[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

can you post a bounce kit similar to project flesh for this body mesh? with the same amount of jigglyness that one had!

shameless bump!

Project flesh is an old project that I naively put up in my infancy of modding.

It was never finished nor do I have the time to finish it. Chances are it'll stay dead but if I can finish my other mod ideas quick enough I'll think about re-taking it up. Of course others are more than welcome to take the idea and finish it themselves of course.

Yeah, wait for the next version of BodySlide in which I fixed it. :P

cUEoPbb.jpg

It's been like 8 months since the last version, but somehow updates keep getting talked about it.

So I'm hoping that Expired or someone can finish a nif plugin for 3dsmax 2014 or higher, and then I'll be able to resume progress.

gg

cUEoPbb.jpg

It's been like 8 months since the last version, but somehow updates keep getting talked about it.

That's because Caliente was (basically) gone for 7 months and still is. So I had to resume the work, and I really started about a month ago. :P

cUEoPbb.jpg

That's because Caliente was (basically) gone for 7 months and still is. So I had to resume the work, and I really started about a month ago. :P

imho

skyrim modding is a hobby.. there are no deadlines.. it's ready when it's ready  ;) 

Yesterday I created a new character and while it first bugged to give me a horribly low polygon face, once that was fixed, somehow, and I could start over I still cannot shake the feeling that there is annoyingly few polygons. Once this Citrus project gets completed, alongside it's faces variant, I think we will get a hit.

So, bit of an issue. I've got the latest XMPSE, but i'm still getting what i assume is the known foot bug, where the toes aren't animated with the feet and so just stay there on the ground while the rest of the foot moves, stretching the foot to hell and back.

So, bit of an issue. I've got the latest XMPSE, but i'm still getting what i assume is the known foot bug, where the toes aren't animated with the feet and so just stay there on the ground while the rest of the foot moves, stretching the foot to hell and back.

Then you didn't install the skeleton properly.

Make sure nothing else is overwriting the skeleton.

Use MO. It will easily let you know.

Blabba, could you explain where I can find the HDT NipplePiercing Reference? I downloaded both the HDT 1.3 and 1.4 versions and cannot find it.

It's in 1.3, you have to load up the xml manually though.

Then you didn't install the skeleton properly.

Make sure nothing else is overwriting the skeleton.

Use MO. It will easily let you know.

No, i installed it just fine. I even tried reinstalling it through MO, checked around for any conflicts even though i know for a fact there's nothing that can be doing it, nothing is wrong with it, and yet it's still not working.

I am using a Bodyslided body, though i don't see why that'd matter since that's just the body meshes, not the skeleton.

No, i installed it just fine. I even tried reinstalling it through MO, checked around for any conflicts even though i know for a fact there's nothing that can be doing it, nothing is wrong with it, and yet it's still not working.

I am using a Bodyslided body, though i don't see why that'd matter since that's just the body meshes, not the skeleton.

Dunno what to say then.

I have the setup working fine on my computer (Brand new skyrim intall, re-downloaded everything, not really a choice because my computer had crashed) and it's working completely fine for me. Well except for the toenail shaders that you can see through the foot, but I have not a single clue as to how I could fix that and nobody has offered any suggestions on that front.

Making changes to CITRUS, mostly focusing on seams and re-doing the aforementioned genital stuff.

Probably not going to be supporting bodyslide anymore and instead looking towards working with Expired for his Bodymorph stuff.

Updates will be far and few in-between.

Worst comes to worse, I'll just finish the Max file and upload it, and let somebody else take care of putting it into game if I can't get it working with BodyMorph system.

Making changes to CITRUS, mostly focusing on seams and re-doing the aforementioned genital stuff.

Probably not going to be supporting bodyslide anymore and instead looking towards working with Expired for his Bodymorph stuff.

Worst comes to worse, I'll just finish the Max file and upload it, and let somebody else take care of putting it into game if I can't get it working with BodyMorph system.

He's still working on that?

You're not continuing to develop this with BodySlide? I thought you were pretty close.

He's still working on that?

That is what I thought too. I was under the impression  Expired abandoned that, as it was just a test/experiment. I could very well be wrong though too.

don't get me wrong . . . I'd love to see it completed as would a lot of folks. And it can't quite replace bodyslide, it's along side as it only affects the player and bs affects everyone else so it's definitely got utility.

But, you know, dude has goals. I think it's become clear that having Racemenu completed to vision is the current goal.

Does anyone happen to have a CBBE preset for this body that they would be willing to share?

*Edit*

Or at the very least explain to me in a step by step way to have a CBBE texture compatible body by using this body, lol

You'll need a 3d software application suite.

Does anyone happen to have a CBBE preset for this body that they would be willing to share?

*Edit*

Or at the very least explain to me in a step by step way to have a CBBE texture compatible body by using this body, lol

You'll need a 3d software application suite.

That sucks :(

It's like way out of my league to mess with that stuff lol

Archived