Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Ok, I've been fighting with this for over two hours now, I have all the required mods, I have the skin imported from Body Slide, my issue now is that I cannot spawn in the object.  I have no clue what I've done wrong at this point, and honestly need help.

Anyone know what to do when this happens, or do you need more information?

Never mind, I fixed it.  Damn load order...

Edited by DyrantCore

I have an odd problem. If my character moves diagonally or undergoes a significant change in altitude, everything becomes MUCH bouncier and won't settle down like a car with bad shocks. If I change my race in racemenu it goes back to normal temporarily.

Also, which file do I open if I want to edit the normal bounce values?

Edited by Roikan

I love this mod and it works great but I'm confused about something. When I equip the havok object, I get breast collision while naked and wearing some clothes but not others.

For example starting a new game with this mod and Remodeled armor, I get collision naked, with the prisoner starting clothes and stormcloack armor but no collision with any imperial armor. I just want to know why is this happening. (besides the possibility that the havok object may be racist)

Is this compatible with UNP TBBP? Or do I need to have a CBBE Body Installed. Thanks

Yes it can work. I don't know if unp has been updated though but the butt will have much less bounce. It would be better if you used uunp and chose the unp body in bodyslide so you get full hdt.

• 1 month later...

(I'll delete this if I'm bumping,just PM me,and i'll delete this)

Is there any way to get this working with a mix of this guide? All the way up until G? (Or H)

Also proper CBBE and HDT Breast and Butt Physics links unlike whats in the guide. (Unless the Physics isn't needed or something for a hopefully re-vamped,and yet compatible with this.)

Here's my current Mod Organizer setup

28181a4d549b9fb154f9d1a7c382600f.png

And with this,Everything pretty much works fine except for the strange Vagina that spazzes in weird unnatural ways and its giving me skin crawls and that feels terrible. (Brr...)

and strange hands only slightly (for some reason) lifting her breasts as such.

"13/07/14 UPDATE:

- New improved .xmls:

Idle1 (Normal, MoreBounce, LessBounce, NoBelly)

Idle2 (Normal, MoreBounce, LessBounce, NoBelly)

(Idle1 normal is inside HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5).rar, you need to install this file first, when you download other .xml version, for example "MoreBounce", remember to rename the .xml to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and replace)

I am very happy with the result, new updates are quite unlikely"

I don't find the link for install this idle...

i'm sorry to ask this but i have tried searching in every way possible.  I'm very very new to modding.  After my 7th install/data wipe for my skyrim i finally have the mods set up that i want with no issues, except one.  When i use this body for some reason the thighs keep clipping with Devious Cursed loot items.  I have attempted to reform them to the body to stop this but it has not worked when following a step by step tutorial on how to do so.   Has anyone run into this situation before or found a fix for that?   Thank you for your time 

i'm sorry to ask this but i have tried searching in every way possible.  I'm very very new to modding.  After my 7th install/data wipe for my skyrim i finally have the mods set up that i want with no issues, except one.  When i use this body for some reason the thighs keep clipping with Devious Cursed loot items.  I have attempted to reform them to the body to stop this but it has not worked when following a step by step tutorial on how to do so.   Has anyone run into this situation before or found a fix for that?   Thank you for your time 

what items exactly are clipping ? if its the catsuit for example you'll need to convert it to HDT. unless there is one somewhere already ? i dont know since i do my own lol

anyway, you can relatively easily convert the items using bodyslide.