The tough part about moving his hand is that breast is a continuously moving target :D  In all three axis.  It's damn near all I can do to keep his hand ON it lol

I've gone back in and retweaked it a bit.  Smoothed out some of the motion curves in an attempt to deal with the jitters.  Will see how this preview turns out.  System is chewing through it at three seconds per frame x 450 frames.  Roughly a half hour till the preview is ready.

Apologies.  My "Fix" introduced some other issues with intersecting geometry.  I got it fixed, but it's now pushing 1:30am my time and a render will take half an hour.  I'll post the preview tomorrow morning. 

Dang, the more I see from you, the more I want to learn 3ds max myself, haha. >.< Love your work, regardless though.

To be honest,  3DS Max has proven to be much easier to learn than the software I'm used to playing in. ( Softimage )  It can be a bit quirky, but overall I've had a lot of fun with it. 

Ok.  Re-uploaded the preview file ( post # 147 ). 

I'm happier with how it looks over the first version, so it's likely how it will stay.  Will start working on Scene 3.

( oh, for giggles, I have a POV render going from same scene.  Will post it when it's finished rendering )

*From this perspective I can see I have some intersecting geometry to fix on the left hand and some tweaking still

to do on his right.

I love that particular gif just because you don't see things from a female perspective too often, or at least I haven't come across many myself. Anyways, turning out really cool!

I love that particular gif just because you don't see things from a female perspective too often, or at least I haven't come across many myself. Anyways, turning out really cool!

Chuckle.  You mention that and what do I do ?  lol.  sigh

Taking a small break from animating over the weekend and continuing to learn the guts of 3DS Max.  Playing with different values of MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth.  Lighting, rendering and textures.  Etc.  Have learned a few things:

1)  Backburner is nice once you go through the pain in the ass of setting it up.  Unblocking all the firewalls, and ensuring everyone has access to the main assets on the network drive.  This lets me use multiple systems to render this stuff out, thus cutting down on render times. 

2)  My laptop, which I thought was still fairly decent, is no match for the power of my desktop.  ( Even though it's an Alienware M17x )  This is likely due to its age.  Whereas my desktop can render out one frame of the above sequence in about ten to fifteen seconds, the laptop typically takes around forty-five seconds to render the same frame.  Multiply that by the total frame length ( 450 ) and you can see the overall time difference in a hurry.  ( Just shy of two hours vs damn near SIX hours ) Ugh. Time to start looking at a new one I guess. 

3)  Opacity ( transparency ) maps, absolutely KILL render times.  If you're gonna use one, better make damn sure you turn off the filtering function or the render is going to take forever.  Necessary evil since the werewolf textures rely upon them for the fur.  Better than trying to render out real / hair fur geometry I guess.

4)  A 3D mouse is a godsend within any 3D application that supports them.  Once you've used one, you'll never go without it.  Ever.

I like em so much I bought two.  One for my desktop and one that goes in my laptop bag.  Well worth the money.

5)  Preview the entire animation before submitting the render job out.  In fact, do it twice so you don't get the unpleasant surprise of the POV camera going crazy 2/3 the way into the animation, requiring you to fix it and rendering it all over again :|

I'll be back at it tomorrow working on the next scene. 

I don't suppose you could be convinced to use the small-breast variant on the female werewolf found here? The one from ARW is a bit too well-endowed methinks.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/73371

(source: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10989&pUp=1)

Giant edit.  The mesh you linked is similar to the one I have, albeit with several breast sizes to choose from.  It still has the same body style and size, so the mesh I'm using for alignment purposes should work fine. Technically, I can use the smaller chested mesh as well, but it's all cosmetic since I'm only using the meshes for alignments.

The mesh I am having so many problems with shown in the screenshot below is due to my not paying attention. 

The reason the mesh doesn't play nice with the usual skeleton is because it has a custom skeleton built for it :| A fact that I apparently overlooked the first dozen times I played with it . . . . .

( there isn't a facepalm big enough to explain how I feel at the moment :| )

So, while I'll get to play around with it, I really can't use it to align any animations with as the dimensions are slightly different than the standard version.  Doing so would translate into bad or misalignments in game. ( Unless you happen to be using that mesh )

See image: ( New mesh on left with leg bones translated, ARW mesh on the right )

post-103460-0-81028500-1393216031_thumb.jpg

post-103460-0-88108800-1393191676.gif

it's W.i.P., right? She'll stop sliding her hands over the ground, right?

Despite that: Nice work bending her tail ... i wish my Khajiit would do that too, instead of sticking it thru her sex partner.

That's actually an odd optical illusion. Her hands are very much locked to the ground via IK. The reason it looks that way are two-fold:

1) The pov camera target is locked to her hips so the target moves with her

2) The ground is devoid of any detail to break the illusion up

I'll make sure the ground has something to distinguish itself from the rest of the environment if I rerender it :)

Congratulation for creating an perfect optical illusion.

