HDT "Penetration"

b00marrows

People actually arguing about groups of pixels looking like vaginas, we've reached that point guys we've reached it ! Bahahaha  :ph34r:

Took the words right out of my mouth.  Really people I agree with gregathit and I believe a cop from Max Payne 2 said it best;

"For crying out loud!  I'll get out when its done!!!"

Technically, the outside is all we REALLY need if you line up your anims well.

it would take a allinemante perfect, and right size of the penis, but if vagina is used on different types of bodies of different sizes, (UNP/UNPB/7base/Topmodel/Dreamgirl/CBBE etc. ..) a vagina that only in the outer is open, this ends remains a great limit, a compromise is not indifferent, that may not always be effective in different situation, one thing made in the middle.. :-/

I hope I find the mode to enlarge it internally, sooner or later we are come! ^_^

Technically, the outside is all we REALLY need if you line up your anims well.

it would take a allinemante perfect, and size of the penis slams, but if Vagan is used on different types of bodies of different sizes, (UNP/UNPB/7base/CBBE etc. ..) a vagina that only in the outer ends remains a limit, a compromise is not indifferent, that may not always be effective in different situation, one thing left in the middle.. :-/

I hope I find the modod to enlarge it internally, sooner or later we come! ^_^

There is depth, but no weight painting for it. BUT they are working on it.

Just view the UN7P Body in 3dsmax with "skeleton import" checked. Then you can see how the rigging works.

It would take a alinement's perfect

Not entirely, no. collision/angles should allow for leeway with alignment.

Right size of the penis.
Again, not entirely. while it will probably be LIMITED (as with everything reasonable), the limits of shape/size/length should be rather vast.

but if vagina is used on different types of bodies of different sizes, (UNP/UNPB/7base/Topmodel/Dreamgirl/CBBE etc. ..) a vagina that only in the outer is open, this ends remains a great limit, a compromise is not indifferent, that may not always be effective in different situation, one thing made in the middle..  :-/

As ALWAYS (has been an issue since forever and there's no reason to complain about it as it is a pointless complaint) having different body's will be an issue, it would probably depend on people willing to compile it for different body's. but who knows.

A lot of 3D sex games out there don't even have this...to be honest i think its much easier to just have butt physics and the vagina animated with timing.

Yes its true. Guys here who are working really hard to make this dream to come reality.

The games which are out there mainly sex villa Could u guys pls. Look in to this games phisics.

Here a cheerleader.

Top 10 Free Sexy Adult MMORPGs:

http://youtu.be/d3yJc96SlQM

Just my opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived