I wonder if you might be able to help me out Dayelety, I'm trying to edit some existing animations in 3dsmax ( removing the arm movements from arrocks cowgirl animation) But after I export the animation from 3dsmax and then use Hkxcmd.exe to convert the .KF in .HKX when it plays ingame, the actors head disappears, arms and feet all fold up and squash. Is this a skeleton problem or.. what I don't really understand what I'm doing and the tutorials I've seen so far don't make it clear ( at least, not to me)

Could you tell me why this might be happening, and how I can fix it/what it is I'm doing wrong.

Also, Delicious Were-animations m8, just absolutely brilliant. I'm going to test them out right now whilst I wait for you dispensation of animation wisdom :)

I've experienced this very problem ( I refer to it as a John Carpenter mesh, sine it looks like his creature " The Thing " when it does this ) It is going to be a skeleton problem of some sort. Let me know which skeleton you're using ( both importing and conversion for the hkxcmd ) so I can try and duplicate what you're seeing.

I think there's an HDT download for werewolves, I haven't tried it myself, but I think it's for adding physics to the breasts and scholngs of werewolves.

I'm kicking around the idea of trying to build the skeleton and mesh weights for it if it doesn't already exist. Though I need to figure out how max does weights first ;)

I've tried a variety of skeletons, older ones distort the mesh in 3ds max itself ( giant hands, weird twisted boobs etc) but if I use the skeleton_female from Groovetamas latest release, rather than skeleton that loads into max and looks ok, but then has the squashedness when played in skyrim after I export aniations. Last one was the Groovetama one that hes just released. xp32 maximum skeleton x.93ar50

. - I think

I've sort of lost trace, as I've grabbed  all different skeletons from all the things I've download for the past 2 years.

Could you just link me to whatever it is your using. Then If It works for me, ace, and if It doesn't work, at least it eliminates 1 thing that could be wrong in my setup.

Again, I would like to stress how I have no idea what I'm Doing. I was Chuffed to get a mesh into max and then find I could move it by pulling bones around :)

But now I want MORE!

Looks very cool! But how exactly does one trigger it? The readme says to go find a werewolf. But my character is female AND was already a werewolf before I installed this mod. With those conditions in mind, how do I get this to work?

This is the tricky part. Remember this isn't a mod but rather the animations that would support one. That said, you will have a difficult time finding a wild female WW without a mod that supports it. For testing purposes, I typically resort to the sexchange console command against a werewolf target assuming you have the mods installed to support the female werewolf mesh.

The defeat / combat mods can trigger it IF they include the new animation files. Otherwise, you'll be initiating the scenes manually via Matchmaker or something similar.

I've tried a variety of skeletons, older ones distort the mesh in 3ds max itself ( giant hands, weird twisted boobs etc) but if I use the skeleton_female from Groovetamas latest release, rather than skeleton that loads into max and looks ok, but then has the squashedness when played in skyrim after I export aniations. Last one was the Groovetama one that hes just released. xp32 maximum skeleton x.93ar50

. - I think

I've sort of lost trace, as I've grabbed all different skeletons from all the things I've download for the past 2 years.

Could you just link me to whatever it is your using. Then If It works for me, ace, and if It doesn't work, at least it eliminates 1 thing that could be wrong in my setup.

Again, I would like to stress how I have no idea what I'm Doing. I was Chuffed to get a mesh into max and then find I could move it by pulling bones around :)

But now I want MORE!

For the moment, I'm utilizing a vanilla male mesh with the SOS bones added into it for alignment purposes. I haven't messed with the female skeleton much but have noted the XP32 varieties are usually a minor mess when importing them into Max. I'll import one of the Cowgirl animations you mentioned and see what happens mesh wise both in Max and in game.

*update*

I pulled whatever skeleton I'm using at the moment from my game files, converted all the arrok cowgirl animations and pulled the entire mess into Max. For starters, the skeleton is a mess and a half. There is no way I would try to animate with that thing lol. Some of the bones have 2-3 duplicates, some aren't linked to anything and Max won't even recognize them as bones in the Bone Tools rollout.

That said, the mesh mostly seems ok when I bring it in. I saw a lot of scaling errors during the conversion though. The hands are terribly deformed but the rest appears functional at least. The animation plays within Max but I'm not entirely sure how the alignments are set up in game because they're off by a lot.

