go1go Posted Monday at 03:51 AM Posted Monday at 03:51 AM 10 minutes ago, Fartlockerr said: I'll be honest, I've also had that issue with my edits intermittently. This was my first time making a .json file to add it to the stores, and I must have screwed something up, but I don't really know what or how. Sorry for the inconvenience. The DLC table ID used in the JSON must be less than 350. I manually changed the ID from 4900 to 300, and the issue has not occurred since. 1
Fartlockerr Posted Monday at 04:36 AM Posted Monday at 04:36 AM 44 minutes ago, go1go said: The DLC table ID used in the JSON must be less than 350. I manually changed the ID from 4900 to 300, and the issue has not occurred since. Thank you! I have re-packaged the zip file with this update. I hope anyone who has been experiencing this save corruption issue with my edits can get it resolved with this! I Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!
valssu Posted Monday at 05:02 AM Posted Monday at 05:02 AM (edited) any chance of kloe bikini without the outer shirt thingy? Thanks! Edited yesterday at 03:04 AM by valssu
DeeJayIV Posted Monday at 06:18 AM Posted Monday at 06:18 AM 1 hour ago, Fartlockerr said: Thank you! I have re-packaged the zip file with this update. I hope anyone who has been experiencing this save corruption issue with my edits can get it resolved with this! I Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! It seems resolved. Thanks so much for the fix and for your top tier mods.
GDKing Posted Monday at 06:43 AM Posted Monday at 06:43 AM I've followed the instructions on how to install Lakovic's 2nd Chapter N & S mod with the Bunnygirls DLC and his DLC, but the game can't start. I've tried using both his xinput.dll and the original one. No dice. I even used the diagnostics tool for the original xinput.dll and it still didn't start.
lakovic Posted Monday at 10:13 AM Posted Monday at 10:13 AM 3 hours ago, GDKing said: I've followed the instructions on how to install Lakovic's 2nd Chapter N & S mod with the Bunnygirls DLC and his DLC, but the game can't start. I've tried using both his xinput.dll and the original one. No dice. I even used the diagnostics tool for the original xinput.dll and it still didn't start. Delete console.log from the game's root directory, then restart the game once (even if it crashes or won't start). After that, upload the generated console.log so we can determine what the problem is. Note: If you really don't want to go through the hassle, just use the pac resource extraction method — that's the most reliable. The only function of xinput1_4.dll is to bypass Pac and prioritize reading the asset folder in the root directory.
lmaple Posted Monday at 11:14 AM Posted Monday at 11:14 AM On 8/21/2026 at 4:30 PM, _QED said: Chira-rism Mod Knight of Ruby -[Replace Default Model] : estell_knightofruby_v090.7z Kloe(iKnight of Sapphier) -[Replace Default Model] : Klose_SapphieriKnight_v090.7z Scherazard Chirarism -[Replace Default Model] : schera_def_chirarism_v091.7z [Archived / Discontinued on LL] These are mods I previously released here, but their downloads have now been archived and moved to AyakaMods. To avoid confusion and preserve context, the original posts in this thread will remain undeleted. Thank you for your understanding. Note: To verify the context, please include the timestamp of this post when making inquiries. ✨Special Thanks: @amorrow28-san - For the invaluable tutorials https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki/Transferring-a-costume-with-new-physics-bones-and-adapted-animations Hi, where can we get "sexy apron girls" mods? I checked both ayakamods and loverslab but cannot find again. I really enjoy your mods. Thanks for your great efforts. 1
Mike89x Posted Monday at 11:22 AM Posted Monday at 11:22 AM 15 hours ago, doug022965 said: Unpack your asset_de and put it there, I'm just spitballin Now i found the problem and fixed it. The problem is in the image_de.pac is a dashboard.dds file and this was the problem. So i owerwrite it with die the other dashboard file and now it works. But thanks for you're help 1
GDKing Posted Monday at 11:58 AM Posted Monday at 11:58 AM 1 hour ago, lakovic said: Delete console.log from the game's root directory, then restart the game once (even if it crashes or won't start). After that, upload the generated console.log so we can determine what the problem is. Note: If you really don't want to go through the hassle, just use the pac resource extraction method — that's the most reliable. The only function of xinput1_4.dll is to bypass Pac and prioritize reading the asset folder in the root directory. Oh I completely forgot about the pac resource extraction method. It was how I installed your 1st Chapter mod back when I used Windows, too.
fakecheng Posted Monday at 12:33 PM Posted Monday at 12:33 PM Update Secondary NPCs Underwear Mod Vol.2 and All-in-One pack to v1.01. Add the missing texture for Queen Alicia. 5
DeeJayIV Posted Monday at 02:21 PM Posted Monday at 02:21 PM @lakovic Thanks for the mods. I've purchased both 1st and 2nd chapter volumes on itch.io. Do you plan on adding butt physics, as you update your 2nd chapter mods, similar to Fartlocker's mods?
