[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

I made the opposite of UN7B. :lol: I gave her a 7B bottom half and a UNP top half with upswept nipples (like base UNP has).  And I tossed in a thicker, more fit-looking midsection. It looks really good.

No it doesn't.

"Yes it does" 

No. It does NOT.

"STFU Monsto, it DOES."

Horseshit. Prove it.

Translation: Pics or it didn't happen. Why would you not post pics?

I'd show it, but the hands and feet are all fucked up.

Yeah? so?

Pic of a WIP got nothin to do with perfection. 

Would it be possible for there to be a preset that starts with a much smaller breast size? Or just to make it so "femalebody_0" starts off much smaller and the "femalebody_1" is the normal mesh?

Of course, you have total freedom what the "0-version" and the "1-version" are, there are no constraints on that. The common agreement is that "weight 0" (femalebody_0.nif) corresponds to a thinner and more skinny body whereas "weight 100" (femalebody_1.nif) corresponds to a more curvy body. But as far as I know, there is no technical constraint to do it otherwise.

Also, of course, you can use the same values for version 0 and version 1 (both corresponding to the default body), then simply reduce the values of the 0 version. It's really really easy, just give it a shot :)

Wow, i check the bodyslide CITRUX, and i think we have a new favorite body coming out. How can i pass by this project some many times?

Speaking in the eye from who love to make conversions, I see some problems, not problems in the way errors, problems in the way make your body full acess to everyone, some sliders are way strong, converting armors can be a problem, major collapse of the mesh etc... The numbers of sliders are too much for me, i say that because when i convert an armor i check all the sliders and a combinations of they so i will have no clipping, but when the number of sliders are so high, this process can be very very time consuming.

I say that as a guy who wish this body have a major sucess, in special because the highpoly count, this can be extreme helpful when converting armors, because we can mask the body with more quality so less clipping.

And now a request :), can you make a slider to make the butt taller? Like you see CBBE but come out for the back and the UNP is more realistic coming out from the hip?

Thanks for everything, if i can help with the project, please let me know.

Wow, i check the bodyslide CITRUX, and i think we have a new favorite body coming out. How can i pass by this project some many times?

Speaking in the eye from who love to make conversions, I see some problems, not problems in the way errors, problems in the way make your body full acess to everyone, some sliders are way strong, converting armors can be a problem, major collapse of the mesh etc... The numbers of sliders are too much for me, i say that because when i convert an armor i check all the sliders and a combinations of they so i will have no clipping, but when the number of sliders are so high, this process can be very very time consuming.

I say that as a guy who wish this body have a major sucess, in special because the highpoly count, this can be extreme helpful when converting armors, because we can mask the body with more quality so less clipping.

And now a request :), can you make a slider to make the butt taller? Like you see CBBE but come out for the back and the UNP is more realistic coming out from the hip?

Thanks for everything, if i can help with the project, please let me know.

Yea, some sliders don't really work well together with each other.

Now if I was a bit more clever and willing to really spend time and re-work the sliders so they minimize influencing each other the same way, then to a degree I could greatly diminish the overlap. But I'm busy doing other things so I doubt I ever will do that.

As for slider request, your description doesn't make sense to me or I am just not understanding it.

You can also try making your own slider, simply by taking opening the unibody.nif in a program and shaping it the way you want and sending it to me.

(When you import the .nif make sure you merge all vertices by a low value like .001)

Now if I was a bit more clever and willing to really spend time and re-work the sliders so they minimize influencing each other the same way, then to a degree I could greatly diminish the overlap. 

TBPH i don't think that eliminating overlap would fix it. I think that strategic and gradiated overlap would be better. then the influence would be more predictable and useful to change a shape in realistic ways.

Just sayin.

a strange project...the body itself is cbbe but uv is made for unp( thats why unp textures), bsshaders and trishape have some wrong params and skinning is also bad on foot..guess anything possible now for skyrim  :D

And no, the body is not cbbe, it's just a default shape of CBBE (torso only) so that I wouldn't have to remake every slider from scratch myself.

What are the wrong params so that I may fix?

And how is the skinning bad for the feet?

Holy, this is awesome, I love it! 

I have no pictures right now, I think I make some and come back later, but I would like to see some kind of Hip slider, like in the standard Bodyslide 2 Studio. Therefor, I could edit hips through skeleton too, so maybe it is not needed. ^^ 

Anyway, thanks for this, I love it! :)

What are the wrong params so that I may fix?