What I should do is go ahead and build a custom XP32 compatible skeleton to animate with. Assuming I can do so of course. It would give me a cleaner version to work with since I'm not animating wings, robes, hair, or the bazillion other nodes in the current skeleton.

Let me play with this some and I'll let you know how it progresses.

Looks very cool! But how exactly does one trigger it? The readme says to go find a werewolf. But my character is female AND was already a werewolf before I installed this mod. With those conditions in mind, how do I get this to work?

This is the tricky part. Remember this isn't a mod but rather the animations that would support one. That said, you will have a difficult time finding a wild female WW without a mod that supports it. For testing purposes, I typically resort to the sexchange console command against a werewolf target assuming you have the mods installed to support the female werewolf mesh.

The defeat / combat mods can trigger it IF they include the new animation files. Otherwise, you'll be initiating the scenes manually via Matchmaker or something similar.

So what you're saying is, I need to set the beastiality rape setting: health threshold to something higher up so I don't risk killing the enemy while in werewolf form?

Try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-11102013/ to initiate animations that's what I used. But if you're the werewolf I guess it's different. Just try a male player human, during Helgen if not once you escape, head off away from the loser soldier you followed into the keep with and spawn a werewolf use console "player.placeatme 000abc23" with no quotes. Then exit to have it appear. Once it appears open console again and click the werewolf. Type in "sexchange" no quotes. Then equip the spells from matchmaker, cast spell on self and target. Try to avoid attacks till animations begin. Simple.

Try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-11102013/ to initiate animations that's what I used. But if you're the werewolf I guess it's different. Just try a male player human, during Helgen if not once you escape, head off away from the loser soldier you followed into the keep with and spawn a werewolf use console "player.placeatme 000abc23" with no quotes. Then exit to have it appear. Once it appears open console again and click the werewolf. Type in "sexchange" no quotes. Then equip the spells from matchmaker, cast spell on self and target. Try to avoid attacks till animations begin. Simple.

The console command " tcai " will toggle on / off all AI combat processing. Just make sure you have nothing selected when you enter it. Similar to the rules for the TCL command.

I've tried a variety of skeletons, older ones distort the mesh in 3ds max itself ( giant hands, weird twisted boobs etc) but if I use the skeleton_female from Groovetamas latest release, rather than skeleton that loads into max and looks ok, but then has the squashedness when played in skyrim after I export aniations. Last one was the Groovetama one that hes just released. xp32 maximum skeleton x.93ar50

. - I think

I've sort of lost trace, as I've grabbed all different skeletons from all the things I've download for the past 2 years.

But now I want MORE!

For the moment, I'm utilizing a vanilla male mesh with the SOS bones added into it for alignment purposes. I haven't messed with the female skeleton much but have noted the XP32 varieties are usually a minor mess when importing them into Max. I'll import one of the Cowgirl animations you mentioned and see what happens mesh wise both in Max and in game.

*update*

I pulled whatever skeleton I'm using at the moment from my game files, converted all the arrok cowgirl animations and pulled the entire mess into Max. For starters, the skeleton is a mess and a half. There is no way I would try to animate with that thing lol. Some of the bones have 2-3 duplicates, some aren't linked to anything and Max won't even recognize them as bones in the Bone Tools rollout.

That said, the mesh mostly seems ok when I bring it in. I saw a lot of scaling errors during the conversion though. The hands are terribly deformed but the rest appears functional at least. The animation plays within Max but I'm not entirely sure how the alignments are set up in game because they're off by a lot.

What I should do is go ahead and build a custom XP32 compatible skeleton to animate with. Assuming I can do so of course. It would give me a cleaner version to work with since I'm not animating wings, robes, hair, or the bazillion other nodes in the current skeleton.

Awesome, what a lovely bloke you are :)

I can't fix it, and I just had a big tantrum and threw all my toys out of the pram.

If you can make a custom skeleton to animate with, I do hope you will share it. I was going to undertake the laborious task of adapting all the Sexlab animations to conform to the armbinder ( i.e just go into the dopesheet and delete all the armbone key, they autokey it a bit to keep the arms inside the armbinder throughout the animation. Then work out some little esp so when people have armbinders/cuffs on, they can stil be fucked in a realistic and immersive way. However as I can't export them without it turning into a thing monster. I've hit a brick wall. Lack of technical expertise I'm afraid. )

Sorry, this is getting a little bit of topic from female werewolves isn't it ?

To return to that topic, will the animations play if your female pc turns into a werewolf and Jumps someones bones ?

