FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 8:05 AM, gizmo1206 said:

so question about the "A friend in need" quest,when getting the mutants to leave it then says go to project purity which i do but nothing happens,it just stays like that uncompleted

well loading a save before i killed freddie and completing it that way had the quest complete normally so it looks like me raiding evergreen mills and killing him before doing that quest makes it bug out and not complete

On 10/12/2020 at 1:37 AM, gizmo1206 said:

well loading a save before i killed freddie and completing it that way had the quest complete normally so it looks like me raiding evergreen mills and killing him before doing that quest makes it bug out and not complete

What freddie are you talking about? Gomez?

UPD: I mannage to finish "A friend in need" with a console, but now i have troubles with "Peace of Tail". I can't complete it - sex scenes just do not start.

UPD2: Problem with "Peace of Tail" fixed by instaling Sexout Beta 2

11 hours ago, Blackicket said:

What freddie are you talking about? Gomez?

UPD: I mannage to finish "A friend in need" with a console, but now i have troubles with "Peace of Tail". I can't complete it - sex scenes just do not start.

UPD2: Problem with "Peace of Tail" fixed by instaling Sexout Beta 2

oh the freddie in that quest is the super mutant behemoth in evergreen mills,and i got around that by reloading a save before i raided the mills and freeing him

5 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

oh the freddie in that quest is the super mutant behemoth in evergreen mills,and i got around that by reloading a save before i raided the mills and freeing him

Oh, yes, my bad. Well, i didn't killed him, but in my case quest still was stucked on "Enter Project Purity" stage.

3 hours ago, Blackicket said:

Oh, yes, my bad. Well, i didn't killed him, but in my case quest still was stucked on "Enter Project Purity" stage.

ah so it seems all other ways of completing the quest doesnt actually complete it then,since doing the rescue option completed that objective and completed the quest

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I've encountered a bit of a problem with this mod I'm hoping somebody can help me to resolve. 

I'm currently doing a TTW run, version 3.2. So far I've only been playing in the Capital Wasteland, haven't traveled to the Mojave yet. I've just been captured by the Enclave in Vault 87 and taken to Raven Rock. I skip the Week of Hell quest and then go to meet with President Eden. I get a notice of a quest called "Finding Your Friends" which is weird because I fired all of my companions just before meeting Fawkes. 

It's very confusing because one of the objectives requires me to find Boone but I haven't met him yet. When I go to the objective marker there's nothing there either. When I leave the holding cells and go up to level 2 a notice pops on-screen saying that Amata's been taken but that doesn't make sense as I haven't done Trouble on the Homefront. I don't think you can do it until after Raven Rock anyway. 

So yeah, very confused. I've searched this thread but I've not been able to find any mention of this and it isn't listed in the quest files. 

I've gone through my entire mod list and it's definitely this one that's responsible. 

If nothing else I'll settle for the Quest ID so I can command console it complete and then just move the NPCs around to where they should be normally. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Well I have no clue if this will help but in the original (vanilla) game you get the Trouble on the Homefront quest when passing by Vault 101 on your way to Vault 87/ Little Lamplight.  You might get it while headed to Vault 112 but I never did.  I played 2 straight playthroughs (good/bad) and then I started using mods.  One of the first mods I got was Amata Companion (b'cause I thought that it was just dumb to leave my best friend to the non-existent mercies of her father)  I haven't heard of the Finding your Friends quest although I seem to remember it popping for another mod - Fertile Breeder uses that if you have Jade, maybe it is a native NV quest when you get separated from companions?

22 hours ago, wcoditwgth said:

The Finding your Friends Quest comes from TTWQO Addons and Patch mod. It was supposed to be a questline where you find your companions throughout Raven Rock. It clearly didn't work as intended (since it's seemingly assuming you have companions that you don't have).

Ah, thank you for informing me of that, I don't use the TTWQO Addons and patch mod since every time I have I get stuck waiting for the third process to fire in the tunnel-snake orgy (Butch + PC, Amata + snake, Brisa + snake  then Butch + Brisa & Amata and PC + two snakes) third process is supposed to be (Amata + PC) and it never fires so far.

I just had a thought, I'll scrub Brisa from the game and maybe the process's will fire properly.

Edit: I just ran the TTWQO Addon without Brisa, some sections didn't register as missing but I got it to go into the Escape quest so I'm happy.  BTW I'm using TTW 2.9.4 as I haven't updated (just playing again after a time away) 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So far I haven't run into too many problems with the mod and TTW 3.2.2 (other than missing mutant textures, which I assume will be eventually fixed by the TTW team).  However in the quest: Rotunder? I hardly know her! (aaMS15Rotunda) when it gets to stage 11, if fails with an invalid reference.

playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" aaMS15MutantLeaderCB1
playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef
MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" MS15SydneyRef
MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef.CIOS SexoutBegin

set aaquest.sexexpirience to Rand 10 50
player.rewardxp aaquest.sexexpirience
set aaquest.aamutantsex to aaquest.aamutantsex +1

It seems that it is failing to find the Supermutant added by the quest MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef since the player isn't draw into an act.  If I manually step through the stages of the quest, it will fire one act with Sydney and one of the normal mutants.  Otherwise, they all fail with the SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: -8.

