I love how she wags her tail after pleasing her master! I can not wait to see more from you!! (Does anyone know if these are being implemented into Sexlab, or another mod? Are they allowed to? Do they know that? Sorry, you just got this woman steamed up. I can't even focus! Hah)

These animations are implemented in SexLab Werewolves (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-v21-updated-2014-1-1/) along with Panic's werewolf animations.

I love how she wags her tail after pleasing her master! I can not wait to see more from you!! (Does anyone know if these are being implemented into Sexlab, or another mod? Are they allowed to? Do they know that? Sorry, you just got this woman steamed up. I can't even focus! Hah)

These animations are implemented in SexLab Werewolves (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-v21-updated-2014-1-1/) along with Panic's werewolf animations.
Are they ? I wasn't aware they had been implemented anywhere yet lol Is why I created the SexLab testfile. But if folks are using them, is cool with me. Is what I created them for :D

The testfile ( in downloads ) will enable all of the completed animations so far ( that I've done ) within Sexlab. If you use it, make sure to go over the readme file first :)

This is pretty much the first post I've ever felt compelled to make here on LL, but your mod is far too good and has far too much potential for me not too. I would humbly request you do eventually turn your animating talents towards a female werewolf player masturbation animation. I would be over the moon with joy to see something like that eventually pop up. Thanks for the awesome job so far! :3

Technically, it's not really a mod per se, but material that can be used within one. I understand enough scripting / coding to be dangerous, but not enough to create a mod. ( hat tip to those who can ) I prefer to stick with the animation side of things. ( even though I have zero experience with it prior to this project, I'm having fun doing it so I'm learning it on the fly )

However, to answer your question, yes I do have plans for a solo performance with the Fem WW. In fact, the early testing I was doing to get the process down of getting the animation in game was with a solo performance. ( learning how Max did IK and how the various constraints worked )

Now all I need to do is figure out how to squeeze 80 hours into a day so I'll have time to get all this animated lol :D

The holy grail of this would be the ability to add the bones to the ww skeleton to allow for BBP / TBBP movement. Well, let me restate that. Adding the bones and doing the weight paint work on the mesh is the easier of the tasks necessary to get it working. The hard part is getting it set up correctly to export as a Havok skeleton asset while not breaking the vanilla version at the same time. I have yet to be able to export the ww animations via the Havok exporter without the mesh trying to turn itself inside out :/

I suppose the reason the asset doesn't exist is due to the number of folks actually using the fem ww mesh to begin with.

Would be nice though :)

Would you be interested in doing man/female horse animations in the future? There's a severe lack of man on animal animations and you've done a superb job with the man/FWW animations :D

I support this awesome idea.
I'm positive PanicForever is working on a horse animation as we speak actually :)

Speaking of new animations, will you make male ww on female ww animations?

I can, the question is how often would you be able to trigger such an animation ? Since we don't have access to dialoge or spells while in ww form, it would have to rely on a defeat type mod to trigger it I think. Though I may be wrong. Admittedly, I haven't kept up with whats current in Skyrim mods since the I started animating the scenes. Haven't had time to play outside of testing the animations in game lol

If that is true, he didn't credit or even acknowledge their use. :C

If that is true, he didn't credit or even acknowledge their use. :C

post-368392-0-36964700-1393733276_thumb.png

The animations from this pack [i think] are used with Sexlab Werewolves in cooperation with SexLab although i am guessing this of what i have read.

Would you be interested in doing man/female horse animations in the future? There's a severe lack of man on animal animations and you've done a superb job with the man/FWW animations :D

I'm positive PanicForever is working on a horse animation as we speak actually :)
Speaking of new animations, will you make male ww on female ww animations?

I can, the question is how often would you be able to trigger such an animation ? Since we don't have access to dialoge or spells while in ww form, it would have to rely on a defeat type mod to trigger it I think. Though I may be wrong. Admittedly, I haven't kept up with whats current in Skyrim mods since the I started animating the scenes. Haven't had time to play outside of testing the animations in game lol

Ok, well again, i was browsing ifunny, and i saw this picture in the features section. 

post-368392-0-57671300-1393733630_thumb.jpg 

just another idea for an animation if possible. Although, I see a myriad of skeleton/mesh problems in making this animation. And as always, keep up the good work.

Ok, well again, i was browsing ifunny, and i saw this picture in the features section.

001.JPG

just another idea for an animation if possible. Although, I see a myriad of skeleton/mesh problems in making this animation. And as always, keep up the good work.

Yep, that position would be very rough on her mesh due to their size differences.

Their is a mod that is called Werewolf Mastery that allows werewoves to talk to npcs so you can activate animations.

Nice. See, I need to rebuild my mods to reflect current availability. I don't even know whats out there anymore.

It's quite late, and I've been fighting with the grind animation for the last five hours so my eyes are starting to cross.

