Today I ran a test - new character, inside the Alternate Start Live Another Life "Prison Cell'. I used Hentai Creatures to summon Seekers and ran through about 8 assaults on  the character.

Using Slavetats 1.0.5 and this test version of Apropos, all textures are applied (cuts, daedric scars, "battered" face decal, after effects)

post-76197-0-98944700-1413829720_thumb.jpg

post-76197-0-11155000-1413829722_thumb.jpg

post-76197-0-32887400-1413829723_thumb.jpg

Today I ran a test - new character, inside the Alternate Start Live Another Life "Prison Cell'. I used Hentai Creatures to summon Seekers and ran through about 8 assaults on  the character.

Using Slavetats 1.0.5 and this test version of Apropos, all textures are applied (cuts, daedric scars, "battered" face decal, after effects)

i am using a save game so i'll try a new game and see what happens, i also have the MNC mod so i'll try summoning a seeker and seeing what happens on my save game char.

i am using a save game so i'll try a new game and see what happens, i also have the MNC mod so i'll try summoning a seeker and seeing what happens on my save game char.

That would be a good test point. Still, it might be better to hold off until I get this new release out today.

Do you have Slavetats 1.0.5 installed?

Translate this mod is very hard. With each update need to review all.

Heh, you should try writing it!

Oral unique animations almost done, just converting the 2nd person stuff, should be released tomorrow morning.

I was sidetracked briefly by a different mountain of bugs and glitches, in Dragon Age Awakening, or I'd have been done by now. Anal next, which should be a lot quicker; only two unique animations there and they deviate a lot less from the norm than Oral does.

Seriously, trying to write rape descriptions for a 69 is pretty damn hard...

A 69 animation would only show up if the user has unticked (deselected) in MCM for SexLab the "restrict aggressive animations", correct? Normally a 69 animation would not be selected during rape, with default SL settings.

That would be a good test point. Still, it might be better to hold off until I get this new release out today.

Yes i have the latest version 1.0.5

Edit

Tried on a new game and still no joy, made a new character and started in the prison and summoned in a seeker via hentaicreatures and took to 7 on vaginal/anal but no effect showed

2014_10_20_00002.jpg

2014_10_20_00003.jpg

2014_10_20_00004.jpg

Just to check, i have the below in my general page of the apropos

2014_10_20_00001.jpg

Tried applying cuts 1 to 3 via slavetats itself and those do show up

Yes i have the latest version 1.0.5

Edit

Tried on a new game and still no joy, made a new character and started in the prison and summoned in a seeker via hentaicreatures and took to 7 on vaginal/anal but no effect showed

2014_10_20_00002.jpg

2014_10_20_00003.jpg

2014_10_20_00004.jpg

Just to check, i have the below in my general page of the apropos

2014_10_20_00001.jpg

Tried applying cuts 1 to 3 via slavetats itself and those do show up

The second image does not show.

Can you attach an apropos0.log with debug and trace levels turned on?

Thanks

I enabled papyrus logging to do the above and went in game and ticked on enable detailed trace messages and enable actor sexlab stat logging options

2014_10_20_00005.jpg

And cuts with the seeker started to display

I did find that match maker sex doesnt seem to trigger it through but the training with hentai creatures does, dunno if thats because matchmaker spell sex isn't considered aggressive or not

Logs if they are of help

apropos logs.rar

I enabled papyrus logging to do the above and went in game and ticked on enable detailed trace messages and enable actor sexlab stat logging options

2014_10_20_00005.jpg

And cuts with the seeker started to display

I did find that match maker sex doesnt seem to trigger it through but the training with hentai creatures does, dunno if thats because matchmaker spell sex isn't considered aggressive or not

Logs if they are of help

attachicon.gifapropos logs.rar

Not sure why turning logging on would trigger - I suspect that is coincidental.

But anyways, it shows that the W&T is tracking and one decal is getting applied as you saw in game.

[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] Vaginal=7(393)

[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - AbuseVaginal=5(143)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - CreatureAbuseVaginal=5(155)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - DaedricAbuseVaginal=3(61)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] Anal=7(loose)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - AbuseAnal=4(124)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - CreatureAbuseAnal=5(153)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - DaedricAbuseAnal=3(75)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] Oral=0(virgin)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - AbuseOral=0(0)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - CreatureAbuseOral=0(0)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - DaedricAbuseOral=0(0)
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - avg Abuse = 3
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - avg Creature Abuse = 5
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] - avg Daedric Abuse = 3
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] AproposActorAlias.RemoveAfterEffectsTexture
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] AproposActorAlias.RemoveTearsSobsTexture
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] AproposActorAlias.RemoveCutsScratchesTexture
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] AproposActorAlias.RemoveDaedricScarsTexture
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] AproposActorAlias.AddTattoo, calling add_tattoo
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... section : Cuts
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... area : BODY
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... name : Cuts 1
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... texture : After Effects\cuts_1.dds
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... slot : 2
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:49PM] ... actor : Prisoner
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:54PM] SexLab.GetSkill(Prisoner, Vaginal) = 10
[10/20/2014 - 09:23:54PM] SexLab.GetSkill(Prisoner, Anal) = 10

Ok played around a bit testing some mods and now the debuffs are showing up just fine. It seems for some reason I had to restart skyrim for the debuffs to start showing up. Now it works fine but of course now I need to update to the latest version.

