Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty damn late to the party, but w/e.

FloppySOS and this mod use different hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll, thus disabling one whilst enabling the other.

Are there any known workarounds to have both enabled and working?

Fucking great mod, by the way, The breasts and butt have the most realistic bounce out of all the HDT TBBP BBP mods I've seen! And the added physics penetration is icing on the cake  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright so I'm pretty clueless, stumbled across this mod a few minutes ago.
judging by the fact that it says for cbbe, I take it this mod isn't supported for UUNP - UNPB? But if it is how do I get it to work for my body?
Can someone give me a rundown on how to make this work for UUNP - UNPB?
Also I heard that UNPB comes with built in belly scaling, is that true, or do I need an additional pregnancy scalable body mod?

judging by the fact that it says for cbbe, I take it this mod isn't supported for UUNP - UNPB? But if it is how do I get it to work for my body?

Also I heard that UNPB comes with built in belly scaling, is that true, or do I need an additional pregnancy scalable body mod?

Slight update, I just installed the mod through MO and it comes up in Bodyslide fine. I guess I just build it with the UUNP - UNPB.

However there seems to be a big seam at the hips, I'm not sure why.

If it's of any importance, I'm using the Demonica skin textures.

Slight update, I just installed the mod through MO and it comes up in Bodyslide fine. I guess I just build it with the UUNP - UNPB.

If your using UUNP make sure your using UUNP Textures and not CBBE or other Textures.

If your using UUNP make sure your using UUNP Textures and not CBBE or other Textures.

But there isn't a UUNP texture for this mod? I thought it was only cbbe supported and that you had to build it into uunp.

i manged to install

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

after that i didn't get any results so i used 

http://www.loverslab...-belly-support/

and now i really can't understand how to setup it properly so it works in game ...some one just guide me through steps ..i think i 'm lost here..??

i use cbbe /bodyslide body 

many thanks in advance

i use cbbe /bodyslide body 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...