FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

good mod, but it would be better with these suggestions:

if PC was ensalved by raiders from Evergreen Mill, force her to work at their brothel until escape convice a seduced Raider to get her out in exchange for buried loot that she lied about.

Going to the Republic of Dave getting a citizenship, that in exchange PC has to marry with Dave have sex and do whatever he wants, he will lock the PC stuff in his safe, but she will have a chance to run for president, if won The PC gain power and will receive a small amount of caps or useful items per week and receives the key for the safe, while Dave abandon the settlement as usual.

Also Dukov place, he will get PC drunk and do perverted things, take away her stuff and lock it until the PC pleases him like 10 times with sex, after setting free there's a option to come back to repeat.

Paradise Falls has a great potential for PC being enslaved by a random group of slavers or tricked by Grouse saying that she can enter for business(PC should have good karma), she has to please every slaver until she escapes or being sold to the Pitt (an Alternative way to start the DLC) if done the DLC, she might be sold to Evergreen Mill or fort Bannister for Talon Mercs to have some fun.

Not sure who you are posting the suggestions for.

The author quit modding in 2015 (I think) and it has been on long-term life support since then. The last mod update was in 2017.

Loogie may have plans for it - but none that I am aware of. Enjoy it as it is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is a patch on the adult ttw forum section for this to work, the problem is Super Mutants use the "SMSpinebreakerDC" folder instead of "SMSpinebreaker" which breaks their interaction not only with this mod but with SexoutNG as well, i'm going to try fix the TTW mutants by either overriding everything in the folder (which I dont think will work) or try to use the old skeleton that sexlab recognises.

Between you can fix the missing textures on old ttw mods like "ttw questoverhault + additions" and " FBDC" by putting the files they missing on the "SMSpinebreaker folder", but it will probably break NV mutants so disable it after going to mojave.

DCmutantsFIX.rar

• 2 weeks later...

"I keep getting the holly and brianna have been sent to germantown for a day to entertain the mutants" or its says either brianna or holly or no one from the family. This just comes up again and again in the top left corner, where all the comments go like when you pick up an item etc. I can't seem to get rid of it. It happened during the slating their thirst  quest. I've tried waiting a day but the comment still shows up on repeat. This happened for the girls at BigTown as well after I finish saving them from big town. Do you guys have any ideas how to stop this?

Also quite a few quests are completed but aren't unhighlighted on my pipboy like the "my what a big town you have" and "did someone ask for security quest". I can't even complete them using console commands for some reason.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:05 AM, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

"I keep getting the holly and brianna have been sent to germantown for a day to entertain the mutants" or its says either brianna or holly or no one from the family. This just comes up again and again in the top left corner, where all the comments go like when you pick up an item etc. I can't seem to get rid of it. It happened during the slating their thirst  quest. I've tried waiting a day but the comment still shows up on repeat. This happened for the girls at BigTown as well after I finish saving them from big town. Do you guys have any ideas how to stop this?

Also quite a few quests are completed but aren't unhighlighted on my pipboy like the "my what a big town you have" and "did someone ask for security quest". I can't even complete them using console commands for some reason.

That comes from TTWQO Addon and Patch, which had some serious bugs. I'd advise either:

1. turning off the mod or...

2. use console command to stopquest aaMutantGirlTransporter. I'm not sure if this will work, but that is the quest which is linked to that transportation bug/spam

10 hours ago, wcoditwgth said:

That comes from TTWQO Addon and Patch, which had some serious bugs. I'd advise either:

1. turning off the mod or...

2. use console command to stopquest aaMutantGirlTransporter. I'm not sure if this will work, but that is the quest which is linked to that transportation bug/spam

Is aa supposed to be my load order number? Because I typed "stopquest aaMutantGirlTransporter" and it said that item is not found for parameter quest.

3 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Is aa supposed to be my load order number? Because I typed "stopquest aaMutantGirlTransporter" and it said that item is not found for parameter quest.

I'd look up the quest in FNVEdit (or GECK), get the 8-digit hexidecimal number and use that.

Don't know if the name works too.