However, I think I'm relatively happy with it so the computers are chewing on the preview render as I type this to show you where I'm going with it. I'll test in game a final time tomorrow and if all goes well, will start work on the next ( climax ? ) scene for the on-top animation.

Will post the preview before I go to bed. ( Mr. Murphy says otherwise )

Apologies, but the render went goofy on me.  Think it was due to using my laptop via backburner.  Some oddball jittery effect present in the render that isn't in the animation preview in Max.  Will try and get a preview up tomorrow morning if I can.

As far as I can tell he only does male beasts on female human.

This is pretty much the first post I've ever felt compelled to make here on LL, but your mod is far too good and has far too much potential for me not too. I would humbly request you do eventually turn your animating talents towards a female werewolf player masturbation animation. I would be over the moon with joy to see something like that eventually pop up. Thanks for the awesome job so far! :3

Technically, it's not really a mod per se, but material that can be used within one. I understand enough scripting / coding to be dangerous, but not enough to create a mod. ( hat tip to those who can ) I prefer to stick with the animation side of things. ( even though I have zero experience with it prior to this project, I'm having fun doing it so I'm learning it on the fly )

However, to answer your question, yes I do have plans for a solo performance with the Fem WW. In fact, the early testing I was doing to get the process down of getting the animation in game was with a solo performance. ( learning how Max did IK and how the various constraints worked )

Now all I need to do is figure out how to squeeze 80 hours into a day so I'll have time to get all this animated lol :D

The holy grail of this would be the ability to add the bones to the ww skeleton to allow for BBP / TBBP movement. Well, let me restate that. Adding the bones and doing the weight paint work on the mesh is the easier of the tasks necessary to get it working. The hard part is getting it set up correctly to export as a Havok skeleton asset while not breaking the vanilla version at the same time. I have yet to be able to export the ww animations via the Havok exporter without the mesh trying to turn itself inside out :/

I suppose the reason the asset doesn't exist is due to the number of folks actually using the fem ww mesh to begin with.

I won't even try and say I understand all the technical points you make here as I know how to install mods and that's about it, actually animating or re-texturing something is far beyond me.  The need for 80 hours a day to get all the stuff done you want done, I can understand though. :3  Still, i'm just happy to hear that you're eventually planning to include the masturbation scenes when time permits.  I've been wanting animations like these since I discovered naughty mods for skyrim.  Thanks so much for filling the void.  :3 

The easiest way is to install SexLab and it's requirements first. It's on this site ( I'd link it but typing this via phone ) so run a quick search and you'll find it pretty easily.

You'll probably also want the nude meshes, a compatible skeleton and whatnot. Installing SOS ( Schlongs of Skyrim ) will net you those as a starting point.

Once those are installed, you should have the majority of the animations available to you. You can add other mods that make things more interesting such as the werewolf mods that introduce the female werewolf mesh, a first person perspective mod to give you point of view abilities and so many others I can't begin to list them all.

I don't -think- any of my animations have made it into the core mods yet as I've only recently started doing these. However, if you have SexLab installed then I have included a file in my downloads area that will let you test them in game. Fem_WW_Sexlab_Testing I think is what I called it. I try to add the new ones as I finish them so the most recent may not yet be in there.

Have fun :)

Okay.  After fighting with Max over everything under the damn sun, I finally managed to get the renderer to play nice enough to at least get a preview out.

Man, when Max doesn't want to play, it just doesn't want to play.  I bet I had to redo the preview render four times lol.  I'm giving some serious consideration to rebuilding the mesh for use inside of Max.  Well, that and to make sure my Zbrush skills don't completely wither away :D

Here is what the next scene of the ontop animation will probably look like:

post-103460-0-86143400-1393794410_thumb.gif

In related news, I decided to go ahead and release the WIP animations for the next scene.  ( Female Werewolf on Top )  I have already updated the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar file so you should be able to just drop it right in, run FNIS and enjoy. 

I have noted there is an odd twitch to her tail for the grinding loop, so I will make a note to go in and fix that asap.  Otherwise, the animations appear to work as expected.  I tested the file installation on my laptop and had no issues with it.  Like the last release, I have no finishing scene yet, so they are added in the compilation scene.  ( It's growing lol.  Count is at seven now I think :D )

The animations added:

post-103460-0-67506100-1393804825_thumb.gif post-103460-0-65907900-1393810371_thumb.gif

That's all you need to do to get the 'TBBP/BBP' movement on fem werewolfs. You can use your current existing animations with a new skelly that adds those bones (NPC L Breast and such) and then with the power of HDT physics, apply boob/butt jiggle to all your existing animations (you don't even need to add the new bones to the .hkx map file!)

