I had a strange incident yesterday. I had a bounty in Solitude area. My character ended up having sex in Dragonsbridge, when guard approached her. After the sex guard attacked, before I had time to react.

I expeted Prison Overhaul to kick immediately in, but instead I found my character standing in Simple Slavery cage. It only took a brief moment, before game loaded my character back to Dragonsbride and left her walking toward Solitude with the guard.

This made me to think few things.

1. I thought that only bandit faction would send character to SS cage. That might be something you wish to look at.

2. If I am not mistaken, DA suports only 1 crime scenario. Would it be possible to build a similar mod like SS that would connect differect crime and punishment mod, like SS is now doing for slavery mods?

I had a strange incident yesterday. I had a bounty in Solitude area. My character ended up having sex in Dragonsbridge, when guard approached her. After the sex guard attacked, before I had time to react.

I expeted Prison Overhaul to kick immediately in, but instead I found my character standing in Simple Slavery cage. It only took a brief moment, before game loaded my character back to Dragonsbride and left her walking toward Solitude with the guard.

This made me to think few things.

1. I thought that only bandit faction would send character to SS cage. That might be something you wish to look at.

2. If I am not mistaken, DA suports only 1 crime scenario. Would it be possible to build a similar mod like SS that would connect differect crime and punishment mod, like SS is now doing for slavery mods?

I have had situations where non bandits have sent me to SS too. Not sure why, except to say that the factions system in skyrim had always been a little wonky. Just make sure the PO setting in DA is checked and it should still take over the majority of the time. On those times you somehow get sent to SS, you just ended up getting arrested by a corrupt guard. ;)

I'm sure it would be possible to make a prison version of SS - maybe including a trial scene - but I don't even have time to do work on the mods I already have, say nothing of starting a brand new one. :(

But if you want to crack open the CK and try your hand at it, I'll be happy to help in any way I can. You can even use SS' base. Just change the mods it connects to and the faction in the DA script, and you should have a start.

Now that it's working for me, I am having a lot of fun with this mod, even though I seem to have forgotten to activate SD+ on my new character. I ended up being "enslaved" to a master who didn't seem to care when I put back on my gear and wandered off. The way I figure it, he was someone who purchases slaves just so he can let them go free. :)

I do have three two suggestions/questions, though, because no compliment can go without being tempered by suggestions, because I'm a dick like that. :dodgy:

1. The cell's ID is sslv_market2, but the cell's name is still "Temple of Mara." I saved there, and when I went to reload I was like "what?"

2. Am I missing dialog lines? The auction (can't remember the number, but it's the "start this off with a bang" auction), and the bidding went up to 700. 700 going once, 700 going twice, and then a bandit immediately broken in with "you bastard" and the auctioneer said "1200 going once twice sold". Maybe I just missed a line or two?

EDIT: I just looked at the mod in the CK, it appears that I only just missed seeing the line. Never mind. :)

3. You know what would be cool? Background dialog that the bidders are shouting out when Harriette is up on the block. Just a few lines, it can repeat or whatnot... but hearing what's going on while you're still in the cage enhances the environment, I feel. I dunno how easy it is to do something like that, though...

Here's a couple ideas for the background dialog (between auctioneers, bidders, etc):

Is this all you've got for us today?

I'm more interested in the one in the cage.

That one looks good, but the caged one looks like crap.

Oh come on, Benedict, you got the last one!

Slaren, I'll trade you for that Breton you've had your eye on.

Thank you for your purchase, Albino Stoat. Oh, it's Albion Sloat? I'm terribly sorry.

You can't afford that, Joanil.

Kunta Kinte, I would like to introduce you to Toby Waller.

Ambrosious Aurellius always avoids alliteration, actually.

Jaosi's got a cru-ush! Jaosi's got a cru-ush! Nyah nyah nyah! (okay these are getting weird)

You still owe us for the last slave you bought, Adson.

Dammit, Okas, did you use up your last slave already?

Can you get her to turn a circle for us?

Has she had all her shots?

I don't know, I was really looking for a Bosmer slave today...

Can I get one with brown eyes?

Hey, that slave was up on the block last week!

Dremir's going to be happy with us for this.

So old man Jacobs finally got rid of his annoying daughter, did he?

Ugh... she looks like a chaurus. Bring out the one in the cage!

Ugh... the one in the cage looks like a chaurus. Got anything better?

