Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Is this setup of your files compatible with other xml files because although the collision is pretty good i dont really like it when the boobs and the butt continue to jiggle for decades after i stopped moving or is there another quite simple way to configure this?

Edit: Also the boobs seem to be kinda flat when my character lies on her back or sneaks. Is there a fix?

I'm at my wits end xD I just can't get the vagina or belly to work properly. I'm using a bodyslide UNP Special mesh, as suggested a few pages back, installed the skeleton and everything and even equipped both actors with the Havok Object thing but still nothing. The breasts and butts jiggle and all but that's it. What am I doing wrong here?

please im french i dont understand step Create a SLFC body with bodyslide, mark the box "wall" at the top of the sliders, move the sliders to your tastes, create the body. Alternatively you can use the default meshes included (femalebody_1/2.nif). If you or one of your followers have a custom race you will have to replace her body with this one, also replace her skeleton with XP32. 

please im french i dont understand step Create a SLFC body with bodyslide, mark the box "wall" at the top of the sliders, move the sliders to your tastes, create the body. Alternatively you can use the default meshes included (femalebody_1/2.nif). If you or one of your followers have a custom race you will have to replace her body with this one, also replace her skeleton with XP32. 

1. Open Bodyslide
  2. Find and select the SLFC body in outfits/preset
  3. click the wall box(enable it)
  4. Move the sliders to suit your tastes
  5. Press Batch Build and wait until its done then Build bodies
  6. For Followers copy femalebody_0/1.nif(it should be in Bodyslide folder) and the skeleton from XPMSE mod and paste both to the meshes folder of your followers.

Google French Translation:

1.Ouvrez Bodyslide

2.Find et sélectionnez le corps SLFC dans des tenues / prédéfinie

3. Cliquez sur la boîte murale ( permettre )

4.Move les curseurs fonction de vos goûts

5.Press Build Batch et attendez que sa fait ensuite construire organes

6.Pour Abonnements copier femalebody_0 / 1.nif ( il devrait être dans le dossier Bodyslide ) et le squelette de XPMSE mod et coller à la fois dans le dossier de mailles tes followers .

Recently I found animals collision support for 7B body(look for "SevenBase HDT Vagina" on LL forums, because I can't post links :( ). So I thought that maybe it's possible to somehow apply this to CBBE? Also some more instructions on how to make not only vagina collide on topic "How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*" (scroll down to huge chunk of red text and open the spoiler). As far as I can see they managed to make it work with canines, Draugr, falmers, rieklings, skeevers, and trolls.

1. Open Bodyslide
  6. For Followers copy femalebody_0/1.nif(it should be in Bodyslide folder) and the skeleton from XPMSE mod and paste both to the meshes folder of your followers.

Correct translation (im french)

1.Ouvrire Bodyslide

2.Chercher et sélectionné le corps SLFC dans outfits/preset

3.Activé wall box

4.Crée le corps souhaité à ton goût

5.Appuyer sur Batch build

6.Pour les compagnons : copié femalebody_0 et _1.nif (qui devrais être dans le fichier Bodyslide) et le squelette du mod XPMSE, et les collé  dans le dossier meshes de tes compagnons

1. Open Bodyslide

1.Ouvrire Bodyslide

3.Activé wall box

6.Pour les compagnons : copié femalebody_0 et _1.nif (qui devrais être dans le fichier Bodyslide) et le squelette du mod XPMSE, et les collé  dans le dossier meshes de tes compagnons

Hi all, sorry if i'm just dumb but i've tried literally everything i can think of, reordering, reinstalling, etc. But I can't seem to get the vagina to stop stretching during sexlab animations. By stretching, i mean it stays in its original spot and never moves even if the body has moved to a different position. causing a weird stretch, and a floating vagina.

my install order are as follows:

1. install realistic ragdolls and force

2. install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

3. Install schlongs of skyrim (without overwriting XPMSE skeleton)

4. install CBBE

5. Installed Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE Body (overwriting everything)

6. installed the custom HDT and mesh file from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-109?do=findComment&comment=1291447

(originally did it with HDT physics extension mod, same result)

7. run PerMa patcher

8. configured body slide

9. run FNIS

everything else works perfectly, but i cant seem to get the vagina to work at all for some reason =/ (I actually havent tested breast collision yet, but yea).

