Thats amazing! I've always asked myself why my male character did'nt have the chance to have sex with some creatures! (the guy has a crush in those female draugh skinny asses!)

This is a first step! and a laaaarge one, the anims looks really nice! Keep up with the good work and Sanguine bless you!

Well . . . . damn.

Here is where my inexperience with Max bites me :/ Apparently, Max has the ability to just grab the viewport and make a preview from that without having to go through the entire render process. It's not as pretty, but it is more than sufficient to produce a preview and it doesn't take two hours to render it out. To top it off, the Ram player can load these and play them back at varying FPS settings. -sigh-

Bah, I needed a new laptop anyway. My current one is running an Nvidia 260m card and topped out at 8gb of Ram lol. I'm spoiled to my desktop and switching to the laptop to build the animations is quite a slowdown.

On a sad note it seems Autodesk is officially killing my favorite 3D software, Softimage. I've been a long time user of it ( 10 years I think ? ) 2015 is the last version they will offer and or support it. Guess it's a good thing I started playing with Max.

While I'm sad to see it go, it doesn't make sense to keep developers trying to maintain three different applications that are all trying to do the same thing. Hopefully they'll integrate the best parts of it into Maya or Max.

Do you have a list of plans on what you may make in the future or is wolfeen your only plan? Because if you move onto another creature, it should be Skeever, if possible. :3

Annoying little horny pests.

Has anyone created any extra parts for skeevers ? It will be rather difficult alignment wise without them. If you do the animation without the ability to align them correctly, it may not turn out well later on if / when someone does create them.

Okay, scene four of the OnTop series has been added to the Fem_WW_SexLab_Testing.rar testfile on the downloads page.   Since I added the finishing scene for this series, I removed it from the CompilationTest function and made it a standalone. ( named it an uninspiring OnTopTest )

I have also added the animation files themselves for those wishing to use them for whatever purposes also to be found in the downloads section.

I have started work on scene three for the Missionary / LegsUp series.  Is giving me absolute fits.  I'm thinking in the future, I will start all scenes from scratch so I don't have to go back and fight with link constraints engaging / disengaging, or custom parameters I created for a particular scene setup wreaking havoc with the new one.  Oy. 

I would like to finish off the Missionary / LegsUp scene then I may take a break from the Fem WW for a bit.  I still want to do a masturbation scene with her but I may work on another critter first.  I know many of you want to see the Skeevers or Reiklings done, but no one has been specific about which GENDER of those they want to see. ( Actor > Critter or Critter > Actor )  I don't recall any male assets having been built for them and, as such, would be rather difficult to align them properly in the scene.  Correct me if I am mis-informed about this and I will certainly look into it. 

*edit*

Afterthought.  This may be the last testfile I produce with my older versions of SexLab and FNIS.  I figure I should at least update them to the latest versions so the next testfile may have a requirement to use whatever the latest release versions ( not alpha or beta ) of those.  I may wait until I shift to the next critter to ensure both release versions are as bug free as they can be.  I will make sure to mention that once I implement it.

I think we already got plenty of "creature on female" animations, I vote for more "male on female creature" ones, for those of us who prefer to play as male character :)!

like male on female draugr or male on hagraven :P

there are some meshes and textures for both already:

http://img.3ezy.net/a_55af89678abb1_800.jpg.htm

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-116372-0-85263000-1377313763.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-116372-0-05919300-1377455147.jpg

I think we already got plenty of "creature on female" animations,

Its not creature on female if you are using a male character :ph34r:

Yeah all the creature ones are interchangeable, it is more who is the dominate partner.

yeah of course, then let me rephrase, I think we already got plenty of "creature on character" animations :)

I hope that this wonderfull "male character on female werewolf" animations are just but the first of more "male character on female creature"  animations to come.

werewolf cuddle finishing animation :-p

Tricky I think. Though not impossible. Would have to turn of the screen shake and sound effects that SexLab implements for this scene. Also would have to set a long override timer to extend the length of the final scene I think since SexLab terminates the animation instead of looping it on the final phase.

Tricky I think. Though not impossible. Would have to turn of the screen shake and sound effects that SexLab implements for this scene. Also would have to set a long override timer to extend the length of the final scene I think since SexLab terminates the animation instead of looping it on the final phase.

