You need to wait for a few minutes sometimes. If that doesn't work, clean save again.

Excuse me, but I have done a clean save/installation three times in a row, waited for a couple of minutes and my Aproposs MCM is still missing the menus. Perhaps this is worth looking into, if even more people have this?

Excuse me, but I have done a clean save/installation three times in a row, waited for a couple of minutes and my Aproposs MCM is still missing the menus. Perhaps this is worth looking into, if even more people have this?

Mmhh... it works for me whithout any problem.

Do you have JCountainers installed, since its not bundled anymore?

Just got some CTD everytime on cats in the previous version. Think I will make a log if I see one again and it still happens. It was late :D

You need to wait for a few minutes sometimes. If that doesn't work, clean save again.

1. Have you tried creating a new character (I use Live another life to make it easier to test) and seeing if the menu appears? If it doesn't appear with a new character, then you might suspect something is wrong with your installation, a missing prerequisite, a mod incompatibility, or something else. If Apropos shows up fine in a new character, then:

2. Have you followed the exact sequence for a clean save installation on the OP?

Update Instructions

From 201403XX to 201409xx:

- In the MCM panel for Apropos click "Uninstall mod" under the General tab. Wait a few moments then exit MCM.

- Make a clean save in Skyrim. Exit.

- Uninstall your current version of Apropos. Make sure to remove any Data/Scripts/Source/Apropos*.psc and Data/Scripts/Apropos*.pex files just in case.

- Reload game save, dismiss warning about missing objects. Wait a few minutes, perform save again. Exit

- Reload game save, wait a few minutes, perform save again. Exit

- (optional) Use Savegame Script Scalpel: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/53045/?

- Install new version of Apropos.

- Reload game save. You should see message about Apropos upgrading to version 201409xx. View MCM panel for Apropos and exit immediately.

- Wait until you see a message about new MCM menu being registered.

- Go into Apropos MCM panel and click "REFRESH" under Message Preferences.

- Make a clean save.

* Scalpel Instructions

1) Open "PDTWrapper.exe"

2) Click "Select ESS" and navigate to your saves folder and chose your most recent save file

3) Click "Load Papyrus Section" and let it run. (Can take some time)

4) Once finished, click the "Analysis" tab and you should be presented with some text showing you how many script instances aren't attached to anything and how many with no class definitions. Take note of what options it gives you.

5) To clean this, on the right hand side, will be the "Basic Cleaning" option. Click "Remove Unattached Instances" and let it run and do its thing.

6) Once this is complete click "Remove Instances" under "Instance Operations" and again let it do its thing.

7) Done!

3. What kind of cell/ how large did create the initial save? Sometimes it's best to pick a small cell, like a player home for clean save techniques.

4. Try going into console and typing: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

5. If none of those work, please submit a Papyrus log file, so we can look at an errors.

Which option do I have to uncheck in the MCM to get rid of the "someones wear has been reduced, it's now only whatever"?

There's no option to turn that off currently.

:-/

Are you really seeing messages like that though? Because you should be seeing much better and immersive type messages, thanks to Decauk.

Those messages come from Data\Apropos\db\FemaleActor\FemaleActor_WearTear*.txt

If you are seeing something that has "... has been reduced ..." in it, then perhaps you are not using the latest version, but something older?

Jcontainer unbundled means i need to install the separately?

I tried the new version but the apropos mcm is empty.

I even tried clean save.

1. Have you tried creating a new character (I use Live another life to make it easier to test) and seeing if the menu appears? If it doesn't appear with a new character, then you might suspect something is wrong with your installation, a missing prerequisite, a mod incompatibility, or something else. If Apropos shows up fine in a new character, then:

2. Have you followed the exact sequence for a clean save installation on the OP?

Spoiler 

3. What kind of cell/ how large did create the initial save? Sometimes it's best to pick a small cell, like a player home for clean save techniques.

5. If none of those work, please submit a Papyrus log file, so we can look at an errors.

Update Instructions

- In the MCM panel for Apropos click "Uninstall mod" under the General tab. Wait a few moments then exit MCM.

- Uninstall your current version of Apropos. Make sure to remove any Data/Scripts/Source/Apropos*.psc and Data/Scripts/Apropos*.pex files just in case.

- Reload game save, dismiss warning about missing objects. Wait a few minutes, perform save again. Exit

- (optional) Use Savegame Script Scalpel: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/53045/?

- Reload game save. You should see message about Apropos upgrading to version 201409xx. View MCM panel for Apropos and exit immediately.

- Make a clean save.

* Scalpel Instructions

1) Open "PDTWrapper.exe"

2) Click "Select ESS" and navigate to your saves folder and chose your most recent save file

4) Once finished, click the "Analysis" tab and you should be presented with some text showing you how many script instances aren't attached to anything and how many with no class definitions. Take note of what options it gives you.

5) To clean this, on the right hand side, will be the "Basic Cleaning" option. Click "Remove Unattached Instances" and let it run and do its thing.

6) Once this is complete click "Remove Instances" under "Instance Operations" and again let it do its thing.

7) Done!

1. No, it does not work. I only see the picture and no menus on a new character. I also use the 'live an other life' mod. I did check that I had the necessary dependencies.