Say, John, how about a free sample?

That R2 unit has a bad motivator.

p.s. I opened up your mod to find the above names... and... Kahn-ten Khan-sum'r? I'm blushing! :blush:

Cheater. You were supposed to encounter her in-game. :P

I do plan on making just such background stuff when the player is in the cage. I'm also going to see if there is a way to add ambient noise of crowd sounds.

I don't know if there's a way to change the cell name. Hadn't really noticed that before. Hmm...

I found her ingame, standing the vicinity of

Windhelm

but I don't have many options. I can ask her about places, she says "certainly..." and then nothing happens. Is it supposed to be that way or is something broken on my end?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. Just downloaded this mod to try. Unfortunately I can't get it to trigger. Even setting it up to 99 priority in DA doesn't help. I have also tried to turn off all blackout events in DA except this one .. I just stopped blacking out. I have Wolfclub, Slaves of Tamriel and Heroine in Distress to go with this mod but just can't get it going..Not sure what i am doing wrong..I have installed newest 3.4 version.

Hey guys. Just downloaded this mod to try. Unfortunately I can't get it to trigger. Even setting it up to 99 priority in DA doesn't help. I have also tried to turn off all blackout events in DA except this one .. I just stopped blacking out. I have Wolfclub, Slaves of Tamriel and Heroine in Distress to go with this mod but just can't get it going..Not sure what i am doing wrong..I have installed newest 3.4 version.

Defeated by bandits?

Defeated by bandits?

Yes, number times.. Could my 4 followers be an issue ?

the latest version of simple slavery comes disabled by default now, you'll need to check the mcm and set what options you want it to use

Defeated by bandits?

the number of followers shouldn't effect it either unless there's been a change in 1 of the past 2 updates, I wasn't able to install it mid-game and had it uninstalled at game start while I was debugging other issues

the latest version of simple slavery comes disabled by default now, you'll need to check the mcm and set what options you want it to use

Defeated by bandits?

the number of followers shouldn't effect it either unless there's been a change in 1 of the past 2 updates, I wasn't able to install it mid-game and had it uninstalled at game start while I was debugging other issues

The choices of mod start out disabled, but you should still get sent to the auction without opening the mcm. I haven't done anything with followers, so I recommend setting DA to release them on defeat (or kill them, which is how I have it set). I don't know why it won't start for you. Please upload a load order and log. I don't know if they'll help, but I can try.

the latest version of simple slavery comes disabled by default now, you'll need to check the mcm and set what options you want it to use

Defeated by bandits?

The choices of mod start out disabled, but you should still get sent to the auction without opening the mcm. I haven't done anything with followers, so I recommend setting DA to release them on defeat (or kill them, which is how I have it set). I don't know why it won't start for you. Please upload a load order and log. I don't know if they'll help, but I can try.

Looks like its issue starting mod mid game. Started new character and had no issue to trigger the mod at mine near Riverwood. Thanks

Defeated by bandits?

Looks like its issue starting mod mid game. Started new character and had no issue to trigger the mod at mine near Riverwood. Thanks

Did you install over an old version on the other save? If so, try a clean install and script cleaner.

Defeated by bandits?

Did you install over an old version on the other save? If so, try a clean install and script cleaner.

No it was newest version, first time install, not an upgrade. All other trigers in DA worked ( wolfclub, quick as you like, more devious...) just at any setting in DA i was not able to trigger Slavery outcome in blackout. At new game its is working 100%. ( but again I don't have followers now so not sure yet if followers were the issue or starting mod on late save.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue where I wake up in the cage. I talk to the guard the auction starts. I get bought it goes black than lights back up and I'm still in the auction house.

You must have at least one of these mods installed:

Captured Dreams Shop - with thanks to Veladarius

Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - with thanks to stobor

Heroine in Distress - with thanks to Quisling

Maria Eden - with thanks to zaira

Quick as you Like - with thanks to DocClox

Sanguine's Debauchery - with thanks to Skyrimll

Slaves of Tamriel - with thanks to...well, Slaves of Tamriel

Wolfclub - with thanks to pchs

And you must also have at least one of them checked in the MCM.

Odd i swear earlyer in an older version i was bought and owned by some random dude on the road.

You probably were. In previous versions, the sale defaulted to SD+.

The newest version uses an MCM, and disables all options by default. That'd be my guess why you're not getting sold properly. 

