I have been using this mod fro ever andit is besides very fun.. very usefull...Especially when using a multiple followers mod, Because now I get a notice that the follower are having fun and thats why they are not around. They are not invisible or stuck...again..

BUT,

Because I am also using Familiar Faces I FORCED to uptade to the latest jContainers, and it seems that this mod does not woro with those.. 

any chance for a fix ?

I have been using this mod fro ever andit is besides very fun.. very usefull...Especially when using a multiple followers mod, Because now I get a notice that the follower are having fun and thats why they are not around. They are not invisible or stuck...again..

BUT,

Because I am also using Familiar Faces I FORCED to uptade to the latest jContainers, and it seems that this mod does not woro with those.. 

any chance for a fix ?

See here.

Hello , I'm trying, without success, to replace the description files by french ones . I'd like to replace all the description files with complete sentences , without optional words , and without the wear and tear system . I've wrote all the description files , verified the Json format , but they don't appear ingame , .... 

Is somebody have an idea ? 

BUT,

any chance for a fix ?

See here.

Thank you

Hello , I'm trying, without success, to replace the description files by french ones . I'd like to replace all the description files with complete sentences , without optional words , and without the wear and tear system . I've wrote all the description files , verified the Json format , but they don't appear ingame , .... 

Is somebody have an idea ? 

Did you refresh the synonyms with mcm?

I do the same in german and it works.

"1st Person" :
    [
        "{ACTIVE} spritzt in meine {WTANAL} {ASS}.",
        "{ACTIVE} fuellt meine {WTANAL} {ASS} mit seinem heissen {CUM}.",
        "{ACTIVE} bespritzt meine {WTANAL} {ASS} mit {CUM}."

and here the old version

"1st Person" :
    [
        "{ACTIVE_NAME} spritzt in meine {WEARTEAR_ANAL} {ASS}.",
        "{ACTIVE_NAME} fuellt meine {WEARTEAR_ANAL} {ASS} mit seinem heissen {CUM}.",
        "{ACTIVE_NAME} bespritzt meine {WEARTEAR_ANAL} {ASS} mit {CUM}."
    ],

Thank you ! I don't speak german, but it gave me some ideas and I tried another way , translating the descriptors and synonyms files , and replacing some characters with accents with others without accents. And now , it works !!!  :cool:

I will go on and modify all the descriptors texts . When it'll be done , I'll upload them here , for french players .  ;)

Thanks a lot , Grimwold and Waree , for your answers .  B)

I just upgraded to sexlab 1.59.  Apropos still works fine, but there are no messages for the new licking mod by Zyn, presumably because Apropos does not yet recognize it. It is an awesome animation that cries out for Apropos linguistics to do justice to the cunning linguistics. But here's the rub. It is the first really epic cunnilingus animation we have had, but Apropos (so far) has oral messages geared towards fellatio. Maybe now might be the time to introduce a new category: TWO kinds of oral messages, his and hers.

In what order should I install Radiant Prostituion and Apropos?

1)Apropos_Beta_2014_06_18.1

2)Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose

3)Apropos Beta 2014 06 18 - recompiled sources

4) Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources

Like this?

I just upgraded to sexlab 1.59.  Apropos still works fine, but there are no messages for the new licking mod by Zyn, presumably because Apropos does not yet recognize it. It is an awesome animation that cries out for Apropos linguistics to do justice to the cunning linguistics. But here's the rub. It is the first really epic cunnilingus animation we have had, but Apropos (so far) has oral messages geared towards fellatio. Maybe now might be the time to introduce a new category: TWO kinds of oral messages, his and hers.

Grimbold,

This is more or less a feature request. Fortunately we already are tracking this specific need:

http://git.loverslab.com/foxyvixen21/sexlab-describe/issues/22

p.s. btw, these kinds of posts really belong on the other thread. thanks

Is this a mod or an animation? I didn't notice such an animation in 1.59...

It's not part of 1.59.

Zyn_Licking_*

Zyn recently added. Not sure how Grimbold is playing this - I suspect some has hacked the SL animation defaults.psc file and posted changes for it.

AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE I GENERALLY WILL NOT SUPPORT ANIMATIONS THAT ARE NOT ALREADY IN SL or MSC.

I cannot expect users of Apropos to have hacked their core SL files to support the latest animators creations. Most users will not be comfortable with this and want 'stable' animations. And since I personally do not hack my core SL scripts, I have no way of personally testing them also.

Same, didn't notice 1.59b.
It would be simple enough to add the FF cunnilingus animation as one of the unique ones, although that might lead to some strange W&T messages if it's flagged as oral. That being said, it's FF, so I'll wait for FF support in general before writing anything. Unless I get bored, of course.

Ok, progress is being made, I've now checked out and taken some screenshots of each of the 'unique' animations for reference, and noticed a few things.

First of all, Arrok Cowgirl is now 7 stages + Orgasm, so we'll need support for that.

Second, (Dog) Dayelytedogfun & (Wolf) Dayelytewolffun look to me to be more like anal when aligned properly, possibly with stage 3 as vaginal (the cock exits and reenters during this stage). Perhaps this is just the body I'm currently using (UNPB). I can go with either, and it might be fun to write  for an animation that's mainly anal but has a brief vaginal penetration. Could you take a look at it, particularly if you're using a different body, and let me know what it looks like to you.