Wait! I've got a new update that I will upload later today. I includes some updates regarding SkinTextures, etc.

Well doh I just updated but since I have not launched skyrim yet I can uninstall them and wait for the new version.

Edit: Just curious what is new/changed?

murfk has updated Slavetats to version 1.0.5 which fixes a bug I found when trying to use the API for adding tattos through Slavetats. 

Is there a way to make it so that W&T will add the textures but not have the gameplay stat penalty?

What would trigger the application of the textures? Ideas?

I think what he is asking is for a option for it to track the wear and tear levels, but not assign the debuff, just apply the textures.

Is there a way to make it so that W&T will add the textures but not have the gameplay stat penalty?

What would trigger the application of the textures? Ideas?

I think what he is asking is for a option for it to track the wear and tear levels, but not assign the debuff, just apply the textures.

Oh, yes, you are right. This was asked earlier yesterday.

Wear and Tear Debuff Effects are not related to SkinTextures. Both are driven by W&T stats but are themselves independent of each other. You can disable effects, but keep SkinTextures enabled.

Translate this mod is very hard. With each update need to review all.

Heh, you should try writing it!

Oral unique animations almost done, just converting the 2nd person stuff, should be released tomorrow morning.

I was sidetracked briefly by a different mountain of bugs and glitches, in Dragon Age Awakening, or I'd have been done by now. Anal next, which should be a lot quicker; only two unique animations there and they deviate a lot less from the norm than Oral does.

Seriously, trying to write rape descriptions for a 69 is pretty damn hard...

A 69 animation would only show up if the user has unticked (deselected) in MCM for SexLab the "restrict aggressive animations", correct? Normally a 69 animation would not be selected during rape, with default SL settings.

Not quite, but close. The filter list in SexLab isn't quite straightforward.

The Creature and Foreplay lists are, whichever ones are ticked can trigger, simple.

The 'Toggle Animation' list is not a consensual sex list, but actually an overall list which affects everything, including rape and foreplay. If you want an animation to appear at all, it needs to be ticked here.

The Aggressive animation list is for rape, when rape triggers it will only use an animation that's ticked in both this list and the overall 'Toggle Animation' list.

If 'Restrict Aggressive Animations' is ticked, then anything flagged in the Aggressive animation list will NOT trigger for consensual sex. So, for example, if I tick Arrok 69 in the normal list and the aggressive one, and then tick Restrict, Arrok 69 will only play for rape. Essentially, this option splits the animations so there's no overlap.

Now, obviously there are some mods that break this rule. For example, Fisting is normally flagged as a rape animation, but even with Restrict ticked, Working Girl can trigger it consensually because it specifically tells Skyrim to. Any mod that aims to trigger specific animations can do so. Mods that will just trigger consensual/rape and then let SexLab take it forward (like Defeat), will obey the normal filter rules.

So, for Arrok 69 to appear as rape, it just needs to be ticked in the Aggressive list and have Restrict off. Somebody out there will have done that, probably left it off and then ticked everything in Aggressive, and then when Arrok 69 produces a normal rape oral message talking about sucking cock in stage 1, they're gonna report it as a bug.

So I figured it was simpler just to cover all bases and write a token set of files for rape for this animation. It also saves me having to keep track of which animations are supposed to be rape/consensual only, and post a list of how everyone should have their settings if they want it to work properly. People should simply be aware that animations which really don't make sense (like Arrok 69 for rape) will have much smaller message lists than others.

Got a question anyway to get wear and tear on Female doing another Female so far I see only happen went male dose female I'm using SOS on females not using strap-on , Also went my PC dose a another female said nothing about cumming in her I'm I missing something  

Got a question anyway to get wear and tear on Female doing another Female so far I see only happen went male dose female I'm using SOS on females not using strap-on , Also went my PC dose a another female said nothing about cumming in her I'm I missing something  

F-F is not currently enabled in Apropos.

Any news on the new release?

Or is it updated already just you did not changed the version number?

I have 1.05,Slavetats, still nothing shows up.