Your 3D animation skills know no limits. ^^

Chuckle, pure accident I assure you :)

In related news, I'm kicking around the idea of rolling several positions into a single update instead of trying to figure out how to build 3-5 scenes per position. Scene one would be one position, two would be another, etc.

Thoughts on this approach ? I figure few want to see just a faster thrusting version of scene one until the end, so I'm kicking this idea around instead.

In related news, I'm kicking around the idea of rolling several positions into a single update instead of trying to figure out how to build 3-5 scenes per position. Scene one would be one position, two would be another, etc.

Thoughts on this approach ? I figure few want to see just a faster thrusting version of scene one until the end, so I'm kicking this idea around instead.

i don't really know what you mean by that, but i would prefer you take your time trying to figure stuff out as this may help you see/find things that else might have gone under your radar.

Quality takes time and i'm sure i'm not the only one willing to wait.

Edit: A preview now and then and i'm fine. ^^

So long as there's a cowgirl animation I'm not picky :D

In all seriousness if you find that would be easier I say go for it. If you find the way your doing it now is daunting chances are your just going to burn yourself out.

So long as there's a cowgirl animation I'm not picky :D

In all seriousness if you find that would be easier I say go for it. If you find the way your doing it now is daunting chances are your just going to burn yourself out.

I wouldn't say daunting. . . . I think the idea is to simply shift through the varying positions in one animation instead of building multi-scene animations for each position. Daunting would be a Karma Sutra project :D

I've been positioning the actors for the past several hours trying to find a position that will work with the mesh without distorting it all to hell in the process. ( not easy btw ) I tried a variant of the FWW on her back with her legs on his shoulders, but it really distorted her butt. So I scrapped that one and am doing my damdest to get her on top in a cowgirl position but it's proving very tough to do. Lots of hip distortion on her trying to get down that low. I might can swing it, but will have to get creative :) Basically, his hips have to come up off the floor to have any shot of making this work. Will see how this progresses.

Testing what positions work and what doesn't given the mesh limitations and size differences.  This is likely where I'm going next:

post-103460-0-95313500-1393298635_thumb.jpg post-103460-0-23411800-1393298737_thumb.jpg post-103460-0-34027600-1393298745_thumb.jpg

Probably as close as I can get to a cowgirl position without her mesh going all John Carpenter on me.:D

These animationa are... THE BEST!

Thank you Dayelyte!

I also have an idea, why only male? dont you think a female would like to have her fun too With a female werewolf? ( i hope shes not having braces or this could get  nasty )

I mean think about it, maybe this:

Submissive:

The werewolfs just smells her Pu**y and licks it a bit, then goes harder on it, then you lie down and she keeps going, then swith to 69 and in the end some cool orgasm animation, End

Aggresive:

She knocks you down and forces you to lick hers, then the werewolf starts to rub her pu**Y while getting licked (watch for then claws) then switch to 69 with the female werwolf more dominant and some orgasm animations, end.

Maybe you like the idea too :)

Can you make sure beast race tails arw animated? I don't suppose you would be able to revisit some of the existing sexlab animations and do as much?

I've looked into this because I agree with you on the static tails thing being annoying as hell. However, I would need to switch to the beast skeleton so the tail bones are included. I need to determine if there is a different skeleton.hkx file for them as well as I don't recall seeing the tail bones listed in the main one. If they're not in the hkx file, then the animations won't translate into the game when they're converted.

Additionally, the game tail asset does not deform well within Max. I'll need to experiment with making my own tail and weighting it just for animation purposes. Don't know if it will animate well or not as the skeleton only allocates five bones for the tail. Articulation will be limited I think.

I'll look into it though :) I dislike the vanilla tail animations so much I just hide them on both Khajiit and Argonians.

These animationa are... THE BEST!

Thank you Dayelyte!

I also have an idea, why only male? dont you think a female would like to have her fun too With a female werewolf? ( i hope shes not having braces or this could get nasty )

I mean think about it, maybe this:

Submissive:

The werewolfs just smells her Pu**y and licks it a bit, then goes harder on it, then you lie down and she keeps going, then swith to 69 and in the end some cool orgasm animation, End

Aggresive:

She knocks you down and forces you to lick hers, then the werewolf starts to rub her pu**Y while getting licked (watch for then claws) then switch to 69 with the female werwolf more dominant and some orgasm animations, end.

Maybe you like the idea too :)

Oh the ideas are all there, just the amount of time I have is finite :) I usually spend anywhere from 6-10 hours on any given scene. I also spend quite a bit of time experimenting with the positions to see if they will work or not. Right now I'm doing mostly male on Fem WW because those are the assets I have exported and fully rigged to animate with.

Once I switch to the female actor, I'll need to rig that as well to take into account the additional bones I'll be able to animate with. The good news is the more I do this, the more efficient I become. So it requires less time. The bad news is there is still only 24 hours in a day and I still have to go to work :)

On top of that, I have a certification test coming up that I'm reviewing for. So my time allocation is somewhat streched at the moment.

Patience though, I do plan on some fem / fem stuff.