[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

So it begins... many thanks for the conversions, I'll give them a try soon!

Now, some alternative Textures would be nice, just to have some variety to choose from.

I've been making pale skin textures for bodies, attempting other variants as well now, but I could make a pale variant of this to add to the list I support (I also make the nipples a dark color (a personal preference of my own), and have a pink nipple choice on UNP at the moment) I could try my hand at hairy/shaved variants of this body in addition to those things as well.

Also, if you're wondering about the mod I have on Nexus, it's just called Skin, basically at the moment just conversions of body textures to the variants that I have so far is all.

Sooo, is the Vagina still textured? Could I take a gander on it and texture it instead, any specific looks I should aim for? :D

Nope, still waiting for a brave soul to texture it.

Download it from here and feel free to texture it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35197-collision-enabled-vaginas-need-testers/

Are there any presets for this body for use in bodyslide, or are we entirely on our own yet to make the proportions from scratch?

Nobody wanted to make and share presets yet.

There's only so much I can do.

Sooo, is the Vagina still textured? Could I take a gander on it and texture it instead, any specific looks I should aim for? :D

Nope, still waiting for a brave soul to texture it.

Download it from here and feel free to texture it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35197-collision-enabled-vaginas-need-testers/

Are there any presets for this body for use in bodyslide, or are we entirely on our own yet to make the proportions from scratch?

Nobody wanted to make and share presets yet.

There's only so much I can do.

Alright, just wanted to make sure before I wasted like 3 hours making my own preset, I'd be more than happy to share my own after I finish it so that others don't have to go from scratch :P

*Edit*

Took a crack at a body preset and figured I'd share what I have for people to play around with :P

Full Preset - CITRUS BETA 2.0

Blabba, any news on a hand and wrist fix, pweeeeeeeese?  :lol:

I'm making hand seam sliders for now, so people can choose the seams they want.

(temporary measure)

I've given up on trying to figure out seams for now. It's annoying to deal with :'(

Unless your not referring to the mesh based seams?

For be honest i don't tested all armors in game.

it's only for beta testors, you will be informed, and all feedbacks are welcome of course.

attachicon.gifs6 Project C.I.T.R.U.S. Vanilla Armors NOBBP.rar

Nice work, so far I have noticed one thing, the glow on the deadric at max weight is far removed from the chest of the armor, easy enough to fix in body slide though so nothing major. Thank you for sharing these!

Ok cool, i wait again a little moment and i going to make all clothes.

Now, some alternative Textures would be nice, just to have some variety to choose from.

I've been making pale skin textures for bodies, attempting other variants as well now, but I could make a pale variant of this to add to the list I support (I also make the nipples a dark color (a personal preference of my own), and have a pink nipple choice on UNP at the moment) I could try my hand at hairy/shaved variants of this body in addition to those things as well.

Also, if you're wondering about the mod I have on Nexus, it's just called Skin, basically at the moment just conversions of body textures to the variants that I have so far is all.

I'm always interested in new body textures :)  Could you post a link to your nexus mod page please?

I'm always interested in new body textures :)  Could you post a link to your nexus mod page please?

I would guess thats the mod: SKIN

Hi! Stupid question: when you say we need  XPMSE Alpha, do you mean the newest version or the old one? Neither of them are called "alpha." 

Thanks. :)

Newest version

I'll update the description when my next update rolls out.

Hi! Stupid question: when you say we need  XPMSE Alpha, do you mean the newest version or the old one? Neither of them are called "alpha." 

Thanks. :)

Once upon a time there was a google drive folder which was named XPMSE Alpha with beautiful skeleton files and modders resources updated frequently for people to test with their bodies or to prepare their bodies for the Beta and so for the later release, resources for animators to animate with, scripts for racemenu to move weapon with, everything was fine. But people didn't cared so when winter... eh... release was coming people started flaming about why didn't their bodies work anymore, nor did they search for alternatives. So the google drive folder vanished and all is lost.

(most of this is melodramatic non sense, but I'm so bored while mudbox generates hand textures for Citrus^^)

Just thought I'd share that I now have Skyrim up and running and working with an awesome new mod layout.

