Just posted an update:

• 20141021.1:
  • - Add Unique animation description files: ArrokBlowJob, ArrokOral, and DarkInvestigationsBlowJob.
  • - Fix description file spelling mistakes and typos.
  • - Change SkinTextures code to let Slavetats manage slot assignment.
  • - Added info to MCM list of W&T Tracked NPC actors - abuse stats.
  • - Added info to MCM info for W&T Tracked PC - abuse stats.
  • - Make sure if the user resets a W&T state down (or up) we infer what the appropriate value/amount is.
  • - Remove unnecessary functions wrapping properties.
  • - Move W&T mapping code to AproposCommon.psc
  • - Subscribe in AproposAnimationPatchups.psc to SexLabReset event. If SexLab is reset, we will re-run the animation patchups.
  • - Move check for Slavetats so that if Slavetats is installed after Apropos is installed/upgraded we will still pick it up.
  • - Capture specific JContainers installation failure status (dep check) as a message, and present that in anotherwise blank MCM pane.

Also, user Dunavang (thanks!) used the DDSopt utility here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5755/?

and optimized the Apropos SkinTextures packaged by McDoogle.

I have posted the an optimized version in the Apropos download area. I have not tested in game to see how they compare. If someone can do that, and make some comparisons, I will delete the original (larger) archive.

Just posted an update:

• 20141021.1:
  • - Add Unique animation description files: ArrokBlowJob, ArrokOral, and DarkInvestigationsBlowJob.
  • - Fix description file spelling mistakes and typos.
  • - Change SkinTextures code to let Slavetats manage slot assignment.
  • - Added info to MCM list of W&T Tracked NPC actors - abuse stats.
  • - Added info to MCM info for W&T Tracked PC - abuse stats.
  • - Make sure if the user resets a W&T state down (or up) we infer what the appropriate value/amount is.
  • - Remove unnecessary functions wrapping properties.
  • - Move W&T mapping code to AproposCommon.psc
  • - Subscribe in AproposAnimationPatchups.psc to SexLabReset event. If SexLab is reset, we will re-run the animation patchups.
  • - Move check for Slavetats so that if Slavetats is installed after Apropos is installed/upgraded we will still pick it up.
  • - Capture specific JContainers installation failure status (dep check) as a message, and present that in anotherwise blank MCM pane.

Also, user Dunavang (thanks!) used the DDSopt utility here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5755/?

and optimized the Apropos SkinTextures packaged by McDoogle.

I have posted the an optimized version in the Apropos download area. I have not tested in game to see how they compare. If someone can do that, and make some comparisons, I will delete the original (larger) archive.

I'd highly recommend a clean-save technique on this upgrade, but I would be curious if someone gets it running smoothly as an in-place upgrade.

Got a question anyway to get wear and tear on Female doing another Female so far I see only happen went male dose female I'm using SOS on females not using strap-on , Also went my PC dose a another female said nothing about cumming in her I'm I missing something  

If you install SexLab Cumshot you can toggle your PC (or any NPC) to transgender, this will trigger W&T in Apropos

There is a setting in SexLab MCM to allow females to impregnate females if you use a pregnancy mod

I'd highly recommend a clean-save technique on this upgrade, but I would be curious if someone gets it running smoothly as an in-place upgrade.

I upgraded and everything seems to work just fine including the new textures.

Also because you was curious I did the most simple of upgrades. I went into the MMC menu and just unchecked the enable mod on Apropos, then saved the game and exited. Then uninstalled it and then installed the new version of the mod. Then I used LOOT and then logged into Skyrim and it worked just fine, with Apropos automatic starting. So it seems like it is a simple upgrade.

I don't really see any issue with your log file. I don't see any error messages related to Apropos. Can you see if an Apropos0.log was generated under the user subfolder?

The only thing I can think of is perhaps you are running a lot of script-heavy mods? I wonder about Actor Events...

You might try the "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command in the console if that causes it to appear.

Perhaps you installed JC wrong or it got corrupted in the install. It does happen, a mod gets messed up during the install. Or it is possible depending on what order you installed your mods in. One of your other mods might also use JC but a older version and it overwrote the version this mod needs.

here is the logattachicon.gifapropos.0.log

edit- the setstage command didnt work.

heres my attachicon.gifskse.log if it helps

So what do you see again in MCM? Just the MCM "apropos" entry on the left, and what else?

derp.  when i click on that it says either JContainers isnt installed or ther is a problem.  its not the containers thing because i have the latest one installed.

Can you go to your Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugs folder find JContainers.dll, right-click properties.

Does it look like:

post-76197-0-77440500-1414012261_thumb.png

So what do you see again in MCM? Just the MCM "apropos" entry on the left, and what else?

derp.  when i click on that it says either JContainers isnt installed or ther is a problem.  its not the containers thing because i have the latest one installed.

Can you go to your Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugs folder find JContainers.dll, right-click properties.

Does it look like:

yes it does though the version i have installed is 3.1.1

Does it look like:

So you are seeing this in MCM:

"JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing"

Correct?

Does it look like:

So you are seeing this in MCM:

"JContainers is not installed or possibly problems with SKSE or other windows (vc++) dependencies missing"

Correct?

"JContainers is not installed or possibly problems"  thats all it says.   i have the latest version of SKSE installed and i do have visual c++ installed.

Perhaps you installed JC wrong or it got corrupted in the install. It does happen, a mod gets messed up during the install. Or it is possible depending on what order you installed your mods in. One of your other mods might also use JC but a older version and it overwrote the version this mod needs.

JC was the last thing i installed this is the only thing im using other than slave tats which i installed for this,that uses it. ive tried installing it several times, same with this. im using loot for the load order and NMM to install.

JC was the last thing i installed this is the only thing im using other than slave tats which i installed for this,that uses it. ive tried installing it several times, same with this. im using loot for the load order and NMM to install.

Only thing I can think of is uninstall JC and redownload it and install it. On the off chance it was a bad download or install. Unlikely but wouldn't hurt to try.

Yeah I was only wondering if you started a complete new character if it did it as well. If by some chance it shows up on a totally new character it would tell us something. Likely won't but only takes a few minutes to confirm.

well lets put it this way since i started with a clean save just before the char creation menu till now the MCM menu has said the same thing under the Apropos name.

edit- wow. ok i just did coc qasmoke, let it load all the mcm  menus. it loaded properly and the menus works but as soon as i load my char it doesnt work.

could it be because im using a custom race?

Yeah I was only wondering if you started a complete new character if it did it as well. If by some chance it shows up on a totally new character it would tell us something. Likely won't but only takes a few minutes to confirm.

well lets put it this way since i started with a clean save just before the char creation menu till now the MCM menu has said the same thing under the Apropos name.

edit- wow. ok i just did coc qasmoke, let it load all the mcm  menus. it loaded properly and the menus works but as soon as i load my char it doesnt work.

could it be because im using a custom race?

Hard to say. What version of Apropos do you have installed? Are you sure you remove the old Describe scripts, etc?