4 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Apologies, the 'aa' in the front is not the load order, that's part of the quest ID (was following the original TTWQO's method). I suggest following dborg2's suggestion, I can't remember if you can stopquest with the name alone.

59 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I'd look up the quest in FNVEdit (or GECK), get the 8-digit hexidecimal number and use that.

Don't know if the name works too.

Spoiler

image.png.128939a5f590d795c6e0402d21add52c.png

I think the form id number may be the one you're talking about but I tried that too and it still says item not found for parameter quest. Could there be another command other than stopquest that I should be using? I think I may be using GECK wrong though. I try to open just the TTWQ patch and aaddons patch mod by checking it and uncheck everything else. Then I set that as the active mod but when I click Ok, it says multiple master files selected for load load aborted. How can I open up the mod?

Edit: I'm going to edit the geckcustom ini to allow for multiple master loads and see if that works.

6 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.128939a5f590d795c6e0402d21add52c.png

I think the form id number may be the one you're talking about but I tried that too and it still says item not found for parameter quest. Could there be another command other than stopquest that I should be using? I think I may be using GECK wrong though. I try to open just the TTWQ patch and aaddons patch mod by checking it and uncheck everything else. Then I set that as the active mod but when I click Ok, it says multiple master files selected for load load aborted. How can I open up the mod?

Edit: I'm going to edit the geckcustom ini to allow for multiple master loads and see if that works.

You can try using 'completequest' but I don't know if it would work in this situation.

Alternatively, you can try using this one below. Loogie spent time and effort fixing my mistakes and making a more stable version of the addon mod. I probably should have just uploaded it to its respective page. I haven't personally tried it, but hopefully it will fix things.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

1 hour ago, wcoditwgth said:

You can try using 'completequest' but I don't know if it would work in this situation.

Alternatively, you can try using this one below. Loogie spent time and effort fixing my mistakes and making a more stable version of the addon mod. I probably should have just uploaded it to its respective page. I haven't personally tried it, but hopefully it will fix things.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp 2.91 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the updated esp but unfortunately I still get the continuing infinite message in the top left of "*girls name* or "no one" has been sent from "bigtown" or "the family" has been sent to germantown to entertain the mutants".  I've tried letting it run for a while just in case there was messages on the back log but it just keeps coming. It's annoying because it's in the same place where it talks you whether you've lost karma or get items from quests and they turn up in between the infinite messages so I don't think it's a back log problem. I'm trying to open the mod up in GECK and after I've allowed it to load multiple master files and just checked and set as active the "ttwqo patches and addons" mod it crashes after attempting to load.:(

I may be using GECK wrong though. I click data/open then only check the plugin for the mod and make it active then click OK. It loads for a bit then crashes.

Does the ttwqo patches and addon mod have a thread? I could try asking there.

1 hour ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Thanks for the updated esp but unfortunately I still get the continuing infinite message in the top left of "*girls name* or "no one" has been sent from "bigtown" or "the family" has been sent to germantown to entertain the mutants".  I've tried letting it run for a while just in case there was messages on the back log but it just keeps coming. It's annoying because it's in the same place where it talks you whether you've lost karma or get items from quests and they turn up in between the infinite messages so I don't think it's a back log problem. I'm trying to open the mod up in GECK and after I've allowed it to load multiple master files and just checked and set as active the "ttwqo patches and addons" mod it crashes after attempting to load.:(

I may be using GECK wrong though. I click data/open then only check the plugin for the mod and make it active then click OK. It loads for a bit then crashes.

Don't know if you already do this, but do you have GECK Powerup https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41642    ?

Also are you running it with NVSE?

--  Make a shortcut of NVSE_Loader with the -editor addition to load GECK instead of the game. Example:

****Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Don't know if you already do this, but do you have GECK Powerup https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41642    ?

Also are you running it with NVSE?

--  Make a shortcut of NVSE_Loader with the -editor addition to load GECK instead of the game. Example:

****Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

I've got mod organiser which allows me to run geck from there. There's a geck exe in my game folder thoughbut when I run it from the folder my mods don't show up. Should I download geck separately? If I do I don't know if I can get my mods to show up there though. I hadn't got that geck power up thing but I unpacked the zip into my game folder with the geck exe and ran the exe that was zipped but my mods still don't show up.

