FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

i have a question,when siding with the DC supermutants is there a way to save the captives without the mutants attacking them immediately after freeing them?

I'm not sure if this stops them from attacking, but talk to a super mutant and ask about them having a lot of captives.

thanks for the tip but i have no options to talk about captives,but now i found a bigger problem im doing the "peaceful" way to do Big trouble in big town and when i get the key from the jailer,Red is hostile toward the enemies in the police station which makes the mutants kill her and when i tried to free the dude first she just dies before i come back for her

Did you talk to the mutants on the second floor of the Germantown police station? There is a dialogue option that may or may not have something to do with Red's hostility (not sure). If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll take a quick peek at the scripts to see how to set her to non-hostile.

I've done the quest before with no issues whatsoever.

Not sure about the captives, normally I get a dialogue saying something similar to "You have alot of captives"

i have a question,when siding with the DC supermutants is there a way to save the captives without the mutants attacking them immediately after freeing them?

I'm not sure if this stops them from attacking, but talk to a super mutant and ask about them having a lot of captives.

thanks for the tip but i have no options to talk about captives,but now i found a bigger problem im doing the "peaceful" way to do Big trouble in big town and when i get the key from the jailer,Red is hostile toward the enemies in the police station which makes the mutants kill her and when i tried to free the dude first she just dies before i come back for her

Did you talk to the mutants on the second floor of the Germantown police station? There is a dialogue option that may or may not have something to do with Red's hostility (not sure). If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll take a quick peek at the scripts to see how to set her to non-hostile.

I've done the quest before with no issues whatsoever.

Not sure about the captives, normally I get a dialogue saying something similar to "You have alot of captives"

huh so i went to try that out and Red was not hostile,so i was able to complete it the peaceful way so i guess thanks anyway XD

so im doing a friend in need where you free Freddie and when i free him it pops up implying i could of talked to the raiders to let him go.But the only friendly person i ran into was Smiling Jack and his vanilla dialogue to open the behemoth cage and he says he wont,so i would like to know is there a way to ask the raiders to open the gate?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but to save me the trouble of looking through the thread, But is it possible to view the VHS tapes from the "Full of Good Intentions" quest again, after the quest is done? 

I noticed that the scenes were happening in that cell. Is it possible to use console commands to get back there and watch them again? 

I'm sure this has been asked before, but to save me the trouble of looking through the thread, But is it possible to view the VHS tapes from the "Full of Good Intentions" quest again, after the quest is done? 

I noticed that the scenes were happening in that cell. Is it possible to use console commands to get back there and watch them again? 

Not possible.

so im doing a friend in need where you free Freddie and when i free him it pops up implying i could of talked to the raiders to let him go.But the only friendly person i ran into was Smiling Jack and his vanilla dialogue to open the behemoth cage and he says he wont,so i would like to know is there a way to ask the raiders to open the gate?

I'm pretty certain that there is a conversation with Smiling Jack to let Freddy loose. Can't remember if there is a speech check though.

I'm pretty certain that there is a conversation with Smiling Jack to let Freddy loose. Can't remember if there is a speech check though.

yeah thats what i mentioned but thats it he just says something like youd be crazy to open the cage which is his vanilla dialogue.Alright remembering the quest added with Jericho i started that and became friendly with the raiders and that got smiling Jack to open it for me

@doctor88 : that's probably just a script not running properly. Retry it and see if it works.

@jhonnatanv: Marcus does not normally move from his location unless you are doing the Peace of Tail Quest. If he isn't at the original place where you met him, then something's wrong. He might have run away if the Brotherhood fight the super mutants at the GNR plaza. Use console if necessary to move him to you.

Still doesn't work.

Hey all, run into two problems.  During the Making Friends quest, after having sex with the super mutants and Sarah, Reddin asks to have sex but then bugs out and doesn't move anymore.

Second problem is the A Friend in need quest.  The super mutants are friendly, but just tell me "Go away bleeder".  There doesn't seem to be a way for me to ask them to leave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to point out that Sydney being kidnapped after exiting the National Archives(when playing a female LW who decided kill murderous mutants who eat people rather then fuck them) is still here and still a problem. If it led to a quest where you saved her instead of her dying in Vault 87 that might be OKAY but it doesn't it just removes her from the game or some unfathomable reason.

Now there are two ways I found to prevent this ahead of time, the first is turn male before starting steeling independence then turn back to female after talking to Sydney the first time.

The second is to open up the mod with FNVEdit and delete the script

aams15RotundaKidnapSceneEffectScript

So long as she hasn't been kidnapped yet that will prevent it from happening permanently, I personally think the script should be removed from future versions of the mod, does anyone really like the idea of a scripted event where Sydney is kidnapped and killed with you powerless to stop or prevent it because you ignored the screwing man-eating supermutant portion of the mod as a female LW?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what, but something does seem to be wrong with the "Making Friends" quest. If I select the horny option with Sarah she has sex with the two guys, followed by Reddin asking to have sex with the other two. I select yes but nothing happens. If I just ask Sarah to open the door the quest ends and I am friendly with the super mutants, but the brotherhood soldiers start attacking the mutant, which eventually seems to result in Marcus getting killed.

