Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Alright, so, I installed this, and I got a small problem... also maybe a bit TOO much jiggle in the butt department, but I'll figure that out later.

Now the problem I'm having is that when I jump the vagina kinda... stays in place. As in, body jumps, vagina stays on same height.

It DOES follow me when I walk, and I don't SEE any problems when I crouch, But when I jump it stretches.

Someone has probably already posted about a similar problem, but the search function didn't help me find what I was looking for and with my dyslexia it would take me about 5 YEARS to read through all 115 pages, so here is to hoping someone will help me if I ask for it nicely!

Can anyone explain what the problem is and how to fix it myself or help find a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Alright, so, I installed this, and I got a small problem... also maybe a bit TOO much jiggle in the butt department, but I'll figure that out later.

Now the problem I'm having is that when I jump the vagina kinda... stays in place. As in, body jumps, vagina stays on same height.

It DOES follow me when I walk, and I don't SEE any problems when I crouch, But when I jump it stretches.

Someone has probably already posted about a similar problem, but the search function didn't help me find what I was looking for and with my dyslexia it would take me about 5 YEARS to read through all 115 pages, so here is to hoping someone will help me if I ask for it nicely!

Can anyone explain what the problem is and how to fix it myself or help find a solution?

Thanks in advance!

hmm do you have the last XPMSE skeleton ?

-snip-

-snip-

hmm do you have the last XPMSE skeleton ?

I just checked, seems I don't... I'm on 3.68 instead of 3.7. Let me update real quick and I'll let you know how it goes for me!

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Well, I figured it out... SOMEHOW I installed the bloody thing twice, and what I believe to be what was happening was that the pussy showed up twice on the body, so they got stuck in each other, causing them not to be able to move.

I don't know if this is for a fact a 100% what was happening, but it's fixed now, so who cares?! :D

Anyone getting CTD with the hdtmemorypatch from this? I kept crashing and the hdt log kept telling me it was the hdtmemorypatch from here so I got rid of it and never crashed again but now I find out that it can run with the memorypatch I use so I want to use both but I don't want to ctd again. :(

Hi guys, i'm having this issues, do you know how to fix it ?

oTGvIFP.png

Looks like wrong Skeleton. Make certain that nothing is overwriting XPMSE.

I put XPMSE in high priority but it still doesn't work. I have distorted vagina :(

XPMSE skeleton should be LAST in your load order so that nothing overwrites it. So if you have 200 mods the skeleton should have position 200. Groovtama states this quite clearly in his installation instructions.

Having a problem with this mod. Every node affected by HDT is twitching idiotically, bugging out, and scaling incorrectly (breasts, belly, ass). No idea what's causing it. One speculation I have is that it's because my PC is a vampire. I've heard that vampire race in Skyrim is just an overlay, and showracemenu changes don't save (rarely do showracemenu changes save, and I've messed around with the weight).  It only seems to be affect the PC, and not any of the NPC's. 

EDIT: I exaggerate, only the breasts are scaling incorrectly. Also some areas of the PC appear to have jagged edges. 

EDIT2: My "speculations" couldn't possibly be the problem, as starting a new game had the same issues. I'm assuming its a problem with the skeleton, how fix to?

Anyone getting CTD with the hdtmemorypatch from this? I kept crashing and the hdt log kept telling me it was the hdtmemorypatch from here so I got rid of it and never crashed again but now I find out that it can run with the memorypatch I use so I want to use both but I don't want to ctd again. :(

Never use the memorypatch, never use the memory loading settings

this is all chinese non-enb laptop stuff that is detrimental if you use an enb or skse.

Never use the memorypatch, never use the memory loading settings

this is all chinese non-enb laptop stuff thatis detrimental if you use an enb or skse.

Oh man thank you bc I was about to make a big mistake again lol

Im using the CBBE HDT with the vagina and xpms collision pack, and I get massive framerate drops, and the vagina is stretching. Whats going on? Is it a skeleton issue?. I followed the installation instructions to the letter.

you might have a follower that is using an old skeleton that doesn't have the right belly bone

yep probably a skeleton problem. might be a follower, but make sure that nothing overwrite XPMSE.

might be that you use a standalone race too, and you have to change the skeleton for it too

Im using the CBBE HDT with the vagina and xpms collision pack, and I get massive framerate drops, and the vagina is stretching. Whats going on? Is it a skeleton issue?. I followed the installation instructions to the letter.

you might have a follower that is using an old skeleton that doesn't have the right belly bone

yep probably a skeleton problem. might be a follower, but make sure that nothing overwrite XPMSE.

might be that you use a standalone race too, and you have to change the skeleton for it too

Cheers fella's, you were right, I had a very old version of XPMSE, just got the new one, works like a charm so far.

EDIT: Okay so there is a slight problem. Now that Ive updated, my framerate is fine, but my characters ass and tits are vibrating like crazy. When I unequip the Havok object, things go back to normal. Any suggestions fellas?

so i have a problem... :/

I have that problem too....

So i did end up fixing this. If you're using bodyslide i recommend running both the build and batch build. Then update FNIS. Then raise the mod priority. 

I'm not sure if all the steps are necessary but i did them and it worked.

It works fine for me , but ONLY with humans, not with animals  :( ( using untamed  1. 22 ).
Daxtremen 15 : install it as said on the first page, all the requirements, and then the main file , make a new body with bodyslide as said, and then load the Havoc thing with the console  ( if you have NMM you must look into the "plugins" tab at the column  labelled " load order " where you will find the "xx" number to type in the console for loading the Havoc thingy.)

This number IS the havoc plugin load order !

As i said the vagina don' t seem to react with animal dicks, only with humans .

It works fine for me , but ONLY with humans, not with animals  :( ( using untamed  1. 22 ).

Daxtremen 15 : install it as said on the first page, all the requirements, and then the main file , make a new body with bodyslide as said, and then load the Havoc thing with the console  ( if you have NMM you must look into the "plugins" tab at the column  labelled " load order " where you will find the "xx" number to type in the console for loading the Havoc thingy.)

this mod is made to react to SOS dicks. animal dicks aren't part of SOS

hmm, i'm not sure, but i think that if you add the havok object to animals it might work ? unless there's something that must be done on the dicks themselves ? i don't know enough to really tell, but you could try at least to equip the havok on an animal you have sex with

this mod is made to react to SOS dicks. animal dicks aren't part of SOS

hmm, i'm not sure, but i think that if you add the havok object to animals it might work ? unless there's something that must be done on the dicks themselves ? i don't know enough to really tell, but you could try at least to equip the havok on an animal you have sex with

I actually believe, should my memory serve me right, that there have been some attempts on making such thing happen. I think that people were able to to make it work with wolf/dog...or so I recall.

Is it true or not? I....will try to find the picture.