I'm having trouble with this mod, when I get to the slave market after getting defeated nothing happens every one just stnds there if anyone knows why this is happening and could tell me then that would be great

Thank you for checking out my mod. Speak to the guy in the ebony armor who is standing just outside the cell. One of the options will be "Where...where am I?" or something like that. Choose it and your auction will begin. make sure you have something checked in the MCM menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have a problem. I made a profile in MO with all the slavery mods (with all their dependencies) and started a new game.

At the moment I had an encounter with a giant which ended badly. The giant equipped cuffs and collar and left the character hogtied.

The quest said I need to wait an hour, and when I did, it saif it failed. (??)

Then the game said Slave traders are coming and 3 khajiit appeared, but apart having 2 lines like they were talking to the non-existent giant (who walked away) they do nothing.

I tried this a few a times, tried reordering the mods, nothing seems to work.

So what am I doing wrong?

Hi all,

I have a problem. I made a profile in MO with all the slavery mods (with all their dependencies) and started a new game.

At the moment I had an encounter with a giant which ended badly. The giant equipped cuffs and collar and left the character hogtied.

Then the game said Slave traders are coming and 3 khajiit appeared, but apart having 2 lines like they were talking to the non-existent giant (who walked away) they do nothing.

Are you certain that's this mod? I don't think there's anything in here (at least, I haven't seen anything) that talks about "slave traders are coming" or being told to wait an hour.

And I'm also pretty sure giants can't trigger this mod either.

Hi all,

Are you certain that's this mod? I don't think there's anything in here (at least, I haven't seen anything) that talks about "slave traders are coming" or being told to wait an hour.

No, that is Maria Eden. Giants shouldn't be triggering simple slavery, but it is odd that DA choose ME for a giant defeat.

Hi all,

Are you certain that's this mod? I don't think there's anything in here (at least, I haven't seen anything) that talks about "slave traders are coming" or being told to wait an hour.

No, that is Maria Eden. Giants shouldn't be triggering simple slavery, but it is odd that DA choose ME for a giant defeat.

I haven't seen maria eden yet to know if that's what's going on there, if the later was bound by an npc then dragged to the giants and told to wait an hour for them to show i'd say radiant prostitution, But if you recognize it as maria eden behavior it wouldn't be the first time death alternative has chosen "humanoid" creatues for npc only outcomes since da6, remember I had previously reported that I had to disable ss if my opponent were falmer

Hi all,

what creature mods are you using

I love the concept of this mod and I'm going to give it a try :) For someone who has never used slave mods before, which of the slavery mods would you guys recommend to go along with it? It'll be for a female PC.

For the most complete overall experience, Sanguine's Debauchery is the current gold standard.

Maria Eden does some things better, but it does not have a truly stable version yet.

For pure immersion, Slaves of Tamriel has the best atmosphere but it doesn't have a way to leave yet, so you can't use it on a full game. I usually play it and then revert to a previous save, console up the leg irons, and pretend I escaped. You can't just coc out because the lingering script effects make game play impossible.

If you really like bondage, Captured Dreams will fulfill your every desire. I usually take that opportunity to do the CD quests and roleplay them as part of the slave experience.

If you like bestiality and solving puzzles blindfolded, try Heroine in Distress.

Quick as you Like is also unfinished, so although the race is fun, there is no follow up yet. If you get the slavetats for it, one of them won't be removable without some coc'ing.

Wolfclub is another good immersive experience. It has a little bestiality, but it's easy to avoid if you don't like it. It also has a bit of a puzzle aspect to it in order to escape.

Devious Cidhna is pretty immersive as well, especially if you pretend the boat is in the middle of the ocean so you can't escape and have to play along until the guy comes to collect you.

Obviously, a combination of these is best for a varied experience. Most are repeatable (one of the things I need to get to is having the mcm turn off the non repeatable ones after they've been chosen).

Hi all,

I haven't seen maria eden yet to know if that's what's going on there, if the later was bound by an npc then dragged to the giants and told to wait an hour for them to show i'd say radiant prostitution, But if you recognize it as maria eden behavior it wouldn't be the first time death alternative has chosen "humanoid" creatues for npc only outcomes since da6, remember I had previously reported that I had to disable ss if my opponent were falmer

Hi all,

I didn't try any slavery mods before (except for SD+ for a brief time long ago) so I don't know which mod is responsible for this behaviour. I also reproduced this same bug with Bandits and Vampires (and a Bear).

I thought this belongs to this mod because I expected these NPC haul the character to that cgae the description mentioned to sell the character.

I have Immersive Creatures, SkyTEST, More Nasty Creatures and BadDog patches installed (also Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, whatever other dependencies), but this happened with vanilla enemies.