Spoiler

image.png.501f24bde1f458aecc7722f44c066244.png

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean about the nvse_loader.exe shortcut. I've made a shortcut of it and changed the shortcut with edittor. Shall I open t with geck or something? Sorry I'm a bit confused. When I lauch the nvse loader editor exe it lauches the fonv laucher.

Spoiler

image.png.1afc4f4c5f0439f7f4c376cfe4ce7a0d.png

1 hour ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

I've got mod organiser which allows me to run geck from there. There's a geck exe in my game folder thoughbut when I run it from the folder my mods don't show up. Should I download geck separately? If I do I don't know if I can get my mods to show up there though. I hadn't got that geck power up thing but I unpacked the zip into my game folder with the geck exe and ran the exe that was zipped but my mods still don't show up.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean about the nvse_loader.exe shortcut. I've made a shortcut of it and changed the shortcut with edittor. Shall I open t with geck or something? Sorry I'm a bit confused. When I lauch the nvse loader editor exe it lauches the fonv laucher.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the bad news (from my experience). Any plugin you want to edit, AND it's requirements need to be in the fallout new vegas/data folder. That's the only way I managed to get it to work. I have the same issue, that running NVSE_Loader.exe" -editor  gives me no plugins, except those already in the folder.

8 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

It does have a thread, but there hasn't been any news for it for a while.

Not sure if this will bork your save (keep a backup), but have you tried disabling the TTWQO Addons and Patch, starting the game, saving, then re enabling it? You lose all of the progress for that mod (and may cause some instability), but it could get rid of bombardment of messages.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Here is the bad news (from my experience). Any plugin you want to edit, AND it's requirements need to be in the fallout new vegas/data folder. That's the only way I managed to get it to work. I have the same issue, that running NVSE_Loader.exe" -editor  gives me no plugins, except those already in the folder.

Damn. Welp I guess that's another deadend.

47 minutes ago, wcoditwgth said:

It does have a thread, but there hasn't been any news for it for a while.

Not sure if this will bork your save (keep a backup), but have you tried disabling the TTWQO Addons and Patch, starting the game, saving, then re enabling it? You lose all of the progress for that mod (and may cause some instability), but it could get rid of bombardment of messages.

I gave it a go and the bombardment of messages are finally gone. It's a shame that the mod is so buggy because it adds a surprising amount of content if it all worked I feel like it would be a great addition to the game. It's strange that a mod this big was abandoned in this state. 

Also if I have the reilly patch.esp do I still need the ttwqo additions and patch.esp?

3 hours ago, qwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty said:

Damn. Welp I guess that's another deadend.

I gave it a go and the bombardment of messages are finally gone. It's a shame that the mod is so buggy because it adds a surprising amount of content if it all worked I feel like it would be a great addition to the game. It's strange that a mod this big was abandoned in this state. 

Also if I have the reilly patch.esp do I still need the ttwqo additions and patch.esp?

No, you don't need the reilly patch if you have the TTWQO additions and patch.

I abandoned it because I lost interest at the time. I might pick it up again, but not sure yet. If anyone wants to take it over, that's fine as well.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Having some issues with the start of the "My baby blue" quest. I got the list from Jericho, the quest marker is on him to hand the items in, but there seems to be no option to do so. Is there a minimum time that should pass or what's the issue? 

(I can't exclude I got confused with the various versions and patches...)

12 hours ago, dongding said:

There is no minimum time to wait for you to hand the items in.

Could you check if this modified file fixes the problem?

FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp 2.63 MB · 0 downloads

Errrr... yes and no. Yes, I could check it, no, it doesn't fix it, it exacerbates it - now I can't speak with Jericho at all. When I hit the key to speak with him, his gun disappears briefly, though....

ETA: Strangely enough, when I loaded the game yet again, I could talk to him again, but same as before, didn't have an option to hand in anything....

The only options are: 

- the companion-related one, at whichever stage that is (e.g. "Have you ever considered getting back out there?")
- "You look like you don't belong here"

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...