Other than the SOS addition for the males, the WW skeletons are identical.

That said, it shouldn't be too difficult to add the necessary bones into the .nif skeleton file and link them. I would assume the HDT version would require a properly weighted mesh ? Otherwise I would be at a loss to figure out how the bone movement would be translated into the actual mesh asset. If this is the case, then each variant of the female ww mesh asset would require weight painting to enable the movement. There exists at least two variants that I'm aware of, one of which has multiple breast sizes to pick from ( meaning weights would need to be required on all of them for the movement to function )

I will start looking at implementing the bones into the skeleton file, the weight painting may take a bit more time as I haven't familiarized myself with how Max does this yet. I'll add it to my list lol :D

Sweet, so their different skelly's! that's good news :)

You are correct in your assumption that you would need to weight paint the mesh.

As for variants of the WW mesh... If they have the same vertex order, you could just make the WW mesh bodyslideable and just paint that 1 mesh (users could then just pick how large the breasts/butts/whatever via slider) or just manually transfer over the weights using any of the many tools now available for this job. You probably don't even need to do it yourself, users can do that (it's not hard work really)

As for how strong the weight paints are, from my experience the butt weights should be no more than .3 and should be solid all around except near the edges of thigh.

The breast weights should be a gradient starting from nipple all the way back and the highest point shouldn't be no more than .4 really.

Or you could try copying weights from a TBBP body and go from there :)

Ahh now this is where things will get tricky. The werewolf body mesh is actually two meshes instead of a whole one that we get to play with on the human bodies. ( two body meshes and the head mesh ) Down right pain in the ass is what it is as the seams between the two are right in the middle of areas that need similar weighting :/

If I get overly motivated, I may try to export the mesh into Softimage since I know more of what I'm doing weight paint wise in that application. This represents the part I dislike about the whole process. The conversion side of things. Animating this stuff is a piece of cake in comparison :/

It took me nearly a month and my sanity to get it all working with the game engine in the first place lol ( with a lot of help from Panic )

Think I have the looping issues fixed for the grinding scene, have been working on next phase of that today. Will probably take this one into a climax scene. Laptop is chewing on a preview for the next 45 minutes ( I really need a new one. Gonna have to break down and buy one ) so I can get a better view of this in motion so I can identify problem areas without having to do test renders.

Here is the very early concept of where I'm going with this, bear in mind this still needs a lot of cleanup work to do yet :D

post-103460-0-01044400-1393894378_thumb.gif post-103460-0-53302400-1393903511_thumb.gif 

Depends on the mod I suppose. I use SexLab werewolves and simply uncheck all the " use the male meshes ". You can then use the console to sexchange any of the male werewolves to their female counterpart assuming you have the meshes to support them.

k i have noobish question :D how i can start sex with female werewolves(i mean ofc female werewolves on skyrim "wild")? i play male character,ofc i have installing all requirements mods: sexlab fremework 1.39,sexlab werewolves v2.1,fnis,models and texture female and male werewolves with ofc genitalia:D

Think I have the looping issues fixed for the grinding scene, have been working on next phase of that today. Will probably take this one into a climax scene. Laptop is chewing on a preview for the next 45 minutes ( I really need a new one. Gonna have to break down and buy one ) so I can get a better view of this in motion so I can identify problem areas without having to do test renders.

Here is the very early concept of where I'm going with this, bear in mind this still needs a lot of cleanup work to do yet :D

It might be just an early concept but it's already kicking all kinds of ass! :D

k i have noobish question :D how i can start sex with female werewolves(i mean ofc female werewolves on skyrim "wild")? i play male character,ofc i have installing all requirements mods: sexlab fremework 1.39,sexlab werewolves v2.1,fnis,models and texture female and male werewolves with ofc genitalia:D

You need a mod to initiate the sex animations. I suppose there's a console command for it  in SexLab but then again I don't know for sure. I use a mod called Defeat which makes it so that when you're bashed to near death in combat, you get knocked down and raped, unless you manage to deflect the rape attempt.

I don't know if any of the WW mods actually mix the genders up in the wild. I have yet to run across any and I've actually gone looking. Thus I end up using the sexchange console command to change things up a bit.

A sad reality for this game is that Bethesda made all the creatures in the game male, since sex and mating wasn't in their plans for the game it wasn't necessary for them to create both sexes.

However all the creatures are created off of leveled lists which can be added to which means female creatures can be added to the game and then added to the leveled lists to create a sex balance.