Hi all,

Hi all,

I didn't try any slavery mods before (except for SD+ for a brief time long ago) so I don't know which mod is responsible for this behaviour. I also reproduced this same bug with Bandits and Vampires (and a Bear).

I thought this belongs to this mod because I expected these NPC haul the character to that cgae the description mentioned to sell the character.

I have Immersive Creatures, SkyTEST, More Nasty Creatures and BadDog patches installed (also Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, whatever other dependencies), but this happened with vanilla enemies.

The wait an hour and khajit thing is definitely Maria Eden. Had it been an npc instead of a giant, the npc would have come back and sold you to the khajit who would have then brought you to Whiterun and sold you to Aaron. It's a very specific sequence of events unique to that mod. In theory only getting defeated by bandits will send you to simple slavery, although as Clifton mentioned, DA sometimes gets its factions confused.

I can't talk to the man outside the cell anymore and thus cannot start the auction. (I can talk to the woman at the front, though)

It worked fine in the past but I changed some other stuff in my setup around for a new playthrough when I updated to 3.4, so I can't tell if it's from the update or from something else.

At first I thought it may be EBD or ASIS, but even if blocked in those, it still won't work.

I attached my load order and a log where I simply load, run up to the nearest bandits, get defeated and put into SS, where I waited an hour (to check if that helps).

Papyrus.0.log.txt

plugins.txt

Hi all,

Hi all,

The wait an hour and khajit thing is definitely Maria Eden. Had it been an npc instead of a giant, the npc would have come back and sold you to the khajit who would have then brought you to Whiterun and sold you to Aaron. It's a very specific sequence of events unique to that mod. In theory only getting defeated by bandits will send you to simple slavery, although as Clifton mentioned, DA sometimes gets its factions confused.

I checked MO and found several ME.esps, I disabled a few. Also I checked DA and disabled some events, leaving SS at the highest priority.

After that my 2nd defeat lead to the auction.

After that the Quick as you like loaded, but I got killed before the event actually loaded, so it wasn't really long.

I can't talk to the man outside the cell anymore and thus cannot start the auction. (I can talk to the woman at the front, though)

It worked fine in the past but I changed some other stuff in my setup around for a new playthrough when I updated to 3.4, so I can't tell if it's from the update or from something else.

At first I thought it may be EBD or ASIS, but even if blocked in those, it still won't work.

I attached my load order and a log where I simply load, run up to the nearest bandits, get defeated and put into SS, where I waited an hour (to check if that helps).

Try taking to him from behind, while you're in the actual cage, not from the walkway beside him. For some reason you can't speak to him through the walkway bars.

Hi all,

Hi all,

I checked MO and found several ME.esps, I disabled a few. Also I checked DA and disabled some events, leaving SS at the highest priority.

After that the Quick as you like loaded, but I got killed before the event actually loaded, so it wasn't really long.

how did you manage to get killed that quickly?

Hi all,

Hi all,

check death alternative priorities, not mo

when you're using creature mods you need to adjust death alternative scenarios so that creatures in the list have a higher priority then simple slavery without setting them higher than sd as some creatures can be handled by both da and sd, but not simple slavery - simple slavery leaves it upto death alternative to sort creatures from bandits and seems it can't

Hi all,

Hi all,

nasty critters as listed above includes sexlab nude creatures - that'd be the common mod between us

the solution as listed above is what I had to use as a workaround when dealing with the falmer, I had to adjust sd falmer higher priority and ss lower so that death alternative wouldn't attempt to trigger ss against falmer (nasty game - breaking results)

you have a stopped up papyrus engine there:

1st bug is from the nude creatures version required by nasty critters:

warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property NPCDragonDeathSequenceWindMiraak on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property NPCDragonDeathSequenceExplosionMiraak on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property _SPLInteriorVol on script _splskyuiconfig attached to _SPLSKConfigQuest (B600388D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

next bug I can't identify the mod responsible for it:

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C32) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013763 on quest DLC1VQ03Vampire (03004C3D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D63E) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014235) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1201F56D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013767 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014234) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D646) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D63D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D640) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D641) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D643) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D63F) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013761) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C33) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014232) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D63C) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D64A) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013766 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D645) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013765 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013764) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D647) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014233) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C31) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013762) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D644) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D648) is not the right type

the creature framework required by nasty critters is scanning the npc's in the auction (and it shouldn't be as they're not creatures, that's why its broken) then other framework attempt to scan those same actors, lost track of how many times each npc was getting scanned for a schlong as both a creature and an npc in the auction house in your log:

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Male Wood Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A4025313)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Wood Elf" [Race <WoodElfRace (00013749)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 11 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.ApplyMagicEffects() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 116

[Active effect 11 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.OnUpdateGameTime() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 44

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"

stack:

[Active effect 11 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.ApplyMagicEffects() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 116

[Active effect 11 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.OnUpdateGameTime() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 44

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Nord Bidder" [Actor < (A4025310)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Imperial Bidder got schlong index 1 size 6

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Male Breton Bidder" [Actor < (A402530C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS SchlongLess: Female High Elf Bidder entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Harriette Jacobs" [Actor < (A4025309)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Douglass Fredericks" [Actor < (A402E488)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Bidder Five" [Actor < (A4033565)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None]._wetpolling.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None]._wetpolling.OnUpdate() - "_WetPolling.psc" Line ?

