Speed looks fine. Although PC could have been placed lower, but whatevs.

the last stage is lower.. post-204983-0-43811800-1408144584_thumb.jpg the back is almost to the ground, is Great Final Stage but.. the problem is face facing down, that you do not see the orgasm facial expression..! :(

the other stages are a bit higher.. post-204983-0-84564300-1408144663_thumb.jpg we see his eyes tends to look down, maybe he's looking for something on the floor ?

or must be thinking.. "but who made ​​me take this fucking dog !?!?!"  :D

here's something strange, the position of the arms is wrong, here is up with all the arms because the arms are not the lowest as in the other stage ? :blink:

I understand that it would have been Wonderful if it was face down with his head turned with the head turned to the side to see the facial expressions with a perfect mix of a little bit of fear, discomfort, and surrender to pleasure.. this would have made the scene much more exciting/horny pose, as it is the dog that subdues and humiliates his godmother/mistress!  how much crap I'm writing..? :lol:

Head/Face must be grounded, turned sideways, in the types of positioning post-204983-0-50987500-1408145922_thumb.jpg you lose 40% of the potential of excitement's power that can transmit the animation to viewers!

it is a Conceptual error.. think that the woman can stand up with his arms and looks in front or down in to the void.., it makes no more sense, she wants to be fucked, so.. so it seems that you're doing resistance or as if she would lead the game rather than surrender to the pleasure given to him by great excitement and sexual power of his Beloved dog

perhaps the search for the perfect alignment at all costs, to the detriment of the choice of not choosing the best position possible, is not the best choice to do I think..! :-/

also because, just that a body has a lower or higher, or of a type also slightly different, it should however always manually realign the animations with the SL hot-Keys.

Choice positions apart.. this Animation itself it is still really impressive for high quality of care and detail :heart:

if at least the canine creatures, they had a special version of SOS, we would have seen to stand open-mouthed, with jaw dropping on the floor..! :D

Oh well.

They can't all be masterpieces :)

but you went around more often than others.. ^_^

we estimate you very much for everything that you've managed to accomplish so far! often surprising us! :blush: or snatching a good laugh with a chicken! :lol:

The animation itself is Amazing, sometimes you miss that bit of malice / evil typical of the male a little pissed off and frustrated that there is with the women, and this is a good thing that you do not have these negative impulses in real life, of course here we are in videogames, as free rein to the imagination, even those a little more rough.. be rough and gentle in an animation I think it is difficult thing, and you probably do not get love and harmony together..!

You have a very profesional approach, you tend to see the animation from the point of view of Animator, that the work is done well and in a way,

other animators sometimes tend to be inaccurate, the worst alignment, longer follow instinct, and sometimes pull out also some really nice-horny animation with considerable emotional impact, maybe not the whole animation but some internship work well

maybe not always part of the right foot, and do the important things right, that thou hast always shown in your creations!

and have always avoided new aniamtions copy of others.. maybe trying to do better the same animations, which in some cases should be revised or improved.

I hope that in the future is more dynamic, rapid and immediate make animations, in order to make life easier for the animators, and give the Possibility give them more space for ideas and less frustration, maybe being able to modify an animation work in progress without having to start all over again.

forgive me if there are expressions and thoughts unclear.. considering that I help to translate with google, personally doing some fixes to avoid Google translations too ridiculous and incomprehensible.

Added the last animation to MNC 7.5. And I do like it a lot. 

Only thing I found strange is the Huskys have strange ear positioning in this stage. Looks kinda fun though.

Its still a combined 6 stage animation, though. Dunno if thats how it should be but I guess it still misses some happy ending  :P

Added the last animation to MNC 7.5. And I do like it a lot. 

Only thing I found strange is the Huskys have strange ear positioning in this stage. Looks kinda fun though.

Its still a combined 6 stage animation, though. Dunno if thats how it should be but I guess it still misses some happy ending  :P

I do not understand well.. you can do a couple of screens that illustrate the problem ?

Huskys have strange ear positioning and a animations with 6 stage..?!? :o

I do not understand well.. you can do a couple of screens that illustrate the problem ?

Here you go:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

And its 3 stages girl on top and 3 stages dog behind. I split the spooning position off once Dayelyte finished it. But those two are missing a final stage if I am not mistaken so I left them combined. 

But I ll arrange it to whatever Dayelyte says its supposed to be.  ;)

Here you go:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

And its 3 stages girl on top and 3 stages dog behind. I split the spooning position off once Dayelyte finished it. But those two are missing a final stage if I am not mistaken so I left them combined. 

