Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

On 2/4/2020 at 7:04 AM, Swiggity1234 said:

Naming the Files "SE" is one thing, but tagging it as "Special Edition Compatible - Yes" is ridiculous. I tried different versions, and like other people wrote on here, you won't be able to start your game using this. It is NOT compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.

Maybe its my system/game but so far i can confirm that my game wont run with this activated.

further: is there any alternative to start mindless acts of dirtyness?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I'm having an issue with starting any kind of sex scene involving PC(or NPC) to NPC. All those affected by the irresistible spell just get naked and masturbate on their own, my character included, and yes I use the spell on before the buff runs out.

the only animations involving 2+ actors are with creatures, otherwise it is as I stated above. Anyone got the same problem and fixed it?

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2019 at 4:06 AM, llokii70 said:

@bweins  @Devianne @tasairis Tasairis I only tagged you on here as I know you our tracking conversions. FYI you may want to change your list based on below or unless there is another where we just have to correct the link if it is still somewhere here on the website as I know I pulled the zip I upped off here originally.

Yes I too thought the same thing because when I went to the SE Conversion Page the Matchmaker link they have listed there brings you to the Sugoi LE version. And I can confirm this version will prevent you from starting Skyrim SE. As soon as I removed of course Skyrim started. Lucky for me I still had the old SE, Special Edition to most of us, still saved. If you need it I am upping it here.

I understand why you did it, shortening the name, but if you can put something in either the download description or on the page description. Most people on here are going to take it that it means Special Edition. Outside of any Japaness on the website I am probably one of the few people on here who probably knows what Sugoi means having lived there for so long.

MassMatchMakerSE_SE_1.2.7z 26.05 kB · 2,967 downloads

tyvm this works.

just a question, is me or the only mass spell include player is self-gangbang? i see massive and area only involve npc

• 4 months later...

This page seems moribund but I have to ask: I decided to play a well deserved "joke" on the Thalmor leader in Solitude who was outside for once(never seen that before) so I cast MassMatchMaker-GangBangTarget upon him and in sneak(never used the spell before) & sat back to watch the fun. Yes is was sure fun: 2 dogs and 1 horse later my char gets off the ground...the spell ONLY works on the PC NOT the target. I tested this several times with my finger on the "bolt" button and yes it ONLY works always on the caster NOT the target.

I guess this is someone's idea of a joke?

Solved: NO it is not a joke and all that you must do it tick the MCM box "Manual Select Mode" to define the fact that there is a target and not your char.

My apologies to the author/modder. Little Chief Grey Cloud is occasionally right.:'(

Edited by Will55

OOC is there a way to make the gangbangers on a "victim" target random and any nearby interested participants whether NPC or animal as opposed to having to select them by "hand".  IIRC gangbang on self was non selective and they came from nowhere/anywhere...yes even the rabbit and the fox, who patiently waited for the wolves to finish.