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Sally Hemmings" [Actor < (A402E487)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Wood Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A4025312)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Wood Elf" [Race <WoodElfRace (00013749)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Kunta Kinte got schlong index 0 size 6

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female High Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A402530D)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["High Elf" [Race <HighElfRace (00013743)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bidder Five got schlong index 1 size 4

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 6 for Female Redguard Bidder

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS SchlongLess: Female Wood Elf Bidder entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Slave Auctioneer" [Actor < (A4025308)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Imperial Bidder" [Actor < (A402530F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] daymoyl - Update 9.000000

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Douglass Fredericks got schlong index 0 size 1

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Redguard Bidder" [Actor < (A4025311)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Kunta Kinte" [Actor < (A402E486)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Male Breton Bidder got schlong index 1 size 7

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Male Wood Elf Bidder got schlong index 0 size 1

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS SchlongLess: Harriette Jacobs entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Slave Auctioneer got schlong index 0 size 8

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS SchlongLess: Sally Hemmings entered schlongless state

Hi all,

Hi all,

check death alternative priorities, not mo

when you're using creature mods you need to adjust death alternative scenarios so that creatures in the list have a higher priority then simple slavery without setting them higher than sd as some creatures can be handled by both da and sd, but not simple slavery - simple slavery leaves it upto death alternative to sort creatures from bandits and seems it can't

Hi all,

Hi all,

nasty critters as listed above includes sexlab nude creatures - that'd be the common mod between us

the solution as listed above is what I had to use as a workaround when dealing with the falmer, I had to adjust sd falmer higher priority and ss lower so that death alternative wouldn't attempt to trigger ss against falmer (nasty game - breaking results)

warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (82002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property NPCDragonDeathSequenceWindMiraak on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property NPCDragonDeathSequenceExplosionMiraak on script mqkilldragonscript attached to MQkillDragon (00035D56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property _SPLInteriorVol on script _splskyuiconfig attached to _SPLSKConfigQuest (B600388D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (81005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C32) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013763 on quest DLC1VQ03Vampire (03004C3D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D63E) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014235) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1201F56D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013767 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014234) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D646) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D63D) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D640) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D641) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D643) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D63F) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013761) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinUH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C33) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014232) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D63C) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisUT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0300D64A) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013766 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinU on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D645) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property JolayilCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because topic info 03013765 on quest DLC1DialogueDexionLore (03013768) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaUH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013764) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisC on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D647) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (03014233) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCH2 on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03010C31) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property KartikaCH2T on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03013762) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ElisewinCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D644) is not the right type

[09/02/2015 - 06:14:35PM] Error: Property ChoronisCT on script VRKartikaBodyChangerActivate attached to  (7600D0D2) cannot be bound because  (0300D648) is not the right type

the creature framework required by nasty critters is scanning the npc's in the auction (and it shouldn't be as they're not creatures, that's why its broken) then other framework attempt to scan those same actors, lost track of how many times each npc was getting scanned for a schlong as both a creature and an npc in the auction house in your log:

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Male Wood Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A4025313)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Wood Elf" [Race <WoodElfRace (00013749)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"

stack:

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Nord Bidder" [Actor < (A4025310)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Imperial Bidder got schlong index 1 size 6

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Male Breton Bidder" [Actor < (A402530C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS SchlongLess: Female High Elf Bidder entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Harriette Jacobs" [Actor < (A4025309)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Douglass Fredericks" [Actor < (A402E488)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race <BretonRace (00013741)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Bidder Five" [Actor < (A4033565)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Sally Hemmings" [Actor < (A402E487)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Wood Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A4025312)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Wood Elf" [Race <WoodElfRace (00013749)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Kunta Kinte got schlong index 0 size 6

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female High Elf Bidder" [Actor < (A402530D)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["High Elf" [Race <HighElfRace (00013743)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Bidder Five got schlong index 1 size 4

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] FNISSexyMove/FNIS Alternate Animation: AnimVar FNISvaa1 set to 6 for Female Redguard Bidder

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:32PM] SOS SchlongLess: Female Wood Elf Bidder entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Slave Auctioneer" [Actor < (A4025308)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Imperial Bidder" [Actor < (A402530F)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["IMPERIAL" [Race <ImperialRace (00013744)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Douglass Fredericks got schlong index 0 size 1