EDIT: i was indeed dumb, leaving the question here in case someone else has the same issue, when i reinstalled i reinstalled XPMSE 3 which doesnt have vagina skeletons for some reason, reinstalled with XPMSE 2 and its working now.

Hi all, sorry if i'm just dumb but i've tried literally everything i can think of, reordering, reinstalling, etc. But I can't seem to get the vagina to stop stretching during sexlab animations. By stretching, i mean it stays in its original spot and never moves even if the body has moved to a different position. causing a weird stretch, and a floating vagina.

my install order are as follows:

1. install realistic ragdolls and force

2. install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

3. Install schlongs of skyrim (without overwriting XPMSE skeleton)

4. install CBBE

5. Installed Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE Body (overwriting everything)

6. installed the custom HDT and mesh file from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-109?do=findComment&comment=1291447

(originally did it with HDT physics extension mod, same result)

7. run PerMa patcher

8. configured body slide

9. run FNIS

everything else works perfectly, but i cant seem to get the vagina to work at all for some reason =/ (I actually havent tested breast collision yet, but yea).

EDIT: i was indeed dumb, leaving the question here in case someone else has the same issue, when i reinstalled i reinstalled XPMSE 3 which doesnt have vagina skeletons for some reason, reinstalled with XPMSE 2 and its working now.

Sorry but your solution in your edit is total non sense xpmse3 nif has not one node removed from the time it was a xpmse2 nif only added so that there are nodes missing is impossible.

snip

Sorry but your solution in your edit is total non sense xpmse3 nif has not one node removed from the time it was a xpmse2 nif only added so that there are nodes missing is impossible.

that is weird, i reinstalled using XPMSE3 repeatedly before and had that issue but was fixed when i used XMPSE2 again.

I dont think its an issue with a corrupt download as the zip file would not even open if it was corrupt (unless im mistaken). 

Will try re-downloading XMPSE3 again and see if it works then.

snip

that is weird, i reinstalled using XPMSE3 repeatedly before and had that issue but was fixed when i used XMPSE2 again.

I dont think its an issue with a corrupt download as the zip file would not even open if it was corrupt (unless im mistaken). 

if you use MO, it does not matter how often you reinstall XPMSE3 when it has a lower priority, then another mod that overwrites xpmse stuff. when you download xpmse2 as the last thing it gets the highest priority and overwrites anything, as you should have to install XPMSE, highest priority as the last thing. Also if you use shitty shit NMM 0.60, uninstall it and get MO, that fucktard manager only does shit currently.

snip

if you use MO, it does not matter how often you reinstall XPMSE3 when it has a lower priority, then another mod that overwrites xpmse stuff. when you download xpmse2 as the last thing it gets the highest priority and overwrites anything, as you should have to install XPMSE, highest priority as the last thing. Also if you use shitty shit NMM 0.60, uninstall it and get MO, that fucktard manager only does shit currently.

ugh, that might explain it, been using NMM, gonna try MO out while im at it. Thanks for the replies, it at least helps me better understand the real causes in case i encounter something similar again in future.

1. Open Bodyslide

1.Ouvrire Bodyslide

3.Activé wall box

Traduction française:

1. Ouvrir Bodyslide

2. Chercher et sélectionner le corps «SLFC» dans «Outfits/Preset»

3. Activer la case à cocher «Wall»

4. Déplacer les curseurs pour ajuster le corps selon vos préférences

5. Cliquer sur le bouton «Batch Build» et lorsque la processus sera terminé, cliquer sur le bouton «Build»

6. Pour donner ce corps aux compagnons, copier les fichiers femalebody_0.nif et femalebody_1.nif du dossier «Bodyslide» et les fichiers skeleton.hkx et skeleton_female.hkx du mod «XPMSE» dans les sous-dossiers appropriés du dossier «meshes» des compagnons.