Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I second the question about the jiggle. I am really impressed by your work here. I would just like to have everything behaving less like a stone on a rubber band.

I read something about versions with more Bounce and less Bounce in a changelog. But I wasnt able to locate any alternative xmls to do so and I have no clue how the xml has to be modified for shorter and maybe also a bit less heavy shaking.

I really like the belly physics being influenced from the inside and outside here. So I would love to use this body with a bit more tweaking.

Also, I have a HDT havok object installed with a headfix (no esp included), that does not need to be equipped and would probably be more compatible with some other mods because of that, I assume. Do you think it would work properly with the files here? And would I have to delete some files from this mod (besides havok object.esp)?

I second the question about the jiggle. I am really impressed by your work here. I would just like to have everything behaving less like a stone on a rubber band.

I read something about versions with more Bounce and less Bounce in a changelog. But I wasnt able to locate any alternative xmls to do so and I have no clue how the xml has to be modified for shorter and maybe also a bit less heavy shaking.

I really like the belly physics being influenced from the inside and outside here. So I would love to use this body with a bit more tweaking.

Also, I have a HDT havok object installed with a headfix (no esp included), that does not need to be equipped and would probably be more compatible with some other mods because of that, I assume. Do you think it would work properly with the files here? And would I have to delete some files from this mod (besides havok object.esp)?

I have a HDT havok object installed with a headfix (no esp included), how ?

I have a HDT havok object installed with a headfix (no esp included), how ?

It's something i found somewhere here on loverslab, when i was googling for hdt havoc object. I read through a thread about it and someone posted a link to the files that modify it, to neither use an esp nor needing to be equipped. It may only work for the player character like this though - not sure anymore, since I didn't care too much about that.

I'll see if i can dig that back up for you, later. Otherwise I can upload it somewhere.

@chevalierx

I found the Thread about HDT havok object without the esp or equipping an item. I remembered correctly though, that you only have the collision on the player character when using this.

Here is the link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/?do=findComment&comment=674918

right above the post this leads you to, are the files needed. Still you better start reading at the top of the page for instructions.

Anyone have a .gif of how this is supposed to look properly installed? There was one on here but imgur or wherever people were posting their pics to has removed the pics from their site.

I have been trying to work on getting this to work for a bit but I am still having assorted issues.

First: Everything installed fine, all the right stuff was jiggly, but there was a flapping empty hole where the vag is supposed to be so I rebuilt the model (added a little extra booty) in bodyslide and used SLFCVagina2.0. In the model, everything looks perfect. So I start the game and now, theres a VAG but no jiggle on boobs, butts,or belly. During sex animations there is a bit of movement on the vag but I am not sure about how exactly it is supposed to look.

Can someone help? I am SOOO close I can taste it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why is HDT such a damn nuisance?!? I did a fresh install with Trepleen on a brand new PC but it took me a while to realise that the vagina lips were static and not moving... So I came back here, and instead of the OP carefully followed the guide quoted above from between3and26characters but while everything else seems to work, I now have vagina lips that dangle about 3-4 inches below the character like a giant hemorrhoid when she runs.

I have JFF, but not the first damn clue which settings (or even which nodes) I need to tighten up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is HDT such a damn nuisance?!? I did a fresh install with Trepleen on a brand new PC but it took me a while to realise that the vagina lips were static and not moving... So I came back here, and instead of the OP carefully followed the guide quoted above from between3and26characters but while everything else seems to work, I now have vagina lips that dangle about 3-4 inches below the character like a giant hemorrhoid when she runs.

I have JFF, but not the first damn clue which settings (or even which nodes) I need to tighten up.

I got this Mod working exactly how I wanted it in about 30mins

Www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72030/?

Just follow the instructions and batch build tje bodysides will the Special option

"90% of Skyrims problems can be solved by reading,

90% of skyrims problems are caused by not reading." -Groovtama

• 2 weeks later...

-

ok, this is my HDT and Meshes custom files

EDIT:

- here the steps for this work

-

1 - backup or remove all your HDT, BODY and Skeleton files

2 - install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

3 - install schlongs of skyrim

4 - install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition

- will ask to overwrite files select YES

5 - install Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body,

- will ask to overwrite files select YES

- you can build SLFCVagina 2.0 on bodyslide with your custom preset anytime

6 - now install my custom HDT and meshes Files,

attachicon.gifHDT CUSTOM PACKAGE.rar

- Overwrite anything and dont overwrite my files, if you have to update do all this steps again

7 - Done, in game make sure that you have the HDT Havok Object equipped

-

some things

- enabled HDT Colisions:

Male and Female Fingers to HDT Vagina - Female Hands to Boobs - SOS to Belly - SOS to HDT Vagina

- i have edit hands, feet and head nifs from this mods

feet      - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37022/?

head    - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7127/?

hands  - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49285/?

HDT bounce Configs from - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

i think it's it, hopefully it works for everyone

-

I am in a new game and I have tried to use this setup.  This is the first time I have tried using HDT and I get SERIOUS lag whenever a significant number of people are in a location like an inn.  I have a good number of custom followers installed as well, several of which hang out in the various inns (and other places) around skyrim.  It seems to get worse with the Havok object enabled.  Is this a bad combination with lots of customized people?  Are their any work arounds?

If not, I would rather get rid of HDT than have to pick and choose which followers to get rid of.  Is there a vagina mod like this that will work with an up to date version of CBBE bodyslide and the Fair skin mod without the HDT physics/ lag issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing is when i equip the HDT Havok Object, hair, boobs and hdt earrings float a bit in the air. I am using the HDT Custom package too. The collisions work and all without the object but not as much when it is equipped.

Funny thing is when i equip the HDT Havok Object, hair, boobs and hdt earrings float a bit in the air. I am using the HDT Custom package too. The collisions work and all without the object but not as much when it is equipped.

Does this physics extensions mod require an object to be equipped in its current version, or will it work on all NPCs+PC?

you must equip HDT HAVOK (never remember the exact name lol) object on the PC, but the NPCs are equipped automatically

Wait. I has player set up so she does not need to equip any object. The collision is in her head mesh or hands I think. But npcs need to equip a havok object which usually spawns wit them and is usually equipped,

Or is there newer ways to make npcs have collision WITHOUT using  havok object?

Object has never been needed, contrary to popular belie, just the right functions pointing to the right objects, or in the case of SMP, not at all as long the right mesh is declared with the right xml values and weighted bones.

This assumes of course both your xmls and PE are up to date.

I have tried a few different bodies and HDT settings but always end up falling back to this one. really my fav and works well. Thank you Daiemonic.

There is however a slight seam/gap around ankle area that is only visible when moving. When the character is standing still i can't see it at all but when moving I can, but have to really TRY to look for it to see it lol.