Thirdly, upon checking the (Horse) stuff, we have Doggystyle (Vaginal), Doggystyle 2 (Anal) and Doggystyle Alt (Vaginal), not including the oral one. Doggystyle 2 and Alt are the same animation, one with each tag, so that works out nicely. Regular Doggystyle can work as either depending on alignment, the PC can be raised or lowered without anything else clipping. As I said earlier though, I'd prefer this animation to be vaginal simply because there's a lot more I can do with that, particularly since this is the only animation with real thrusting from the horse. 2 vaginal and 1 anal also means I can highlight the anal descriptions as being something 'abnormal'. Again though, up to you.

And lastly, we have the group animations. All of these are fine, pretty consistent, except one; Zyn Femdom. This animation is flagged as MFF, but seems to have been made with the idea that position [0] is the male, unlike every other animation. So the setup I used to test was this:

[0] PC (blond female with glasses and tied up wavy hair. Yes my test character is supposed to be Quistis from FFVIII, I figured it was her turn to get some)

[1] Wench (other blond female with straight hair)

[2] Gorr (big redguard dude)

And what it did was assume [0] had a cock, even though it didn't even give her a strapon, and assumed [2] had no cock, even though it's a dude. [1] seems perfectly fine, working with a dude, or a chick who will be given a strapon for this animation.

Thing is, [0] and [2] should be swapped around. The animation assumes [0] is a male and has a cock, but doesn't give females in this positon a strapon. On the other hand, it assumes [2] is a female without a strapon, and the animations clearly show there's not supposed to be a cock there. I have no idea if it's possible, but reversing positions [0] and [2] in the animation would fix this issue, since SexLab always seems to assign females without cocks/strapons as [0] and males as the last possible position (this is the case for every other group animation, including Arrok Tricycle which is also MFF). Position [1] is fine, as either a male or a female with a strapon.

Stage 1 may actually be fine with this, and certainly looks like it's supposed to be a female in the middle, but none of the other stages work, particularly when Gorr's cock is sticking through the Wench's head while the Dragonborn thrusts away with her invisible cock.

I've included the set of screenshots I took for this test if you want to see what position is where to confirm this. Again, I have no idea if this is fixable or if it's just a case of hotkey switching positions if this animation starts.

Zyn Femdom Stages.7z

Ok, progress is being made, I've now checked out and taken some screenshots of each of the 'unique' animations for reference, and noticed a few things.

First of all, Arrok Cowgirl is now 7 stages + Orgasm, so we'll need support for that.

Second, (Dog) Dayelytedogfun & (Wolf) Dayelytewolffun look to me to be more like anal when aligned properly, possibly with stage 3 as vaginal (the cock exits and reenters during this stage). Perhaps this is just the body I'm currently using (UNPB). I can go with either, and it might be fun to write  for an animation that's mainly anal but has a brief vaginal penetration. Could you take a look at it, particularly if you're using a different body, and let me know what it looks like to you.

Thirdly, upon checking the (Horse) stuff, we have Doggystyle (Vaginal), Doggystyle 2 (Anal) and Doggystyle Alt (Vaginal), not including the oral one. Doggystyle 2 and Alt are the same animation, one with each tag, so that works out nicely. Regular Doggystyle can work as either depending on alignment, the PC can be raised or lowered without anything else clipping. As I said earlier though, I'd prefer this animation to be vaginal simply because there's a lot more I can do with that, particularly since this is the only animation with real thrusting from the horse. 2 vaginal and 1 anal also means I can highlight the anal descriptions as being something 'abnormal'. Again though, up to you.

And lastly, we have the group animations. All of these are fine, pretty consistent, except one; Zyn Femdom. This animation is flagged as MFF, but seems to have been made with the idea that position [0] is the male, unlike every other animation. So the setup I used to test was this:

[0] PC (blond female with glasses and tied up wavy hair. Yes my test character is supposed to be Quistis from FFVIII, I figured it was her turn to get some)

[1] Wench (other blond female with straight hair)

[2] Gorr (big redguard dude)

And what it did was assume [0] had a cock, even though it didn't even give her a strapon, and assumed [2] had no cock, even though it's a dude. [1] seems perfectly fine, working with a dude, or a chick who will be given a strapon for this animation.

Thing is, [0] and [2] should be swapped around. The animation assumes [0] is a male and has a cock, but doesn't give females in this positon a strapon. On the other hand, it assumes [2] is a female without a strapon, and the animations clearly show there's not supposed to be a cock there. I have no idea if it's possible, but reversing positions [0] and [2] in the animation would fix this issue, since SexLab always seems to assign females without cocks/strapons as [0] and males as the last possible position (this is the case for every other group animation, including Arrok Tricycle which is also MFF). Position [1] is fine, as either a male or a female with a strapon.

Stage 1 may actually be fine with this, and certainly looks like it's supposed to be a female in the middle, but none of the other stages work, particularly when Gorr's cock is sticking through the Wench's head while the Dragonborn thrusts away with her invisible cock.

I've included the set of screenshots I took for this test if you want to see what position is where to confirm this. Again, I have no idea if this is fixable or if it's just a case of hotkey switching positions if this animation starts.

I have already added support for seven stages in code about a week ago. 

A dog "knows" to switch holes?? O_o

I'm fine making anal more rare and abnormal. I will switch "(Horse) DoggyStyle" - switch to vaginal. Still the animation will be applying anal cum texture ("addCum=Anal").

FYI, I use CBBE.

Re: Zyn Femdom, I will have to wait to pay attention to this. I'm currently trying to finish up W&T effects and get a release out.