Ooh, I see. Make the DA connection optional in SD. Interesting idea.

I haven't actually played DE - I just learned of its existence last week - but my understanding is that the player needs to request enslavement from a follower. From that point, the follower/owner can sell the player to other slavery mods.

The last thing you said, about CL porting the player to SS, I'd what I meant before - CL, Defeat, and Submit all have logical points for that to happen.

And by Submit, I mean all its incarnations, including the new Devious Surrender.

By DE, you mean Deviously Enslaved? It is not restricted to followers. DE makes NPCS react to DD items you are wearing and approach you, considering you as a slave. You can resist and sometimes that works, but other times it does not. DE also allows certain other slave mods to enslave you, or sell you to slavery.

For example, getting used by Viarmo may cause a situation, where Viarmo decides to keep you as a slave trough SD+ slavery progression.

Um...shit. I'm sorry for causing this confusion - I was thinking of Player Submissive (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-wip-play-submissive-consensual-ds-mod-for-petcollar-fans/). Forget everything I said about DE.

Sorry if I sound stupid asking this, but does DA required or not? I tried both DA Enable and DA Disable and still get killed by bandit, then game load the last save :( . I don't install DA in my MO.

Good point, I should make this more clear in the description.

You still need DA to get defeated by bandits and go to the auction. The non-DA version only works if you have another mod that sends the player to the auction, such as the aforementioned Deviously Enslaved (yes, it's the right one this time;) ). I believe SLUTS might link back to SS as well soon.

I would suggest another solution.

stay with 1 download-zip which has 2 esp files, the current simpleslavery.esp without DA dependency and an optional simpleslaveryDAAddon.esp which only contains DA relevant logic and just sends the player to the main simpleslavery.esp

optimium would be a fomod installer (i think its called so, but i never done it) that also only installs DA relevant script files and the optional esp, if selected during installation,

so Not-DA users would have a clean installaton

just an idea :D

Sorry if I sound stupid asking this, but does DA required or not? I tried both DA Enable and DA Disable and still get killed by bandit, then game load the last save :( . I don't install DA in my MO.

Good point, I should make this more clear in the description.

You still need DA to get defeated by bandits and go to the auction. The non-DA version only works if you have another mod that sends the player to the auction, such as the aforementioned Deviously Enslaved (yes, it's the right one this time;) ). I believe SLUTS might link back to SS as well soon.

Thanks for the clear explanation :)

I would suggest another solution.

stay with 1 download-zip which has 2 esp files, the current simpleslavery.esp without DA dependency and an optional simpleslaveryDAAddon.esp which only contains DA relevant logic and just sends the player to the main simpleslavery.esp

optimium would be a fomod installer (i think its called so, but i never done it) that also only installs DA relevant script files and the optional esp, if selected during installation,

so Not-DA users would have a clean installaton

just an idea :D

Hmm...that is a good idea. Does the fomod installer work with MO? I don't know much about MO...

Okay, I looked into make a fomod. It is far far beyond my coding abilities. I'm going to try an alternative that will probably cause more problems than it will fix.

Actually I just made a fomod installer for SS and repacked the archive with an optional directory for DA support. I can send you what I have, its not pretty with no artwork in the installer, but it works.  Was my first time using the xml style script, was use to making C# installers for FO3.

And yes MO supports fomod scripts.

Can you say: with what mods Simple Slavery conflicts? My char get out from cage, was raped by auctioneer, on her were equipped belt, armbinder and blindfold and.... quest was stopped!

raped by the auctioneer is from another mod, cursed loot or other perhaps, don't know but that won't even conflict

the quest for ss stops when you arrive in the cell and wait there until you talk to the guy next to the cage, then your lead out and the quest proceeds

Okay, I looked into make a fomod. It is far far beyond my coding abilities. I'm going to try an alternative that will probably cause more problems than it will fix.

Actually I just made a fomod installer for SS and repacked the archive with an optional directory for DA support. I can send you what I have, its not pretty with no artwork in the installer, but it works. Was my first time using the xml style script, was use to making C# installers for FO3.

And yes MO supports fomod scripts.

Yes, please and thanks!

Can you say: with what mods Simple Slavery conflicts? My char get out from cage, was raped by auctioneer, on her were equipped belt, armbinder and blindfold and.... quest was stopped!

raped by the auctioneer is from another mod, cursed loot or other perhaps, don't know but that won't even conflict

the quest for ss stops when you arrive in the cell and wait there until you talk to the guy next to the cage, then your lead out and the quest proceeds

thanks, Clifton. The first part of that is accurate - you have some mod that sends rapists to your character if your character is wearing bondage gear. However, I infer from your statement that you were "out from the cage," that you had talked to Randall and the auction had started, and it is then that the auctioneer jumped you.

