I gave up on MO for the very problem you're having - I always got logs full of errors and could never get a stable game running. Lots of people have, though, so I'm certain it was my error. I just never could figure out how to set it up properly.

Still, that's my first guess. If you are an MO expert and you know that's not the issue, we can try to whittle away at the errors to see which mods are causing them.

I gave up on MO for the very problem you're having - I always got logs full of errors and could never get a stable game running. Lots of people have, though, so I'm certain it was my error. I just never could figure out how to set it up properly.

Still, that's my first guess. If you are an MO expert and you know that's not the issue, we can try to whittle away at the errors to see which mods are causing them.

I like to think I know how to use it, but something's causing all these errors so who knows. This is my log just from starting a new game, waiting until I stop receiving notifications, saving, loading the save and waiting again, and saving again. I just tried reinstalling everything I can see that's throwing up errors, and it didn't help at all, as you can see from the log.

The first errors are from Private Needs, I'm guessing it's just because 4.0's sill in alpha. There are a ton of errors from Nude Creatures from More Nasty Creatures, Skooma Whore and SD+. I also see errors from Quick As You Like, Beeing Female, RaceMenu, Maria Eden, Live Another Life and Prison Overhaul. I'm sure I have the latest versions of all of these and all the dependencies, and the problem doesn't seem to be file conflicts. Gah, this is so frustrating. I half suspect it's something simple that I've overlooked, but buggered if I know what that could be.

Papyrus.0.log

Peoples having problems with MO: did you sort the left panel priority to match with the load order, when ever it got changed? That would be the only thing - and fairly common thing -  that peoples forget, or never noticed to do. That would also explain why errors would appear in otherwise proper looking load order.

Peoples having problems with MO: did you sort the left panel priority to match with the load order, when ever it got changed? That would be the only thing - and fairly common thing - that peoples forget, or never noticed to do. That would also explain why errors would appear in otherwise proper looking load order.

I don't even know what that means, so I probably didn't do it. It doesn't automatically adjust the priorities to the overall load order?

I like to think I know how to use it, but something's causing all these errors so who knows. This is my log just from starting a new game, waiting until I stop receiving notifications, saving, loading the save and waiting again, and saving again. I just tried reinstalling everything I can see that's throwing up errors, and it didn't help at all, as you can see from the log.

The first errors are from Private Needs, I'm guessing it's just because 4.0's sill in alpha. There are a ton of errors from Nude Creatures from More Nasty Creatures, Skooma Whore and SD+. I also see errors from Quick As You Like, Beeing Female, RaceMenu, Maria Eden, Live Another Life and Prison Overhaul. I'm sure I have the latest versions of all of these and all the dependencies, and the problem doesn't seem to be file conflicts. Gah, this is so frustrating. I half suspect it's something simple that I've overlooked, but buggered if I know what that could be.

Okay, one thing I noticed is that there are lots of references to SD's frostfall patch. Unless I missed it, I don't think you have frostfall, so make sure SD_frostfall.esp (or something like that) is not active in your load.

Edit: that said, the entire thing is littered with errors. Try what Morph said, if you haven't already.

Okay, one thing I noticed is that there are lots of references to SD's frostfall patch. Unless I missed it, I don't think you have frostfall, so make sure SD_frostfall.esp (or something like that) is not active in your load.

Edit: that said, the entire thing is littered with errors. Try what Morph said, if you haven't already.

No, I don't even have SDPatches active in MO so i should be invisible to the game, I even tried uninstalling every version of SD etc other than the 3.2 version and I'm still getting the damn errors. I've been scouring MO for conflicts that would require reordering items for hours, I can't see anything, I even tried using the auto-sort feature that made changes that I'm pretty sure I don't want (namely moving Bathing in Skyrim after SexLab 1.6 beta), and it didn't affect the errors. I just don't know what else I can do.

I know mo people hate to do this, but try loading the same mods with nmm and see if you are able to get a stable game. That will at least confirm that the problem is with the mo setup, at which point you can ask other mo experts for help.

Peoples having problems with MO: did you sort the left panel priority to match with the load order, when ever it got changed? That would be the only thing - and fairly common thing - that peoples forget, or never noticed to do. That would also explain why errors would appear in otherwise proper looking load order.

I don't even know what that means, so I probably didn't do it. It doesn't automatically adjust the priorities to the overall load order?

No, it does not. The left panel needs to be sorted out manually. It feels tedious at first, but load order rarely changs during mod updates. Peoples basically has to suffer trough it once and then they can usually mostly ignore resource priorities, when updating their mods - unless something radically changes there.

I think this is the best post about this that I have read so far.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

I have been sharing so many links to endless amounts of tutorials and guides these guys have made that I soon need my own "Minion" shirt. :D

I'm having trouble getting the auction to work.  On being defeated I wake up in the cage.  I can speak to the other prisoners in the cage.  I can interact with the slave just outside the cage.  A bidder once walked up to the cage and had dialogue but nothing non-generic.  The auction never triggers.