Made myself a good testing area as well so I can now go back to testing my own mods :)

So I hope to push out some amazing updates soon:

- Finish HDT collideable vag project (mostly done)

- Finish Bodyslide Import/Export Tool MaxScript for 3dsMax to allow for better more quality conversions and rapid deployment of updates (Using OS is terrible if your a modder)

- Organize Max scene file, try to update my Excel Worksheets and all that from main OP

- Updates to CITRUS BETA v3 (forthcoming changelog coming later)

As you can see the citrus update is kinda low on the priority list (How fast I can get to the update largely depends on how long it takes me to make the BodySlide MaxScript)

So as a consolation prize, I released HDT Body 1.5 which works with the lastest XPMSE skeleton and contains some other misc weight fixes.

(HDT Body is still an unsupported mod by me and I will no longer provide updates or fixes for it)

Just a quick question for all you mudbox users, how hard would it be to convert some unp textures to dream girl? I've heard the uv map is very different ?

Dream Girl still uses UNP textures last I heard:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41443/?

If you read in the comments for Dream Girl, the unp textures were temporary and a couple sets have been altered specifically already. But MrDave and LorDrakElf both attest the uv maps or rather the _msn* files are quite different. So, is mudbox easy to  learn that I might do this myself?

Just a quick question for all you mudbox users, how hard would it be to convert some unp textures to dream girl? I've heard the uv map is very different ?

If you read in the comments for Dream Girl, the unp textures were temporary and a couple sets have been altered specifically already. But MrDave and LorDrakElf both attest the uv maps or rather the _msn* files are quite different. So, is mudbox easy to  learn that I might do this myself?

Or if u are an experience photoshop user u also might be able to alter the textures to fit to the dream girl body in photoshop.

At least thats how I would do it.

As for mudbox...I only used it like 5 times so I don't really have any knowledge of mudbox.

Just thought I'd share that I now have Skyrim up and running and working with an awesome new mod layout.

Made myself a good testing area as well so I can now go back to testing my own mods :)

So I hope to push out some amazing updates soon:

- Finish HDT collideable vag project (mostly done)

- Finish Bodyslide Import/Export Tool MaxScript for 3dsMax to allow for better more quality conversions and rapid deployment of updates (Using OS is terrible if your a modder)

- Organize Max scene file, try to update my Excel Worksheets and all that from main OP

- Updates to CITRUS BETA v3 (forthcoming changelog coming later)

As you can see the citrus update is kinda low on the priority list (How fast I can get to the update largely depends on how long it takes me to make the BodySlide MaxScript)

So as a consolation prize, I released HDT Body 1.5 which works with the lastest XPMSE skeleton and contains some other misc weight fixes.

(HDT Body is still an unsupported mod by me and I will no longer provide updates or fixes for it)

It's a good idea for 1.5 and the last XPMSE, that going to help me for make all vanilla bodyslides BBP/TBBP and Belly support.

Then in that case, it's not simply a question of using mudbox.

At the very least you would need some other 3d app, like 3dsmax, Maya or Blender to copy UV's

The requirements for the highest quality texture transfers with minimal cleanup afterwards in mudbox is that you have the same mesh with 2 different UV layouts. In this case you need a mesh with UNP UV and then the same mesh with Dreamgirl UV. YOu can somewhat do this easily with projections or other tools that other apps have.

Mudbox can still transfer textures between 2 objects that aren't the same mesh, but at the very least they would require the meshes to match each other's shape as closely as possible. Even then, your guaranteed to do some clean-up work in Photoshop, and for things like Normal Maps, this can be time consuming and hard to make seamless.

Using the mudbox part is easy IMO, getting the requirements for it to work and manipulating UV maps is the painful part.

Well, I'm having a friend help me who knows loads more about nook and cranny of this stuff, and he had some very good success with an app called XNormal (he took both the 0 weight of the models after matching it closely to the body with bodyslide for CITRUS) and projected the textures, even the normal maps and specular! Not sure how he did it exactly, but it worked.

As long as the proper presets for the body type are created (in bodyslide) to be exported to an app like Max (he uses the 2011 version with the Nif Importer tools), I could look into having him do a bunch of body textures and see which one comes out how? But I don't want to step on grey area's on who's textures I could use (SGRenewal, etc)

The only issue we (or should I say he :P ) is having is the CITRUS vagina, it extends too much up the naval area, and when the texture is projected on it, IF the texture has hair on it, it will look either lower resolution alongside the any part that might be 'fixed'. I can post an image if you like? It's not final, because my friend has been trying to find a clean way to bake the Local Normal Map of the vagina with the body so it can be used to "blend the edges into the body, so it looks like one piece" in the mean time (apparently that can be a thing?).

Archived