I've thought about asking bralor for permission to do that, but I always decide against it. I don't want to usurp all of the DA scenarios and take away from the variety it provides

So, Maria Eden is a small problem because SS always sends the player to the same owner, and if he was previously killed, he won't be there. Also, he's in the middle of a wilderness cell and sometimes there are things attacking and that sometimes breaks ME. The second one is an easy fix - I'll move him somewhere else.

the first problem is not so easy to fix. Until it is fixed, i recommend asking him to sell you each time ME kicks in. that way he will always be alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friend, I'm hoping to take you up on that offer to help me get Death Alternative + SS to work. I've been trying again after a week away, and I still can't get DAYMOYL to do what it should after a blackout. I'm trying to trigger it through the blackout after sex option from Sexlab Leveling, but I've also tried triggering it on its own and it doesn't work either.

I've been starting a new game using the slave option of ImmerSlave in Live Another Life, choosing no devices, picking lost in the wilderness and then spawning three bandits at me, and it still won't trigger any blackout scenarios, the latest is that it just spawns me outside the cell from Live Another Life. As far as I can tell I'm using the latest everything, in fact maybe some of the things are too new - my attached papyrus log has a ton of errors and I have no freaking idea why. But I can't see  any errors from DAYMOYL etc, even after turning on logging. Here's my current load order, but I've tried with a few variations by now and still nothing. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Maria.esp
FoxClub.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
wolfclub.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
Apropos.esp
Size does matter.esp
qayl.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Purewaters.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
WATER DG.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dawnguard).esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dragonborn + Waves).esp
WATER.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Vanilla).esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemaleShops.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
BFAP v1.3.esp
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT_SnowPatch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Dodge Mod.esp
Facelight.esp
GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp
iHUD.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Player Size Adjuster.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
The Joy of Perspective.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Schoolgirl Uniform.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SkyUI.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
UIExtensions.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Private Needs.esp
PetCollar.esp
WATER Plants.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Hello friend, I'm hoping to take you up on that offer to help me get Death Alternative + SS to work. I've been trying again after a week away, and I still can't get DAYMOYL to do what it should after a blackout. I'm trying to trigger it through the blackout after sex option from Sexlab Leveling, but I've also tried triggering it on its own and it doesn't work either.

I've been starting a new game using the slave option of ImmerSlave in Live Another Life, choosing no devices, picking lost in the wilderness and then spawning three bandits at me, and it still won't trigger any blackout scenarios, the latest is that it just spawns me outside the cell from Live Another Life. As far as I can tell I'm using the latest everything, in fact maybe some of the things are too new - my attached papyrus log has a ton of errors and I have no freaking idea why. But I can't see  any errors from DAYMOYL etc, even after turning on logging. Here's my current load order, but I've tried with a few variations by now and still nothing. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

daymoyl.esm

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Maria.esp

FoxClub.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

wolfclub.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

PonyTailClub.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

CinematicFireFX.esp

Apropos.esp

Size does matter.esp

qayl.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

Purewaters.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

WATER DG.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

WATER.esp

BeeingFemaleShops.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

BFAP v1.3.esp

BlackLaceMiniDress.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

Dodge Mod.esp

Facelight.esp

iHUD.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Player Size Adjuster.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RND_AnimalLoot.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Schoolgirl Uniform.esp

SexLabLeveling.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

SkyUI.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

SlaveTats.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp

UIExtensions.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

TrueStorms.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Private Needs.esp

PetCollar.esp

WATER Plants.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Wow. I'm guessing you are using Mod Organizer?

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

daymoyl.esm

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Maria.esp

FoxClub.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

WATER DB Waves.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

wolfclub.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

PonyTailClub.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

CinematicFireFX.esp

Apropos.esp

Size does matter.esp

qayl.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

Purewaters.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

WATER DG.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

WATER.esp

BeeingFemaleShops.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

BFAP v1.3.esp

BlackLaceMiniDress.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

Dodge Mod.esp

Facelight.esp

iHUD.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Player Size Adjuster.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RND_AnimalLoot.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Schoolgirl Uniform.esp

SexLabLeveling.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

SkyUI.esp

Customizable Camera.esp

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp

SlaveTats.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp

UIExtensions.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

TrueStorms.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Private Needs.esp

PetCollar.esp

WATER Plants.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Wow. I'm guessing you are using Mod Organizer?

Yes I am, I can't see any conflicting files that should matter though.