I really don't know why it's stopping there.

I've been trying to modify a variable (to no success yet) and was wondering if I could get some help, being quite clueless about that stuff in general. The variable in question is the one for having sex with Butch when escaping the vault. I chose not to have sex with him then, thinking it would have no repercussion (I didn't want to spoil the events to myself, I've obviously read them now) but now that I'm going back to the vault, I wish I did because he has a scene there too if you had sex with him previously.

Anyway, so far I've tried using FNVEdit to locate the moment where you have sex the first time to see what variable the game modifies at that time, which I've found to be "set aaquest.aacg04butchsex to 1". I am assuming that "aa" is related to my Load Order (in my case, 1B), while "quest" is related to the quest's ID, seeing "aaquest "FALLOUT TTW QUEST OVERHAUL" [QUST:0E0196A0]" a few lines under it (In FNVEdit I am loading less mods so the 1B becomes 0E unless I'm misunderstanding something).

So putting all those assumptions together, I've been hoping that "set 1B0196A0.1Bcg04butchsex to 1" would do the trick, but to no avail as it keeps giving me back something along the lines of "variable unknown" (that or I keep making typos and never realize).

I can't help but feel I'm somewhat close yet obviously still missing something...

I've been trying to modify a variable (to no success yet) and was wondering if I could get some help, being quite clueless about that stuff in general. The variable in question is the one for having sex with Butch when escaping the vault. I chose not to have sex with him then, thinking it would have no repercussion (I didn't want to spoil the events to myself, I've obviously read them now) but now that I'm going back to the vault, I wish I did because he has a scene there too if you had sex with him previously.

Anyway, so far I've tried using FNVEdit to locate the moment where you have sex the first time to see what variable the game modifies at that time, which I've found to be "set aaquest.aacg04butchsex to 1". I am assuming that "aa" is related to my Load Order (in my case, 1B), while "quest" is related to the quest's ID, seeing "aaquest "FALLOUT TTW QUEST OVERHAUL" [QUST:0E0196A0]" a few lines under it (In FNVEdit I am loading less mods so the 1B becomes 0E unless I'm misunderstanding something).

So putting all those assumptions together, I've been hoping that "set 1B0196A0.1Bcg04butchsex to 1" would do the trick, but to no avail as it keeps giving me back something along the lines of "variable unknown" (that or I keep making typos and never realize).

I can't help but feel I'm somewhat close yet obviously still missing something...

there's not really anything to it,

"I missed having you  inside me" you bang and its done.

the aa in aaquest is the name of the quest itself. It does not have to do with load order.

The Making Friends aftermath with the mutants fighting the Brotherhood is supposed to happen. It's not too common, however, that Marcus dies, since he is relatively far from the battle and the Brotherhood. I guess the best option would be to rush into GNR if you are worried about Marcus dying.

the aa in aaquest is the name of the quest itself. It does not have to do with load order.

It actually did. I don't know if this only applies to some quests in the mod, but I can say that in this quest's case, the "aa" stands for the mod's position in the load order, And I say this because I've managed to fix my problem : set "xx0196a0". aacg04butchsex to 1 (xx in my case being 1b from load order)

So I was missing the quotes, while the "aa" from "aacg04butchsex" actually stands for nothing at all, it's simply the variable's name. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this whole thing, I feel like I can probably do this for most events from now on.

Oh I didn't expect anything glorious. It was mostly for RP value.

It actually did. I don't know if this only applies to some quests in the mod, but I can say that in this quest's case, the "aa" stands for the mod's position in the load order, And I say this because I've managed to fix my problem : set "xx0196a0". aacg04butchsex to 1 (xx in my case being 1b from load order)

So I was missing the quotes, while the "aa" from "aacg04butchsex" actually stands for nothing at all, it's simply the variable's name. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this whole thing, I feel like I can probably do this for most events from now on.

Oh I didn't expect anything glorious. It was mostly for RP value.

I stand corrected. I must be too used to the script language, haha.

Most of the variables and quests (the GECK name, not the in-game quest name and not the hex number) in this mod start with aa as a fyi. I believe most of the main variables for female PC's are in the aaquest, while the male PC variables are in aaaquest (or something like that).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've run into the same issue as some of the others have recently. The issue is during 'Making Friends' after you get to GNR and have sex with Sarah she passes out Reddin asks you to fuck one of the team members when i choose yes nothing happens I've tried loading saves in the metro itself before exiting but it doesn't change the outcome in the console it says 'Error in Scipt 3c00f075' I've re downloaded and reinstalled and it still has the same error any advice? Cheers