Lain_Alice Posted Monday at 02:27 PM Posted Monday at 02:27 PM On 9/24/2026 at 3:35 AM, Lain_Alice said: Title: Female NPC Nude Mod (Test Build) Contents: replaces the body models of almost all ordinary female NPCs in the game (elderly women excluded), covering 70+ NPC characters so far. The base models come from several excellent mod authors. (@IBfree @amorrow28 @lakovic) — thanks to them for their work. Permission has been confirmed with some of them so far; if any original author objects, I'll take the files down right away. ModDownload: Female NPC nude mods_v1.4.zip HistoryVersion: Female NPC nude mods_v1.1.zip Female NPC nude mods_v1.2.zip Female NPC nude mods_v1.3.zip GameOriginFileBak: origin bak.zip Testing Progress - All model images have been previewed one by one, and the serious problems are essentially fixed. - Prologue: fully tested, all female NPCs reviewed. The missing head accessories have been fixed. - Chapter 1: the head-breakage issues found earlier are fixed in the new version. - Chapter 2 onward: not yet checked in-game; still to be tested. Notes - All models were modified in bulk by a program, so there may be many unknown issues. It's still in testing, and I can't guarantee it will be error-free. - If you run into serious problems, feel free to document and report them. I've also included a backup of the original models, so you can restore them at any time. - Even if problems come up, I may not be able to fix them quickly — I'm not good at modeling. - If there are any updates, I'll edit this post directly, so it will always be the latest version. About the models The most valuable part of this mod is the base models, and all of them come from other authors. My own attempts at hand-editing nude models turned out badly, so in the end I ported other people's models instead. Thanks again to the original mod authors. A few thoughts Unlike the mods authors carefully craft, this one is program-generated, and the quality is definitely below theirs. I hesitated for a long time about even making something this rough, worrying it might discourage high-quality mod creators. But from what I've seen over the past while, some of the excellent authors from 1st still haven't shown up, while other excellent authors are still contributing. I suspect we lost a batch of valuable creators over some unpleasant events around 1st. So I'm putting this unfinished thing out anyway, hoping it can draw out better work. And thanks as well to everyone who makes mods for any game. Reveal hidden contents Update - Slightly improved the head-body separation issue, but it's not fully fixed — if you look closely, the problem is still there. - Removed leftover accessories on some NPCs. 5
dadirtie Posted Monday at 02:38 PM Posted Monday at 02:38 PM Hello. Is there a Neo Bracer II mod for Estelle that just changes the shorts to panty? The UDW mod also changes her top
JastAway Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Posted Monday at 04:59 PM 2 hours ago, dadirtie said: Hello. Is there a Neo Bracer II mod for Estelle that just changes the shorts to panty? The UDW mod also changes her top On ayakamods there is a mod that changes shorts to panty on all costumes.
Kalkano Posted Monday at 05:23 PM Posted Monday at 05:23 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:56 PM, _QED said: Uploaded "Sexy Apron Girls." Just a quick personal tradition of mine for games with cooking mechanics haha. It only replaces the brief animation during the cooking command with a naked apron model. Lore-accurate? Absolutely not. Far from my usual style, but just a lighthearted bonus to mess around with 😅 Enjoy! Hide contents https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375960 I can't seem to find the download link for this one anywhere. Was it removed? (Apologies if this was already addressed. I'm slowly making my way through the entire topic from the beginning.)
