Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Does anyone have a version of the hdtm.xml that's usually for male schlong collisions, but for the SOS UNP schlong for females? That has the male body collisions removed but the schlong ones left?

Here ya go.

It's called hdtf.xml though, so make sure to adjust the havok path (or just rename it).

Ah thanks, was having some issues with the schlong freaking out because of it. Thanks again.

Does anyone have a version of the hdtm.xml that's usually for male schlong collisions, but for the SOS UNP schlong for females? That has the male body collisions removed but the schlong ones left?

Here ya go.

It's called hdtf.xml though, so make sure to adjust the havok path (or just rename it).

Ah thanks, was having some issues with the schlong freaking out because of it. Thanks again.

Well, guess why I made it xD

And no probs.

Here ya go.

so how does the collison for it look like? my problem is every one ived used the collusion for the scholong is to long. a example at size 1 the colision area would be at the lenght of a size 7 or 8.

ive asked aroound but no one ever answered when i asked on how to push the collsion area on schloongs closer to their tip instead of double the lenghth of them in the air.

Here ya go.

so how does the collison for it look like? my problem is every one ived used the collusion for the scholong is to long. a example at size 1 the colision area would be at the lenght of a size 7 or 8.

ive asked aroound but no one ever answered when i asked on how to push the collsion area on schloongs closer to their tip instead of double the lenghth of them in the air.

Hum, I don't really know about that. My file has a sphere around each SOS bone, with is approximately the diameter of the UNP SOS. As long as the schlong in question is slightly longer than the default sos skeleton, it should work alright.

Hey guys, is there a version with less jiggle? The boobs mountain is looking made of jello, is there a fix? Or can I reduce the effect by altering some constant in the xml? Sorry if this was already responded, could not find it.

See post #38 for the information.

Thanks! :D

I really start feeling stupid. I try to use this mod to get nice HDT earrings. My problem is, if I use the .xml provided, the earrings work fine but there is absolutely no breast bounce anymore. If I use the default .xml the breasts bounce nice again but the earrings go full aggro when I jump.

Any Ideas?

*edit*

Found it. There is a difference between XPMSE3, XP, and XPMSE.

The one you want is:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

am i just stoopid or is there no download link ?? 

Everything is in the OP.

jupp allready found it :) but thanks ..... but its not working doe :( The vagina and the Penis are just floating in the air while they have sex and the physics dont work too :( too bad it looked awsome in the GIFS 

Any Help ? 

Is it possible to get the Working vagina only ? sorry if i sound stooped .... maybe 

and if so can u tell me how ?

jupp allready found it :) but thanks ..... but its not working doe :( The vagina and the Penis are just floating in the air while they have sex and the physics dont work too :( too bad it looked awsome in the GIFS

To get it work depends on your body/skeleton setup too.

Are you sure that the body you use has working vagina?

Are you using XPMSE 3.xx?

i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Nope, wrong skeleton.

You need to install this one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Nope, wrong skeleton.

You need to install this one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

and how can i only get the working vagina .... i dont want dem physics