HDT "Penetration"

b00marrows

Not sure if anyone has covered this yet.

My somewhat stupid self thinks it has come up with a way to show "animated"/"penetrate-able" vagina's / anuses. using Havoc collision physics....

if anyone could point me to where this is/was spoken about I would seriously appreciate it.

If not/it has not yet bee spoken of, I will empty my mess of a brain onto the keyboard In  an attempt to describe what I'm thinking of right now...

(sorry If this confuses anyone, my brain in all knotted right now...)

O.o

Welcome to the mad scientist group! Where we inexplicably dump our mess of a brains onto incorrect threads because we were either drunk/exhausted or absolutely brain dead at the time.

I don't care to recall the amount of 'mad' posts I've put up in other people's threads with my own overflowing 'genius' thoughts (they were all really stupid thoughts needless to say)

As for your inquiry, maybe try a post over here or contact the devs there and see what's up:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

Otherwise feel free to post your ideas down anywhere you feel like! Worst case that happens is a friendly moderator or fellow member re-directs you to where you should post xD

That link looks promising, but i think they are looking more towards a customisable look to vaginas with "weighting and animation using xpms skeleton" not quite sure how that would work.

ill wait for another post before I pore out my skull... thanks blabba

EDIT: looks more into it, someone already "mentioned" HDTP, maybe this could go somewhere!

well, no-one know any more (or just decided to ignore this)...

So before my abysmal memory makes me forget everything again ill put down the idea I have:

4 bones surrounding the "hole to be" with sphere collision than can only move in 2 directions away and back towards the "hole"

with the collision on the penis that has been shown before (belly bones anyone?) I'm hoping the bones will allow the vagina to "spread" open, stretching the mesh for a "realistic" penetration look.

4 bones seemed to sum up as the better idea, but maybe connecting the bones and having something between them would make its better?

I'm unsure about If this would work and with me not having the skills/tools to do it I feel I am wasting my time, hopefully someone could brighten the subject.

Also maybe this is the sort of thing MasterAaren is looking for too?

well, no-one know any more (or just decided to ignore this)...

So before my abysmal memory makes me forget everything again ill put down the idea I have:

4 bones surrounding the "hole to be" with sphere collision than can only move in 2 directions away and back towards the "hole"

with the collision on the penis that has been shown before (belly bones anyone?) I'm hoping the bones will allow the vagina to "spread" open, stretching the mesh for a "realistic" penetration look.

4 bones seemed to sum up as the better idea, but maybe connecting the bones and having something between them would make its better?

I'm unsure about If this would work and with me not having the skills/tools to do it I feel I am wasting my time, hopefully someone could brighten the subject.

Also maybe this is the sort of thing MasterAaren is looking for too?

I tried rigging setups like this before but it is very unstable. There is too much that can/does go wrong with a setup like this because if the penis itself isn't keyframed, it flops around alot as debris, so you can't always count on it to line up with the trapdoors or it may get caught in the space in between hinges. The setup you mentioned is good the only thing that makes stuff like this difficult is that you have to add a bone since we can't get a mesh type - 4 bones for each rectangle and you could have 2/4 hinges at the beginning, or  sliding constraints that are pushed away from the center when the object goes in, which you have to be careful with too because if it is anything other than a capsule/long box any points where it widens can cause them to get stuck.

asdjk.jpg

Someone make it happen. It would probably be a good idea to keep vag/penis in their own collision groups too so they don't collide with everything except maybe thighs/breasts/head or whatever is required. I was thinking about this for a while, but using rb to control a separate head mesh for blowjob animations (dynamic tongues/ahegao/gaping mouths anyone?) so it doesn't have to rely on expressions or moods-I don't know jack about either of those. I'm gonna set this stuff out for a while because I want to see if I can make any additions to the dll.

Guest kimbale

Ooooh, do it do it do it! :lol:

My fellow pussymodders have gone AWOL, haven't heard from them in a week.

And i don't want to release it without their consent.

But we have weighting for the pussy bones in XPMS. They can be animated seperately (at least in 3dsmax, i fail at getting animations ingame).

Unfortunately i don't know anything about HDT, so i won't be of much help here...

I've sent a PM to the other people involved in the CBBE vag, asking them whats up earlier. Hopefully you can work with the release soon. :D

Heya!

I was AWOL For a while, I admit.

Lots of stuff going on IRL.

Anyway, I know next to nothing about HDT except what it's theoretically able to do. I don't actually use it, cause my game is fucked up enough as it is. I'm going to be upgrading/re-installing/building a new computer very soon, and when I do I will be re-organizing my mods and cleaning up the game.

At that time I may start using HDT and TBBP/BBP, depending on if I can get everything looking 'natural' and not like a bunch of rubber balls got trapped in every woman's body....

All this is beside the point.....

We're going to be releasing the current/next version very soon as soon as I figure out at what stage everything is at.

Once we release, We would welcome any help in making it better, adding HDT, etc!

In fact, if someone could point me to a guide (if there is one) on how to add and work with adding HDT to elements, I would love to check it out myself, even if I don't build anything with it.

-MA-

First thing, I am on Skyrim modding vactation right now (playing another game)^^

To the canderes setup, no problem, just coping the pussy bones and rotating around 90°, throwing the pussy bones out of the hkx file (building the parent tree in 3ds max), adding the rigidbodies (other people's job), presto done. I already have a new pussy setup in planning that just enable people to do that and is compatible with the old ones.

