For me it was tracking more than unique named ones (i assume by this you mean like ysolla for example) as it was tracking all of the slaves added in by slaverun which i didn't think were unique from the names, will check in that thread

For the record, they are unique and not from a leveled list.

I'd like to try the Radiant Prostition Tweaked mod.

Can anyone confirm whether those two work together or regarding both using JContainers?

If they don't then 2nd question: Is apropos safe to uninstall?

Yes to both.

RP Tweaked & Apropos work perfectly fine together, and Apropos is incredibly safe to add and remove as you like.

How many lines can the synonyms list be? Because my list gets cut off sometimes at around 1250+? Lately it's been cutting off a lot more and I had to keep refreshing the list... knowing the number limit would be a great help! Not sure if it matters but I use Notepad++.

Thanks for all your work on the mod. Looking forward to update to new Jcontainers so I can continue to use it. For now just reverted back to SLDescribe 1.4 I found on some Japanese site. 

Regarding JContainers. It appears that several other mods are now using it. I don't know of any incompatibilities between Apropos and the new version of JC, although I have not done any testing. Can you please tell me if you haven't just installed the latest version of JC on top of Apropos?

Welcome back!

Yeah exactly that, all that was switched out was JC for the newer one, then Apropos no longer worked. If you go to the JC page it says the new one isn't backwards compatible due to API changes. Will need to do an update for it. 

"Important: due to API changes v3.0.0 is not backward compatible with 0.67.

Wait till mod authors will upgrade to v3.0.0"

I'd like to try the Radiant Prostition Tweaked mod.

Can anyone confirm whether those two work together or regarding both using JContainers?

If they don't then 2nd question: Is apropos safe to uninstall?

Yes to both.

RP Tweaked & Apropos work perfectly fine together, and Apropos is incredibly safe to add and remove as you like.

I tried that and Apropos would be pretty broken.

Nevermind that. Fixed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Adjectives are gone. And refreshing doesnt fix it. I use RPT aswell.

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of Apropos with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because RPT is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of RPT.

Apropos Beta 2014 06 18 - recompiled sources.7z

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of Apropos with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because RPT is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of RPT.

Nice job...

Right on, thanks for doing this.

Thanks, but now I have a problem: Loading Apropos as changed gives me a crash at the end of the savegame load process with the Papyrus Log ending:

[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type AproposPlayerReference in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type QF_RNDWeight_01 in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type AproposMagicEffect in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type aproposwearandtear in the type table in save

And if I do not load Apropos, I get an even earlier CTD with the log reporting:

ae::monitor: actor is none
[08/25/2014 - 01:57:48AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (53000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[08/25/2014 - 01:57:48AM] ae::monitor: actor is none

When I tried to start a new game to get a clean save, the game crashed with the following report:

02:06:26AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.3 Applied
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:26AM] _SDQS_bountyslave.OnBeginState() - waiting
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] Beeing Female Mod Manager - Argonian Race Added - Argonian Race::Argonian
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.

Any idea what the issue is?

Thanks, but now I have a problem: Loading Apropos as changed gives me a crash at the end of the savegame load process with the Papyrus Log ending:

[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type AproposPlayerReference in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type QF_RNDWeight_01 in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type AproposMagicEffect in the type table in save
[08/25/2014 - 01:52:38AM] warning: Could not find type aproposwearandtear in the type table in save

And if I do not load Apropos, I get an even earlier CTD with the log reporting:

ae::monitor: actor is none
[08/25/2014 - 01:57:48AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (53000820)>]: Updating to script version 7

When I tried to start a new game to get a clean save, the game crashed with the following report:

02:06:26AM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.3 Applied
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:26AM] _SDQS_bountyslave.OnBeginState() - waiting
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] Beeing Female Mod Manager - Argonian Race Added - Argonian Race::Argonian
[08/25/2014 - 02:06:33AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.

Any idea what the issue is?

I would direct this question to the main Skyrim technical support thread - this appears to be something other than Apropos.