Well ok so I made a character using the center on cell command and eventually went someplace where other NPCs wouldn't kill the werewolf. Then I summoned the werewolf using the console command that you suggested. But even though it was a female werewolf, every time I tried to cast: irresistibly attractive on it, a message popped up saying that the spell fizzles and fails to affect the werewolf. The character from the COC command is male so that shouldn't be the problem. Apart from that though, I just don't get it.

What do you suggest that I do?

To return to that topic, will the animations play if your female pc turns into a werewolf and Jumps someones bones ?

Yeah, I specifically use Sexlab werewolves to trigger these and they work perfectly. You have to adjust a couple option in its MCM menu ( turn off 'females use male mesh' and turn on 'Enable rape as werewolf') but after that you'll be good to go.

Well ok so I made a character using the center on cell command and eventually went someplace where other NPCs wouldn't kill the werewolf. Then I summoned the werewolf using the console command that you suggested. But even though it was a female werewolf, every time I tried to cast: irresistibly attractive on it, a message popped up saying that the spell fizzles and fails to affect the werewolf. The character from the COC command is male so that shouldn't be the problem. Apart from that though, I just don't get it.

What do you suggest that I do?

That is really odd actually. Do any of the werewolf animations work for you ? I would think as long as you have SexLab installed the other WW animations would play at the very least after getting hit with a matchmaker spell. Regardless of WW gender.

. - I think

But now I want MORE!

*update*

Awesome, what a lovely bloke you are :)

I can't fix it, and I just had a big tantrum and threw all my toys out of the pram.

If you can make a custom skeleton to animate with, I do hope you will share it. I was going to undertake the laborious task of adapting all the Sexlab animations to conform to the armbinder ( i.e just go into the dopesheet and delete all the armbone key, they autokey it a bit to keep the arms inside the armbinder throughout the animation. Then work out some little esp so when people have armbinders/cuffs on, they can stil be fucked in a realistic and immersive way. However as I can't export them without it turning into a thing monster. I've hit a brick wall. Lack of technical expertise I'm afraid. )

Sorry, this is getting a little bit of topic from female werewolves isn't it ?

Yanno. I hated rigging in Softimage. Was a giant pain in the ass lol. Have come to understand it is no different in Max :) Holy hell Max and bone creation can just bite me lol

As a small break from animating, I'm building an official Max bone rig for the female XP-32 skeleton sans all the nodes I don't need for sex animations. Still a massive undertaking to create and align them correctly. I have 95% done I think, then I have to go in and link them all in the same hierarchy as the Havok skeleton and THEN have to go back and rename all the bones to match as well :/ Oy. This will take a bit of time to complete I think.

I have weird problems with it. When I used it, sexchange, all that stuff, my character itself does the correct animation, but the werewolf just stands there. I've reinstalled the mods associated with it so many times now! It's odd, because all the other werewolf animations from the other mods work swimmingly, so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.

I have weird problems with it. When I used it, sexchange, all that stuff, my character itself does the correct animation, but the werewolf just stands there. I've reinstalled the mods associated with it so many times now! It's odd, because all the other werewolf animations from the other mods work swimmingly, so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.

I have this problem but with the regular wolves. The werewolf plays Panic's animations but keeps switching from rough doggystyle to holding and back oover and over again. Do you have any mods on the werewolf itself?

I have this problem but with the regular wolves. The werewolf plays Panic's animations but keeps switching from rough doggystyle to holding and back oover and over again. Do you have any mods on the werewolf itself?

None. I did just figure my problem though. Apparently updating my FNIS fixed any animation problems I was having, so if you are having that, it might help you.

I just redid the textures very quickly for the female werewolves for myself.

I need to utilize 4k textures next time though...

This isn't as white as I wanted but for now it's ok...

I'm going to look around for white werewolf textures in the 4k range then see what I can do later.

post-3176-0-86350300-1394195328_thumb.jpg

post-3176-0-69913200-1394195334_thumb.jpg

Have you guys seen the female models over in the HDT section? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/

Also: Sunspotz, Moonlit Tales has some textures that it comes with for it's body selection feature, one of which is white. May or may not be Hi-rez enough for you, though. If you're doing female texture conversions, I think there would be a number of people, myself included, who would appreciate female versions of those. I know there's already a female version for the default and Timber variant, and a black and white one I got from somewhere, but I don't know of much more.