Alternative leveled lists could be made available so that the male/female balance is tilted heavily in one direction or the other as well.

Think I have the next scene ready for conversion, will probably do so tomorrow and add it into the test file.  Then I get to setup the climax scene.  While I was brainstorming ideas on how I'm going to finish this, I let the render chew on a POV for you all.  In color at that . . . . Enjoy :D

Love the animated fingers of her, but i hope she's not leaning foward at any point as it looks like he'll have a hard time breathing then. ^^

Wonder what it would look like if he puts his left hand on her right hand. it's a consensual animation after all, right?

You need a mod to initiate the sex animations. I suppose there's a console command for it  in SexLab but then again I don't know for sure. I use a mod called Defeat which makes it so that when you're bashed to near death in combat, you get knocked down and raped, unless you manage to deflect the rape attempt.

k its work thanks:D btw beatifull animation dayelyte  :cool: nice work

Love the animated fingers of her, but i hope she's not leaning foward at any point as it looks like he'll have a hard time breathing then. ^^

Wonder what it would look like if he puts his left hand on her right hand. it's a consensual animation after all, right?

It is, and initially I had it there but it added to the appearance of his being unable to breathe :D  Thus I moved them to her thighs.

Just when I thought there wasn't enough time in the day, I log into Steam and noted the following are available now:

Castlevania 2  ( long time fan of this series )

Thief

South Park The Stick of Truth

Add in the daily grind ( work ), the Cisco Cert Test I'll be doing in a few weeks, and a very demanding parrot ( Cockatoo ) I live with who thinks I was put on this planet just for him and I wonder how I have any time at all . . . . .

SP: The stick of thruth is hillarious.
Take a break, get it and have some fun. You definitly deserve it.
Thief is more a matter of taste. The free roaming is repetetive, but so are most quest in Skyrim. So ya, i like it even tho i was hoping for more (what ever this more is :/ ).

Legitimately stoked to see something like this in the works.  Losing a fight to a female werewolf (I have a mod that spawns them, I think it's moonlight tales but I can't remember for sure) in the middle of nowhere was always a bit odd when it started playing distinctly male animations.  Here's hoping this stuff gets integrated into SL soon, I'd love to see it work with things like Defeat.  Good work on the animations.

Aela can finally let her beastly side out in bed...or in the woods. :3

Also why not for a climax scene have wolfeen do a howling animation or something?

IF the nif exporter passes the other note files in the dope sheet intact, then it's fairly simple to tell the game engine to play X sound at Y time which would make a believable howling animation. 

OTOH, if the exporter culls them, then it's impossible to do so outside of using the Havok Exporter which, to this point, I have yet to be able to use successfully with the werewolf skeleton / mesh. 

Added the next scene to the test file and learned something recently. 

Max has what is known as " Spring Controllers " that can add secondary movement to object positions. ( Such as bones ) While they can help create more lifelike movement, they come at a cost.  They are nearly impossible to use in a looping animation.  IF, you attach these to multiple objects in the scene, they'll need to have the same parameters set for each of them.  This way they mostly behave the same and their future behavior can be predicted and adjusted for. 

*Mostly is the key word here as initial force or movement is a variable in how strong the reaction is. 

Otoh,  if you have multiple Spring Controllers running, each with different parameters, it becomes impossible to adjust for them all as they'll all be in different positions at any given moment.  Adjustment X offsets Spring Y by Z amount, but now Spring A is out of whack for this frame, and so on.

Thus does this loop have a minor " stutter " in it.  This is due to the Spring Controllers keeping the bones from smoothly transitioning from the final frame back to the first one. Maddening as hell, and lesson learned, but it's still there.  I'll have to keep this in mind for the next scene. 

I wonder if you might be able to help me out Dayelety, I'm trying to edit some existing animations in 3dsmax ( removing the arm movements from arrocks cowgirl animation) But after I export the animation from 3dsmax and then use Hkxcmd.exe to convert the .KF in .HKX when it plays ingame, the actors head disappears, arms and feet all fold up and squash. Is this  a skeleton problem or.. what I don't really understand what I'm doing and the tutorials I've seen so far don't make it clear ( at least, not to me)

Could you tell me why this might be happening, and how I can fix it/what it is I'm doing wrong.

Also, Delicious Were-animations m8, just absolutely brilliant. I'm going to test them out right now whilst I wait for you dispensation of animation wisdom :)