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Female Redguard Bidder" [Actor < (A4025311)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Redguard" [Race <RedguardRace (00013748)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Kunta Kinte" [Actor < (A402E486)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Male Breton Bidder got schlong index 1 size 7

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Male Wood Elf Bidder got schlong index 0 size 1

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS SchlongLess: Harriette Jacobs entered schlongless state

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Slave Auctioneer got schlong index 0 size 8

[09/02/2015 - 06:16:33PM] SOS SchlongLess: Sally Hemmings entered schlongless state

thanks, Clifton. Yeah, trying to register people as creatures might cause some issues. 

stack:

stack:

stack:

Initial SLNC errors: Just checked SLNC and MNC thread, these errors are known for the current version and (according to mod author) harmless.

Unidentified errors: These are probably from my own merged follower .esp, which includes Skydream Maidens - the bodychanger script of which seems to spazz out. Was pretty harmless so far (even when utilising the body changer O.o ). Guess I'll look into it next time I rebuild the merge.

People scanning: Well, I just counted (for some at least) and they get scanned twice - once by CF and once by SoS. So not a nasty loop as I first thought. Still weird they get "animal-scanned", but I guess that's a topic for the CF/MNC thread.

---

None of these are at fault for the problem however, since that would've been me. Even though I actually tried talking to the man from front and side, considering there might be something with the bars or something, I just never thought of this:

Try taking to him from behind, while you're in the actual cage, not from the walkway beside him.

It actually works like a charm talking to him from behind. =D

Thank you both for your fast help!

Just a little code snippet i wanted to share for modders.

Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
Int TargetModIndex

TargetModIndex = Game.GetModByName("SimpleSlavery.esp")
if TargetModIndex != 255
    ObjectReference SSLV_CageMark = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x025304,"SimpleSlavery.esp") as ObjectReference
    Game.getplayer().moveto(SSLV_CageMark)
    SSLV_CageMark.Activate(Game.GetPlayer())
    GameHour.Mod(2.0) ; wait 2 hours game time
    Game.getplayer().unequipall()
endif
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

GlobalVariable Property GameHour Auto

I added it in a dialog in slaverun and with simple slavery.esp AND daymoyl.esm active, the pc is transported to simple slavery cell and sold into slavery by this mod.

Would be perfect, if i wouldnt need the Death Altenative mod, as many people don't like. but without it i could'nt get the auction to start.

or not yet :)

Just a little code snippet i wanted to share for modders.

Function Fragment_1(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)

Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor

;BEGIN CODE

Int TargetModIndex

TargetModIndex = Game.GetModByName("SimpleSlavery.esp")

if TargetModIndex != 255

ObjectReference SSLV_CageMark = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x025304,"SimpleSlavery.esp") as ObjectReference

Game.getplayer().moveto(SSLV_CageMark)

SSLV_CageMark.Activate(Game.GetPlayer())

GameHour.Mod(2.0) ; wait 2 hours game time

Game.getplayer().unequipall()

endif

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

GlobalVariable Property GameHour Auto

I added it in a dialog in slaverun and with simple slavery.esp AND daymoyl.esm active, the pc is transported to simple slavery cell and sold into slavery by this mod.

Would be perfect, if i wouldnt need the Death Altenative mod, as many people don't like. but without it i could'nt get the auction to start.

or not yet :)

you don't need death alternative if you have built a different way into the cage. DA is not a dependency for Simple Slavery. Simple Slavery actually has no dependencies whatsoever. Once you're in the cage, talk to John Randall (from behind, not from the side) and the auction will begin.

edit: thanks for the code, btw. You should make your own little death alternative mod linking to SS for those that don't like DA.

Try taking to him from behind, while you're in the actual cage, not from the walkway beside him. For some reason you can't speak to him through the walkway bars.

Hi all,

Hi all,

how did you manage to get killed that quickly?

Well, the game started loading after the auction, I heard combat music but the screen was still dark, heard spells and fighting and by the time I could see I had like no health. I guess there was some vampire nearby, i saw the draining effect, but it might have been something else. i had like 2 seconds to live. after that the game crashed (it usually does after I die) and I had no save in the cage, so i could not reproduce it.

But my point is, now SS works as intended. :)

glad it's working! Adding an autosave is also part of my plans.

RequestAutoSave() should work. Along with Debug.Notification it has helped me when testing out some stuff in mods. I haven't tried RequestSave() but it might allow you to specify a save name?

IIRC the only time it's actually used in vanilla Skyrim outside of fast traveling, waiting, etc. is only once, in the Hitting the Books quest in Fellglow keep.

Oh, and once right after initial character creation.

Now that I think about it, also when you're on top of High Hrothgar and Alduin drops in.

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms.