Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

hello, i have 

skse 1.7

sexlab 1.54

fnis 5.0.2

mass matchmaker 1.02

ran generatefnis and all but the mod won't work. there's the purple swirls around people but no action :) I tried the other mod match maker spell but that says "fizzled" on everyone I cast it on. What am I doing wrong lol

That message will pop if the actor is not valid sexlab animation.
Like a child, or creatures if option is disabled.

best mod for sexlab so far, i just installed it all today to, btw does bodyslide work with this? would that touch up the animations? or is that with zyncs perv animations?

i cant find the mod i think there was one to make the animations more together kinda.

i havent installed a body mod yet though, i think i might get unp blessed body

This mod is only sent the process to play the animation. 
Does not add animation and body type.

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, every time I cast any spell from Matchmaker (both single target and mass), it takes NPC and player about 10-15 seconds to initiate sex. During the 10-15 seconds NPCs walk around like normal.

I noticed some lag when initiating sex through any Sexlab mod (defeat, helpless, submit, etc), usually about 5 seconds, not sure why this mod has much more lag.

Wouldn't that be the timer during wich you can cast the spell(s) on multiple charcaters? I would guess that the timer is simply longer then in other mods, as those probably don't even need it, while this one does. I know, that Ashal's original MatchMaker does have such timer.

OT: For testing purposes I am using the Area version in Whiterun's market place:-)

Start the process for 5 seconds after the first target since it was registered. 
I have to be able to set up to 30 seconds after the one second after the process starts from 1.10.
However, towards the later of the time-consuming it is not changed when processing a large number of NPC.

"SIC creature race from SSL1.54" I have no idea what this means, but I am interested in looking at the mod it comes from. Can you put a link to the mod next to this in the update log? Or just give it straight to me?

SIC is this.

SIC creature race means following.
Draugr Variations
ChaurusWarriorRace, BeastSkeletonRace, DramanRace, LichRace, and other Draugr Variations

Falmer Variations
GoblinRace, and other Falmer Variations

Frostbite Spider Variations
ChaurusCrawlerRace, DwarvenSpiderBoltRace, DwarvenSpiderFireRace, SkeletonSpiderRace

With sslframework 1.57, version 1.10 seems to be working fine (I tested without the creatures mod).

Now that there is an MCMenu, perhaps the pop-up question about using a bed is not needed anymore: an MCM option could override it (beds are always/sometimes/never used). Or, an MCM option could be that the sslframework option is always used .

And, thanks for this mod!

EDIT: I got CTD's upon loading saves now and could only load a game when I went back to a save game with MassMatchMaker 1.02. (after installing 1.02 again). This does not mean that 1.10 is the problem,  but I would like to hear from others if they got it working. Edit: maybe it is because I resurrected Adrianne who was killed by vampires? UESP wiki gives no warnings about resurrect. (Nazeem got killed too ;) )

I'm really having fun with this mod. Just a question: is there a limit for the number of npc / sex acts this mod can handle? It seems that if I use more than 32 NPCs, the remainder just stand still.

Also, any tips on preventing male NPCs buttfucking each other on 3some animations? And, for that matter, preventing all-male one on one animations as well.

I'm really having fun with this mod. Just a question: is there a limit for the number of npc / sex acts this mod can handle? It seems that if I use more than 32 NPCs, the remainder just stand still.

Also, any tips on preventing male NPCs buttfucking each other on 3some animations? And, for that matter, preventing all-male one on one animations as well.

It is thought to be a limit set at 15 probably. This is due to the limit of the number of threads of SexLab. 

Think what to do for male - male animation, but please do use where a lot of women for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it that when I use the matchmaker spell in front of guards or on guards, the sex immediately stops and I get a bounty? Any way to turn this off? Kind of defeats the purpose of a "sex testing" mod if I can't even use it in cities (since guards are everywhere).

I do not added such a function. 
Other mod would be the likely cause.
  • 4 weeks later...

Occasionally during one of the animations they separate and start doing some kind of ritual or something lol but it's annoying because I have to skip that scene so it'll run correctly, does anybody know anything about this?

I don't know. This is mass number of people just play the animation simply just because.

Or play the animation in other ways, try adjusting the settings for it.

This mod work with old SL Match Maker v6, or have some conflict..? ^_^

It is independent and the Match Maker v6. The conflict should not.

Thanks! :)

because now there is the MCM, you might  add a new one  spell, work for all creatures, and for activate the 3P/4P/5P creatures animations ?

over all' animations 3P/4P/5P of Falmer and Draugr, was recently added a new 3P animation for Rieklings, but when use the spell MM to select the three actors, start only the classic 2P animation.. :( what can be the problem ? :blush:

because now there is the MCM, you might  add a new one  spell, work for all creatures, and for activate the 3P/4P/5P creatures animations ?

over all' animations 3P/4P/5P of Falmer and Draugr, was recently added a new 3P animation for Rieklings, but when use the spell MM to select the three actors, start only the classic 2P animation.. :( what can be the problem ? :blush:

Rankings 3P is not supported because not yet updated. Sorry.
It is unable to get it and making an another mod now.

Rankings 3P is not supported because not yet updated. Sorry.

It is unable to get it and making an another mod now.

a update in future..? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have no CTDs. What I am having is a problem using Mass Matchmaker to get NPCs to gang up on me. I use Mass Matchmaker Self, I start jerking off. Target, a couple of bandits start going at it by themselves. Area, the bandits jumped into a three-way with the fourth just warming his hands by the fire (because for some reason, my Enchantress Harmony is only making NPCs non-hostile and nothing else). Mass, all the NPCs disappeared and I had to use Detect Life to find them, and they were all scattered in the nearby woods being ravished by wolves and bears.

• 4 months later...