2. I did follow the steps but not the optional one. I used this savetool instead: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

3. I did this reinstallation again and this time, inside breezehome instead of outside in the world. Still no luck.

4. Did not solve the problem. Did show the 'MCM has found some new menus' message though.

5. Here is my log, good luck gentlemen.

Beta 2014_06_18.1

Didn't really bother at the time and when I went on my update-spree I saw the "Wait for a future release" message... then I didn't bother again for some time and now the message annoys me ;)

Oh, ok, that explains it. Those I admit were pretty lame messages. Decauk has done an amazing (might I say mind blowing?) job in this area. But they are currently evolving. So you might want to hold off until the next release. Here's the reason:

1. I added in the mod itself a potential delay before showing any W&T related messages. Basically they were distracting to get in the middle of other SL animations. SO if the actor is in combat, actively searching for combat ('red hud dots') or in an animation, they are rescheduled to show a random 1-5 minutes later.

2. Because of the potential message delay, the W&T reduced/increased messages need to really do their work without referencing the last sexual act.

So, the current state of the W&T messaging is not quite there because of the need to "massage" them a little.

fyi

Update Instructions

- Make a clean save.

* Scalpel Instructions

1) Open "PDTWrapper.exe"

7) Done!

1. No, it does not work. I only see the picture and no menus on a new character. I also use the 'live an other life' mod. I did check that I had the necessary dependencies.

2. I did follow the steps but not the optional one. I used this savetool instead: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

3. I did this reinstallation again and this time, inside breezehome instead of outside in the world. Still no luck.

4. Did not solve the problem. Did show the 'MCM has found some new menus' message though.

5. Here is my log, good luck gentlemen.

The savetool probably works just as well as the newish Scalpel. I've used savetool several times, but Ashal seems to prefer the Scalpel. 

Doesn't look particularly bad. I don't see any Apropos errors. Maybe someone else could examine this. 

Hold the horses! I must be blind.

[09/30/2014 - 04:21:40PM] Error: Static function isInstalled not found on object jcontainers. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.ValidateJContainers() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 723
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnConfigInit() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 45
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnVersionUpdate() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 35
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnGameReload() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 739
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82

You have a JContainers issue. Is it possible you are using an older version of JContainers? Radiant Prostitution?

Beta 2014_06_18.1

Didn't really bother at the time and when I went on my update-spree I saw the "Wait for a future release" message... then I didn't bother again for some time and now the message annoys me ;)

Oh, ok, that explains it. Those I admit were pretty lame messages. Decauk has done an amazing (might I say mind blowing?) job in this area. But they are currently evolving. So you might want to hold off until the next release. Here's the reason:

1. I added in the mod itself a potential delay before showing any W&T related messages. Basically they were distracting to get in the middle of other SL animations. SO if the actor is in combat, actively searching for combat ('red hud dots') or in an animation, they are rescheduled to show a random 1-5 minutes later.

2. Because of the potential message delay, the W&T reduced/increased messages need to really do their work without referencing the last sexual act.

So, the current state of the W&T messaging is not quite there because of the need to "massage" them a little.

fyi

This is actually done (for now), once I've completed horse anal I'll post the update.

I'll revisit W&T once the new stuff is released.

The savetool probably works just as well as the newish Scalpel. I've used savetool several times, but Ashal seems to prefer the Scalpel. 

Doesn't look particularly bad. I don't see any Apropos errors. Maybe someone else could examine this. 

[09/30/2014 - 04:21:40PM] Error: Static function isInstalled not found on object jcontainers. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.ValidateJContainers() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 723
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnConfigInit() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 45
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnVersionUpdate() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 35
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
	[AproposQuest (6B000D62)].AproposConfig.OnGameReload() - "AproposConfig.psc" Line 739

You have a JContainers issue. Is it possible you are using an older version of JContainers? Radiant Prostitution?

Uh, no? I did consider installing it once, but I don't remember if I did... Perhaps I did once. At any rate, I don't have it installed now.

Beta 2014_06_18.1

fyi

That sounds nasty... I don't envy you ;)

Guess I'll just work through your source and drop that line manually... Is there something I have to keep in mind when compiling or will it work out of the box?

In your version, add a Return statement after line 142 in AproposActorAlias.psc in the DisplayWearTearChangedMessage() to exit out of the method.

stack:

Uh, no? I did consider installing it once, but I don't remember if I did... Perhaps I did once. At any rate, I don't have it installed now.

Do you have Apropos 20140929 installed or 20140926 installed?

stack:

If you have 20140929 installed, you are required to install JContainers yourself. I had previously bundled JC in Apropos, but it was requested to remove it. JC is a requirement for Apropos, and you will need to install it.

Which version of JContainers is required? Same one that's currently in Radiant Prostitution, or something more recent?

Honestly, I didn't read that, did a non-clean install on my test character, and it actually works fine!

Probably not what people with problems want to be hearing though.

Which version of JContainers is required? Same one that's currently in Radiant Prostitution, or something more recent?

Honestly, I didn't read that, did a non-clean install on my test character, and it actually works fine!

Probably not what people with problems want to be hearing though.

I suspect he uninstalled 20140926 (which had JC bundled) and installed 20140929 (which does not bundle JC) and didn't catch that JContainers is still a prerequisite and didn't install it.

stack:

If you have 20140929 installed, you are required to install JContainers yourself. I had previously bundled JC in Apropos, but it was requested to remove it. JC is a requirement for Apropos, and you will need to install it.

Thats it, I don't have Jcontainers. It still said it was included when I downloaded version 20140929. Thanks man :)

**Quick edit** Better change the dependencies, add that Jcontainers is not included as of version 20140929, before more people bugger you with this problem.