Here my WIP female skeleton that includes the needed bones for the setup and also the behaviour file without pussy bones [228]. 

Changes:

- Consistant node naming convention:

Prefixes:

NPC => "Mesh" or/and "Keyed Havok Animations"

CME => "ECE"

HDT => "HDT Physics Extension" node for "HDT Collision" or "HDT Movement"

HDT Pre => same as "HDT" but also contains a translation

=> NPC PreBelly was renamed to HDT PreBelly because it's not used for the mesh or keyed animations, it's purely a HDT node with a translation. Some node names from Project Flesh changed because of some other stuff that is already in that skeleton.

There is also some stuff for sanity and other shit. (WIP so not important to talk about at the moment)

- Front and Back Pussy nodes added. 4 extra bones for the Mesh + 8 bones for HDT Collisions should be enough when you only need 6.

Have fun playing around with it, will take a long time till I'm done with everything I have on my scope and I don't plan to start it in the next few days/weeks.

Sliding seems to work ok, but there must be something added to keep it from constantly being open, unless you want to have  a body that is equipped with the physics only during sex and unloaded after-maybe someone can knock up a way to use springs or something to pull the flaps back to the center when the actor pulls out.  I'm trying to find a similar setup for the mouth but I haven't had any luck yet and therus tri importer is confusing to work with. 2011 max file is attached, and you can look at the behavior in hct preview.

rborfice.jpg

Has anyone gotten a paired animation to work yet? Fore has added the tag to fnis already for paired animations to work, if that is the case then we shouldn't have to worry about the penis/hole not lining up, but it would still be a smart idea to keep the penis rb's somewhat rigid-little swing, but not so much that it goes off to the side and misses entering.

rborfice.zip

Sliding seems to work ok, but there must be something added to keep it from constantly being open, unless you want to have  a body that is equipped with the physics only during sex and unloaded after-maybe someone can knock up a way to use springs or something to pull the flaps back to the center when the actor pulls out.  I'm trying to find a similar setup for the mouth but I haven't had any luck yet and therus tri importer is confusing to work with. 2011 max file is attached, and you can look at the behavior in hct preview.

rborfice.jpg

Has anyone gotten a paired animation to work yet? Fore has added the tag to fnis already for paired animations to work, if that is the case then we shouldn't have to worry about the penis/hole not lining up, but it would still be a smart idea to keep the penis rb's somewhat rigid-little swing, but not so much that it goes off to the side and misses entering.

Need to angle those outer triangular plates so the tip  at the centre is in towards the cavity, or any misalignment and they aren't going to open and a snapped off cock will be the result. If it were for real of course.

rborfice.jpg

Need to angle those outer triangular plates so the tip  at the centre is in towards the cavity, or any misalignment and they aren't going to open and a snapped off cock will be the result. If it were for real of course.

Maybe playing with hitboxes sizes would do the trick ?

Or maybe I'm saying bullshit... Dunno a lot of things about animation and 3D modeling.

rborfice.jpg

Maybe playing with hitboxes sizes would do the trick ?

Or maybe I'm saying bullshit... Dunno a lot of things about animation and 3D modeling.

More engineering than modelling.

The real solution now having thought about it would be to use pyramids in place of your plates to make it smoother for access and egress.

I am not using SoS in these experiments (old favored soul mesh on an older post), but I found the easiest route for making the insertion somewhat interactive-I added two bones on the old female skeleton where the pussy ones were and it seems to work fine if you use convex shapes on the thigh to force the flaps to close. It doesn't do too well with gaping because I'm not using a model with a ton of geometry, but its noticeable enough to where you can see some stretching. The snapper (ms paint is giving me some real garbage lately:

newfemaleragdoll.jpg

My wip ragdoll and the body I weighted to is dragonfly's tender tbbp/skeleton.

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/20171684/file.html

Why dont you try something like this?

asd.jpg

the spring will keep the "vulva" rigid bodies at place and the flat tip will make them stay there. When a foreign rigid body enters, the prismatic constraint just makes them slide to the sides.

Of course, that the rigid bodies will need a 0 restitution value and 0 friction and they will have to be at a different collision group than the legs.

Dunno, just my two cents...

Sliding constraints are unsupported right now-I never actually tried to use them on anything until the first test on here. I tried something like that, but the sliding constraints put the bones off in no mans land-wherever the origin point is in the game engine I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Sliding constraints are unsupported right now-I never actually tried to use them on anything until the first test on here. I tried something like that, but the sliding constraints put the bones off in no mans land-wherever the origin point is in the game engine I think.

no other solution..?  :(

this will never become reality ?

cet02lfwubclw1m0z.png

cet02r514sev00oub.png

cet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png

On the last page there seem to be like 4 or 5 different approaches and I assume someone has to follow through with one to see if it works or not, but I don't even have the slightest clue what they're really talking about to be honest, so I just have to wait and see if someone with the talent and understanding is willing to make this - I assume - very time consuming project. 

But let's hope for the best : )

Guest kimbale

no other solution..?  :(

this will never become reality ?

cet02lfwubclw1m0z.png

cet02r514sev00oub.png

cet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png

Those are screenshots from the old, canned vag mod.

We basically have the same. It just needs someone to make those animations with the dildo as an animobject.

What this thread is concerned with is dynamic penetration, using havoc or anything else.

The screenshots show skeleton-based animations, fitted to that dildo. Doing it that way would require different animations for every penis size/shape. For every animation...

Archived