I always use manual progression so I have time to fix the alignment anyway. Actually, I think that might be something more for an after-sex option than finishing probably. Maybe a "post coital" mod to play an animation at the end instead of ragdoll or walking away.

Ragdoll is particularly funny when my character manages to get launched across the room and crashes into the wall after an orgasm.

Actually, sleeping together animations would be neat in general, and it'd be good if there were more animations available for that sort of thing, but I don't know that there are any currently. Maybe it'd be a nice addition to foreplay or the opposite being a scene for afterwards. At any rate, I don't think anyone else does them yet.

One thing I wondered though. Why does the guy in the "on top" animations arch his back to make "contact". Was there too much distortion with making the female move up and down or was it more of a personal preference?

Werewolf on Werewolf. Also tail animation for existing animations.

Retooling existing animations to include tails is LOT harder than it sounds.  Just me thinking outloud here, but I wonder if the same tech that drives HDT could be used for tails or does the existence of the tail bones in the Havok Skeleton negate that possibility ?

In addition, Bethesda only includes a whopping five bones to control the tails with, so the finer control of motion is somewhat limited because of it. To top it off, the imported mesh tail asset deforms horribly ( due to double sided polys and an open seam ) and doesn't give a true picture of what it would look like in game.  If I were going to start adding tails in I would need to:

1)  Use the beast version of the humanoid skeleton so the tail bones were included or

2)  Clean up the XP-32 skeleton to include only the bones I need ( instead of the 100 extra ones I don't )

3)  Create my own tail asset out of a seamless mesh properly weighted for the bones in question and hope the ingame asset deforms in a similar fashion

TBH, I remove the tails from in game actors because of how horrible the in game motion is with them. 

I always use manual progression so I have time to fix the alignment anyway. Actually, I think that might be something more for an after-sex option than finishing probably. Maybe a "post coital" mod to play an animation at the end instead of ragdoll or walking away.

Ragdoll is particularly funny when my character manages to get launched across the room and crashes into the wall after an orgasm.

Actually, sleeping together animations would be neat in general, and it'd be good if there were more animations available for that sort of thing, but I don't know that there are any currently. Maybe it'd be a nice addition to foreplay or the opposite being a scene for afterwards. At any rate, I don't think anyone else does them yet.

One thing I wondered though. Why does the guy in the "on top" animations arch his back to make "contact". Was there too much distortion with making the female move up and down or was it more of a personal preference?

Without the arch / flex, the male looks like a plank of wood moving back and forth ( and also physically impossible unless his arms are planted on the ground to support him ) With the upper back / shoulders fixed on the ground, the hips and lower back are pretty much driving the motion here. 

Plus, due to her size I can only get her so low to the ground before her legs / hips go all John Carpenter on me due to the distortion.  As it is I have to trash a lot of ideas due to the mesh limitations because of the distortions.  They are especially bad in the butt, waist and shoulder areas due to the mesh topology and lack of resolution in the finer areas of the mesh.  ( Due to the fact that Bethesda really wasn't counting on the fact that the WW model was going to contort into Karma Sutra Position # 48 :D )

I like the idea of cuddling Fluffykins. Keep me warm in the winter rocky wasteland of Skyrim. ;3

Oh well, damn werewolves in heat. Animals in the wild and animals in the bed, difference? Aela prefers hunting for a good ***** over a deer or bear.

Whatever's possible for you, go for it, don't push yourself too hard, it'll be painful down there. You'll need to also lift up your shirt, belly button lint everywhere.

Can't wait for this to be added into SL main file like other animations, does this not make the lizard crow? (RP)

I like the idea of cuddling Fluffykins. Keep me warm in the winter rocky wasteland of Skyrim. ;3

Oh well, damn werewolves in heat. Animals in the wild and animals in the bed, difference? Aela prefers hunting for a good ***** over a deer or bear.

Whatever's possible for you, go for it, don't push yourself too hard, it'll be painful down there. You'll need to also lift up your shirt, belly button lint everywhere.

Can't wait for this to be added into SL main file like other animations, does this not make the lizard crow? (RP)

The testfile on the downloads page will add it in there until it finally does make it into the official build :D

I also added a second testfile that will put the new Giant Animations from PanicForever into SexLab as well. 

Question:If my female character turns into a werewolf can I get "jiggy" with a human male?Awsome work btw.

Any male race would work, but if you are using a female character you can use any strap on, futa, etc... that is, if the animations line up on the female correctly.