I've added SS part way through a playthrough.  It was installed through NMM.  SD+ is the only slave option open.  I see others have had this issue but haven't seen a solution.  Any ideas?

I'm having trouble getting the auction to work. On being defeated I wake up in the cage. I can speak to the other prisoners in the cage. I can interact with the slave just outside the cage. A bidder once walked up to the cage and had dialogue but nothing non-generic. The auction never triggers.

I've added SS part way through a playthrough. It was installed through NMM. SD+ is the only slave option open. I see others have had this issue but haven't seen a solution. Any ideas?

thanks for checking out my mod. talk to the guy in the ebony armor who is standing really close to the cage. There will be a dialogue line saying, "How...how did I get here?" Or something similar. That will start the auction. Make sure you have at least one outcome marked in the mcm first.

Hello friend, I'm hoping to take you up on that offer to help me get Death Alternative + SS to work. I've been trying again after a week away, and I still can't get DAYMOYL to do what it should after a blackout. I'm trying to trigger it through the blackout after sex option from Sexlab Leveling, but I've also tried triggering it on its own and it doesn't work either.

I've been starting a new game using the slave option of ImmerSlave in Live Another Life, choosing no devices, picking lost in the wilderness and then spawning three bandits at me, and it still won't trigger any blackout scenarios, the latest is that it just spawns me outside the cell from Live Another Life. As far as I can tell I'm using the latest everything, in fact maybe some of the things are too new - my attached papyrus log has a ton of errors and I have no freaking idea why. But I can't see  any errors from DAYMOYL etc, even after turning on logging. Here's my current load order, but I've tried with a few variations by now and still nothing. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Maria.esp

FoxClub.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

wolfclub.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

PonyTailClub.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

CinematicFireFX.esp

Apropos.esp

Size does matter.esp

qayl.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

Purewaters.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

WATER DG.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dawnguard).esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dragonborn + Waves).esp

WATER.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Vanilla).esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

BeeingFemaleShops.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

BFAP v1.3.esp

BlackLaceMiniDress.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Dodge Mod.esp

Facelight.esp

GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp

iHUD.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Player Size Adjuster.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

RND_AnimalLoot.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

The Joy of Perspective.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Schoolgirl Uniform.esp

SexLabLeveling.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

SkyUI.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp

UIExtensions.esp

sandboxcylinderheight.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

TrueStorms.esp

TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Private Needs.esp

PetCollar.esp

WATER Plants.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

try out morph's idea first, if still having issues i'd recommend either dropping nasty critters or switch it back to an older version of sl nc: the nasty critters version has issues with many

another possibility is your bashed patch, I know nothing on those aside from the many issues I've seen from its users, try dropping that for now as well

(narrow down the issues for now, worry bout how to get those back later)

No, I don't even have SDPatches active in MO so i should be invisible to the game, I even tried uninstalling every version of SD etc other than the 3.2 version and I'm still getting the damn errors. I've been scouring MO for conflicts that would require reordering items for hours, I can't see anything, I even tried using the auto-sort feature that made changes that I'm pretty sure I don't want (namely moving Bathing in Skyrim after SexLab 1.6 beta), and it didn't affect the errors. I just don't know what else I can do.

finally sexlab beta is another possible issue here, I think you mentioned something else up there was beta too

all your beta mods are next on the list to remove or replace with non-beta

get your mods working before you beta test a pre-requisite file

snip

finally sexlab beta is another possible issue here, I think you mentioned something else up there was beta too

Those are all good tips, and I might try some, thanks. But I'm pretty sure the problem isn't with the SexLab beta as I was getting the same problem with good ole 1.59c. I do notice a lot of SLNC errors in my Papyrus log but the author insists they're harmless. Still it's worth a try, is there a version you recommend? The other betas I'm running are Private Needs, SOS and the slavery mods Simple Slavery hooks into, so the latter can't be the problem, SOS seems more stable than the old version and no longer bundles PapyrusUtil so there's less chance of version mismatches and I never really had any problems with PN before, plus I'm pretty sure I had exactly the same problem with older versions of all of these. 

snip

Those are all good tips, and I might try some, thanks. But I'm pretty sure the problem isn't with the SexLab beta as I was getting the same problem with good ole 1.59c. I do notice a lot of SLNC errors in my Papyrus log but the author insists they're harmless. Still it's worth a try, is there a version you recommend? The other betas I'm running are Private Needs, SOS and the slavery mods Simple Slavery hooks into, so the latter can't be the problem, SOS seems more stable than the old version and no longer bundles PapyrusUtil so there's less chance of version mismatches and I never really had any problems with PN before, plus I'm pretty sure I had exactly the same problem with older versions of all of these. 

i'm using SexLab NudeCreatures v2.2.0 without any papyrus spam from it (dropped nc3.2 with nasty critters right away when I tried that major instability at creature spawns)

I'm having trouble getting the auction to work. On being defeated I wake up in the cage. I can speak to the other prisoners in the cage. I can interact with the slave just outside the cage. A bidder once walked up to the cage and had dialogue but nothing non-generic. The auction never triggers.

I've added SS part way through a playthrough. It was installed through NMM. SD+ is the only slave option open. I see others have had this issue but haven't seen a solution. Any ideas?

thanks for checking out my mod. talk to the guy in the ebony armor who is standing really close to the cage. There will be a dialogue line saying, "How...how did I get here?" Or something similar. That will start the auction. Make sure you have at least one outcome marked in the mcm first.

Ah, thanks for that. I could only speak with him if approached from behind.  I couldn't reach him from the side.  The mod adds a nice touch.  Thanks for sharing.

So it's been a while since I last checked this mod. I think it was 2.6.

3.4 reminded me how funny Skyrim could be. So I use SD+ so that means my char. will spawn in the middle of nowhere with an NPC with fire spells. This time, a vampire, 10 forsworns, 2 vigilants of Stendar, 2 sabercats, a horse, a polar bear, some wandering bandits, (6 maybe?) and a dragon came to visit. My char. got raped by 2 wandering bandits but SD+ as of now wouldn't let the master stays near the slave so my char. got choked by the collar.

After the battle, the master only want to look at the dead polar bear. So, where was the master supposed to go?

I noticed some special dialogues in console commands, but I don't know how to trigger them. I see a couple of them talking about the Blades & a few of them about slave stuff.

Ah, thanks for that. I could only speak with him if approached from behind. I couldn't reach him from the side. The mod adds a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
thank you for the kind words. I noticed it too, but I'm not sure why you can't speak to him through the side.

So it's been a while since I last checked this mod. I think it was 2.6.

3.4 reminded me how funny Skyrim could be. So I use SD+ so that means my char. will spawn in the middle of nowhere with an NPC with fire spells. This time, a vampire, 10 forsworns, 2 vigilants of Stendar, 2 sabercats, a horse, a polar bear, some wandering bandits, (6 maybe?) and a dragon came to visit. My char. got raped by 2 wandering bandits but SD+ as of now wouldn't let the master stays near the slave so my char. got choked by the collar.

After the battle, the master only want to look at the dead polar bear. So, where was the master supposed to go?

I noticed some special dialogues in console commands, but I don't know how to trigger them. I see a couple of them talking about the Blades & a few of them about slave stuff.

Good Lord, what kind of crazy npc set up do you have? XD

I am in the process of moving the SD start areas to places where you won't be attacked immediately. Slow going, but it'll be better eventually.

OK this is just ridiculous. I just created a test profile where I disabled everything except for graphics/UI mods, Live another Life, Sexlab 1.59, SexLab leveling, Simple Slavery, the slavery mods and their hard dependencies, and I STILL can't get stupid Death Alternative to trigger stupid OnBlackout effects. One time I tried I ended up outside the Live Another Life cell, and the other time I ragdolled and then disintegrated into a pile of dust, then the screen went blue. At least that proves the problem isn't related to other LoversLab mods, if it's working for everyone else. Can someone please share their Death Alternative settings? Maybe I don't have it set up properly.

Which master load order? The slavery mods all seem to have different orders, I can't set the load order to match all of them. Daymoyl itself only has Skyrim and Update as masters.

I think jfraser meant to ask, if you are using MO and sorted the resource priorities in left panel according to the LOOT set load order.

See reply #985 from above.

Which master load order? The slavery mods all seem to have different orders, I can't set the load order to match all of them. Daymoyl itself only has Skyrim and Update as masters.

I think jfraser meant to ask, if you are using MO and sorted the resource priorities in left panel according to the LOOT set load order.

See reply #985 from above.

Ah. I'm certain that there are no conflicts that should matter, I've spent enough time scouring the list that if there were I'd have found it by now.

Heya, I am extremely new to modding outside of the Workshop Via steam, and I am so lost...

I download list and lists of required mods for 1 more that needs another 6 required and attached to that each 6 mods have another 6 +- mods that require that to work... it is confusing to all hell..

Is there no one large download with a simple copy past of the mod into the Data Folder... I have to re-download skyrim... :P

Heya, I am extremely new to modding outside of the Workshop Via steam, and I am so lost...

I download list and lists of required mods for 1 more that needs another 6 required and attached to that each 6 mods have another 6 +- mods that require that to work... it is confusing to all hell..

Is there no one large download with a simple copy past of the mod into the Data Folder... I have to re-download skyrim... :P

As far as i know .... No. But dont copy and past into the Data Folder, pls get yourself a mod organiser, like the one from the nexus or what i would suggest MO. and then work trough the requirements :)