Thanks for recompiling them, both are working with jcontainer 3 for me now :)

I just can't get this mod to work. It used to but then stopped. I dunno if it's a mod incompatibility as I added some mods whilst playing the game. I checked the console and it seems to go through all the stuff there with no problems. 

PS: This is my papyrus after 1 minute or so. I notice I keep getting errors like "Cannot call IsRaceFlagSet() on a None object". Is it possible that is related? Does anyone have any idea why it keeps having this "None object" error for factions/race/whatever? I get the impression from all the errors in my papyrus that a fresh install is probably best. But it's all working except apropos so I'd rather not do that. :(

PPS: I also wonder if this is merely an interface error. I have immersive HUD. Perhaps it's hiding stuff? I dunno if that's possible. Does IHUD cause problems like that with mods that have interfaces?

EDIT: So... It appears the mod works for NPC on NPC stuff. But not for my character. It still doesn't track wear and tear for NPCs or my character, though. ;-; 

I just can't get this mod to work. It used to but then stopped. I dunno if it's a mod incompatibility as I added some mods whilst playing the game. I checked the console and it seems to go through all the stuff there with no problems. 

PS: This is my papyrus after 1 minute or so. I notice I keep getting errors like "Cannot call IsRaceFlagSet() on a None object". Is it possible that is related? Does anyone have any idea why it keeps having this "None object" error for factions/race/whatever? I get the impression from all the errors in my papyrus that a fresh install is probably best. But it's all working except apropos so I'd rather not do that. :(

PPS: I also wonder if this is merely an interface error. I have immersive HUD. Perhaps it's hiding stuff? I dunno if that's possible. Does IHUD cause problems like that with mods that have interfaces?

EDIT: So... It appears the mod works for NPC on NPC stuff. But not for my character. It still doesn't track wear and tear for NPCs or my character, though. ;-; 

Direct this to the main Skyrim Technical support thread. I've looked through your logs and I don't see any errors pertaining to Apropos (other than a specific one that I am aware that is completely benign). Generally when I see the "Cannot call X() on a None object, aborting function call" it indicates a broken save of some kind.

Direct this to the main Skyrim Technical support thread. I've looked through your logs and I don't see any errors pertaining to Apropos (other than a specific one that I am aware that is completely benign). Generally when I see the "Cannot call X() on a None object, aborting function call" it indicates a broken save of some kind.

My save game isn't that old. I'll try simply making a new character. It'll be a shame to have my bullied High Elf go... But eh. Such is modding. :P

PS: I tried rebuilding bodies with caliente's tools and for some reason it now tracks wear and tear for all characters. It also shows messages if my character has sex but only in the 3rd person. That's a fucking weird bug.

I have a little problem with the mod, in fact it just wont work with the npc wear and tear, with player works absolutely fine.

The earlier versions worked just fine :)

Your logs indicate that Spouces Enhanced is broken for both of you. Maybe it's not just a coincidence but the reason for your problems.

Maybe it's just sloppy programming, maybe it's just not completely broken so that it only seems to work correctly (happened several times to me that I only learned from the logs that something is broken but did not notice it ingame), or maybe it's just some minor, irrelevant broken parts which spam the papyrus log.

I can only tell what I see, and that is really a lot of exceptions coming from this mod in your log files (they occupy about 70-80% of the log), and they are repeating itself.

Maybe it's just sloppy programming, maybe it's just not completely broken so that it only seems to work correctly (happened several times to me that I only learned from the logs that something is broken but did not notice it ingame), or maybe it's just some minor, irrelevant broken parts which spam the papyrus log.

I can only tell what I see, and that is really a lot of exceptions coming from this mod in your log files (they occupy about 70-80% of the log), and they are repeating itself.

I looked at the log again and you're right, it comes up a lot. I tried to reinstall it and it still happens so it might just be sloppy programming? I dunno. I tried without it and apropos stuff still didn't work fully. New game seems to be working so far, though.

I have uninstalled Spouses and started a new game, nothing changes.

The NPC Wear and Tear dont work.

I think the error is that here:

"Noblewoman was not being tracked. Start tracking now..."

And what is about the missing stage.txt ?

Is only the first and the last .txt supported from this mod itself ?