Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

8 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

I may be a bit late to the party, but I have exactly the same problem. I have no idea since when though, I haven't used match maker in a long time, so it's hard to say what the problem is. Does anybody know of another way to trigger animations with multiple actors?

I use Sexlab Matchmaker now. No Problem of getting 2, 3 or 4 creatures to trigger their animations (threesomes, foursomes and so on). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey what does "Cupids Bow" do exactly?? I think you select "TARGET" right? You then cast at 2 or 3 people and they start shagging? Every time I use it though, they just drop and masturbate. Is that what's supposed to happen with Cupids Bow???

Thanks

• 4 months later...

when i use any of the spells orgy does start around me. i do have lots of animations that can support lots of actors but somehow my PC cant be part of this. an i using this wrong or something? im not really clear on instuctions on mod page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 7:58 AM, Nymra said:

Might be me just beeing stupid, but which file is now the latest version? And is it for Oldrim or just the mod updated to work with Skyrim SE? :)

This SE means "Sugoi Edition of MMM", not "Special Edition of Skyrim".

Currently SE 1.1 is the latest.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, killicfri said:

Game won't boot anymore when using this mod

Are you mistaking SE and LE?
If you playing Skirim SE,  use SE for SE. This is SE for LE.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:03 AM, Kluze said:

How many animations can be played at the same time?

15. This is SexLab specification.

8 hours ago, luvadea said:

Does it still match the same gender NPC? Is it me or it just matches those standing close without actually giving a damn if they are straight or gay...Is it even possible to add a filter for this??

About one on one same gender sex?
Ok, I think about something.

Hey,it's a huge improvement from earlier versions,the only thing I'm thinking about is this female nth position during animations...I have orgies going in my place where there is about 13-15 npc male & female mixed,and I just don't want to see females fucking men/other females with strapons when there are clearly other men around that could take their place.Is there any way you could add some kind of filter for this?Basically no females in male context,that's all!

On 10/12/2018 at 6:11 AM, luvadea said:

Hey,it's a huge improvement from earlier versions,the only thing I'm thinking about is this female nth position during animations...I have orgies going in my place where there is about 13-15 npc male & female mixed,and I just don't want to see females fucking men/other females with strapons when there are clearly other men around that could take their place.Is there any way you could add some kind of filter for this?Basically no females in male context,that's all!

Then it will be a bit troublesome so please wait for a moment.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:24 PM, ojanen said:

This SE means "Sugoi Edition of MMM", not "Special Edition of Skyrim".

Currently SE 1.1 is the latest.

Are you mistaking SE and LE?
If you playing Skirim SE,  use SE for SE. This is SE for LE.

15. This is SexLab specification.

About one on one same gender sex?
Ok, I think about something.

ohhhhh, well is there one for SSE?

On 10/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, brewmasterhal said:

I can't get it to run certain group sex configurations with creatures: horse/dog/troll threesomes and Riekling fivesomes specifically.

Try setting the Fivesome rate to 100, the rest to 0, and set the Bestiality rate to 100%.
However, there is a defect now, it does not correspond to Male-Female-Creature combination.
I'd like to release a modified version, but I can not work because I am on a business trip and I can not work.
In case of anything, do it manually select.

16 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

ohhhhh, well is there one for SSE?

Mass Match Maker SE for SSE

2 hours ago, ojanen said:

The trouble I'm having is with manual select mode active.  If I spawn two trolls and then use the "gang bang self" spell, I only get one troll listed in the menu.

2 hours ago, ojanen said:

Try setting the Fivesome rate to 100, the rest to 0, and set the Bestiality rate to 100%.

This results in nothing happening at all.

9 hours ago, ojanen said:

However, there is a defect now, it does not correspond to Male-Female-Creature combination.
I'd like to release a modified version, but I can not work because I am on a business trip and I can not work.

Mass Match Maker SE for SSE

thanks!

On 10/24/2018 at 7:24 AM, brewmasterhal said:

The trouble I'm having is with manual select mode active.  If I spawn two trolls and then use the "gang bang self" spell, I only get one troll listed in the menu.

I figured out how to resolve the issue.  The mod always selects 1 fewer than the number of available participants hit by the spell.  So when I spawned 3 draugr and used the spells to target them, only 2 of them are available for a scene, and thus only MMF scenes are possible.  Same for human actors: if I spawn a bunch of bandits and cast the spells, I need at least 5 to have the spell effect on them to have the option of seeing MMMMF scenes since only 4 will be available for use in the scene.

This +1 limitation appears to apply regardless of the use of manual select mode.  I always need to have 1 more target than expected for the mod to work.

• 2 weeks later...