TDF, Random and Matchmaker for tests.

Not sure what the matter is. You papyrus log doesn't indicate any serious problems. It looks like Apropos was about to to try displaying Stage 1 for Female boobjob. We don't have a Stage 1 file authored as of now, so not sure what the next step is.

You could turn on debug AND trace in MCM for Apropos - that may give additional information.

Btw, I regularly see multiple sex animations at the same time with Apropos with no issues. Because I use Defeat, and enable NPC-NPC defeat, I have seen 5 or 6 at a time. Quite chaotic.

So, I have a new install of Skyrim and the Problem is the same.

2 Sexacts at the same time + Apropos = CTD.

1 Sexact + Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

2 Sexact at the same time without Apropos = Run phantastic, no Problem.

Now I wait for the next Version of Apropos.

I'm using TDF, Random and Matchmaker for tests.

Could you enable crash-dump file generation and upload these files here (files located in "\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\Minidumps\"). Are you using localized Skyrim? You can enable it via adding lines to SKSE.ini:

[Debug]

WriteMinidumps=1

[EDIT]

Thanks for ignorance. Not my problem ayway

I was wondering why Apropos had suddenly stopped working, and read the description. It is a shame it is incompatible with JContainers, as SlaveTats requires it.

Wrong. Apropos is compatible with JContainers. Read again. In fact, Apropos requires JContainers. 

Hello all, Just uploaded a new version.

The highlights are inclusion of new "Unique Animation" support for around 10 animations. See "Unique Animations" in the OP for details of what those are about. Basically it means a lot more immersion!

The other highlight is the inclusion of support for Wear and Tear "abuse" driven SkinTextures. I am using Slavetats (version 1.04) as an API here, it is a requirement if you want these enabled in Apropos. I am only supporting very specific textures, included in the download area.

Currently this feature is experimental and only for the adventurous ( you need to be a level 25+ modder! ). Seriously it could kill your game save!

Complete details of this release:

1. Add new description files for unique animations: APBedMissionary, APCowGirl, …
…ArrowCowGirl, DDBeltedSolo, DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle, SexLabAggrMissionary, Zaz PillorySex01, ZynDoggyStyle, ZynMissionary, ZynRoughStanding.
2. Revamped debug & trace logging calls.
3. Add MCM switch to enable turning OFF Console output
4. Added Tags to animation patchups ("DDBeltedSolo" => "Masturbation")
5. Replaced "Seeking" tag with "Seeker" in DaedraHugging anim patchup.
6. Put in checks to see if JString.Wrap has failed because of string encoding problems (localized versions of Skyrim).
7. Move W&T damage lookups into new Json control file WearAndTear_Damage.txt.
8. Add the trace level, add additional log information about W&T tracking for each actor.
9. Revamp W&T damage so if either Rape OR aggressive animation tag is present, damage increases to each body area 10%.
10. Add new "Abuse" W&T damage tracking to each body part in three new areas: general abuse, creature abuse, and daedric abuse (Seeker, Lurker and Dremora).
11. Use Abuse W&T damage to apply SkinTextures texture decals ("After Effects", "Cuts", "Scars", "Tears & Sobs") to body and face. REQUIRES SLAVETATS.
12. Add MCM slavetat detection code.
13. W&T Effect Debuffs are applied immediately rather than waiting for actor being quiesced. We still attempt to only show W&T status change messages when the actor is out of combat, not in an SL animation, and not searching for enemies ("red dots").
14. Code refactorings and removal of dead code/options.

Nice on the texture pack. I looked at the DL page and checked the images. I do have one critic though, the tears seem to be over done and to white. It just kinda looks more like cum than tears. Maybe a bit more clear looking, less opaque.

I'm not the texture author, Ekirts Ykcul is: 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/835-skintextures/

I'm only using his textures, which were made into the Slavetats package by another user - McDoogle.