It seems that it just the Sexout calls that are failing, since the scripts do award XP to the player.  I am not familiar enough with the calls to know if these are setup correctly or not.  Has anyone looked at this problem or have a suggestion.

I can manually set the quest tracking variable "aaMS15SQ.stage to 11"  to end the quest, but if I can figure out a fix that would be better.

• 2 weeks later...

So I noticed that when using this and I start a new game that when the riot starts in the vault, NPC's don't spawn. The guard outside your bedroom, Butch, his mother, the guards in the atrium, Amata after the wakeup, overseer.  I've tried using the patch mod but that didn't seem to do anything, unless I'm missing something.  Any idea's or help?

16 hours ago, LastD said:

So I noticed that when using this and I start a new game that when the riot starts in the vault, NPC's don't spawn. The guard outside your bedroom, Butch, his mother, the guards in the atrium, Amata after the wakeup, overseer.  I've tried using the patch mod but that didn't seem to do anything, unless I'm missing something.  Any idea's or help?

The patch mod would not help in this case (in fact, it might make it worse due to the addons). Are the other options from the original mod still working pre-riot? Which version of TTW are you using?

8 hours ago, wcoditwgth said:

The patch mod would not help in this case (in fact, it might make it worse due to the addons). Are the other options from the original mod still working pre-riot? Which version of TTW are you using?

Turns out that it was because of Fallout Who Vegas.  The opening scene they had implemented would start right after Amata's visit and screw up everything.  I've since fixed it, but there are other problems that I have with the TTWQO patches.  Whenever I try to turn one on, be it the TTWQO Reilly Patch.esp or the TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp, my game starts getting "corrupted" for lack of a better word.  My hud mods show purple blocks, I can't load or save and all my saves show up as "corrupt", and going into a new cell just gets stupid.  I'm using TTW 3.2.2 with the most recent patches that I can find for all my mods, but it seems to literally be just those two. I'd appreciate any help with the matter and I'll also be posting another message on the patches forum but doubt I'll get a reply from anyone there.

The mods I use that alter TTW in some way are TTW Interiors, Maternity Pack Overkill, Daughter of Ares TTW Patch, Sexout TTW Encounters, and a number of TTW patches from Cinemodded Fallout and Patches

15 hours ago, LastD said:

Turns out that it was because of Fallout Who Vegas.  The opening scene they had implemented would start right after Amata's visit and screw up everything.  I've since fixed it, but there are other problems that I have with the TTWQO patches.  Whenever I try to turn one on, be it the TTWQO Reilly Patch.esp or the TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp, my game starts getting "corrupted" for lack of a better word.  My hud mods show purple blocks, I can't load or save and all my saves show up as "corrupt", and going into a new cell just gets stupid.  I'm using TTW 3.2.2 with the most recent patches that I can find for all my mods, but it seems to literally be just those two. I'd appreciate any help with the matter and I'll also be posting another message on the patches forum but doubt I'll get a reply from anyone there.

The mods I use that alter TTW in some way are TTW Interiors, Maternity Pack Overkill, Daughter of Ares TTW Patch, Sexout TTW Encounters, and a number of TTW patches from Cinemodded Fallout and Patches

You only need either the TTWQO Reilly patch to fix the small Reilly bug or the TTWQO Additions and Patch. Not both. The TTWQO Additions and Patch already includes the Reilly patch.

TTWQO Addon and Patch was for TTW pre-3.0, if I remember correctly. There will probably be a lot of errors.

Also, TTWQO Addon and Patch was unstable from the start. If anything, I'd advise not using it or the TTWQO Reilly patch and enjoy a more stable experience with the original Quest Overhaul (I believe someone updated it for the more recent versions of TTW).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if theres anyone alive in this thread this, but i ran into a problem with the "size doesnt matter" quest. I just got to the end where i killed big dick johnson, and i talk to moira. this teleports me back to crater side supply, which locks me into dialog with the guard. I kill him, but the quest doesnt progress any further, nor does it complete. if i talk to moira, the only new dialogue option is to bring her more condoms. anyone know what i should do here?

EDIT

Okay, i managed to fix it and complete the quest by using console to resurrect moira. 

Edited by dyzio1999
fixed my problem
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For the life of me I keep getting stuck on "life imperfect" because after offering my character to butch after the exam at night sequence I can hear the voices for the time skip happening but my character is frozen and nothing happens. I unstuck my self with console commands but butch wont talk to me and I cant leave the classroom.