And how is the skinning bad for the feet?

vertex colors - on ,  has normals - off ( cause of object space maps)

and copy-paste  from vanillas  bsShaders , the skin in feet ,it looks like a bad skin wrap or something ( distorted in nifskope)

Guest kimbale

Just dropping in to say that i may take slider requests.

Are there sliders for large areolae or a puffy labia yet?

There are areola sliders. Have you checked out which sliders it already has?

Puffy labia will be addressed soon, i need to see what blabba comes up with... ;)

Probably not as entertaining as making "knees not so sharp", but IMO there's a real need for generic region sliders. Tons of specifics, like CHSBHC SSH boobs, adec butt, etc, but no "upper torso" or "pelvic" so that you can get the shape to the general size you want before refining to say 7b Calves.

I'd say there could stand to be: arms (wrist seam to collarbone), ribcage/torso (neck to waist), abdomen (mid ribs to crotch), hips/pelvic (waist to mid thigh), upper leg (crotch to knee), lower leg (mid thigh to ankle seam).

If overlapping like this doesn't work in BS very well, ok fine... I'm just trying to make a general point.

Guest kimbale

Probably not as entertaining as making "knees not so sharp", but IMO there's a real need for generic region sliders. Tons of specifics, like CHSBHC SSH boobs, adec butt, etc, but no "upper torso" or "pelvic" so that you can get the shape to the general size you want before refining to say 7b Calves.

I'd say there could stand to be: arms (wrist seam to collarbone), ribcage/torso (neck to waist), abdomen (mid ribs to crotch), hips/pelvic (waist to mid thigh), upper leg (crotch to knee), lower leg (mid thigh to ankle seam).

If overlapping like this doesn't work in BS very well, ok fine... I'm just trying to make a general point.

Well, sliders like that would prolly be no problem. I'm just asking myself what shape they should be then, your "examples" are quite generic...

Do you want simple inflation sliders for these regions?

If you're concerned with overall character proportions, these are nothing to be customized with the base body, but rather with bone scaling plugins like RM. The point is that the skeleton needs to be at least somehow close to the mesh to allow for good animations (or rather that skyrim's generic animations look well on a certain character).

I've noticed several things using Citrus and I thought I'd point them out just in case you weren't already aware of them.  The DG Breast, Petite Breast and Nipple size sliders cause the part in question to get smaller as you go from 0 to 100 percent settings.  I noticed in Blabba's worksheet that the DG _0 sliders weren't done yet, I don't know enough about bodyslide to know if this is the cause of this phenomenon, if you are already aware of it just ignore me.  Second, the Gravity Slider, I have always thought it would cause the breast to hang down more, but when I move it from 0 to 100 the torso actually deforms and the breasts sink down into the body.  At 100 setting the breast looks like a little volcano sticking out of a crater.  Am I completely misunderstanding the purpose of the gravity slider?

Finally the included hands textures from Citrus.  The 3 interior fingernails on the left hand look white with lettering on them in game.  Kind of like in bodyslide when you load a mesh that has no texture assigned to it.  The thumb and pinkie finger look fine, as does the right hand.  Using the same game set-up but replacing with a CBBE hand mesh and textures or a UNP hand mesh and textures looks fine.  I wonder if it has something to do with texture overlays.  I have freckle mania for Race Menu which has hand texture overlays, and Beeing female has a blood texture overlay and when you are menstruating you can sometimes see blood on the hand including those 3 fingers.  Don't know if there is a workaround for this, but it doesn't seem to affect other UNP Based or CBBE hand textures in game.  Just something to be aware of.

Can somebody please suggest a minimalistic setup/list of mods to use in order to properly see this one in action? 

I'm new to the mods, and I'm still struggling with understanding the relations between mods. Basically, I see something that I would want in my ongoing / new games, and I install it according to instructions, but there are a lot of them that require proper configuration in order to be compatible with the existing ones. Now I'm stuck with the minimal setup SexLab requires and I'm having some minor incompatibilities, but I would like to start from scratch with a better physics system and animations. 

Can somebody please suggest a minimalistic setup/list of mods to use in order to properly see this one in action? 

I'm new to the mods, and I'm still struggling with understanding the relations between mods. Basically, I see something that I would want in my ongoing / new games, and I install it according to instructions, but there are a lot of them that require proper configuration in order to be compatible with the existing ones. Now I'm stuck with the minimal setup SexLab requires and I'm having some minor incompatibilities, but I would like to start from scratch with a better physics system and animations. 

You are unclear on what exactly is the problem and what you need help with.

Do you need help finding such mods?

Do you need help installing such mods?

Do you need help configuring such mods? etc....

Regardless, any type of those questions are better off if you start your own thread asking for help (and please provide more details if you do so).

Archived