Using animations to control breast bounce is (I imagine) a time consuming and laborious work, so why bother re-inventing the wheel when you can use physics to figure it out for you ;)

Currently Groovtama and Jacques00 were working on new female giant skelly's to add that sort of support for giants, same should work for WW or any monster for that matter (well any female monster)

I am not sure if female WW uses a separate skelly from male WW, but if they don't, it's probably best if you take the SOS WW skelly and add the bones to that to keep compatibility.

I am no skeleton pro (Can barely figure out how to do that stuff) but if you do get a skelly like that working I'd be more than happy to setup a HDT physics bounce kit for it :)

You just got me sold with that new animation for female werewolf on top. I fucking love it. Does this work with SexLab Werewolves, then?

Reading the posts above yours seem to negate it.

I don't -think- any of my animations have made it into the core mods yet as I've only recently started doing these.

Your work is incredible. I must find a way to get these to work with the Sexlab Werewolf mod.

I see no indication whatsoever that he has used any of these animations in his mod.

That's all you need to do to get the 'TBBP/BBP' movement on fem werewolfs. You can use your current existing animations with a new skelly that adds those bones (NPC L Breast and such) and then with the power of HDT physics, apply boob/butt jiggle to all your existing animations (you don't even need to add the new bones to the .hkx map file!)

Using animations to control breast bounce is (I imagine) a time consuming and laborious work, so why bother re-inventing the wheel when you can use physics to figure it out for you ;)

Currently Groovtama and Jacques00 were working on new female giant skelly's to add that sort of support for giants, same should work for WW or any monster for that matter (well any female monster)

I am not sure if female WW uses a separate skelly from male WW, but if they don't, it's probably best if you take the SOS WW skelly and add the bones to that to keep compatibility.

I am no skeleton pro (Can barely figure out how to do that stuff) but if you do get a skelly like that working I'd be more than happy to setup a HDT physics bounce kit for it :)

See, this is what happens when I get behind and don't keep up with current methods :) I agree with you 100% on not reinventing the wheel here. The only advantage the animation method gives over an algorithm based approach is finer control. However, it would require a total rebuild of the havok skeleton asset to allow it. No small task that.

Other than the SOS addition for the males, the WW skeletons are identical.

That said, it shouldn't be too difficult to add the necessary bones into the .nif skeleton file and link them. I would assume the HDT version would require a properly weighted mesh ? Otherwise I would be at a loss to figure out how the bone movement would be translated into the actual mesh asset. If this is the case, then each variant of the female ww mesh asset would require weight painting to enable the movement. There exists at least two variants that I'm aware of, one of which has multiple breast sizes to pick from ( meaning weights would need to be required on all of them for the movement to function )

I will start looking at implementing the bones into the skeleton file, the weight painting may take a bit more time as I haven't familiarized myself with how Max does this yet. I'll add it to my list lol :D

Your work is incredible. I must find a way to get these to work with the Sexlab Werewolf mod.

I see no indication whatsoever that he has used any of these animations in his mod.

Not surprising as I only started building these about a month ago :) It's unlikely enough time has passed for them to find their way into any mod.

Applies to Skyrimfloo's question as well:

If you're running SexLab, there is a testfile in the downloads section that adds the animations into the SexLab core. Note it isn't a mod, but rather an edit of the scriptfile Ashal uses to add these in. The file will overwrite the existing script file, and add the animation and behavior files in. Run FNIS and reset the SexLab animation registry in game and you should see the additional animations under the creature toggle section. It will not touch any other mods. Though it is just for testing purposes :) Make sure to read the readme file that comes with it if you decide to use it.

Other than the SOS addition for the males, the WW skeletons are identical.

That said, it shouldn't be too difficult to add the necessary bones into the .nif skeleton file and link them. I would assume the HDT version would require a properly weighted mesh ? Otherwise I would be at a loss to figure out how the bone movement would be translated into the actual mesh asset. If this is the case, then each variant of the female ww mesh asset would require weight painting to enable the movement. There exists at least two variants that I'm aware of, one of which has multiple breast sizes to pick from ( meaning weights would need to be required on all of them for the movement to function )

I will start looking at implementing the bones into the skeleton file, the weight painting may take a bit more time as I haven't familiarized myself with how Max does this yet. I'll add it to my list lol :D

Sweet, so their different skelly's! that's good news :)

You are correct in your assumption that you would need to weight paint the mesh.

As for variants of the WW mesh... If they have the same vertex order, you could just make the WW mesh bodyslideable and just paint that 1 mesh (users could then just pick how large the breasts/butts/whatever via slider) or just manually transfer over the weights using any of the many tools now available for this job. You probably don't even need to do it yourself, users can do that (it's not hard work really)

As for how strong the weight paints are, from my experience the butt weights should be no more than .3 and should be solid all around except near the edges of thigh.

The breast weights should be a gradient starting from nipple all the way back and the highest point shouldn't be no more than .4 really.

Or you could try copying weights from a TBBP body and go from there :)