Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

Hi guys. 

So, i know it's not a problem of the mod (probably i f*cked up something) but every time i activate the Massmatchmaker plugin skyrim just won't open. I tried every single other mod and found out that is just this one and normal matchmaker that give me this kind of problem. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall through NMM and manually too, reloading mod order with LOOT but nothing. Any tips about where the problem could be so i know what i'm actually trying to fix? 

7 hours ago, InsaneFaction said:

Hi guys. 

So, i know it's not a problem of the mod (probably i f*cked up something) but every time i activate the Massmatchmaker plugin skyrim just won't open. I tried every single other mod and found out that is just this one and normal matchmaker that give me this kind of problem. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall through NMM and manually too, reloading mod order with LOOT but nothing. Any tips about where the problem could be so i know what i'm actually trying to fix? 

Have you checked if you have all the requirements?

It's usually that

On 11/28/2018 at 7:28 PM, InsaneFaction said:

Hi guys. 

Please check with SE or LE.

hello litle request for one spell or other same thing ?

active auto Matchmaker area humans - on a ring - or - grounded object buf area or other thing , who does the same mechanics as the train spell on creatures  , but for  ( humans )

I remember there was a mod with an enchanted ring , but the mcm was too heavy in scripts .

I was wondering if anyone could do this item that simplifies the launching auto for human animations it would be great .  ?

I made a tag setting, but wait for a moment that not to play men only sex.

On 12/1/2018 at 2:52 PM, lafourminoir said:

hello litle request for one spell or other same thing ?

active auto Matchmaker area humans - on a ring - or - grounded object buf area or other thing , who does the same mechanics as the train spell on creatures  , but for  ( humans )

I remember there was a mod with an enchanted ring , but the mcm was too heavy in scripts .

I was wondering if anyone could do this item that simplifies the launching auto for human animations it would be great .  ?

Things like this?

my understanding.png

yes something like  ?

Equipable Ring = give iresistible only on caracter  ( solo )

Equipable Ring = give iresistible on caracter + area  ( multi )

And another ground item = give area caracters iresistibles  ( multi )

So the spell work only for humans - 30 meters radius

Well the spell must be active  ( or pulse every 15sec ~ )  and no aura ?

27 minutes ago, Devianne said:

I am a bit confuse, the 1.12 version is for the legendary or the Special edition ? As i switch from the 113 to 1.12, the save say esp file not found

I am sorry that's name is confusing, but this is an LE version.
SE is attached to name, but it is Sugoi Edition, not Special Edition.
Since it was rebuilt from scratch on creation, it has no compatibility with those of the past.

Even if it is said that there is no previous esp, that is normal.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could somebody please give me some ideas on how to stop guys banging guys and chicks banging chicks? I can have a 50/50 spread of males and females with the sliders set at 100% or 0% and practically ALL the time the guys couple up with other guys and chicks jump on other chicks? Never had this problem with the non SE version...

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Incredibly frustrating that you put SE in the title after years of knowing that it refers to the Special Edition and there's no reason for the confusion. You ought to let the people who are tracking the SE (the actual SE) conversions know that your mod doesn't actually work with SE and that the link be removed from their list. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 12:15 AM, lafourminoir said:

yes something like  ?

Equipable Ring = give iresistible only on caracter  ( solo )

Equipable Ring = give iresistible on caracter + area  ( multi )

And another ground item = give area caracters iresistibles  ( multi )

So the spell work only for humans - 30 meters radius

Well the spell must be active  ( or pulse every 15sec ~ )  and no aura ?

any have work im my old request or not ?_?

@bweins  @Devianne @tasairis Tasairis I only tagged you on here as I know you our tracking conversions. FYI you may want to change your list based on below or unless there is another where we just have to correct the link if it is still somewhere here on the website as I know I pulled the zip I upped off here originally.

On 8/22/2019 at 2:22 AM, bweins said:

Incredibly frustrating that you put SE in the title after years of knowing that it refers to the Special Edition and there's no reason for the confusion. You ought to let the people who are tracking the SE (the actual SE) conversions know that your mod doesn't actually work with SE and that the link be removed from their list. 

On 12/5/2018 at 6:28 PM, Devianne said:

I am a bit confuse, the 1.12 version is for the legendary or the Special edition ? As i switch from the 113 to 1.12, the save say esp file not found

Yes I too thought the same thing because when I went to the SE Conversion Page the Matchmaker link they have listed there brings you to the Sugoi LE version. And I can confirm this version will prevent you from starting Skyrim SE. As soon as I removed of course Skyrim started. Lucky for me I still had the old SE, Special Edition to most of us, still saved. If you need it I am upping it here.

I understand why you did it, shortening the name, but if you can put something in either the download description or on the page description. Most people on here are going to take it that it means Special Edition. Outside of any Japaness on the website I am probably one of the few people on here who probably knows what Sugoi means having lived there for so long.

MassMatchMakerSE_SE_1.2.7z

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having a problem with skeevers 4p 5p. It doesn't work when I want to do the animation only with that creature, what will be the reason? It only works up to the treesome but 4p or 5p doesn't and I have it installed in the SL Anim Loader. Any solution?