The auctions are scenes, and scenes are notoriously fragile. Any interruption could break them. That's the main reason I moved the auction indoors. You can either try again and hope you get through it before the other mod sends a rapist your way or temporarily disable that function. I'll add a note about this in the description, thanks for letting me know.

new bug showing up in the log since the split off to 2 esp's making daymoyl optional for ss and adding sluts

error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 143
[alias Player on quest SimpleSlavery (7F00492E)].daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[10/13/2015 - 06:53:20AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 143
[alias Player on quest SimpleSlavery (7F00492E)].daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias.RegisterQuests() - "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias.psc" Line 22
[10/13/2015 - 06:53:20AM] error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 152
[10/13/2015 - 06:53:20AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 152
[10/13/2015 - 06:53:20AM] error: Cannot call iQuestType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 161
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 161
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 170
stack:
[daymoyl_Monitor (13000D62)].daymoyl_monitorregistry.RegisterQuest() - "daymoyl_monitorregistry.psc" Line 170
[10/13/2015 - 06:53:20AM]

Papyrus.0.log

new bug showing up in the log since the split off to 2 esp's making daymoyl optional for ss and adding sluts

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

Hmm...looks like just removing that script isn't enough. Is gameplay affected? I know I should really test these things before I upload them, but I barely have time to do what I'm doing.

Hopefully aim4it's fomod will fix the issue.

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Hmm...looks like just removing that script isn't enough. Is gameplay affected? I know I should really test these things before I upload them, but I barely have time to do what I'm doing.

Hopefully aim4it's fomod will fix the issue.

that line by itself might have been fine, but added to this:

error: (00077D67): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
[ (00077D67)].CWFieldCOCrimeFactionScript.Enable() - "" Line ?
[alias slave004 on quest PAH (1801FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 225

-crashes the game every time

i'll be gone  ton work most the day, maybe you could confer with blabla11 about how those 2 scripts affect each other with a solution

SLUTS and Play Submissive don't show up in MCM, even though I have them installed and up-to-date.

Erm...that's new. Dumb but necessary first question time: sure you have the latest SS?

Edit: also, old save? If so, clean save?

SLUTS and Play Submissive don't show up in MCM, even though I have them installed and up-to-date.

Erm...that's new. Dumb but necessary first question time: sure you have the latest SS?

Nevermind I am stupid. I installed the latest version but forgot to disable the older one. 

It works fine now. 

Nevermind I am stupid. I installed the latest version but forgot to disable the older one. 

It works fine now. 

*whew!*

I don't know what PAH is. Is it blabla11's mod?

pah is paradise halls

blabla wrote a sl extension to it...

how much of pah is his and how much is still original code is a mystery now,, as original pah stated it you enslaved ulfric don't blame paradise halls for breaking the civil war questline and it so happens that's the quest trigger blabla's script is currently related to in this ctd, not ulfric himself, but it's 1 of the legates...

according to original paradise halls enslaving ulfric would just leave the quest unfinishable, But some quest triggers that blabla added to quest npc's change that

I think I know what's up - I removed the DA script, but not the DA quest.

according to the file I downloaded the version of ss that should still be using da, so it might be you'll need to look at both versions of those files if what you're saying is right

just hope none of this requires a clean save to fix altho i'm betting it will...

my experience has been its a pita getting ss to register on a running save

pah is paradise halls

how much of pah is his and how much is still original code is a mystery now,, as original pah stated it you enslaved ulfric don't blame paradise halls for breaking the civil war questline and it so happens that's the quest trigger blabla's script is currently related to in this ctd, not ulfric himself, but it's 1 of the legates...

according to original paradise halls enslaving ulfric would just leave the quest unfinishable, But some quest triggers that blabla added to quest npc's change that

according to the file I downloaded the version of ss that should still be using da, so it might be you'll need to look at both versions of those files if what you're saying is right

just hope none of this requires a clean save to fix altho i'm betting it will...

Clean save is always recommended. If you have the latest SS and you're using DA, make sure you install the DA patch as well.

pah is paradise halls

Clean save is always recommended. If you have the latest SS and you're using DA, make sure you install the DA patch as well.

clean save means starting over yet again, scrapping everything and starting over yet again

really needs to be some better way to update these mods than restarting the game everytime

i'me using "Simple Slavery 3.71 DA Enabled" with "Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-6-1-8" with "Death Alternative - Captured-54867-2-0-5"

Oh. There is a newer version of SS.

Clean save means hard saving your game, exiting, uninstalling the old version of the mod, reloading your save, hard saving again, exiting again, then installing the new version. It does not mean starting over from scratch.

Although starting over is the absolute cleanest way to install anything, of course. Which is why I can't get past level 10 on any character.