_QED Posted Monday at 09:49 PM Posted Monday at 09:49 PM 10 hours ago, lmaple said: Hi, where can we get "sexy apron girls" mods? I checked both ayakamods and loverslab but cannot find again. I really enjoy your mods. Thanks for your great efforts. 4 hours ago, Kalkano said: I can't seem to find the download link for this one anywhere. Was it removed? (Apologies if this was already addressed. I'm slowly making my way through the entire topic from the beginning.) Thanks for asking. I took down that mod due to a bug report. However, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue on my end, so fixing it is proving difficult. 1
dadirtie Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM Posted yesterday at 01:20 AM 8 hours ago, JastAway said: On ayakamods there is a mod that changes shorts to panty on all costumes. Can you provide the link? I can only see the Chirarism mods in ayakamods
Soulmenace07 Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM Posted yesterday at 01:28 AM 6 minutes ago, dadirtie said: Can you provide the link? I can only see the Chirarism mods in ayakamods You need to create an account cause is tagged as NSFW
doug022965 Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM Posted yesterday at 02:39 AM 12 hours ago, Lain_Alice said: Update - Slightly improved the head-body separation issue, but it's not fully fixed — if you look closely, the problem is still there. - Removed leftover accessories on some NPCs. Any possible way you could organize these mdls into folders of character names, just curious almost had nude characters I didn't want nude had to use your backup, phew almost completely kaboshed my asset folder, am just curious about that organized folder thing, can it be done
dadirtie Posted yesterday at 03:20 AM Posted yesterday at 03:20 AM 1 hour ago, Soulmenace07 said: You need to create an account cause is tagged as NSFW Ah, got it. Thank you!
Fartlockerr Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM Posted yesterday at 05:41 AM (edited) @lakovic has graciously allowed me to share some edits to his recently released mods. All credit goes to him for the fantastic original models and outfits! I've made them thicker and exposed, added butt bones and physics, and made the breast physics jigglier. I have put this together as a separate Kurodlc mod in the attached zip. I have not included all of the base textures (just some optional sexybody.dds files with pinker nipples), so please make sure you've installed the textures available in Lakovic's original mod first. Please let me know if you hit any issues. Included Outfits: Fartlocker Edits of Lakovic Mods.zip Edited 6 hours ago by Fartlockerr Added to shops 62 74 90 10
Lain_Alice Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 9 hours ago, doug022965 said: Any possible way you could organize these mdls into folders of character names, just curious almost had nude characters I didn't want nude had to use your backup, phew almost completely kaboshed my asset folder, am just curious about that organized folder thing, can it be done Sure, there's a model list here, but it's only in Chinese. You can use some AI to classify it.
lmaple Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago (edited) 3 hours ago, Lain_Alice said: Sure, there's a model list here, but it's only in Chinese. You can use some AI to classify it. I checked t_name.tbl in table_en and try to organize it. It seems that there are a lot of untranslated strings which remains Japanese. It seems that Gungho only translate the Charater name to English. And for those costume names, they didn't translate it. Here are the files FYI all model names in English(But still many Japanese strings. ) t_name_English.txt all model names in Japanese t_name_Japanese.txt alll model names in Simplified Chinese t_name_简体中文.txt Edited 17 hours ago by lmaple 2
farai_aaa Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago (edited) 12 hours ago, Fartlockerr said: @lakovicが快く、最近リリースされた 彼のMODにいくつか編集を加えたものを共有させていただきました。素晴らしいオリジナルモデルと衣装はすべて彼の功績です! 私はそれらをより抑圧あり、露出度の高いものにし、お尻のボーンと物理演算を追加し、胸の物理演算をより揺れやすくしました。 これらをKurodlcの別MODとして、添付のzipファイルにまとめました。 基本テクスチャは全て含んでいません(乳首がピンク色のオプションのsexybody.ddsファイルのみです)。 そのため、まずはLakovic氏のオリジナルMODに含まれているテクスチャをインストールしてください 。 含まれる衣装: FartlockerによるLakovic Modsの編集版.zip 26.06 MB ・ 1ダウンロード It’s quite possible that a few shop IDs are missing. At the very least, they weren’t available in the shops in the Royal Capital. To be on the safe side, you might want to add the shop IDs ‘62’, ‘74’ and ‘90’ from the JSON file. I’ve added them myself. Please feel free to ignore this if you feel it’s none of my business. Thank you for this excellent mod. Edited 14 hours ago by farai_aaa
Hearburnvictim Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Hello new to the forum, I hope this is the correct place to ask. Has anyone tried modding this game on steamdeck? I tried to follow the instructions, unpacked the .pak files specified in the Readme of the mod, ran kuro to create new .tbl files from the .json files and replaced the original ones with them. I used the two DOA swimsuit mods The game launches and runs fine but the items are not showing up in the shop. When I rename the unpacked Asset folder, the game no longer launches, so I take it the unpacking has worked properly and its using the Asset folder, rather then the .pak. I think it might be something about the tables that I am doing wrong, or maybe it does not work on SteamDeck but I can't imagine why it would not work. Thanks in advance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now