Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

The new version is working much better.  I never get CTDs with this mod.  It is fun to use Mass in a full room or area!  The animations are kicking off nearly everytime. 

One request - Add a 'Have Sex' option for followers.  There is a default option for all followers that says something like, "I want you to do something".  You have the option to make them sit, wait, attack, etc.  Nearly all of your script code could be used for this purpose.  The 'Select Self' script could be used by the follower and the 'Select Target' script could be used by the person selected.  It would be fun and amazing to have it dialog driven.  "Hey follower, go F.. this person!"

Thank you for your hard work on this amazing mod!

• 2 weeks later...

according to my test, there are a funny thing.

event though all Beast count in masmatchmaker.psc is 0, but BeastsTotal is 71. weird missmatch 

I think your BeastsTotal need to calcuated by all other BeastCount

code will like this

BeastsTotal = BeastsCount + DraugrsCount + FalmersCount + SpidersCount + RieklingsCount

tell me if you need my psc.

I am still testing the code.

I will upload if I think it has no bug in creature count

-------------------------------

I have tested fixing code, seems work.

massmatch-BeastsTotalFix.zip

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a problem. How do I get this to work with threesomes for wolves and skeevers. Threesomes on daugrs and falmers etc work fine. But wolves and skeevers end up in normal twosome ignoring one animal. I have the animations correctly installed because they work in animal mansion plus without problems.

EDIT: This mod does not support this feature. The original mod does though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an issue: when I use Area or Mass + Self spell to start a 3-some or a 4-some, all actors start masturbating instead.

Can someone help me?

it keep on playing the zyn gay 4 way. does anyone know how to fix it?

This used to be the best mod those days. But no one has updated it. I currently use sexlab ZZZ. It works well and can allow up to fivesomes regardless of race.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hm, will this mod be updated some day? i got a little annoying issue, where, when i cast the area and self spell, and there are 4 actors (me+ 3 npc) they will shortly twitch but then no animation happens. If there are 3 targets or 5 it works, but why not with 4?  :o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have the following problems:

- I only get creatures to engage in 1vs1 anmitaions, not with gangbangs (I tried "Re whatever craeture list)

- at the moment whenever I use the match maker, everybody is just masturbating, no matched sex at all :frown: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2018 at 6:12 PM, Nymra said:

I have the following problems:

- I only get creatures to engage in 1vs1 anmitaions, not with gangbangs (I tried "Re whatever craeture list)

- at the moment whenever I use the match maker, everybody is just masturbating, no matched sex at all :frown: 

I may be a bit late to the party, but I have exactly the same problem. I have no idea since when though, I haven't used match maker in a long time, so it's hard to say what the problem is. Does anybody know of another way to trigger animations with multiple actors?