But I ll arrange it to whatever Dayelyte says its supposed to be.  ;)

Recapping Canine Works:

1) the new animations are three

2) lacks the final stage in two new animations

3) lacks the pre-final stage with a Faster animation for knott/sideways animmation

4) you put together two new animations missing of final-stages, obtaining in unique incomplete animation with 6 stages

5) the new third stage of the animation has a strange defect on the Huskys, visible in your screen

I think I have listed everything, or forget something ? :(

I'll have to look at it with a Husky in game. Though they probably have erect ears vs the floppy ones the typical dog has. Though I would think their ears would be weighted differently if that is the case.

I will work on the finishing stage for dog on top, then switch back to male on something for a while. I may do some additional testing / brainstorming on dragons. Be nice to get those working.

I'll have to look at it with a Husky in game. Though they probably have erect ears vs the floppy ones the typical dog has. Though I would think their ears would be weighted differently if that is the case.

I will work on the finishing stage for dog on top, then switch back to male on something for a while. I may do some additional testing / brainstorming on dragons. Be nice to get those working.

Cool congrats on getting the green status in your name. :D

Thanks.  It was unexpected lol

Thanks.  It was unexpected lol

You deserve it! ^_^

Experimenting with the deer / elk now. 

This is also another race that shares a skeleton and is scaled up / down in game to meet Bethesdas needs.  Not sure if I want to mess with it or not as alignments with deer will be off with the Elk and vice versa.  That said, concept image follows:

post-103460-0-25708700-1408653708_thumb.gif

Yes, I'm aware it's not a natural position for the Cervidae species, but it's more entertaining than the Discovery Channel version :D

Very happy to see you working with the deer/elk but really not sure about that position. Its the for legs, they cant bend that way and I bet you will get some really odd looking deformations in game. I have seen deer kneel down just on the front legs and look back, always thought it looked like a rather... inviting position :)

Another idea, deer giving blowjob from that position! No idea if there skelly will work for that but could be interesting.

I tried to find a reference image but searching for images of deer is unpleasant.

I know, the position isn't quite what it should be for a deer.  Was an experiment.  ( Plays fine in game btw :D )

However, that said, the deer are worse than the damn dogs when it comes to scaling as there are a variety of deer in game all at different sizes and different meshes. ( Elk, Raindeer, deer, vale deer, etc )  I setup the animation using one of the scales and while it works fine with one particular species, it does not with the others.  As a result, it is unlikely I will play with the deer at this time.  Would cause a lot of frustration in much the same way the canines do. 

Example, in the test animation, the human character is holding onto the rear legs.  Looks fine in Max, even looks fine in game *IF* you're pairing off with the same species of deer I animated.  If not, the actor has his hands up to grab the rear legs, but is nowhere near them due to the particular scale for the species.  ( bigger / smaller deer )   :|  

Oh well.  Will experiment some more to see what I'll be playing with next.

XD everytime you post an experimental GIF I laugh my ass off. Too good, too good. I don't think that's how you hunt though....then again...??? *lightbulb* 0_0

You remind me of my curiosity a few years ago and how I would literally chase deer through the woods and try to take one down to pound....yes yes...I know...seek help and get a girlfriend blah blah blah heard it before. Not gonna happen. :P

Anyways what's next? Goat? Wispmother? Skeever? Feeeeeemmaaallleeee-draugr?

XD everytime you post an experimental GIF I laugh my ass off. Too good, too good. I don't think that's how you hunt though....then again...??? *lightbulb* 0_0

You remind me of my curiosity a few years ago and how I would literally chase deer through the woods and try to take one down to pound....yes yes...I know...seek help and get a girlfriend blah blah blah heard it before. Not gonna happen. :P

Anyways what's next? Goat? Wispmother? Skeever? Feeeeeemmaaallleeee-draugr?

Skeever GangBang..! :heart:  but no one will do so.. :blush:

This is also another race that shares a skeleton and is scaled up / down in game to meet Bethesdas needs.  Not sure if I want to mess with it or not as alignments with deer will be off with the Elk and vice versa.  That said, concept image follows:

attachicon.gifoh_deer.gif

Yes, I'm aware it's not a natural position for the Cervidae species, but it's more entertaining than the Discovery Channel version :D

I had a good laugh at the picture. Still laughing. But thanks for trying to make animation.

attachicon.gifoh_deer.gif

Nice animation as always  :P , can you make also the girl being pawned by deer? it will be awesome :D